PDA

View Full Version : Proof of Obama's inept management skills

Bob
11-29-2014, 03:55 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-pentagon-uneasy-relationship-132030775.html
For Obama and the Pentagon, an uneasy relationshipWASHINGTON (AP) — On a trip to Afghanistan during President Barack Obama's first term, Defense Secretary Robert Gates was stunned to find a telephone line at the military's special operations headquarters that linked directly back to a top White House national security official.
Related Stories

AP Source: Hagel resigning as Defense secretary (http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-hagel-resigning-defense-secretary-142227543.html) Associated Press
Pentagon chief Hagel out as IS war heats up (http://news.yahoo.com/us-defense-secretary-chuck-hagel-resign-143355758.html) AFP
Chuck Hagel Steps Down as Defense Secretary (http://online.wsj.com/articles/chuck-hagel-stepping-down-as-defense-secretary-official-1416839185?ru=yahoo?mod=yahoo_itp) The Wall Street Journal
Resignation Capped Tense Year for Defense Secretary Hagel (http://online.wsj.com/articles/resignation-capped-tense-year-for-defense-secretary-hagel-1416967050?ru=yahoo?mod=yahoo_itp) The Wall Street Journal
Ground Up Chuck (http://online.wsj.com/articles/ground-up-chuck-1416874565?ru=yahoo?mod=yahoo_itp) The Wall Street Journal

"I had them tear it out while I was standing there," Gates said earlier this month as he recounted his discovery. "I told the commanders, 'If you get a call from the White House, you tell them to go to hell and call me.'"
To Gates, the phone in Kabul came to symbolize Obama's efforts to micromanage the Pentagon and centralize decision-making in the White House. That criticism later would be echoed publicly and pointedly by Gates' successor, Leon Panetta.

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 03:57 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-pentagon-uneasy-relationship-132030775.html
For Obama and the Pentagon, an uneasy relationship

WASHINGTON (AP) — On a trip to Afghanistan during President Barack Obama's first term, Defense Secretary Robert Gates was stunned to find a telephone line at the military's special operations headquarters that linked directly back to a top White House national security official.
Related Stories

AP Source: Hagel resigning as Defense secretary (http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-hagel-resigning-defense-secretary-142227543.html) Associated Press
Pentagon chief Hagel out as IS war heats up (http://news.yahoo.com/us-defense-secretary-chuck-hagel-resign-143355758.html) AFP
Chuck Hagel Steps Down as Defense Secretary (http://online.wsj.com/articles/chuck-hagel-stepping-down-as-defense-secretary-official-1416839185?ru=yahoo?mod=yahoo_itp) The Wall Street Journal
Resignation Capped Tense Year for Defense Secretary Hagel (http://online.wsj.com/articles/resignation-capped-tense-year-for-defense-secretary-hagel-1416967050?ru=yahoo?mod=yahoo_itp) The Wall Street Journal
Ground Up Chuck (http://online.wsj.com/articles/ground-up-chuck-1416874565?ru=yahoo?mod=yahoo_itp) The Wall Street Journal

"I had them tear it out while I was standing there," Gates said earlier this month as he recounted his discovery. "I told the commanders, 'If you get a call from the White House, you tell them to go to hell and call me.'"
To Gates, the phone in Kabul came to symbolize Obama's efforts to micromanage the Pentagon and centralize decision-making in the White House. That criticism later would be echoed publicly and pointedly by Gates' successor, Leon Panetta.I didn't need the AP to bring this to my attention.

Peter1469
11-29-2014, 04:11 PM
This sounds like my Hagel thread from this morning. An out of control Administration.

Polecat
11-29-2014, 04:19 PM
Is it Obama......or his masters that make the same mistake as Hitler?

Peter1469
11-29-2014, 04:31 PM

I don't follow.

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 04:33 PM
I don't follow.I am interested in what pole has to say about the 'masters' first, before I intervene.

Polecat
11-29-2014, 04:34 PM
I have trouble believing Obama is not getting his marching orders from the money that put him in the office. And to me, it appears that the money is doing the same thing that Hitler did by calling all the shots from his bunker while his generals were all going WTF?

