PDA

View Full Version : Thank You President Obama?????

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 08:44 PM
So in looking and planning for my business for the coming year?

I have decided that hiring the new documented workers to work most of my construction crews will increase my profit margin.

After all, I don't have to cover them under Obamacare as they are not citizens!!! :)

I can pay them minimum wage and they will be happy and I can fire all of my Citizen workers that are making 18 to 24 dollars an hour, plus benefits

Yep that Obama, he sure is for the little guy

Chris
11-20-2014, 08:47 PM
Where you been, zelmo1234? I guess now that Obama's made you rich, you have time to come out and play!

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 08:50 PM
Where you been, @zelmo1234 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=588)? I guess now that Obama's made you rich, you have time to come out and play!

Well you know I didn't build my company, the Government did. I was playing in the sand for a while. and don't plan on staying around here long, The leadership is more interested in a circle jerk that a debate

del
11-20-2014, 08:53 PM
tissue?

Professor Peabody
11-20-2014, 08:53 PM
The liberals victory dance won't last long. Back to being illegals in Jan 2017. Without their ability to actually vote in the 2016 election, this boomerang will hit the Democrats right between the eyes considering the numbers of folks against it. Elections have consequences, look at the hit the Democrats took 3 weeks ago and in 2010. Maybe they all need hearing aids, because they just can't seem to hear the people that elected them. To date 29 Democrat Senators who voted for Obama Care won't be sitting in the Senate Chamber Jan 2015. If Obama does what he says tonight, he's virtually guaranteeing another huge Republican victory in 2016. You go Barry, double down on stupid!

BTW, if the next President is Republican, he can undo Obama's executive order and all those 5 million will be illegal again.

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 08:57 PM
tissue?

Why, do you think that I am kidding? I see no reason to employ the families that I have for years, After all according to the left the wealthy are bastards to begin with? Might as well have the money!

This allows companies like mine to get around the Obamacare mandates and regulations, and once these workers are documented? There is no legal action that they can take against me?

every action has a reaction, It has become very clear to me that I can't beat the left and the republicans have no courage to stand up to a person of color? So I might as well you the laws that they pass to my advantage, why should I not?

exotix
11-20-2014, 08:57 PM
The liberals victory dance won't last long. Back to being illegals in Jan 2017. Without their ability to actually vote in the 2016 election, this boomerang will hit the Democrats right between the eyes considering the numbers of folks against it. Elections have consequences, look at the hit the Democrats took 3 weeks ago and in 2010. Maybe they all need hearing aids, because they just can't seem to hear the people that elected them. To date 29 Democrat Senators who voted for Obama Care won't be sitting in the Senate Chamber Jan 2015. If Obama does what he says tonight, he's virtually guaranteeing another huge Republican victory in 2016. You go Barry, double down on stupid!

BTW, if the next President is Republican, he can undo Obama's executive order and all those 5 million will be illegal again.
.. maybe Willard'll run again ... http://i59.tinypic.com/10ru5xg.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvUM-uNWGX4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObVnA0nIx_s

Matty
11-20-2014, 08:58 PM
Why, do you think that I am kidding? I see no reason to employ the families that I have for years, After all according to the left the wealthy are $#@!s to begin with? Might as well have the money!

This allows companies like mine to get around the Obamacare mandates and regulations, and once these workers are documented? There is no legal action that they can take against me?

every action has a reaction, It has become very clear to me that I can't beat the left and the republicans have no courage to stand up to a person of color? So I might as well you the laws that they pass to my advantage, why should I not?
Pay them under the table.

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 08:58 PM

And they will know where they all live? which is really funny when you think about it

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 09:01 PM
Pay them under the table.

You can go to jail for that? and the fines are huge?

Now I don't have to, I will hire them legally and use the extra profits to make my life and the life of my family much better.

There is also no reason for companies that do delivery and installation to employ American workers? minimum wage just became the going rate for a lot of higher paying jobs.

