PDA

View Full Version : Jon Stewart seriously PWNS Nancy Pelosi

Green Arrow
11-19-2014, 10:08 PM
And frankly, he's spot on. The way she treated Rep. Duckworth is absolutely shameful and she ought to be ashamed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csbv5fxup24

PolWatch
11-19-2014, 10:11 PM
come GA...she's a politician...shame? if any of them could feel shame they would quit politics & get a job.

Green Arrow
11-19-2014, 10:16 PM
come GA...she's a politician...shame? if any of them could feel shame they would quit politics & get a job.

That's why I said "should be" :tongue: I know she won't be. I grew up not far from her district and have met her before. She is not a nice lady.

del
11-19-2014, 10:57 PM
turduckworth

PolWatch
11-19-2014, 10:59 PM
turduckworth

why do I suspect that is nothing like a turducken?

del
11-19-2014, 11:02 PM
why do I suspect that is nothing like a turducken?

watch the video. it's stewart's line and pretty funny in context

PolWatch
11-19-2014, 11:04 PM
watch the video. it's stewart's line and pretty funny in context

later...I'm busy listening to Joe Diffy sing Prop me up by the jukebox if I die....gotta have yer priorities right!

GrassrootsConservative
11-19-2014, 11:04 PM

If you feel this way then how come you always rag on Conservatism?

Green Arrow
11-19-2014, 11:11 PM
If you feel this way then how come you always rag on Conservatism?

GRC, the topic of my thread is Nancy Pelosi's treatment of Rep. Duckworth and Jon Stewart's mocking of it.

PolWatch
11-19-2014, 11:14 PM
because I rag on all of them...you only notice when its the repubs I laugh at.

Del...I did listen to the video...same opinion...its harder to think less of her than I already did...but I will give it a try...she earns the extra effort.

Green Arrow
11-19-2014, 11:21 PM
because I rag on all of them...you only notice when its the repubs I laugh at.

Del...I did listen to the video...same opinion...its harder to think less of her than I already did...but I will give it a try...she earns the extra effort.

That's something that Jon Stewart gets a lot. Anguished conservatives complaining that he is in President Obama's pocket and only ever criticizes and laughs at Republicans. Those of us who watch him regularly know better.

PolWatch
11-19-2014, 11:27 PM
I can't help it if the repubs on the forum seem to give me much more to laugh at...it's not my fault! I'm a victim of circumstances!

GrassrootsConservative
11-19-2014, 11:35 PM
GRC, the topic of my thread is Nancy Pelosi's treatment of Rep. Duckworth and Jon Stewart's mocking of it.

So now I have to deal with fair-weather mods, too? Puh-leeze we got loons going off topic all the time on this forum. And you know I've never had a problem with mods before but this is bullshit. If someone says something like that, that I find inconsistent with their other posts, I am going to call them out on it.

You know how I feel about this topic. All Liberals are hypocrites with their art perfected to the finest degree, I've been saying that for months now. You're finally picking up on it? That dusty twat in your OP is another example to add to my list. Do you really need me to say that?

Democrats love those they see as inferior like Asians, women, blacks, gays, and other demographics when they are voting for themselves. Anyone else? Just another pathetic non-elite to walk all over. If they're not white? Even better. They can walk all over them whilst bragging about how much they love them.

Fuck the left. Fuck Democrats. Nothing but a bunch of pathetic hypocrites wanting to enforce their brand of douchebaggery on the rest of us lowly peasant civilians.

That on-topic enough for you? Anyone who tries to act like they are against this kind of thing from politicians but also bashes Conservatism is part of the fucking problem and they need to get their heads out of their asses.

Green Arrow
11-19-2014, 11:43 PM
So now I have to deal with fair-weather mods, too? Puh-leeze we got loons going off topic all the time on this forum. And you know I've never had a problem with mods before but this is bullshit. If someone says something like that, that I find inconsistent with their other posts, I am going to call them out on it.

Cool story, bro. I also don't give a shit. I'm asking you as the guy who posted this thread to respect me and not take this thread off on a silly tangent.

You know how I feel about this topic. All Liberals are hypocrites with their art perfected to the finest degree, I've been saying that for months now. You're finally picking up on it? That dusty twat in your OP is another example to add to my list. Do you really need me to say that?

Democrats love those they see as inferior like Asians, women, blacks, gays, and other demographics when they are voting for themselves. Anyone else? Just another pathetic non-elite to walk all over. If they're not white? Even better. They can walk all over them whilst bragging about how much they love them.

Fuck the left. Fuck Democrats. Nothing but a bunch of pathetic hypocrites wanting to enforce their brand of douchebaggery on the rest of us lowly peasant civilians.

