PDA

View Full Version : "It Is Time To Investigate and Expel Boehner For Ethics and SEC Violations"

TrueBlue
11-23-2014, 06:35 PM
It Is Time To Investigate and Expel Boehner For Ethics and SEC Violations
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/11/22/time-investigate-expel-john-boehner-ethics-sec-violations.html

"According to Boehner’s 2010 financial disclosure, he invested in seven different Canadian tar sand companies to the tune of between $15,001 to $50,000 in each of the foreign entities. All of the companies are in the tar sand oil industry that Boehner stands to profit handsomely from if KeystoneXL is built."

"An active petition demanding an investigation to force Boehner’s resignation or expulsion can be found here (http://signon.org/s/uko2B9)."

=================================
This is a most interesting report that just has to be read all the way through to be understood.

Green Arrow
11-23-2014, 06:43 PM
I'd actually be very interested to see how many members of Congress on both sides of the aisle would benefit financially from Keystone, if it gets built. I'm curious if it would be surprising to see who and how many would benefit, or if the people we'd expect would be the ones.

TrueBlue
11-23-2014, 06:55 PM
I'd actually be very interested to see how many members of Congress on both sides of the aisle would benefit financially from Keystone, if it gets built. I'm curious if it would be surprising to see who and how many would benefit, or if the people we'd expect would be the ones.
We may know yet. But in the meantime it is Boehner who is in hot water here.

Green Arrow
11-23-2014, 07:04 PM

I can't fathom how Boehner even still has a job, but such is American politics.

Peter1469
11-23-2014, 07:19 PM
Congress did not have rules against this until recently, not sure the date. We should put the entire lot of them in prison.

hanger4
11-23-2014, 07:54 PM
This is Boehner’s 2010 financial disclosure. It's 4 years old. Reckon why Politicususa used a disclosure so old ?? Why not 2013 or 2014 ?? I'm a bettin it's just a hit piece plus it's a year old story that the MSM ignored.

Green Arrow
11-23-2014, 08:00 PM
This is Boehner’s 2010 financial disclosure. It's 4 years old. Reckon why Politicususa used a disclosure so old ?? Why not 2013 or 2014 ?? I'm a bettin it's just a hit piece plus it's a year old story that the MSM ignored.

Benghazi is two years old, but somehow I get the feeling you don't believe we should stop investigating that.

donttread
11-23-2014, 08:05 PM
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/11/22/time-investigate-expel-john-boehner-ethics-sec-violations.html

This is a most interesting report that just has to be read all the way through to be understood.

Bohner is gravy sucking scum corporate whore. But then again on Capital Hill who isn't?

hanger4
11-23-2014, 08:55 PM
Benghazi is two years old, but somehow I get the feeling you don't believe we should stop investigating that.

Boehner' not being investigated. As peter said in a previous post the laws concerning this have changed. Boehner' disclosures for 2011-12-13 are public. Don't know about 14. I bet he disinvested in 2011 to comply or a more recent disclosure would have been used. This is just a hit piece lying by omission IMO.

Codename Section
11-23-2014, 08:58 PM
Did I miss something here? Where's the part about how Boehner is gay? :laugh:

Green Arrow
11-23-2014, 08:58 PM
Boehner' not being investigated. As peter said in a previous post the laws concerning this have changed. Boehner' disclosures for 2011-12-13 are public. Don't know about 14. I bet he disinvested in 2011 to comply or a more recent disclosure would have been used. This is just a hit piece lying by omission IMO.

I don't care if he's being investigated or not, and I don't care if the laws have changed or not. We as Americans should be throwing ANY politician that engages in such shady dealings to the curb. Instead, we re-elect and then defend them.

Green Arrow
11-23-2014, 09:00 PM
Did I miss something here? Where's the part about how Boehner is gay? :laugh:

LOL, you sneaky bastard, you got me on that one. I started looking back through the posts, like, "Who said Boehner is gay? Where?" and then it hit me. I see what you did there :tongue:

Codename Section
11-23-2014, 09:00 PM
LOL, you sneaky bastard, you got me on that one. I started looking back through the posts, like, "Who said Boehner is gay? Where?" and then it hit me. I see what you did there :tongue:

Dude. Get Shadows of Mordor. You must have this game.

Green Arrow
11-23-2014, 09:03 PM
Dude. Get Shadows of Mordor. You must have this game.

I don't have a system to play it on yet, but I'm taking care of that this Christmas.

Redrose
11-23-2014, 09:06 PM

Wow, what hipocracy, you want to "investigate and expel John Boehner" but leave Obummer in power?