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 04:35 PM
I have trouble believing Obama is not getting his marching orders from the money that put him in the office. And to me, it appears that the money is doing the same thing that Hitler did by calling all the shots from his bunker while his generals were all going WTF?Do you know who Obama's handlers are?

Because I am confident that you are correct.

Bob
11-29-2014, 04:49 PM
I have trouble believing Obama is not getting his marching orders from the money that put him in the office. And to me, it appears that the money is doing the same thing that Hitler did by calling all the shots from his bunker while his generals were all going WTF?

While there is no doubt that Obama and his policies are expanding the rich, what is most often not stated is a lot of the middle class have advanced upwards into the class we call rich. I am not claiming Obama did it, but his polices do favor those with huge sums of cash on hand.

As to them calling his shots, not even close.

Obama is a narcissist. He thinks he is exalted too high to be controlled. When he cans 3 DOD chiefs, clearly he is bad management.

A gripe of mine, no offense to the insurance guys, but he favored them ergo the ACA.

Most of us in business are very bitter he tries to rule our company by his screwed up actions.

Polecat
11-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Do you know who Obama's handlers are?

Because I am confident that you are correct.
Illuminati.

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Illuminati.NO!!!!!.

Illuminati wouldn't have him

texan
11-29-2014, 05:33 PM
This sounds like my Hagel thread from this morning. An out of control Administration.

WOW! I am sure these guys didn't micro-manage the Benghazi thing just before the election and the IRS scandal afterwards.

These people have turned out to be so disappointing. I can promise you when he leaves and has no power they are gonna tell all and the apologizers he has left hanging and defending him are gonna look bad. His supporters everywhere including here have believed in him, backed him and trusted him. They are gonna be embarrassed and it will be hard to defend. Not to mention Hillary is gonna take on water for being a part.

Bo-4
11-29-2014, 05:38 PM
Gates talked about this a YEAR ago in his obligatory tell-all book.

Welcome to (almost) December 2014.

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 05:41 PM

Welcome to (almost) December 2014.Blah. . . blah. . . blah. . . details. . .details. . . details.:cool2:

Polecat
11-29-2014, 05:44 PM
NO!!!!!.

Illuminati wouldn't have him
Why do you think that? They use their pawns as they see fit. Need a pseudo black guy to sit in the white house 8 years and take orders? Check. The senator from Illinois.

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 05:47 PM
Why do you think that? They use their pawns as they see fit. Need a pseudo black guy to sit in the white house 8 years and take orders? Check. The senator from Illinois.The Illuminati is a subsidiary of the organization that these white rich old slave owners, aka our founding fathers.. . . So they say.

There would be no room for a half black man from Kenya in their organization

Bo-4
11-29-2014, 05:59 PM
Blah. . . blah. . . blah. . . details. . .details. . . details.:cool2:

Yep, everything is "new" and "news" (assuming it's about stuff like Ben Ghazi that trashes BHO. ;-)

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 06:03 PM
Yep, everything is "new" and "news" (assuming it's about stuff like Ben Ghazi that trashes BHO. ;-)If you are a supporter, a voter of, and an endorser of Barrack Hussien Obama and his policies, that's fine with me, it makes me no never mind who you voted for.

And if that is the case, why did you vote for him?

Bo-4
11-29-2014, 06:18 PM
If you are a supporter, a voter of, and an endorser of Barrack Hussien Obama and his policies, that's fine with me, it makes me no never mind who you voted for.

And if that is the case, why did you vote for him?

I am only one of the above.. i DID vote for BHO twice.

Wasn't interested in two or three new wars under Grumpy McRage nor was i interested in more tax cuts for Mittens and his pals.

Obama gets a B- or C+ thus far, but he's learning and his legacy will most certainly fall FAR ahead of Boy Blunder's.

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 06:21 PM

Wasn't interested in two or three new wars under Grumpy McRage nor was i interested in more tax cuts for Mittens and his pals.

Obama gets a B- thus far, but he's learning and his legacy will most certainly fall FAR ahead of Boy Blunder's.That's what I expected, some more superficial reason to vote for him, at least you didn;t tell me that you voted for becasue he is a black basketball player, no shit,, that's what the man told me.

birddog
11-29-2014, 06:26 PM
Obama is a far worse CIC than any other president has been! He's even more incompetent than Slick Willie. Obama couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag!

