PDA

View Full Version : Should we give Officer Wilson, Bound in Cuffs, to Ferguson Hate-Mob, for Execution?

Kurmugeon
11-22-2014, 05:56 AM
Everyday, the brave and patriotic people of the American Military put their lives on the line, and some of them lose life or limb, in the name of defending our country.

You cannot fight a war without losses. Sometimes, good soldiers need to sacrifice to preserve our national sovereignty.

Every, the brave and civic serving Police Officers put their lives on the line, and some of them lose life or limb, in the name of defending our society from the Lawless and Violent.

You cannot uphold the Rule of Law without Law Enforcement losses. Sometimes, good officers need to sacrifice to preserve our society.

Perhaps we should mount remote operated camera drones all over the streets of Ferguson, and set them to publicly relay all of the feeds to not just the MSM news rooms, but the Public at Large. Complete with audio, raw feeds without any editing or MSM "Interpretation"

Perhaps we should let the Leftie rabble rousers whip the Ferguson Hate-Mobs into a frenzy, just shy of rioting and looting, and then turn Officer Wilson, bound in Cuffs, over to the Mob, with the admission that he is being given over to appease their anger by allowing their Execution of Officer Wilson.

Then make damn sure that what follows, the brutal beating, burning and/or hanging Execution,...

and the following Rioting and Looting, which will happen after the Execution, ANYWAY....

To be viewed by every single person in America.

I believe that this would have the following effects:

1] It would end, forever, all racial preferences

2] It would end the Leftie Abuse of the Race Card in Politics.

3] It would end the influence and acceptance of Leftie Rabble Rousing in America for at least four decades.

4] It would finally force those African Americans who are basically good people, to reject and turn completely away from their fellow African Americans who are Drug Dealers, Thugs, Rapists, Thieves, Dead Beats, and Welfare Leaches.

5] It would force well intentioned, but clueless, White Centrist Liberals, to understand that the FAR-LEFT-RADICALS cannot and must not be trusted. That the end goals of the Far-Left are not in their best interests or conceptions of America's Future.

6] It would cause police officer's everywhere, to go on strike, forcing common American's to suddenly have to "Protect Themselves" from the Radical, Far-Leftie Black Hate-Mobs which fill many American Cities. This in turn, would end all attempts to ban guns.

So, there you have it, 6 very important outcomes, which would have century lasting, monumental benefits for All Americans, all at the cost of one Police Officer's Life.

Would it be worth one innocent, honorable, police officers life to achieve so much benefit?

How many innocent, honorable, police officer's lives have been given to achieve far, far less, or nothing at all?

Would it help, if Officer Wilson Agreed, publicly to the sacrifice?

-

Safety
11-22-2014, 06:15 AM
http://17.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ks2efvgh571qanttao1_400.jpg

Mac-7
11-22-2014, 06:59 AM
You must admit the blacks in Ferguson are acting pretty crazy.

Eric Holder and Al Sharpton have stirred emotions high.

Who knows how far the violence will go now?

Kurmugeon
11-22-2014, 07:05 AM

Eric Holder and Al Sharpton have stirred emotions pretty high.

The Professional Far-Leftie Rioteers are coaching the mobs to chant:

‘What Do We Want? Darren Wilson! How Do We Want Him? Dead!’

So, if we gave them exactly what they are demanding, and allowed the mob-execution of Officer Wilson....

Would it do anything slight thing at all to prevent the rioting and looting?

-

Matty
11-22-2014, 07:09 AM

Eric Holder and Al Sharpton have stirred emotions high.

Al Sharpton is one of obummers top advisors. Now you know why the country is so fucked up.

Mac-7
11-22-2014, 07:18 AM
Al Sharpton is one of obummers top advisors. Now you know why the country is so $#@!ed up.

Agreed.

Al Sharpton is a clown and a race baiter.

But so is obumer.

The country is in trouble as long as he is in office.

