PDA

View Full Version : Your Tax Dollars At Work

Mainecoons
05-29-2012, 03:53 PM
How do you like (over)paying these high GS level guys for doing this?

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/holder-brief-black-pastors-campaign-2012/567501

Obama is giving corruption a bad name.

Trinnity
05-29-2012, 05:00 PM
Can Holder get any lower? Sure, he always does.

(from the linked article)

Attorney General Eric Holder, the IRS, and the liberal lawyers at the ACLU will brief several hundred pastors in the African American community on how to participate in the presidential election -- which the Congressional Black Caucus chair expects will help President Obama's campaign.

Deadwood
05-29-2012, 05:20 PM
How do you like (over)paying these high GS level guys for doing this?

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/holder-brief-black-pastors-campaign-2012/567501

Obama is giving corruption a bad name.

You have to love it. Government agencies, not politicos are going to advise pro-Obama pastors on what they can say and what they cannot say....?

OK, I think we have seen this kind of thing before....1919 Russia, North Korea, China....

and you have to love this threat...er...quote:

and we're going to first of all equip them with the information they need to know about what they can say and what they cannot say in the church that would violate their 501c3 status with the IRS

Hint....play our way or we'll audit you to death?

Goldie Locks
05-29-2012, 05:26 PM
Believe me I put nothing past Ubama. He would push his own grandmother over the cliff for a vote.

Deadwood
05-29-2012, 05:28 PM
Believe me I put nothing past Ubama. He would push his own grandmother over the cliff for a vote.

He hasn't yet?

Goldie Locks
05-29-2012, 05:33 PM
He hasn't yet?

Could be...everything is a secret about him, so who knows.

MMC
05-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Cleaver said they would not tell pastors which candidate to support. They will let them know who to regard as the bad guys, though (hint: not Democrats). "We're going to talk about some of the draconian laws that have cropped up around the country as a result of the 17 percent increase in African American votes," Cleaver said, describing voter ID laws as a form of Jim Crow-style "poll tax" on seniors and black voters.

The CBC chairman is confident that "President Obama is going to get 95 percent of the [African American] vote," and wants to keep that turnout high. "We want to let them know that there is a theological responsibility to participate in the political process, at least in the Judeo-Christian tradition," he said....snip~

Of course lets not forget the race baiting. But I truly want to know when Democrats thought there was theological responsibility to participate in the Political process at least in the Judeo-Christian Tradition. Is this some different interpretation of the Constitution by the CBC and the left? Do you think the CBC is using the correct terminology for the Vote on Obama? What about the Black Vote as I have heard other black people say. Or does Obama plan to say the black vote will vote right while African Americans vote left?

Just who are the bad guys they will let them know about?

wingrider
05-30-2012, 12:18 AM
well so much for the separation of church and state.. while not exactly violating the rule this seems to be bending it pretty badly..

just curious how this would play out if this was done in some other churches like for example , John Hagee or Charles Stanleys ..