PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson Mob plans massive protest "Die-In" today

momsapplepie
11-16-2014, 12:38 PM
Ferguson protesters are planning a massive Die In protest today in St. Louis.
The protesters are planning to disrupt traffic today.
TribeX is one of the any Ferguson protest groups. They were part of the group that occupied St. Louis University for days, and crazy Oakland Occupy streamer Bella Eiko constantly begged for food and cash contributions for them during their protest.
There is a Rams game today in downtown St. Louis.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/ferguson-protesters-plan-major-protest-sunday-mikebrown-decision-may-be-sunday/#disqus_thread

A "die-In" is where masses of people lie on the ground and pretend to be dead.
Have to say that is going to work out real well in 32 degree weather! A lot of people going to be freezing their carcasses off!

Mister D
11-16-2014, 12:40 PM
They should pretend to have jobs.

momsapplepie
11-16-2014, 12:43 PM
No, they should just go home and watch the Rams play.

Mister D
11-16-2014, 12:44 PM
No, they should just go home and watch the Rams play.

Or that.

momsapplepie
11-16-2014, 12:45 PM
excuse me, that would be watch the Rams get beat! :wink:

Bob
11-16-2014, 12:46 PM
TribeX is one of the any Ferguson protest groups. They were part of the group that occupied St. Louis University for days, and crazy Oakland Occupy streamer Bella Eiko constantly begged for food and cash contributions for them during their protest.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/ferguson-protesters-plan-major-protest-sunday-mikebrown-decision-may-be-sunday/#disqus_thread

Have to say that is going to work out real well in 32 degree weather! A lot of people going to be freezing their carcasses off!

When I was in St. Louis, I saw some flooding on streets close to the river. I don't know why these nuts think laying on streets solves the problem the dead guy has. He is in the grave. He has settled in for the long haul. He is taking a dirt nap. They won't help him. This was super unusual for that city.

Bob
11-16-2014, 12:48 PM
excuse me, that would be watch the Rams get beat! :wink:

Elroy "crazy legs" Hirsch. Look him up.

Alyosha
11-16-2014, 12:55 PM
What's the big deal if they want to do this and get cold?

momsapplepie
11-16-2014, 12:56 PM
Peyton Manning, Look him up.

momsapplepie
11-16-2014, 12:58 PM

That's just it, It's not a big deal. It's not going to prove anything except how quickly someone can get frostbite from laying on the ground in 32 degree weather.

sachem
11-16-2014, 12:59 PM
Too bad they won't allow the dead kid to rest in peace.

Bob
11-16-2014, 01:01 PM
Too bad they won't allow the dead kid to rest in peace.

Unless they are digging him up, I think his body is ... well peaceful.

You want to bother a body?

When you go to Mt. Vernon, get over the fence to the casket with G. Washington inside and start banging on it. I wonder what he would do? LOL
I amuse me at times. :grin:

Polecat
11-16-2014, 01:01 PM
Obstructing traffic is a form of kidnapping. Running over protesters lying in the street is clearly self defense.

momsapplepie
11-16-2014, 01:02 PM
yeah, but I guess they feel if they disrupt other peoples lives they have accomplished something good in memory.

Bob
11-16-2014, 01:05 PM

How long have you thought Manning plays for the Rams? :grin:

momsapplepie
11-16-2014, 01:11 PM
He doesn't. He plays for the BRONCOS who are going to whoop ass today.

Common
11-16-2014, 02:05 PM

Its no big deal but there comes a time when it becomes overkill and has the opposite affect. Instead of garnering attention for thier cause, they totally turn people either off or against them.

Peter1469
11-16-2014, 02:12 PM
The media should just walk away.

Max Rockatansky
11-16-2014, 02:47 PM
TribeX is one of the any Ferguson protest groups. ....

Just because someone puts up a website or Facebook page doesn't mean they are a viable group. Beotching is easy and with the Internet, it's even easier as we see here every fucking day.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=334215746755808&id=330766873767362
Official Statement from Tribe X in Regards to OccupySLU
Released: October 19, 2014
Tribe X was born from the ashes of the Ferguson uprising. We are a family of people who were bonded in our pursuit of justice. In that endeavor in Ferguson, we experienced great trials and tribulations in the form of being gassed, assaulted, and unjustly jailed. Our bond was further solidified by the shared agreement that the St. Louis region has a permeating and systematic race problem that had been allowed to fester. It is our belief that Mike Brown's death lit the fuse to an already crafted bomb. Ferguson made us but it did not break us. It did create a determination in us to change the system that created and allowed the death of Mike Brown to occur......
.....blah....blah....blah.....yada....yada.....yad a.

Captain Obvious
11-16-2014, 02:51 PM

Because there's always some fucking assholes getting in the way.

This is why I don't live in the city anymore. Too many fucking assholes, everyday is a new set of assholery.

Peter1469
11-16-2014, 02:55 PM
Because there's always some fucking assholes getting in the way.

This is why I don't live in the city anymore. Too many fucking assholes, everyday is a new set of assholery.

I like the DC metro area, despite the a-holes.

Captain Obvious
11-16-2014, 02:56 PM
This is when I wish we actually had a police state.

Captain Obvious
11-16-2014, 02:57 PM

I get why people like urban settings, I do get that.

Not me. Wish I moved from the city earlier in life to be honest.