Calypso Jones
11-20-2014, 09:03 PM
Why, do you think that I am kidding? I see no reason to employ the families that I have for years, After all according to the left the wealthy are $#@!s to begin with? Might as well have the money!

If your workers are Obama voters, they're gone yesterday.

Blackrook
There is no longer a need to pay illegals under the table, since they are no longer in the employment black market.

Since they will work for minimum wage at any type of work, the chances of American citizens getting construction jobs have now gone down to nil.

Mr. Right
This is very interesting. I could fire my redneck American employee and hire 2 or 3 latrats for the same money. I guess I'd think about it if I wanted to learn more espanol... I'll stick with "dos mas cervesos, por favor", and "la quinta'...

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 09:06 PM
If your workers are Obama voters, they're gone yesterday.

Most of the homes we are working on will finish in late Jan or early Feb, Pink slips will be given as the homes are finished, my Supers already speak Spanish as we have Subs that use Mexican workers. I see no reason to hire American workers

exotix
11-20-2014, 09:11 PM
This is very interesting. I could fire my redneck American employee and hire 2 or 3 latrats for the same money. I guess I'd think about it if I wanted to learn more espanol... I'll stick with "dos mas cervesos, por favor", and "la quinta'...
We tried that here in Alabama ... didn't go over to well ... LOL

It has been one year since Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley signed HB 56 (http://immigrationimpact.com/2011/06/10/alabama-governor-signs-costly-immigration-bill-aclu-to-file-suit/), the nation’s most harmful immigration measure, into law

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/06/11/497193/alabama-immigration-law-one-year/

Shortly after some of immigration provisions went into effect in September, the widespread damage (http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/02/28/433529/alabama-immigration-law-injustice/) from the law was obvious.

By December, even Bentley admitted (http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/12/12/387440/gov-robert-bentley-should-call-a-special-legislative-session-to-roll-back-alabamas-anti-immigrant-law-right-now/)that HB 56 “need[s] revision,” although it would be months before lawmakers took action.

Courts temporarily (http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/09/28/331210/judge-rejects-dojs-challenge-to-alabamas-war-on-immigrant-schoolchildren/) blocked (http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/10/14/344566/federal-appeals-court-blocks-alabama-assault-on-immigrant-school-children/) parts of HB 56, but not before students were too scared to go to school and families were denied utilities ...

http://i62.tinypic.com/vhpxdz.jpg

praised (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN3XUoABxyU&feature=related)

momsapplepie
11-20-2014, 09:12 PM
Best do it while you can because I'm sure these poor citizens without a country will be unionized quickly.

Alyosha
11-20-2014, 09:12 PM
So loyalty to the people who've worked for you faithfully means nothing because the president made you mad? Hmmm.

Redrose
11-20-2014, 09:13 PM
Here in East Tennessee we have a lot of poor people. White, Mexican, Native American and Black in that order proportionally. The churhes do food and clothing drives constantly. We give a lot all through the year and at Christmas time for these kids who have very little. When a child on the Christmas gift tree asks for shoes for a younger sibling and nothing for himself it tugs at your heart. Something is very wrong for the richest country in the world to have kids needing and wanting like that. Obama isn't showing compassion for those 11 million illegals. He is showing lack of compassion for the millions of poor already here. Many of these poor families voted for Obama, hanging their hat on all his promises.
The majority of these illegals are poorly educated, they will be a drain on our systems, not an asset. We should be concentrating on the legal immigration rolls and increase visas for engineers, scientists, doctors. Obama is over burdening the low skill employment field. He's hurting the poor of this land, he's reducing their chances of making a good, decent life for themselves.
This immigration action on his part is purely an act of political shrewdness, nothing more and he is shrouding it in the cloak of compassion. He's a liar and a sneak, and he's bad for America. He has made himself king, and anyone who makes a joke about it or fails to see the seriousness of his un-Constitutional action is clueless.

Alyosha
11-20-2014, 09:14 PM
As an immigrant I'm not happy about this, but at the same time the level of pettiness partisan politics has broken down to in America is just disgraceful.

