PDA

View Full Version : President Obama Has President Clinton's Support on Executive Action

TrueBlue
11-20-2014, 03:38 PM
Bill Clinton Has Obama’s Back on Executive Action: He’s On ‘Pretty Firm Legal Ground’ http://www.politicususa.com/2014/11/20/bill-clinton-obamas-immigration.html

"President Obama will be speaking Thursday night at 8PM to announce the executive action he will be taking since Republicans have had 511 days to act and have done nothing. (http://www.politicususa.com/2014/11/18/republicans-crying-obamas-executive-action-explain-509-days.html) If Obama does what is anticipated, up to 5 million relatives of US citizens and permanent residents could be impacted."

"Thus Clinton backed up Presidents Reagan, Bush I and II, and Eisenhower who all took executive action on immigration reform. In fact, every president since Eisenhower has done it. (http://www.politicususa.com/2014/11/16/unprecedented-president-eisenhower-exercised-executive-authority-immigration.html)"

==========================================
President Clinton is right and the country still loves him regardless of whether or not Republicans do. Yet a heck of a lot of them do too. So, it has to sting bad when he comes to President Obama's side and has his back on the Executive Order on Immigration that President Obama will speak to the nation about tonight to let Americans know that it is the right thing to do.

Calypso Jones
11-20-2014, 03:40 PM
well...isn't that special.

The master of the blue dress advises the gourmand of dog meat.

momsapplepie
11-20-2014, 03:42 PM
Clinton word is worth about a hill of rotten beans.

Cigar
11-20-2014, 03:42 PM
Obviously Clinton didn't read the Constitution either :laugh:, along with Reagan and Bush

Cigar
11-20-2014, 03:43 PM

Actually I think he makes quite a bit more on the Speech Circuit :grin:

How about you?

momsapplepie
11-20-2014, 03:49 PM
No worries about my income dearie.

TrueBlue
11-20-2014, 03:59 PM
You mean like the ones you expel regularly that leaves a very foul odor.

The Xl
11-20-2014, 04:03 PM
So one President who abused his authority is telling another who does the same that it is fine.

Nothing to see here, really.

Alyosha
11-20-2014, 04:04 PM
LOL who cares if he has the support from a Clinton. They have their noses so far up the Bilderberg's assholes that they look like a chocolate Santa. :laugh:

Redrose
11-20-2014, 04:07 PM
Actually I think he makes quite a bit more on the Speech Circuit :grin:

How about you?

All that proves is stupid liberals will shell out money for anything, even senseless drivel. They are happy when they are surrounded by people who think lock step with them.

momsapplepie
11-20-2014, 04:17 PM
You mean like the ones you expel regularly that leaves a very foul odor.
goodness, is that all you got? Personal attacks? how about you go volunteer to be Clinton's next lollipop licker?

silvereyes
11-20-2014, 04:31 PM
All that does is prove dumbass pubs get something new to bitch about.

Win!

Calypso Jones
11-20-2014, 04:31 PM
I don't care about Bilderberger this or that. He has the choice to destroy this country or not. This is his own puppy. And he'll dine on it tonite i'll wager.

Mac-7
11-20-2014, 04:46 PM
Bill Clinton Has Obama’s Back on Executive Action: He’s On ‘Pretty Firm Legal Ground’ http://www.politicususa.com/2014/11/20/bill-clinton-obamas-immigration.html

==========================================
President Clinton is right and the country still loves him regardless of whether or not Republicans do. Yet a heck of a lot of them do too. So, it has to sting bad when he comes to President Obama's side and has his back on the Executive Order on Immigration that President Obama will speak to the nation about tonight to let Americans know that it is the right thing to do.

That is only going to reassure the usual Obama voters that professor Gruber calls stupid.

Howey
11-20-2014, 05:15 PM

Yet he's the most honored living former president we have.

Paperback Writer
11-20-2014, 05:17 PM

And if you go by Cosby's example of having innumerable accusers, a rapist. That's rather like getting praise from a, well, rapist. :laugh:

I love American politics!

Calypso Jones
11-20-2014, 05:26 PM
All that proves is stupid liberals will shell out money for anything, even senseless drivel. They are happy when they are surrounded by people who think lock step with them.

they are happiest when they are surrounded by people who do not think.

TrueBlue
11-20-2014, 06:52 PM
goodness, is that all you got? Personal attacks? how about you go volunteer to be Clinton's next lollipop licker?
Sorry toots, I wouldn't dare think of taking your favorite job away from you.

TrueBlue
11-20-2014, 06:56 PM
You bet! And that's no brag, just FACT!

Vince Noir
11-20-2014, 07:00 PM
I can't imagine anyone bragging on their pols as if they're great people or something. Most of them are knobs.

Bo-4
11-20-2014, 07:03 PM

Have you ever cum on a girl in a blue dress.

If not, STFU. :D

Matty
11-20-2014, 07:06 PM
Have you ever cum on a girl in a blue dress.

If not, STFU. :D
She dosen't have to stfu!

silvereyes
11-20-2014, 07:34 PM
Dear god, advice from the batty one.

Paperback Writer
11-20-2014, 07:43 PM
Given the Bill Cosby thread does no one on here praising Clinton's accolades not see just a tiny bit of hypocrisy in themselves, or is it just me pointing it out again, per usual?

The Paul Jones civil trial reported over 24 accusers, including many on our side of the Pond. We're not in Jimmy Saville territory but it's rather suspect.

Professor Peabody
11-20-2014, 08:32 PM
Obama is about to "attempt" to legalize as many people as jobs created since 2009. I can't think of a bigger slap in the face to the American public. What folks fail to realize is because Obama chooses to use prosecutorial discretion NOT to go after Illegals, it still doesn't change their status. For them to stay legally he would need to give them all visa's first and then go through the in place process in order to give them green cards. The only way to short cut that process is for Congress to change the process. Considering legal permanent residents CAN NOT vote, the Democrat Party will all but vanish in 2016. The Republican's need to make it clear to Obama if he does this, while they may be legal residents, they won't be voting for decades to come. Obama just made sure the Democrats will lose big AGAIN in 2016.