Peter1469
11-16-2014, 03:02 PM

Not me. Wish I moved from the city earlier in life to be honest.

I wish I could afford to have a place in the city and another in the country.

Max Rockatansky
11-16-2014, 03:11 PM

Not me. Wish I moved from the city earlier in life to be honest.Cities are the epitome of the phrase "a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there".

del
11-16-2014, 03:47 PM

look up choking dog

:rofl:

Max Rockatansky
11-16-2014, 03:50 PM
look up choking dog

:rofl:
That's Tony Romo's position.

http://dailysnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/featuredromo.jpg

sachem
11-16-2014, 04:00 PM
He doesn't. He plays for the BRONCOS who are going to whoop ass today.We'll see.

del
11-16-2014, 04:56 PM
He doesn't. He plays for the BRONCOS who are going to whoop ass today.

your sports knowledge is every bit as acute as your grasp on politics.

Cigar
11-16-2014, 05:41 PM

Anonymous is taking the hoods off of St. Louis KKKhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2f3sPkCcAASuyn.png
Anonymous didn't like it when white supremacists threatened violence against Ferguson protesters.

Recently, the Ku Klux Klan promised to use “lethal force” against people protesting the murder of unarmed African-American teen Michael Brown (http://aattp.org/kkk-promises-lethal-force-against-terrorists-protesting-michael-browns-murder-video/).

“You have awakened a sleeping giant,” a Klan flyer reads. “The good people of St. Louis County of all races, colors and creeds will not tolerate your threats of violence against our police officers, their families and our communities.” The KKK promises “consequences” and the use of “lethal force” against African-American protesters.

Naturally, this did not please the hacktivist group Anonymous, who took it upon themselves to take the hoods off the Klansmen making threats, and take down KKK web sites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=36085bv8ceY

Anonymous began posting photos of de-hooded Klan members, one of whom was spotted in a photo taken at a rally supporting Officer Darren Wilson: :laugh:

Ooops ... didn't expect to be De-Hooded Did Yea --> http://aattp.org/anonymous-unmasks-racist-kkk-creeps-threatening-lethal-force-against-ferguson-protectors-imagesvideo/

hanger4
11-16-2014, 06:29 PM
Anonymous is taking the hoods off of St. Louis KKKhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2f3sPkCcAASuyn.png
Anonymous didn't like it when white supremacists threatened violence against Ferguson protesters.

Recently, the Ku Klux Klan promised to use “lethal force” against people protesting the murder of unarmed African-American teen Michael Brown (http://aattp.org/kkk-promises-lethal-force-against-terrorists-protesting-michael-browns-murder-video/).

“You have awakened a sleeping giant,” a Klan flyer reads. “The good people of St. Louis County of all races, colors and creeds will not tolerate your threats of violence against our police officers, their families and our communities.” The KKK promises “consequences” and the use of “lethal force” against African-American protesters.

Naturally, this did not please the hacktivist group Anonymous, who took it upon themselves to take the hoods off the Klansmen making threats, and take down KKK web sites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=36085bv8ceY

Anonymous began posting photos of de-hooded Klan members, one of whom was spotted in a photo taken at a rally supporting Officer Darren Wilson: :laugh:

Ooops ... didn't expect to be De-Hooded Did Yea --> http://aattp.org/anonymous-unmasks-racist-kkk-creeps-threatening-lethal-force-against-ferguson-protectors-imagesvideo/

Good for Anonymous, reckon they'll expose the protesters that commit acts of violence ??

Cigar
11-16-2014, 06:34 PM
Good for Anonymous, reckon they'll expose the protesters that commit acts of violence ??

Anyone that commit acts of violence should be expose ... just like always.

Don't you see all the Pictures posted all the time on this Forum. :laugh:

I do ...

hanger4
11-16-2014, 06:53 PM
Anyone that commit acts of violence should be expose ... just like always.

Don't you see all the Pictures posted all the time on this Forum. :laugh:

I do ...

But Cigar you threaten acts acts of violence all the time. Even call on others to commit acts of violence. Should you be exposed ??

Cigar
11-16-2014, 06:57 PM
But @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) you threaten acts acts of violence all the time. Even call on others to commit acts of violence. Should you be exposed ??

Yea ... but that me.

My Methods work for me ... but your mileage could vary :laugh:

hanger4
11-16-2014, 07:05 PM
Yea ... but that me.

My Methods work for me ... but your mileage could vary :laugh:

So it's ok for you to act like the KKK and not be exposed ?? Why Cigar ?? Why is it ok for you yet the KKK is racist ??

Cigar
11-16-2014, 07:12 PM
So it's ok for you to act like the KKK and not be exposed ?? Why @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) ?? Why is it ok for you yet the KKK is racist ??

Me ..?

I've never put on a Hood.

I'm a Face-2-Face type of guy.

... aand most people I know show up to protest without a Hood :grin:

hanger4
11-16-2014, 07:21 PM
Me ..?

I've never put on a Hood.

I'm a Face-2-Face type of guy.

... aand most people I know show up to protest without a Hood :grin:

Ok, so if they remove their hoods their racism is acceptable like yours ?? I'm just trying to understand why two parties who do the same thing are treated differently.

Cigar
11-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Ok, so if they remove their hoods their racism is acceptable like yours ?? I'm just trying to understand why two parties who do the same thing are treated differently.