I hope Zelmo is bullshitting or else my opinion will just drop down to negative digits. People worked for you and gave their time and if you decide because Obama is an asshole to drop them for others or even because you can get others cheaper than what does that say about you?

Do you need the extra millions? Or is this just a "love of money" thing?

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 09:15 PM
So loyalty to the people who've worked for you faithfully means nothing because the president made you mad? Hmmm.

Has nothing to do with that AL,

The ACA was totally un affordable. I could not figure out how to get around it, This is the way around it!

Yes I feel for the people that are going to lose there job, but in some cases Business is Business, with all of the taxation, regulation, and the ACA?

This may be the only way to remain in business and competitive

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 09:18 PM
As an immigrant I'm not happy about this, but at the same time the level of pettiness partisan politics has broken down to in America is just disgraceful.

I hope Zelmo is bullshitting or else my opinion will just drop down to negative digits. People worked for you and gave their time and if you decide because Obama is an $#@! to drop them for others or even because you can get others cheaper than what does that say about you?

Do you need the extra millions? Or is this just a "love of money" thing?

Well maybe you can make the balance sheet work with all that has happened in the last 6 years?

As far as how people think of me? after what I have been through this last year? Not sure that I give a #$^ anymore

del
11-20-2014, 09:19 PM
Why, do you think that I am kidding? I see no reason to employ the families that I have for years, After all according to the left the wealthy are bastards to begin with? Might as well have the money!

you've mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck what you do

besides the whining, i mean

it'd be good if you stopped whining

Chris
11-20-2014, 09:20 PM
Well you know I didn't build my company, the Government did. I was playing in the sand for a while. and don't plan on staying around here long, The leadership is more interested in a circle jerk that a debate

Well, good to hear from you even if only once in a while.

del
11-20-2014, 09:21 PM

you sound surprised

Alyosha
Well maybe you can make the balance sheet work with all that has happened in the last 6 years?

As far as how people think of me? after what I have been through this last year? Not sure that I give a #$^ anymore

I realize that, but sometimes you bring it on yourself when you get angry and shoot off. I certainly have and I don't pretend that people hate me on this forum for no reason. I've slammed several people on this place. If they don't like me I can't pretend I don't know why.

We all make choices to be kind or not. Some choose kind more often than others. It's why they're so well liked and you and I are controversial.

exotix
Too bad Reagan killed-off his own constituency (Birchers and Heritage Foundation who invented Universal Healthcare) ... it would have long cost the same couple of dollars as paying into Social Security.

del
poor baby

no one appreciates him

Chris
11-20-2014, 09:22 PM

you sound surprised

He's being sarcastic.

Bob
11-20-2014, 09:23 PM
Where you been, @zelmo1234 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=588)? I guess now that Obama's made you rich, you have time to come out and play!

Ayup, that is just what made Zelmo rich. Obama came to show him how to get rich. Then Obama took off to figure out how to become president.

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 09:23 PM
I realize that, but sometimes you bring it on yourself when you get angry and shoot off. I certainly have and I don't pretend that people hate me on this forum for no reason. I've slammed several people on this place. If they don't like me I can't pretend I don't know why.

We all make choices to be kind or not. Some choose kind more often than others. It's why they're so well liked and you and I are controversial.

There are times that I may not like you, but I will always love you like a daughter! Tell Code I said hello

Bob
11-20-2014, 09:25 PM
tissue?

Nah thanks. Nobody wants to cut into your supply.

Were we criers, we can afford our own.

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 09:27 PM
Ayup, that is just what made Zelmo rich. Obama came to show him how to get rich. Then Obama took off to figure out how to become president.

I was rich before Obama, and I will be rich after he is gone. Business is Business

And unfortunately it is no place for a bleeding heart. You look at the cards that you have been dealt and then make a logical and rational choice.

The left never consider the consequences of there compassion. there are million of people that will use this to cover the cost of the actions of the left

exotix
11-20-2014, 09:36 PM
I was rich before Obama, and I will be rich after he is gone. Business is Business

And unfortunately it is no place for a bleeding heart. You look at the cards that you have been dealt and then make a logical and rational choice.