That on-topic enough for you? Anyone who tries to act like they are against this kind of thing from politicians but also bashes Conservatism is part of the fucking problem and they need to get their heads out of their asses.

The thing you don't get is that PolWatch is non-partisan. I have personally observed her criticizing both Democrats and Republicans on this forum, and she does it without the comical hypocrisy that you exhibit. All while criticizing hypocrisy, which just adds to the hilarity of it.

GrassrootsConservative
11-19-2014, 11:44 PM
How am I a hypocrite?

This ought to be good.

Green Arrow
11-19-2014, 11:54 PM
How am I a hypocrite?

This ought to be good.

Any time someone generalizes conservatives, you attack them with all the force of a rabid chihuahua. And in the process of making those attacks, you proceed to generalize liberals/Democrats.

Gee, that was hard.

del
11-19-2014, 11:56 PM
would now be a bad time to mention that paint is on sale at lowe's?

yeah, i thought so

GrassrootsConservative
11-19-2014, 11:58 PM
That's simply not true. I do not have enough time to "attack someone" because they generalize Conservatives. You can either apologize now or I will go find someone generalizing Conservatives where I did not respond. Many links will be found and you will be shown a liar and a fool.

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 12:01 AM
would now be a bad time to mention that paint is on sale at lowe's?

yeah, i thought so

Get back on the topic before GA has an aneurysm.

del
11-20-2014, 12:02 AM
Get back on the topic before GA has an aneurysm.

go home and get your shinebox, kid.

iustitia
11-20-2014, 12:03 AM
Holy shit this guy.

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 12:03 AM
Always remember, for those of you who are interested, it's the time when you receive the most flak that you are closest to the target. I am receiving these attacks on this forum because of my vast political intellect. The slaves to the elites are getting very nervous.

del
11-20-2014, 12:06 AM
Always remember, for those of you who are interested, it's the time when you receive the most flak that you are closest to the target. I am receiving these attacks on this forum because of my vast political intellect. The slaves to the elites are getting very nervous.

you're receiving these *attacks* because you're a clown.

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 12:08 AM
Go fuck an AIDS-infested monkey.

Green Arrow
11-20-2014, 12:08 AM
That's simply not true. I do not have enough time to "attack someone" because they generalize Conservatives. You can either apologize now or I will go find someone generalizing Conservatives where I did not respond. Many links will be found and you will be shown a liar and a fool.

You can find plenty of examples where you acted like an immature child and I didn't respond, too. It doesn't mean I never respond when you do. But if it helps you feel better, I'll clarify my statement, grammar Nazi: Many times someone criticizes conservatives, you respond with generalizations about liberals. For proof, look no further than this very thread, where you said, and I quote, "All liberals are hypocrites."

iustitia
11-20-2014, 12:09 AM
I am receiving these attacks on this forum because of my vast political intellect.

Could it be because you're kind of a douchebag?

PolWatch
11-20-2014, 12:10 AM
you're receiving these *attacks* because you're a clown.

are you feeling nervous Del? do I see your cap quivering in your avatar? nope..don't think so. Is the fringe on my dress quaking? I didn't think so. guess we're not elite enough to be nervous...

Green Arrow
11-20-2014, 12:10 AM

Never. Don't you know he's perfect and blameless in every way?

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 12:12 AM

Sure, I'll admit to that. But then they hate me because of who I am, and my message still stands. They are guilty of ad hominem ad nauseum. I have been receiving these attacks for almost the entire length of my existence on this forum. Is it any wonder why I am starting to maybe become a douchebag?

iustitia
11-20-2014, 12:14 AM

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Two_Face_6711.jpg

GRRRAAARRARARARARARARA!!!!

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 12:14 AM
Never. Don't you know he's perfect and blameless in every way?

Not as perfect as you, why, you're even bisexual!

:rollseyes:

silvereyes
11-20-2014, 12:18 AM

Speaking of needing valium.

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 12:19 AM
Anyway, back to the topic, Pelosi is a hypocrite. Color me shocked. Lmao.

Been saying it for a long time. Glad others are catching on.

iustitia
11-20-2014, 12:19 AM

So Nancy Pelosi, what a bitch she is.

texan
11-20-2014, 12:20 AM
Honestly I can name several over the years from both sides of the isle that are not good people and don't seem very smart. We worked with namcy on a deal and met with her face to face, everyone that left the room said she is not smart. This is the truth. A side note is Harry reid, i think he is one of the worst humans to ever be in charge of anything that isn't Charles Manson.

Republican jerk? Tom Delay.

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 12:21 AM
So Nancy Pelosi, what a bitch she is.

It's amazing how others can stray so far from the topic while people like us try and re-right the thread, eh?