WTF are you talking about ... who the hell else is on the internet threatening protesters with death :huh:

momsapplepie
11-16-2014, 07:57 PM
The whole protest was a joke. Mostly ignored.

Cigar
11-16-2014, 08:02 PM
The whole protest was a joke. Mostly ignored.

Not a Joke to the Protestors and certainly not ignored by you :laugh:

Get use to it, Black People don't just shut-up and go away like the old days. :grin:

They get back in yo face ... the way it should be and will be from this day forward. :wink:

momsapplepie
11-16-2014, 08:03 PM
right.....

Cigar
11-16-2014, 08:05 PM
right.....

Exactly :grin:

hanger4
11-16-2014, 08:12 PM

Safety
11-16-2014, 08:17 PM

Which party is the KKK again?

Peter1469
11-16-2014, 08:17 PM
The protest was about anything but whoever got killed. Even the GLBT folks showed up to demand rights. I am sure that dead fat ass wasn't a fan of those guys and gals and whatevers.

hanger4
11-16-2014, 08:18 PM
WTF are you talking about ... who the hell else is on the internet threatening protesters with death :huh:

We're talking about you Cigar and your similarities with the KKK. Please try and keep up.

Cigar
11-16-2014, 08:23 PM
We're talking about you @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) and your similarities with the KKK. Please try and keep up.

I don't where Hoods and I say exactly what I want to say to people, face-2-face or on the internet.

You want to came seem me?

I'll get 2 inches from your nose and tell you the same ... sport :laugh:

hanger4
11-16-2014, 08:31 PM
I don't where Hoods and I say exactly what I want to say to people, face-2-face or on the internet.

You want to came seem me?

I'll get 2 inches from your nose and tell you the same ... sport :laugh:

We know you don't wear a hood Cigar that point was already made, but you do threaten people and judge people by the color of their skin. Doesn't the KKK do the same ??

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 01:58 AM
We know you don't wear a hood Cigar that point was already made, but you do threaten people and judge people by the color of their skin. Doesn't the KKK do the same ??

Aye yi yi. Youre like a dog with a bone. If you see his banter as on par to a bunch of cowards wearing blinged out bedsheets then theres no help for your jaded views.

hanger4
11-17-2014, 05:57 AM
Aye yi yi. Youre like a dog with a bone. If you see his banter as on par to a bunch of cowards wearing blinged out bedsheets then theres no help for your jaded views.

Sorry silvereyes if you think raciam only wears a hood and comes in white then you have the jaded views. BTW didn't know there levels of racism, could you explain the "on par" ??

Kurmugeon
11-17-2014, 07:18 AM
Laying in heaps side by side in sub-zero weather for hours...

And if there is among the Leftie radicals, a supporter of the other current cause celeb... Nurse Hickox, who has become infected, and is feeling poorly...

Maybe, in a few weeks, they won't need to fake being dead?

The pinnacle of irony that would be, and two Lefties with one cough as well.

-

lynn
11-17-2014, 08:18 AM
Whether you agree or not agree with this protest, all people should be supportive in their right to protest since that is the only method for the public to be heard. Lack of support means you don't mind being stripped of all of your rights, obeying to the rules of corrupt people that govern us.

Cigar
11-17-2014, 08:43 AM
Whether you agree or not agree with this protest, all people should be supportive in their right to protest since that is the only method for the public to be heard. Lack of support means you don't mind being stripped of all of your rights, obeying to the rules of corrupt people that govern us.

Don't bother ... :wink:

Cigar
11-17-2014, 08:47 AM

How much you want to bet the Ferguson Grand Jury will deliver their decision the day before Thanksgiving. :laugh:

Peter1469
11-17-2014, 08:59 AM
If you don't live there, why do you care?

Kurmugeon
11-17-2014, 09:02 AM
Protest all you like.

If there's one thing the Obama Administration has taught America:

The Left Cannot, MUST NOT be Trusted!

Along with a complete lack of TRUST in the Left, I no longer have the slightest in Empathy, Sympathy, or Guilt.

Wail, moan, gnash your teeth and shower tears, and I'll stare at you with a cold heart, and utter contempt!

-

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 09:03 AM
Um...sure. i hardly think his silly bantering is even in the same planet as those asshats that proudly prance around in their gag-inducing robes proclaiming white power. If you really think it does then im not inclined nor interested in conversing with you. Period. Who said anything about levels of anything?

Cthulhu
11-17-2014, 09:05 AM
That's just it, It's not a big deal. It's not going to prove anything except how quickly someone can get frostbite from laying on the ground in 32 degree weather.
Eh. 32 degrees ain't to bad actually. However if you're lying on the ground motionless it is a death sentence.

Sent from my evil cell phone.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 09:06 AM
Protest all you like.

If there's one thing the Obama Administration has taught America:

The Left Cannot, MUST NOT be Trusted!

Along with a complete lack of TRUST in the Left, I no longer have the slightest in Empathy, Sympathy, or Guilt.

Wail, moan, gnash your teeth and shower tears, and I'll stare at you with a cold heart, and utter contempt!

-
Dear god. You really think highly of yourself, dont you. Its your way of thinking thats a whole lot with america. Why would you look with contempt at ANYONE? Thats what deserves real contempt.