The left never consider the consequences of there compassion. there are million of people that will use this to cover the cost of the actions of the left
How did you survive the Bush Great Depression ?

Matty
11-20-2014, 09:37 PM

Elections have consequences, business told obummer his obummercare would force them to make the hard decisions. Well, those decisions have to be made now! Oh, by the way,, No No No to Rand Paul

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 09:39 PM
How did you survive the Bush Great Depression ?

You mean back when there were 9 million more Americans working,

My taxes were 6% lower

There was NO ACA

And the average middle class America was making 5K more a year

That was a tuff one

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 09:40 PM

Elections have consequences, business told obummer his obummercare would force them to make the hard decisions. Well, those decisions have to be made now! Oh, by the way,, No No No to Rand Paul

Business could live with Rand Paul, but I agree with the hard choices

exotix
11-20-2014, 09:42 PM
You mean back when there were 9 million more Americans working,

My taxes were 6% lower

There was NO ACA

And the average middle class America was making 5K more a year

That was a tuff one
That's strange ... I was lucky enough to find a buyer for my home when I was conned to re-fi at a lower adjustable than my fixed ... then when my payments doubled and tripled ... I didn't even know who was servicing my Mortgage.

Matty
11-20-2014, 09:42 PM
Business could live with Rand Paul, but I agree with the hard choices

Not really. Look who he hangs with!

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 09:44 PM
Not really. Look who he hangs with!

You have to kiss a lot of ugly babies to get elected today.

I still would prefer one of the successful Gov's but I could live with Rand

Matty
11-20-2014, 09:44 PM
That's strange ... I was lucky enough to find a buyer for my home when I was conned to re-fi at a lower adjustable than my fixed ... then when my payments doubled and tripled ... I didn't even know who was servicing my Mortgage.

you were conned? You mean people really don't know when they cannot afford something?

Matty
11-20-2014, 09:45 PM
You have to kiss a lot of ugly babies to get elected today.

I still would prefer one of the successful Gov's but I could live with Rand
Not me. I will stay home first.

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 09:45 PM

You really got caught with a adjustable?

That is what we really need to get back to teaching real economics

Redrose
11-20-2014, 09:47 PM
Has nothing to do with that AL,

The ACA was totally un affordable. I could not figure out how to get around it, This is the way around it!

Yes I feel for the people that are going to lose there job, but in some cases Business is Business, with all of the taxation, regulation, and the ACA?

This may be the only way to remain in business and competitive

I have to agree with you. All the chatter seems to be sympathy for the poor illegal looking for a better life.
Is there no compassion for small business owners who are being suffocated by unjust mandates and may lose a business that took a lifetime to build. (Obama says you didn't build it) BS! Obama swore to uphold and defend the Constitution and protect our citizens. He apparently didn't take that oath on the Bible seriously. Maybe he should have sworn on the Koran.

People are slicing and dicing this issue. No one is against "brown" people. The argument is and always has been about illegal immigration. Obama is wrong to stretch his executive authority to give pseudo citizenship to those 11 million illegals. BHO is coloring this issue to make any opposition seem un-American or bigoted. He is poisoning the well for all legal immigration. Why would anyone wait on a list if they can just breach our border and stand their ground and eventually be given citizenship?

What do we do if all of South America and Central America keeps sending their sick and poor and uneducated and let's not forget criminal people to the USA? What do we do if other poor nations realize they can get rid of a large portion of their poor people by shipping them off to us? China, India, Angola, Haiti.....where do we draw the line?

Matty
11-20-2014, 09:51 PM
I have to agree with you. All the chatter seems to be sympathy for the poor illegal looking for a better life.
Is there no compassion for small business owners who are being suffocated by unjust mandates and may lose a business that took a lifetime to build. (Obama says you didn't build it) BS! Obama swore to uphold and defend the Constitution and protect our citizens. He apparently didn't take that oath on the Bible seriously. Maybe he should have sworn on the Koran.