Green Arrow
Sure, I'll admit to that. But then they hate me because of who I am, and my message still stands. They are guilty of ad hominem ad nauseum. I have been receiving these attacks for almost the entire length of my existence on this forum. Is it any wonder why I am starting to maybe become a douchebag?

I don't know if you noticed, but you started the petty attacks on this thread. In fact, quite often I've observed exactly that. You attack someone, they attack back, you turn into Jesus.

Green Arrow

Are you kidding? That's the definition of perfect. If nature needs population control, I'll do just fine. If nature needs more human babies, I'll still do just fine. I get all the fish in the sea, instead of just a portion of the fish :cool:

silvereyes
11-20-2014, 12:22 AM
Any time someone generalizes conservatives, you attack them with all the force of a rabid chihuahua. And in the process of making those attacks, you proceed to generalize liberals/Democrats.

Gee, that was hard.
And dead on.

PolWatch
11-20-2014, 12:22 AM
ok...that's enough. Green Arrow, get ready to ban me because I have had enough of this jerk. Mr perfect, intellectual conservative...you come in here and tell everyone how smart you are...then you whine when a homeless man asks for a dollar...which you can't/won't give because Mr educated intelligent conservative works in some pissy little minimum wage job. Then you want to whine for weeks because you don't want to paint your own property to cover graffiti and act like its a rights issue? ha...you're a lazy little brat who thinks you are too special to respect your neighbors, your town or your own property.

Now, feel free to criticize my grammar or my spelling because you are so intellectually superior. When you are done you can take your opinion and cram them right up your whiny little ass.

If you want some respect, try showing it...

Green Arrow
11-20-2014, 12:23 AM
It's amazing how others can stray so far from the topic while people like us try and re-right the thread, eh?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lscmrmW75c1qkxach.gif

Green Arrow
11-20-2014, 12:24 AM
ok...that's enough. Green Arrow, get ready to ban me because I have had enough of this jerk. Mr perfect, intellectual conservative...you come in here and tell everyone how smart you are...then you whine when a homeless man asks for a dollar...which you can't/won't give because Mr educated intelligent conservative works in some pissy little minimum wage job. Then you want to whine for weeks because you don't want to paint your own property to cover graffiti and act like its a rights issue? ha...you're a lazy little brat who thinks you are too special to respect your neighbors, your town or your own property.

Now, feel free to criticize my grammar or my spelling because you are so intellectually superior. When you are done you can take your opinion and cram them right up your whiny little ass.

I'm not banning you. I'm going to give you a fucking medal :tongue:

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 12:25 AM

Congrats on that post. Your 6,000th, really? Still no better. Go ahead and show how I whined for weeks about it. I'll wait. I posted about it for maybe a week and then painted it before the 14 day coerced government jackboot to my neck fined-and-reimbursed for work they could be doing elsewhere without harassing me any other day.

I'll wait. Maybe I'll make a pizza. Looks like you lot are going to be at this for a bit.

Amazing how I am told to get on topic and then when I do address the topic and even link it to my previous comment I am tarred and feathered.

PolWatch
11-20-2014, 12:26 AM
I apologize to you GA because you're the mod on...but I've had all of that jerk I can take

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Lying statist fuckheads. Continue your lies and I'll continue to call them out.

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 12:28 AM
I apologize to you GA because you're the mod on...but I've had all of that jerk I can take

KEEP UP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS.

You can't debate my arguments and you're singing it to the world.

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 12:29 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lscmrmW75c1qkxach.gif

That the best you got? Really? A silly little gif?

I brought your thread back on topic. It's too bad you can't try and attempt to do the same, hypocrite.

Green Arrow
11-20-2014, 12:31 AM
That the best you got? Really? A silly little gif?

I brought your thread back on topic. It's too bad you can't try and attempt to do the same, hypocrite.

You brought it back on topic after taking it off-topic, but you know what? I'm okay with that now. You want to go there, we'll go there and we'll stay there. This is my thread, I can let it go any direction I want. I can even move it to the Hole.

iustitia
11-20-2014, 12:31 AM

Lying statist fuckheads.

I am receiving these attacks on this forum because of my vast political intellect.

silvereyes
11-20-2014, 12:33 AM

I so want to hug you.

Green Arrow
11-20-2014, 12:33 AM
KEEP UP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS.

You mean, like this one?

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 12:34 AM
You brought it back on topic after taking it off-topic, but you know what? I'm okay with that now. You want to go there, we'll go there and we'll stay there. This is my thread, I can let it go any direction I want. I can even move it to the Hole.

Then you'll understand I'll duck out now before I am forced to stoop to the level of you authoritarian types.

Green Arrow
11-20-2014, 12:36 AM
Then you'll understand I'll duck out now before I am forced to stoop to the level of you authoritarian types.