Kurmugeon
11-17-2014, 09:09 AM
Dear god. You really think highly of yourself, dont you. Its your way of thinking thats a whole lot with america. Why would you look with contempt at ANYONE? Thats what deserves real contempt.

Go Die in a Fire, ... it would be one small step toward Leftie Atonement and JUSTICE!

Your Karma has come home to roost.

-

Cthulhu
11-17-2014, 09:12 AM
Just because someone puts up a website or Facebook page doesn't mean they are a viable group. Beotching is easy and with the Internet, it's even easier as we see here every $#@!ing day.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=334215746755808&id=330766873767362
Official Statement from Tribe X in Regards to OccupySLU
Released: October 19, 2014
Tribe X was born from the ashes of the Ferguson uprising. We are a family of people who were bonded in our pursuit of justice. In that endeavor in Ferguson, we experienced great trials and tribulations in the form of being gassed, assaulted, and unjustly jailed. Our bond was further solidified by the shared agreement that the St. Louis region has a permeating and systematic race problem that had been allowed to fester. It is our belief that Mike Brown's death lit the fuse to an already crafted bomb. Ferguson made us but it did not break us. It did create a determination in us to change the system that created and allowed the death of Mike Brown to occur......
.....blah....blah....blah.....yada....yada.....yad a.
Agreed, most groups are garbage attention vultures.

However, what composes a legitimate group? And who decides whether it is levitate or not?

I would hope not the government.

Sent from my evil cell phone.

hanger4
11-17-2014, 09:41 AM
Um...sure. i hardly think his silly bantering is even in the same planet as those asshats that proudly prance around in their gag-inducing robes proclaiming white power. If you really think it does then im not inclined nor interested in conversing with you. Period. Who said anything about levels of anything?

You did, "as on par".

Cigar
11-17-2014, 09:47 AM
If you don't live there, why do you care?

Because it's the continuation of a revolution of not taking anymore crap from people ...

... and it proves my theory that Black People will no longer just Shut-up and go away just because White People don't want to hear about it. :wink:

I care because I freely chose to care and no one can tell me what I can care about ... that's why I care.

Change has come to America, whether you like it or not. :grin:

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 10:00 AM
Go Die in a Fire, ... it would be one small step toward Leftie Atonement and JUSTICE!

-
Go die in a fire? Sweetiekins, i invented fire....so thats not going to happen. However, i hear the billy goats gruff calling you back to the bridge. Run along child, run along.

FYI: im pretty sure wishing death on someone is against THE TOS here. Enjoy yourself while you have time here. Dummy.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 10:01 AM
You did, "as on par".

I guess in way i did. My bad i was shocked you thought it was even close. Saddened and shocked.

Cigar
11-17-2014, 10:04 AM

-

:rollseyes: and this is allowed

Kurmugeon
11-17-2014, 10:05 AM
Go die in a fire? Sweetiekins, i invented fire....so thats not going to happen. However, i hear the billy goats gruff calling you back to the bridge. Run along child, run along.

FYI: im pretty sure wishing death on someone is against THE TOS here. Enjoy yourself while you have time here. Dummy.

GDIAF is a common figure of speech, no different than you and the other lefties comments on this forum about "Tin Foil Hats"

http://www.internetslang.com/DIAF-meaning-definition.asp

Nice try at twisting the forum rules to meet your agenda and silence opposition.

If you succeed, you only validate the bias and corruption of this forum.

Meh, not much in the way of meaningful debate here anymore in any case. Enjoy.

BTW, Threatening other posters with forum actions is also against the TOS, so, enjoy your ban.

-

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 10:07 AM

Theres always at least "one" on every forum. I think hes lost. He was loooking for either stormfront or www.imadumbass.com

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 10:08 AM
GDIAF is a common figure of speech, no different than you and the other lefties comments on this forum about "Tin Foil Hats"

http://www.internetslang.com/DIAF-meaning-definition.asp

Nice try at twisting the forum rules to meet your agenda and silence opposition.

If you succeed, you only validate the bias and corruption of this forum.

Meh, not much in the way of meaningful debate here anymore in any case. Enjoy.

BTW, Threatening other posters with forum actions is also against the TOS, so, enjoy your ban.

-

Nice dodge and backpeddle.

What ban? I didnt threaten anyone with dwath. Did you?

Peter1469
11-17-2014, 10:40 AM
Bullshit. It is looting for a new flat screen tv.

It is advocating for completely unrelated causes like LGBT or whatever it is.

It is simple community agitation.

They all what one thing only: press coverage.

Because it's the continuation of a revolution of not taking anymore crap from people ...

... and it proves my theory that Black People will no longer just Shut-up and go away just because White People don't want to hear about it. :wink:

I care because I freely chose to care and no one can tell me what I can care about ... that's why I care.

Change has come to America, whether you like it or not. :grin:

Peter1469
11-17-2014, 10:41 AM

Seems to be a joke. Direct threats will cause perma bans.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 10:46 AM
Thats weird. Ive never seen or heard that before and ive been on some harsh forums....but ok. I guess. Its getting harder by day....