People are slicing and dicing this issue. No one is against "brown" people. The argument is and always has been about illegal immigration. Obama is wrong to stretch his executive authority to give pseudo citizenship to those 11 million illegals. BHO is coloring this issue to make any opposition seem un-American or bigoted. He is poisoning the well for all legal immigration. Why would anyone wait on a list if they can just breach our border and stand their ground and eventually be given citizenship?

What do we do if all of South America and Central America keeps sending their sick and poor and uneducated and let's not forget criminal people to the USA? What do we do if other poor nations realize they can get rid of a large portion of their poor people by shipping them off to us? China, India, Angola, Haiti.....where do we draw the line?
The system will collapse. It will too. Because asswipe just sent them all an invitation tonight!

exotix
11-20-2014, 09:52 PM
You really got caught with a adjustable?

That is what we really need to get back to teaching real economics
I did ... but that was about 2 or 3 months before the housing began to collapse all the while Bush maintained his lies *of a golden future* ... I saw it coming and immediately contacted my neighbor who had wanted to buy my house for years so she could move her elderly parents into it ...

I also sold all my stocks and bonds in Merrill Lynch ... barely got out with my principle all the while through my Brokers' lies ... I've been renting-to-own since 2006 ... no sweat ... since the deal was that I had a copy of the deed ... showing the home paid for since Clinton's' *magical economy* ... and I never keep more than a couple thousand in the bank ... oh no, I keep it all under the mattress ...

http://s8.tinypic.com/2n0mst5_th.jpg

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 09:57 PM
I did ... but that was about 2 or 3 months before the housing began to collapse all the while Bush maintained his lies *of a golden future* ... I saw it coming and immediately contacted my neighbor who had wanted to buy my house for years so she could move her elderly parents into it ...

I also sold all my stocks and bonds in Merrill Lynch ... barely got out with my principle all the while through my Brokers' lies ... I've been renting-to-own since 2006 ... no sweat ... since the deal was that I had a copy of the deed ... showing the home paid for since Clinton's' *magical economy* ... and I never keep more than a couple thousand in the bank ... oh no, I keep it all under the mattress ...

http://s8.tinypic.com/2n0mst5_th.jpg

You do realize that you just described a lot of very poor choices.

and the housing bubble was caused by Clinton and Carter not Bush

exotix
11-20-2014, 09:58 PM
You do realize that you just described a lot of very poor choices.

and the housing bubble was caused by Clinton and Carter not Bush
Can't be any worse than you popping into the forum to blame illegals for your plight ... LOL

Matty
11-20-2014, 10:00 PM
Can't be any worse than you popping into the forum to blame illegals for you plight ... LOL
He did not describe a plight. He described a way out of obamacare!

exotix
11-20-2014, 10:03 PM
He only comes onto the forum now to whine and complain everytime Obama addresses the nation .. LOL

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 10:04 PM
Can't be any worse than you popping into the forum to blame illegals for you plight ... LOL

Illegals don't buy Million dollar houses, my plight was cause by the person in the WH that has not got a clue how the economy works, but he just bailed me out.

He actually just gave small business owners the funds needed to comply with all of his stupid laws.

He is not smart enough to understand what the consequences are, but I an not displeased with this action

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 10:07 PM

Exotix misunderstood, the post, I am not unhappy with the action that Obama took.

Now Democrats will be pissed when small business owners like myself use this to reduce the cost of doing business

And Exotix I am stuck in an Airport because of all of the snow and cold that global warming is producing so that is why I am on here

del
11-20-2014, 10:10 PM
Exotix misunderstood, the post, I am not unhappy with the action that Obama took.

Now Democrats will be pissed when small business owners like myself use this to reduce the cost of doing business

And Exotix I am stuck in an Airport because of all of the snow and cold that global warming is producing so that is why I am on here

you're on here to whine

the only thing you do on here is whine

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 10:15 PM
you're on here to whine

the only thing you do on here is whine

Thank You for your professional opinion, I will take your expertise under advisement!