Kurmugeon
11-22-2014, 07:33 AM
Agreed.

But so is obumer.

The country is in trouble as long as he is in office.

If those two particular, and very corrupt politicians were removed from office by... say... Ebola... or some other, non-partisan, random, natural disaster...

Would that stop the Cynical and Mercenary Far Lefties from using the next police shooting of a violent black youth, from using the incident for inciting riots and rebellion?

I'll agree with you, than Obama, Holder, and Sharpton need to go, but this problem is far larger than a few named politicians.

It is a problem with a mode of Far-Left Deception and Manipulation of the American People.

At some point, we need to address the real root of the problem in race relations and law enforcement in black neighborhoods, which is the Radical-Leftie manipulation.

And let's not forget the MSM in all of this.

The OP is a thought experiment, in what would happen if we gave the Lefties riot organizers who are chanting:
"What do we want? Darren Wilson! How do we want Him? DEAD!"

If we gave the Hate-Mob, exactly what they're asking for... Would it stop the occurrence of rioting and looting? I think not!

But if it were accurately and vividly captured on video/audio, and presented to the majority of Americans, I think the outcome would backfire on the Lefties in drastic ways.

It is only by the cover, editing, misinformation, propaganda, and out right lies of the MSM, that giving in to the Hate-Mobs will create anything positive for the Left.

If the Lefties didn't have the aid and alliance of the MSM, they wouldn't pull crap like the current organizing of the Ferguson hate-mobs.

-

Max Rockatansky
11-22-2014, 07:40 AM
You must admit the blacks in Ferguson are acting pretty crazy....

"the blacks"? Dude, a few dozen, even a few hundred, rowdy protesters is no more representative of the 14,000 citizens of Ferguson who are black than a few KKK asshats represent the 7,000 citizens of Ferguson who are white.

Let's not forget the biggest buyers of shotguns and other home and business self-defense weapons in Ferguson are black. They don't want their homes and businesses looted and/or burned anymore that any other American citizen.

But so is obumer.....Oops. My apologies. I forgot you were a POE.

Mac-7
11-22-2014, 07:42 AM
If those two particular, and very corrupt politicians were removed from office by... say... Ebola... or some other, non-partisan, random, natural disaster...

Would that stop the Cynical and Mercenary Far Lefties from using the next police shooting of a violent black youth, from using the incident for inciting riots and rebellion?

-

No.

There are more Obama's and Sharpton's where these two came from.

But it would begin to thin the lib herd.

Peter1469
11-22-2014, 09:26 AM
This crisis is manufactured. Don't give them press. They will go away.

Kurmugeon
11-22-2014, 09:43 AM
This crisis is manufactured. Don't give them press. They will go away.

This didn't work out so well for Reginald Denny.

I've been told:

Perhaps a more sane approach is needed:

Mac-7
11-22-2014, 09:46 AM
"the blacks"? Dude, a few dozen, even a few hundred, rowdy protesters is no more representative of the 14,000 citizens of Ferguson who are black than a few KKK asshats represent the 7,000 citizens of Ferguson who are white.

Let's not forget the biggest buyers of shotguns and other home and business self-defense weapons in Ferguson are black. They don't want their homes and businesses looted and/or burned anymore that any other American citizen.

Oops. My apologies. I forgot you were a POE.

My impression is that black leaders want the riots but do not want to take responsibility for them.

Local blacks plan to demonstrate, and radicals from within the community or without plan to back local authorities against the wall till something breaks.

If the locals are worried about crime against themselves they have a strange way of showing it.

Peter1469
11-22-2014, 10:04 AM
Do you have a response that gets closer to responding to my statement? If not, that is OK.

[QUOTE=Kurmugeon;848874]This didn't work out so well for Reginald Denny.

I've been told:

Perhaps a more sane approach is needed:

Peter1469
11-22-2014, 10:06 AM
What about my statement? Post something that responds to it if you wish.