Mr. Right
11-17-2014, 10:46 AM
Because it's the continuation of a revolution of not taking anymore crap from people ... [quote]

By this, I suppose you believe this "youth" had the right to strong-arm rob a store owner, then attempt to wrestle a weapon from a cop.

and it proves my theory that Black People will no longer just Shut-up and go away just because White People don't want to hear about it. :wink:[quote]
Will Black People continue to believe that the law doen't apply to them?

I care because I freely chose to care and no one can tell me what I can care about ... that's why I care.[quote]
whatever... do you also care that although your group makes up 13% of the population of this country while your group also makes up
nearly 50% of the population of jails and prisons in the U.S.?

Change has come to America, whether you like it or not. :grin:[quote]
You mean as long as it's funded by "other" than your group.

Ok, I get it.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 10:50 AM
I wonder how many whites charged with the same crimes ARENT in prison?

Cigar
11-17-2014, 10:52 AM
Because it's the continuation of a revolution of not taking anymore crap from people ... [quote]

By this, I suppose you believe this "youth" had the right to strong-arm rob a store owner, then attempt to wrestle a weapon from a cop.

and it proves my theory that Black People will no longer just Shut-up and go away just because White People don't want to hear about it. :wink:[quote]
Will Black People continue to believe that the law doen't apply to them?

I care because I freely chose to care and no one can tell me what I can care about ... that's why I care.[quote]
whatever... do you also care that although your group makes up 13% of the population of this country while your group also makes up
nearly 50% of the population of jails and prisons in the U.S.?

Change has come to America, whether you like it or not. :grin:[quote]
You mean as long as it's funded by "other" than your group.

Ok, I get it.

People who do the aren't Executed :laugh:

But nice try

hanger4
11-17-2014, 10:56 AM
I guess in way i did. My bad i was shocked you thought it was even close. Saddened and shocked.
Close wasn't the point. Racism is racism.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 10:57 AM
No. Hood and sheets arent even in the same galaxy. Sorry.

hanger4
11-17-2014, 11:01 AM
No. Hood and sheets arent even in the same galaxy. Sorry.
Ok then, can one be just a little racist ?? if so there must be other levels ?? Do explain ??

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 11:07 AM
Ok then, can one be just a little racist ?? if so there must be other levels ?? Do explain ??
Whatever you say dude. Can you not decipher his joking comments?

Mr. Right
11-17-2014, 11:20 AM

Clueless

lynn
11-17-2014, 11:22 AM
Please correct me if I am wrong, the protests are because they are tired of unarmed blacks being gunned down by police. Why would any human being be opposed to a protest for this reason?

Cigar
11-17-2014, 11:23 AM
Please correct me if I am wrong, the protests are because they are tired of unarmed blacks being gunned down by police. Why would any human being be opposed to a protest for this reason?

Denial

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 11:27 AM
Denial

Thass a long-ass river. Lol.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 11:28 AM
Clueless

Why, yes, he is. Thanks for confirming it.

Max Rockatansky
11-17-2014, 11:30 AM
Please correct me if I am wrong, the protests are because they are tired of unarmed blacks being gunned down by police.
Seriously? I thought they were about young teens who commit strong-arm robberies of honest, local store owners and then brutally attack the police when apprehended for their crimes. Why would any human being be opposed to a protest for this reason?

If you were correct, then Ferguson is more fucked up than I thought.

hanger4
11-17-2014, 11:31 AM

silvereyes you're the one who decided to get in the middle of Cigars and my conversation. Seems you're no better than he at explaining the levels of racism, assuming there are levels.

Peter1469
11-17-2014, 11:32 AM

While looting and protesting over lots of other issues.

I suspect very few people remember the Brown.

Cigar
11-17-2014, 11:33 AM
Why, yes, he is. Thanks for confirming it.

We all know officer Wilson will not be indicted ... so let's make the announcement that everyone knew was coming over a 100 days ago and move on to the next stage.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 11:33 AM
Ummmmm.....because you refuse to see the difference between joking and bedazzled sheets and you want to attempt to wax over it makes me wish id never tried to show you the difference.

lynn
11-17-2014, 11:35 AM
Seriously? I thought they were about young teens who commit strong-arm robberies of honest, local store owners and then brutally attack the police when apprehended for their crimes. Why would any human being be opposed to a protest for this reason?

If you were correct, then Ferguson is more $#@!ed up than I thought.

So you think they are protesting to allow black teens to commit robberies of honest, local store owners without any consequences from police. You say my version is more screwed up, I doubt that!

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 11:36 AM
Here, let my give you the for dummies version:

Cigar = joking
KKK = not joking.

Get it now?

hanger4
11-17-2014, 11:37 AM
Ummmmm.....because you refuse to see the difference between joking and bedazzled sheets and you want to attempt to wax over it makes me wish id never tried to show you the difference.

So all of cigars threats and race-baiting are jokes ?? Who knew.

Max Rockatansky
11-17-2014, 11:38 AM
Close wasn't the point. Racism is racism.
Agreed. While the KKK has a horrid history of violence and that history should never, ever be forgotten, to excuse racism by some blacks because of the history of racism by some whites is to enter into an endless cycle of racism.

The only way to break the cycle of racism in this country is for everyone to condemn racism whenever it is found regardless of the source.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 11:39 AM
So all of cigars threats and race-baiting are jokes ?? Who knew.