That's too stupid to even consider.

Green Arrow
11-23-2014, 09:12 PM
Wow, what hipocracy, you want to "investigate and expel John Boehner" but leave Obummer in power?

That's too stupid to even consider.

It's partisanship. There are plenty on the other side that would be happy to impeach Obama but leave guys like Boehner in power.

Redrose
11-23-2014, 09:23 PM
I would like to see both....all of them go.

Green Arrow
11-23-2014, 09:25 PM
I would like to see both....all of them go.

As would I. Unfortunately, we're in the minority.

hanger4
11-23-2014, 09:31 PM
I don't care if he's being investigated or not, and I don't care if the laws have changed or not. We as Americans should be throwing ANY politician that engages in such shady dealings to the curb. Instead, we re-elect and then defend them.

Totaly agree, but we don't know if Boehner has done anything shady via this OP. It's no more than a lying by omission hit piece and another TrueBlue fail.

Green Arrow
11-23-2014, 09:34 PM
Totaly agree, but we don't know if Boehner has done anything shady via this OP. It's no more than a lying by omission hit piece and another @TrueBlue (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1308) fail.

He got re-elected to Congress. He did something shady.

Max Rockatansky
11-23-2014, 10:15 PM
Small wonder it's only Boehner you are going after on ethics violations and no one on the Left.

If it was up to me, I'd start from scratch from the White House to Congress and the Supreme Court.

Professor Peabody
11-24-2014, 01:52 PM
It Is Time To Investigate and Expel Boehner For Ethics and SEC Violations http://www.politicususa.com/2014/11/22/time-investigate-expel-john-boehner-ethics-sec-violations.html ================================= This is a most interesting report that just has to be read all the way through to be understood.

Obama bought stock in AVI Biopharma (Bird Flu vaccine maker) 2 weeks before pushing for funding to fight the affliction, should we investigate that at the same time?

Peter1469
11-24-2014, 05:49 PM
Obama bought stock in AVI Biopharma (Bird Flu vaccine maker) 2 weeks before pushing for funding to fight the affliction, should we investigate that at the same time?

Under the ethical rules that government the executive branch that would be criminal. But I don't know if those rules cover the president.

Professor Peabody
11-24-2014, 05:56 PM
Under the ethical rules that government the executive branch that would be criminal. But I don't know if those rules cover the president.

He was Senator Obama in 2005

Professor Peabody
11-24-2014, 05:57 PM

I'd like to see Boner replaced with Rep Mike Lee (PA).

Peter1469
11-24-2014, 06:30 PM
He was Senator Obama in 2005

Then it was legal back then.

Mini Me
11-24-2014, 09:59 PM
Congress did not have rules against this until recently, not sure the date. We should put the entire lot of them in prison.

Congress critters should be made to make all their investments and income transparent, and be forced to recuse themselves from voting on bills, or being on commitees discussing such bills.......just like judges have to.And they should be indicted and banned from Congress for having ties to lobbyists or accepting money from them.

Too many Jack Abramson's there!

It would be great if the FBI would go after them with a massive investigation, and sweep the rats out of the nest.

texan
11-25-2014, 11:52 AM

Has he done anything illegal? Also, Harry reid is rich off this stuff and did your liberal rag ever point this out?

About Us
"PoliticusUSA is proudly minority owned and run. We’re deliberately out of the beltway.

PoliticusUSA was founded in February of 2008 by Jason Easley. Jason had a vision of a liberal and independent news site which would offer a mix politics and opinion in an unfiltered environment, not beholden to any specific political or media agenda. PoliticusUSA is by design accessible to all levels of readers. Whether you are a casual follower of current events or a policy wonk, there is something here at PoliticusUSA for you."

Sounds like a fair and balanced reporter.

Professor Peabody
11-25-2014, 03:50 PM
Then it was legal back then.

He was a Senator, not the President.

ace's n 8's
11-28-2014, 01:08 PM

This is a most interesting report that just has to be read all the way through to be understood.What is wrong with gaining a profit?

Buffet owns the rail system that transports the oil, an Obama contributor.

Polecat
11-28-2014, 01:16 PM
He got re-elected to Congress. He did something shady.

Sadly enough his re-election was due to him being not a democrat.

ace's n 8's
11-28-2014, 01:25 PM
Sadly enough his re-election was due to him being not a democrat.I have not been a big fan of Boehner lately, but now that the GOP has control of both the House AND Senate, lets see how he does in the next 2 years, right now,, as it has been said, '16 could be bad for the GOP.