I actually came on to point out an unintended consequence of the Presidents action, and I knew that liberals would not understand the economic possibilities.

And even in the speech, Obama was correct this is not likely to cost the country jobs, it will just move them to lower paying position for the same job. It is not unlike the large companies moving from full time to part time employment to get around the ACA mandates.

I am sorry if you don't like the results that This president policies are likely to produce

exotix
11-20-2014, 10:17 PM

You need to get with the political correctness ... it's called Global Climate change now due to *human activity* casing sudden near-cataclysmic weather-events ... so give it a couple of days when the Northern Hemisphere polar vortex shrinks back to Canada and it's 80 degrees outside in the dead of winter ... LOL

Matty
11-20-2014, 10:18 PM

I know. I love me some pissed off democrats. Take del for instance. He's about to blow a gasket!

Bob
11-20-2014, 10:20 PM
Here in East Tennessee we have a lot of poor people. White, Mexican, Native American and Black in that order proportionally. The churhes do food and clothing drives constantly. We give a lot all through the year and at Christmas time for these kids who have very little. When a child on the Christmas gift tree asks for shoes for a younger sibling and nothing for himself it tugs at your heart. Something is very wrong for the richest country in the world to have kids needing and wanting like that. Obama isn't showing compassion for those 11 million illegals. He is showing lack of compassion for the millions of poor already here. Many of these poor families voted for Obama, hanging their hat on all his promises.
The majority of these illegals are poorly educated, they will be a drain on our systems, not an asset. We should be concentrating on the legal immigration rolls and increase visas for engineers, scientists, doctors. Obama is over burdening the low skill employment field. He's hurting the poor of this land, he's reducing their chances of making a good, decent life for themselves.
This immigration action on his part is purely an act of political shrewdness, nothing more and he is shrouding it in the cloak of compassion. He's a liar and a sneak, and he's bad for America. He has made himself king, and anyone who makes a joke about it or fails to see the seriousness of his un-Constitutional action is clueless.

As you know, I have invited you and two other ladies to my personal mailing list.

I am so proud of your post. It is stunning. I plan to credit you and mail your post to my mailing list. Thank you very much for a quality post. (your posts are always quality)

del
11-20-2014, 10:21 PM
Thank You for your professional opinion, I will take your expertise under advisement!

I actually came on to point out an unintended consequence of the Presidents action, and I knew that liberals would not understand the economic possibilities.

And even in the speech, Obama was correct this is not likely to cost the country jobs, it will just move them to lower paying position for the same job. It is not unlike the large companies moving from full time to part time employment to get around the ACA mandates.

I am sorry if you don't like the results that This president policies are likely to produce

i like the results since they include you coming out and showing your true colors.

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 10:23 PM
I know. I love me some pissed off democrats. Take del for instance. He's about to blow a gasket!

You have to understand that they actually mean well, It is compassionate to want the people that came here illegally to be able to stay.

The thing that makes them angry, is that they always think that business owners will just take all of the new expenses out of the profit margin. That of course never in the history of the world happens, and they don't understand the economy.

But they are not the evil monsters that many on the right try and make them out to be

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 10:26 PM
i like the results since they include you coming out and showing your true colors.

If you mean that I now get to stay in business rather that close up shop you are correct.

Yes there are some workers that will be replaced with workers that are lower cost, but there are also about a third of my staff that will be able to keep their jobs, and that to me seems to be better.

I get that fact that you don't understand how business works, and Yes my family will be better off under this action. That is why I got into business, to provide for my family

Matty
11-20-2014, 10:26 PM
You have to understand that they actually mean well, It is compassionate to want the people that came here illegally to be able to stay.

The thing that makes them angry, is that they always think that business owners will just take all of the new expenses out of the profit margin. That of course never in the history of the world happens, and they don't understand the economy.