Ok, yall cant have it both ways. Yall call him and his posts jokes, ridiculous, etc ALL THE DAMN TIME. Now, theres a very serious matter about the fucking KKK and NOW yall want to take him seriously. Make up your mind. It cant be both.

hanger4
11-17-2014, 11:40 AM
Here, let my give you the for dummies version:

Cigar = joking
KKK = not joking.

Get it now?

Hey Cigar are you joking when wish ill will upon Officer Wilson and Zimmerman ??

Cigar
11-17-2014, 11:41 AM
While looting and protesting over lots of other issues.

I suspect very few people remember the Brown.

There were WAYYYYYYYYYY More Looters and destruction at last years Seahawks celebration ... but I'm sure neither you nor anyone on this Forum are calling All Seahawks Fans Thugs or Not remembering the Superbowl :rollseyes:

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 11:42 AM
Hey Cigar are you joking when wish ill will upon Officer Wilson and Zimmerman ??

Heck, i wish ill, and lots of it, on childmolestergeorgiepoo. Am i racist?

Wilson, i dont.

Peter1469
11-17-2014, 11:42 AM
There were WAYYYYYYYYYY More Looters and destruction at last years Seahawks celebration ... but I'm sure neither you nor anyone on this Forum are calling All Seahawks Fans Thugs or Not remembering the Superbowl :rollseyes:

You can't stay on topic, can you?

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 11:44 AM
You can't stay on topic, can you?

Wait. Time out. Is he right though?

Peter1469
11-17-2014, 11:45 AM
Wait. Time out. Is he right though?

I have no clue. I don't follow football riots. I don't think that they are news either.

hanger4
11-17-2014, 11:46 AM
Ok, yall cant have it both ways. Yall call him and his posts jokes, ridiculous, etc ALL THE $#@! TIME. Now, theres a very serious matter about the $#@!ing KKK and NOW yall want to take him seriously. Make up your mind. It cant be both.

Sorry silvereyes, that wasn't the jist of Cigars and my conversation.

Paperback Writer
11-17-2014, 11:48 AM
Ok, yall cant have it both ways. Yall call him and his posts jokes, ridiculous, etc ALL THE DAMN TIME. Now, theres a very serious matter about the fucking KKK and NOW yall want to take him seriously. Make up your mind. It cant be both.

I've only posted here on and off for a year or so, and in all that time of his posting if he's put together the makings of even one intelligent thought I'll send you twenty quid.

Max Rockatansky
11-17-2014, 11:49 AM
So you think they are protesting to allow black teens to commit robberies of honest, local store owners without any consequences from police. You say my version is more screwed up, I doubt that!
I was joking. Obviously this thread is so racist that only blacks are allowed to tell jokes and anyone who is not black is condemned as a racist.

Assaulting innocent shop clerks and police is wrong and worthy of jail, but it not a death penalty offense. OTOH, I have little doubt Officer Wilson was in fear of his life when he fired in self-defense. The main problem is, IMO, he panicked and, after taking a few hits, I think Brown attempted to surrender, but Wilson, in a panic, kept firing. Would Brown had died of his wounds if Wilson had stopped? I don't know. Is Wilson innocent of murder or "civil rights violations"? I believe so. What I also believe is that Wilson, because of his lack of composure, is unfit to be a street police officer. He should either be put behind a desk or relieved of his position.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 11:51 AM
I've only posted her on and off for a year or so, but in all that time of his posting if he's put together the makings of even one intelligent thought I'll send you twenty quid.

Well, thats kinda my point. No one, and i mean NO ONE, takes him seriously EVER unless its convenient to them.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 11:52 AM
I was joking. Obviously this thread is so racist that only blacks are allowed to tell jokes and anyone who is not black is condemned as a racist.

Assaulting innocent shop clerks and police is wrong and worthy of jail, but it not a death penalty offense. OTOH, I have little doubt Officer Wilson was in fear of his life when he fired in self-defense. The main problem is, IMO, he panicked and, after taking a few hits, I think Brown attempted to surrender, but Wilson, in a panic, kept firing. Would Brown had died of his wounds if Wilson had stopped? I don't know. Is Wilson innocent of murder or "civil rights violations"? I believe so. What I also believe is that Wilson, because of his lack of composure, is unfit to be a street police officer. He should either be put behind a desk or relieved of his position.
Oh zip it. You know me farrrrrr better than that.

Cigar
11-17-2014, 11:54 AM
Sorry silvereyes, that wasn't the jist of Cigars and my conversation.

Look ... let's cut to the chase ... I don't give a Fuck what you think of me and I'm sure the People of Ferguson doesn't give a Fuck what you think of them.

At the end of the day, they don't need your approval or permission to protest.

Got it sport?

Paperback Writer
11-17-2014, 11:56 AM
Well, thats kinda my point. No one, and i mean NO ONE, takes him seriously EVER unless its convenient to them.

I didn't say he wasn't serious. I said he was ridiculous. I do believe he's quite serious about the lunacy he posts. It's consistent idiocy.

nathanbforrest45
11-17-2014, 11:58 AM

My sincerest condolences.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 11:58 AM
I didn't say he wasn't serious. I said he was ridiculous. I do believe he's quite serious about the lunacy he posts. It's consistent idiocy.
No, hes not.

Safety
11-17-2014, 11:59 AM
I have no clue. I don't follow football riots. I don't think that they are news either.

