PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Chuck Hagel?

Green Arrow
11-28-2014, 09:12 AM
I actually kind of liked the guy.

Common
11-28-2014, 09:57 AM
Obama dumped him, seems hagel and he admits he made some mistakes. From what ive read Obama lost confidence in him and Hagel didnt trust the whitehouse, you cant coexist like that. Also Obama thought hagel talked to much. Now mind you thats just what ive read in a media so skewed and biased and money driven that even them saying the time is suspect

Peter1469
11-28-2014, 09:57 AM
Obama wanted a yes man. He didn't get that with Hagel.

ace's n 8's
11-28-2014, 10:15 AM
Obama wanted a yes man. He didn't get that with Hagel.I agree 100%.

Obama is not a big fan of those that have an opposing view, that should be obvious to anyone that has two functioning brain cells.

Not ot mention that Valerie has some input into this decision too.

texan
11-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Obama wanted a yes man. He didn't get that with Hagel.

Never been said better. This White House / Valarie Jarret's act has worn out everyone in the administration and in the party. They are ruthless in attacking anyone that has a different opinion. That should be healthy and make for good balanced decisions. But not on their team. We have started to see splintering unlike any other recent presidents team. They realize these guys are so rigid in their ideology that an opinion cannot be tolerated. Here is the kicker, even when its obvious they are wrong they won't admit it and take opinions to help fix it....

My way or the highway and BTW open your mouth and we will have the IRS attack you.............Wait till he is out and you start to hear more of how this was ran.

Peter1469
11-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Also Hagel was not moving fast enough on closing GITMO.