But they are not the evil monsters that many on the right try and make them out to be

I think they are evil because they make it quite clear they do not give a shit about the already overburdened American taxpayer. They are the party of takers!

del
11-20-2014, 10:30 PM
If you mean that I now get to stay in business rather that close up shop you are correct.

Yes there are some workers that will be replaced with workers that are lower cost, but there are also about a third of my staff that will be able to keep their jobs, and that to me seems to be better.

I get that fact that you don't understand how business works, and Yes my family will be better off under this action. That is why I got into business, to provide for my family

save the condescension for someone else, ace.

just because you're the donald trump of east bumfuck doesn't mean you're the only one here who has their own business.

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 10:31 PM
I think they are evil because they make it quite clear they do not give a $#@! about the already overburdened American taxpayer. They are the party of takers!

There may be a few, just like there are a few on the right that are total ass hats as well.

But for the most part they don't judge success the same way. They judge success on the intended compassion of an action, not the actual results.

And face it changing a law so people that risked everything to come to this country. they just don't consider the economic burden that it has on the people.

Think about the ACA, it was compassionate to want people to have health insurance. the fact that is cost more, covers less, and has fewer options for the people it was intended to help?

That was not counted

Matty
11-20-2014, 10:32 PM
Poor del.

zelmo1234
11-20-2014, 10:33 PM
save the condescension for someone else, ace.

just because you're the donald trump of east bum$#@! doesn't mean you're the only one here who has their own business.

Sorry you are taking it that way, not intended

I just know what is happening in my nape of the wave?

How many employee's do you have

Matty
11-20-2014, 10:34 PM
Where is east bumfuck?

exotix
11-20-2014, 10:36 PM
Where is east bum$#@!?http://s8.tinypic.com/10ru5xg_th.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~gregbell/Egypt%20Map%20Pic.jpg

del
11-20-2014, 10:51 PM
Poor del.

your sympathy is misplaced.

del
11-20-2014, 10:53 PM
Sorry you are taking it that way, not intended

I just know what is happening in my nape of the wave?

How many employee's do you have

over 50 and under 100

Bob
11-20-2014, 10:57 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=847129#post847129)

I knew I should flash the sarcasm lights before and after my post. I knew or believed you did very well prior to Obama. Notice I had said prior to him being president. I hoped that tipped you off.

Bob
11-20-2014, 10:58 PM
over 50 and under 100

Obama chucked you over the cliff and still you adore him?

del
11-20-2014, 11:02 PM
Obama chucked you over the cliff and still you adore him?

bob, if you had another six brains you'd have half a dozen.

adore obama lol

Alyosha
11-20-2014, 11:08 PM
over 50 and under 100

With that many employees that sounds like you need a lawyer del ((shuffles for business card)) :)

del
11-20-2014, 11:09 PM
With that many employees that sounds like you need a lawyer @del (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=770) ((shuffles for business card)) :)

i have several, but thanks for the offer :)

Cigar
11-20-2014, 11:11 PM
Group outside White House chanting: "Obama. Amigo. El Pueblo esta contigo."

Translation: "Obama. Friend. The public is with you."

http://www.twitter.com/edatpost :grin:

Alyosha
11-20-2014, 11:11 PM
http://i.dlisted.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/tumblr_ncc92akJAi1re7y7go2_250.gif

Blackrook
11-21-2014, 02:07 AM
The next step is to announce they're all citizens and get them registered Democrat for the next election.

Redrose
11-21-2014, 02:13 AM
http://s8.tinypic.com/10ru5xg_th.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~gregbell/Egypt Map Pic.jpg

That's the best laugh I've had in days. Thank you.

momsapplepie
11-21-2014, 02:18 AM
You were conned? BS! you took the bait. YOU had to know you were going to pay it out, plus the cost of refi when you did it. Sounds like you found a buyer. You were lucky.

Bob
11-21-2014, 07:54 PM

Here is how i see them.

Take you, your home and business.

Do I have the right to take funds from your accounts?

The correct reply is I have no such right.

Can I vote for a person who can then steal your property?

If I have no authority, since I would be arrested, how can I vote for a thief who takes from you?