I think it's kind of disingenuous to mention that it's off topic, when the topic is the Ferguson riot. He was making a parallel to "other" riots that seem to be not much of a talking point to some members. Maybe it's because it doesn't allow for snide comments.....

Paperback Writer
11-17-2014, 12:01 PM
I think it's kind of disingenuous to mention that it's off topic, when the topic is the Ferguson riot. He was making a parallel to "other" riots that seem to be not much of a talking point to some members. Maybe it's because it doesn't allow for snide comments.....

Football riots are definitely a problem. It forces pubs to close early.

Paperback Writer
11-17-2014, 12:02 PM
No, hes not.

:rollseyes: Of course....

Cigar
11-17-2014, 12:06 PM
I totally support ANYONE the Right to Protest ... Period!

I totally DO NOT support ANYONE who uses a Protest to do ANYTHING Unlawful ... Period!

When HUNDREDS of People gather to Protest, several individuals who use that protest to take advantage to justify their criminal activities, doesn't represent the greater good of the people who peacefully protest.

I think anyone with half a brain can sort out the difference.

momsapplepie
11-17-2014, 12:08 PM
Sorry, but the protests in ferguson have shown to be more than protests when it comes down to violence and breaking the law.

Paperback Writer
11-17-2014, 12:12 PM
I totally support ANYONE the Right to Protest ... Period!

I totally DO NOT support ANYONE who uses a Protest to do ANYTHING Unlawful ... Period!

When HUNDREDS of People gather to Protest, several individuals who use that protest to take advantage to justify their criminal activities, doesn't represent the greater good of the people who peacefully protest.

I think anyone with half a brain can sort out the difference.

I'm going to throw 3 credits of sense into your Rational Thought jar for this bit here. Well done for you.

Cigar
11-17-2014, 12:12 PM
Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

My opinion is, these protest are just in the beginning stages and will not end just because you don't want them to protest.

Welcome to 2014 ... and this will continue t o2015 and beyond.

Even a Dog wouldn't be left in the middle of the street for hours if any police officer shot it.

Change has come to America

Safety
11-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Sorry, but the protests in ferguson have shown to be more than protests when it comes down to violence and breaking the law.

Because unfortunately, this is a rather free country, and sometimes people will show up and cause trouble and make it look bad for everyone else.

Safety
11-17-2014, 12:14 PM
I'm going to throw 3 credits of sense into your Rational Thought jar for this bit here. Well done for you.

So, when can I expect my 20 quid? :laugh:

Peter1469
11-17-2014, 12:15 PM
No it won't.

There is no black uprising against perceived injustice.

This is fools looting. And outsiders crying about entirely different issues than a fat sloppy man being killed for beating a cop.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

My opinion is, these protest are just in the beginning stages and will not end just because you don't want them to protest.

Welcome to 2014 ... and this will continue t o2015 and beyond.

Even a Dog wouldn't be left in the middle of the street for hours if any police officer shot it.

Change has come to America

Paperback Writer
11-17-2014, 12:15 PM
Peaceful protests historically do very little. This is why there are multiple laws to sequester protesters and make it difficult for them to do things that would actually frighten the immovable masses into twitching on their sofas whilst watching the telly.

Paperback Writer
11-17-2014, 12:16 PM
So, when can I expect my 20 quid? :laugh:

I was referring to silvereyes. Perhaps the incentive helped him make a cogent thought on the subject.

Safety
11-17-2014, 12:18 PM
I was referring to silvereyes. Perhaps the incentive helped him make a cogent thought on the subject.

silvereyes you better share!

Cigar
11-17-2014, 12:24 PM
Peaceful protests historically do very little. This is why there are multiple laws to sequester protesters and make it difficult for them to do things that would actually frighten the immovable masses into twitching on their sofas whilst watching the telly.

People need to get off their ass and Vote.

Protesting works on one level ... Voting works on another level.

Paperback Writer
11-17-2014, 12:30 PM
People need to get off their ass and Vote.

Protesting works on one level ... Voting works on another level.

Voting works on no level. As they say, if your votes counted you wouldn't be allowed to vote.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 12:40 PM
:rollseyes: Of course....
Dont roll yer eyes at me, young man! Ill sa-mack 'em straight. Just ask AM. :*)

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 12:43 PM
No it won't.

There is no black uprising against perceived injustice.

This is fools looting. And outsiders crying about entirely different issues than a fat sloppy man being killed for beating a cop.

Wow. Really peter? Fat, sloppy man....

Three degrees down, not that you give a rats fuzzy ass.

Cigar
11-17-2014, 12:44 PM
Because unfortunately, this is a rather free country, and sometimes people will show up and cause trouble and make it look bad for everyone else.

It's been reported that the peaceful protesters are to report on anyone who is trying to disrupt the protest with criminal activity.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 12:44 PM
silvereyes you better share!

With you, of course!

Wait wait wait. How much in pennies is 20 quid?

Paperback Writer
11-17-2014, 12:45 PM
Wow. Really peter? Fat, sloppy man....

Three degrees down, not that you give a rats fuzzy ass.

He was rather fat and slobby. Sloppy, too.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 12:48 PM
He was rather fat and slobby. Sloppy, too.

And thats got zip to do with him being left lying in the street for HOURS and its gauche to mention it to be an ass.

Safety
11-17-2014, 12:52 PM
With you, of course!