This didn't work out so well for Reginald Denny.

I've been told:

Bo-4
11-22-2014, 01:37 PM
No

Max Rockatansky
11-22-2014, 03:54 PM
...If the locals are worried about crime against themselves they have a strange way of showing it.

I think it's very reasonable action for locals to board up their store windows and arm themselves for self-defense against looters, arsonists and other criminals.

Howey
11-22-2014, 07:23 PM
Everyday, the brave and patriotic people of the American Military put their lives on the line, and some of them lose life or limb, in the name of defending our country.

You cannot fight a war without losses. Sometimes, good soldiers need to sacrifice to preserve our national sovereignty.

Every, the brave and civic serving Police Officers put their lives on the line, and some of them lose life or limb, in the name of defending our society from the Lawless and Violent.

You cannot uphold the Rule of Law without Law Enforcement losses. Sometimes, good officers need to sacrifice to preserve our society.

Perhaps we should mount remote operated camera drones all over the streets of Ferguson, and set them to publicly relay all of the feeds to not just the MSM news rooms, but the Public at Large. Complete with audio, raw feeds without any editing or MSM "Interpretation"

Perhaps we should let the Leftie rabble rousers whip the Ferguson Hate-Mobs into a frenzy, just shy of rioting and looting, and then turn Officer Wilson, bound in Cuffs, over to the Mob, with the admission that he is being given over to appease their anger by allowing their Execution of Officer Wilson.

Then make $#@! sure that what follows, the brutal beating, burning and/or hanging Execution,...

and the following Rioting and Looting, which will happen after the Execution, ANYWAY....

To be viewed by every single person in America.

I believe that this would have the following effects:

1] It would end, forever, all racial preferences

2] It would end the Leftie Abuse of the Race Card in Politics.

3] It would end the influence and acceptance of Leftie Rabble Rousing in America for at least four decades.

4] It would finally force those African Americans who are basically good people, to reject and turn completely away from their fellow African Americans who are Drug Dealers, Thugs, Rapists, Thieves, Dead Beats, and Welfare Leaches.

5] It would force well intentioned, but clueless, White Centrist Liberals, to understand that the FAR-LEFT-RADICALS cannot and must not be trusted. That the end goals of the Far-Left are not in their best interests or conceptions of America's Future.

6] It would cause police officer's everywhere, to go on strike, forcing common American's to suddenly have to "Protect Themselves" from the Radical, Far-Leftie Black Hate-Mobs which fill many American Cities. This in turn, would end all attempts to ban guns.

So, there you have it, 6 very important outcomes, which would have century lasting, monumental benefits for All Americans, all at the cost of one Police Officer's Life.

Would it be worth one innocent, honorable, police officers life to achieve so much benefit?

How many innocent, honorable, police officer's lives have been given to achieve far, far less, or nothing at all?

Would it help, if Officer Wilson Agreed, publicly to the sacrifice?

-

No. Unlike racist rightwingers like George Zimmerman, we don't take the law in our own hands.

Peter1469
11-22-2014, 07:29 PM
Who is Zim Zim, and why bring him up?

Max Rockatansky
11-22-2014, 07:48 PM
No. Unlike racist rightwingers like George Zimmerman, we don't take the law in our own hands.
Who's "we", Howey?

Who are the looters, arsonists and NBPP members arrested? Anyone you know?

http://oi61.tinypic.com/fvyzpg.jpg

Howey
11-22-2014, 09:20 PM
Who's "we", Howey?

Who are the looters, arsonists and NBPP members arrested? Anyone you know?

http://oi61.tinypic.com/fvyzpg.jpg

"We", referring to 5 he collective "we" in the OP.

Max Rockatansky
11-22-2014, 09:32 PM
"We", referring to 5 he collective "we" in the OP.
You know that "we" is more like Jim Carrey in "Me, Myself & Irene" dontcha?