Democrats believe that is legal as well as moral.

I don't share that evil view.

Bob
11-21-2014, 08:12 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by exotix http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=847159#post847159)

You were conned? BS! you took the bait. YOU had to know you were going to pay it out, plus the cost of refi when you did it. Sounds like you found a buyer. You were lucky.

Let's debunk Exotix.

I know this as a lender making loans on homes.

People do things for benefits. Buy shoes and it is a benefit, a hamburger is a benefit, a movie is a benefit, even those who believe in Government pay taxes expecting benefits.

The lending rules are well known to me, just to put that on the table.

There was one way to use adjustables and have them work for you. So, if that is what happened, nobody got conned, somebody refinanced for benefits.

Adjustables sold to FNMA had certain features. Adjustments varied per program. I believe in all states, full disclosure had to be in writing. We in CA forced those refinancing to wait 3 days as a cooling off period and could not close the loan and hand them the cash until the full 3 days passed. So, they had plenty of time to study the entire loan.

Claims verbally mean nothing when in writing you see the truth.

Some decent adjustables did not adjust for 5 years and others for shorter periods. Some adjusted after the first payment. Those however had the cheapest interest rate. My practice was to advise my clients to not use those. I presented a menu to clients. Each loan was explained. They picked what they wanted.

I suspect when Exotic buys clothing, she is badgered by the salesperson to wear the wrong size and colors. :grin:

exotix
11-21-2014, 08:12 PM
You were conned? BS!

you took the bait.

YOU had to know you were going to pay it out, plus the cost of refi when you did it. Sounds like you found a buyer. You were lucky.
I did ... that's what I get for being greedy.

exotix
11-21-2014, 08:16 PM
Let's debunk Exotix.

I know this as a lender making loans on homes.

People do things for benefits. Buy shoes and it is a benefit, a hamburger is a benefit, a movie is a benefit, even those who believe in Government pay taxes expecting benefits.

The lending rules are well known to me, just to put that on the table.

There was one way to use adjustables and have them work for you. So, if that is what happened, nobody got conned, somebody refinanced for benefits.

Adjustables sold to FNMA had certain features. Adjustments varied per program. I believe in all states, full disclosure had to be in writing. We in CA forced those refinancing to wait 3 days as a cooling off period and could not close the loan and hand them the cash until the full 3 days passed. So, they had plenty of time to study the entire loan.

Claims verbally mean nothing when in writing you see the truth.

Some decent adjustables did not adjust for 5 years and others for shorter periods. Some adjusted after the first payment. Those however had the cheapest interest rate. My practice was to advise my clients to not use those. I presented a menu to clients. Each loan was explained. They picked what they wanted.

I suspect when Exotic buys clothing, she is badgered by the salesperson to wear the wrong size and colors. :grin:
Yes ?

Explain how the rules went down in 2006-2008 ... and allow me to give you an example ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT29fq0slGc

Bob
11-21-2014, 08:24 PM
bob, if you had another six brains you'd have half a dozen.

adore obama lol

If you had one, you would have at least one.

So, I met the ruthless capitalist huh?

Bob
11-21-2014, 08:28 PM
Yes ?

Explain how the rules went down in 2006-2008 ... and allow me to give you an example ...

The rules went down?

I have explained the crash. Most loans were fine. Most people refused to take the subprimes. And not all subprimes were lousy loans. But just as if you went hiking, and picked up a small piece of gravel in your shoe, or one sort of small nail, it would ruin the hike.

A few bad loans could ruin a market.

A few is not ten of course, but few compared to the larger pool of decent loans.

exotix
11-21-2014, 08:37 PM
The rules went down?

I have explained the crash. Most loans were fine. Most people refused to take the subprimes. And not all subprimes were lousy loans. But just as if you went hiking, and picked up a small piece of gravel in your shoe, or one sort of small nail, it would ruin the hike.

A few bad loans could ruin a market.

A few is not ten of course, but few compared to the larger pool of decent loans.
This does not debunk the exotix ... try again.