Go ahead, duck out now after getting collectively slapped upside the head. I certainly don't mind.

PolWatch
11-20-2014, 12:39 AM
Go ahead, duck out now after getting collectively slapped upside the head. I certainly don't mind.

tell yer wife she has competition...I really do luv ya now.

iustitia
11-20-2014, 12:42 AM
You can't debate my arguments because of my vast political intellect.

Go fuck an AIDS-infested monkey [you l]ying statist fuckhead ... bisexual!

I'm sorry, I can't not post this.

silvereyes
11-20-2014, 12:42 AM
tell yer wife she has competition...I really do luv ya now.

Make that two.

silvereyes
11-20-2014, 12:46 AM
Congrats on that post. Your 6,000th, really? Still no better. Go ahead and show how I whined for weeks about it. I'll wait. I posted about it for maybe a week and then painted it before the 14 day coerced government jackboot to my neck fined-and-reimbursed for work they could be doing elsewhere without harassing me any other day.

I'll wait. Maybe I'll make a pizza. Looks like you lot are going to be at this for a bit.

Amazing how I am told to get on topic and then when I do address the topic and even link it to my previous comment I am tarred and feathered.
She nailed your whiny little ass and you fucking know it. Nut up and shut the fuck up now.

Bad night at your job? Hungry man try to take your nutrients again, your whinyness? Youre rants are pathetic at best, narcissicist as worst.

Get a grip.

silvereyes
11-20-2014, 12:47 AM

Sad, ridiculous, pathetic. Take your pick.

Green Arrow
11-20-2014, 12:59 AM
Okay, let's test that vast political intellect. New thread to follow.

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 01:03 AM

You can't stop yourself from editing quotes and making it look like I said things I didn't?

Ok, two can play that game.

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 01:04 AM
I'm sorry, I'm a total ****

That's wonderful, dude.

Green Arrow
11-20-2014, 01:07 AM
You can't stop yourself from editing quotes and making it look like I said things I didn't?

If that's what you want to call directly quoting you without editing your quotes...

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 01:12 AM
If that's what you want to call directly quoting you without editing your quotes...

:huh: Where did I call it anything like that? What I said was this:

And that's exactly what I meant. You don't need to read any more into it than that.

I don't know why you keep lying about me like this, putting words in my mouth, and trying to rewrite my words, but it should probably stop before I put you on ignore with the rest of the people who pull that shit.

del
11-20-2014, 01:14 AM

won't you be lonely?

Green Arrow
11-20-2014, 01:16 AM
:huh: Where did I call it anything like that? What I said was this:

And that's exactly what I meant. You don't need to read any more into it than that.

I don't know why you keep lying about me like this, putting words in my mouth, and trying to rewrite my words, but it should probably stop before I put you on ignore with the rest of the people who pull that shit.

I don't lie. You said he edited your quotes. I said he did not. What he did do is combine a lot of the ridiculous crap you've said on this thread into one post.

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 01:23 AM
I don't lie. You said he edited your quotes. I said he did not. What he did do is combine a lot of the ridiculous crap you've said on this thread into one post.

Show me the post that quote comes from, since it's unedited.

Green Arrow
11-20-2014, 01:32 AM
Show me the post that quote comes from, since it's unedited.

Post #45 - Lying statist fuckheads

Post #22 - Vast political intellect

Post #31 - Bisexual

Post #24 - AIDs infested monkey

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2014, 01:36 AM
Did I call somebody an AIDS-infested monkey?

Also copying and pasting is editing.

Green Arrow
11-20-2014, 01:48 AM
Did I call somebody an AIDS-infested monkey?

No, you told del to fuck an AIDs infested monkey.

No, it is not. Editing is changing, like if I did this:

Also, copying and pasting? That's totally editing.

That would be editing. But just copying you word for word and pasting it somewhere else is not editing the quote.

iustitia
11-20-2014, 02:13 AM
Hahaha this whole thread. Just fucking ridiculous. I apologize GA because I took part in the nonsense. I hate having my threads derailed.

Green Arrow
11-20-2014, 02:25 AM
Nah, don't worry about it. Once a thread is clearly gone, I join in.

RollingWave
11-20-2014, 03:20 AM
It's probably a bad sign for the Dems when even Jon Stewart is killing them.

Green Arrow
11-20-2014, 03:46 AM
It's probably a bad sign for the Dems when even Jon Stewart is killing them.

Jon Stewart has always ripped on Democrats.

silvereyes
11-20-2014, 08:31 AM
Yep. Thats just what he does.

Captain Obvious
11-20-2014, 08:33 AM
Jon Stewart has always ripped on Democrats.

Yeah, but wingnutters dislike him because he picks on conservatives too.

I don't care who you are, if your material is funny - I'll laugh.