Wait wait wait. How much in pennies is 20 quid?

it's around $31.31, so, 3,131 pennies. My share is 3,000 pennies.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 12:56 PM
Oh man. Come on. You work full time, i dont. 80/20?

Wait, wait, wait. You werent even here for all my hard work! You ABANDONED ME! Why do you get some?

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 12:57 PM
Heyyyyyyyy, hey hey hey hey. Thats most of it! I gots me edjamacashun real good-like. I know ciphets ans sich. Thats like 60 percent!

Safety
11-17-2014, 01:20 PM
Okay, Okay....my share is 3,081 pennies.

Happy?

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 01:36 PM
Okay, Okay....my share is 3,081 pennies.

Happy?
*turns back to safety counting quids.....*
No! You can have 2, 766. Thats about half, right?

Mr. Right
11-17-2014, 02:10 PM
I'm still wondering why they're protesting at all. Do they want everyone to be able to attempt to take a police officers weapon, or just black people? Also when a 300 lb. young man over 6' tall has assaulted an officer, is the officer supposed to attempt to subdue this person as he's being assaulted? No, I wasn't there, but I can read.

momsapplepie
11-17-2014, 02:16 PM
It's been reported that the peaceful protesters are to report on anyone who is trying to disrupt the protest with criminal activity.
Right... and I'm sure they will be reporting the free meat, weaves, and sneakers they get too!

Mr. Right
11-17-2014, 02:17 PM
Is this the black answer to KKK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0

nic34
11-17-2014, 02:18 PM
excuse me, that would be watch the rams get beat! :wink:

ha ha

PolWatch
11-17-2014, 02:18 PM

-

and may your karma include an ice floe with an Inuit holding a harpoon...

Safety
11-17-2014, 02:25 PM
Is this the black answer to KKK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0

No, that guy and people who think like him should meet up with the KKK and destroy each other. There is no use for anyone like that.

exotix
11-17-2014, 02:37 PM
I'm still wondering why they're protesting at all. Do they want everyone to be able to attempt to take a police officers weapon, or just black people? Also when a 300 lb. young man over 6' tall has assaulted an officer, is the officer supposed to attempt to subdue this person as he's being assaulted? No, I wasn't there, but I can read.
Depends ... notice how the prosecutor isn't assisting in the Grand Jury at all ...

This is almost precedent.

But then again why would he ?

http://i57.tinypic.com/2u6e3xx.jpg

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 02:39 PM
Yes, you can read but have no idea why they are protesting?

hanger4
11-17-2014, 02:42 PM
Look ... let's cut to the chase ... I don't give a $#@! what you think of me and I'm sure the People of Ferguson doesn't give a $#@! what you think of them.

At the end of the day, they don't need your approval or permission to protest.

Got it sport?
We weren't talking about the protests DA and you know it.

Cigar
11-17-2014, 02:44 PM
We weren't talking about the protests DA and you know it.

You appear to be more upset about people having the right to protest that most?

Why? What exactly do you have against the protest?

Why is it bothering you personally?

hanger4
11-17-2014, 02:57 PM
You appear to be more upset about people having the right to protest that most?

Why? What exactly do you have against the protest?

Why is it bothering you personally?

Never said a word about the prorests. Why do you deflect from our conversation ??

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 03:43 PM
Yes, we know. Your entire summation of posts is about your false ASSumptions about cigar.

Max Rockatansky
11-17-2014, 04:35 PM

Does this include drunken and armed politicians?

Nothing wrong with a peaceful protest, but if their intention is to block traffic and/or intimidate others, then that's not peaceful.

silvereyes
11-17-2014, 04:37 PM
Does this include drunken and armed politicians?

Nothing wrong with a peaceful protest, but if their intention is to block traffic and/or intimidate others, then that's not peaceful.
Neither am i right now, bucko! Its cold! :)

Max Rockatansky
11-17-2014, 04:43 PM
Neither am i right now, bucko! Its cold! :)

Good point about the cold. A cold snap will make any protest very short in deed.

Kurmugeon
11-17-2014, 04:55 PM
and may your karma include an ice floe with an Inuit holding a harpoon...

All of the Leftie Maggots have earned exactly what's coming to them.

Here we are playing riot for the race card again, and all you can do is sneer and jeer, well, expect more 2014 treatment in 2016, because nothing is less popular with the American common man than race card politics and amnesty for illegals.

Is there any doubt the Ferguson uproar is just attempted cover for the Amnesty EO?

I'll chuckle when 2016 is an even larger route than 2014 was.... the map will be RED and the Left will be politically dead. Good Riddance.

-

hanger4
11-17-2014, 05:01 PM
Yes, we know. Your entire summation of posts is about your false ASSumptions about cigar.
"false ASSumptions" LOL you either don't know Cigar or you're as hypocritical as Cigar.

Kurmugeon
11-17-2014, 05:28 PM

Yes, apparently using a figure of speech about "Die" is allowed in a thread about a "Die-In"... Go Figure.

The Lefties just can't get the censorship they want anymore... How sad.

My heart bleeds for you...

Oh Wait! Just in case you don't know, "My heart Bleeds" is another of those figures of speech.

Really, my heart is fine, you haven't caused me to bleed at all, so we won't have to ban you for assaulting a fellow poster and attempted murder.

:)
-