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 06:32 PM
Obama is a far worse CIC than any other president has been! He's even more incompetent than Slick Willie. Obama couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag!What does that say about the voting populace that put him in there.

This is what this nation has come to today, the future is dismal, at best.

Polecat
11-29-2014, 06:33 PM
The Illuminati is a subsidiary of the organization that these white rich old slave owners, aka our founding fathers.. . . So they say.

There would be no room for a half black man from Kenya in their organization

There are many black men in their club. Most of them are in the entertainment industry or professional sports. The cause dose not put merit in race. They are all pawns just as the rest of their ranks. Obama has been a faithful servant to his masters and brought the US to its knees. His ambition took him to the top. But he remains but a puppet.

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 06:36 PM
There are many black men in their club. Most of them are in the entertainment industry or professional sports. The cause dose not put merit in race. They are all pawns just as the rest of their ranks. Obama has been a faithful servant to his masters and brought the US to its knees. His ambition took him to the top. But he remains but a puppet.Illuminati did not put Obama in Congress or POTUS.

Bo-4
11-29-2014, 06:42 PM
That's what I expected, some more superficial reason to vote for him, at least you didn;t tell me that you voted for becasue he is a black basketball player, no shit,, that's what the man told me.

Do you speaky the Engly?

Methinks not so much, but do enjoy your evening!

Bo-4
11-29-2014, 06:43 PM
Obama is a far worse CIC than any other president has been! He's even more incompetent than Slick Willie. Obama couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag!

Yo Bird, you're prolly a decent fellow but why do you continue to make stupid posts?

Bob
11-29-2014, 06:49 PM

I for one am shocked you still defend Obama and his very inept way to govern.

Polecat
11-29-2014, 06:53 PM
Illuminati did not put Obama in Congress or POTUS.

You may want to look at some of the footage shot at the 2008 Bilderberg group meeting that invited presidential candidate BO to this very, very exclusive get together. Bush got the same treatment in his day. They need to make sure their staff understand the chain of command.

Bob
11-29-2014, 06:54 PM
Why do you think that? They use their pawns as they see fit. Need a pseudo black guy to sit in the white house 8 years and take orders? Check. The senator from Illinois.

I am not trying to be an ass or any other foul name, but somewhere around 1995-6 I used to use that Illuminati argument. I had studied them a lot.

I used it and some very smart guy took me to the barn and proved to me I was just wrong. They meet, but do not have the sort of power to manage this country.

Even blaming the Bilderbergs falls short. Most have no idea where that name comes from. I do know.

Bob
11-29-2014, 06:56 PM
You may want to look at some of the footage shot at the 2008 Bilderberg group meeting that invited presidential candidate BO to this very, very exclusive get together. Bush got the same treatment in his day. They need to make sure their staff understand the chain of command.

If I were to be sworn in as president. I too would meet with any power, be it political or money. It is better to know the enemy than to only read or hear hushed tones about the enemy.

I am not saying the Bilderbergs are the enemy, but the same applies to friends.

Meet all of them. Talk to them, Then you are better informed.

Polecat
11-29-2014, 06:58 PM
I am not trying to be an ass or any other foul name, but somewhere around 1995-6 I used to use that Illuminati argument. I had studied them a lot.

I used it and some very smart guy took me to the barn and proved to me I was just wrong. They meet, but do not have the sort of power to manage this country.

Even blaming the Bilderbergs falls short. Most have no idea where that name comes from. I do know.

The name comes from the place where they first met right after WWII. And they have met every year since but at different locations. I don't know what happened to you in the barn but I can only imagine it was a get on board or get dead kind of offer. Am I right?

Bob
11-29-2014, 07:00 PM
What does that say about the voting populace that put him in there.

Can I be blunt and honest with you?

Even on forums, yes even this forum, we have some intelligent people who think they really do understand things like that. But read them. Read BO, he does not get it. HE defends voting for Obama.

The sad truth is even I do not understand fully those we vote for.

I wish I could understand them.

But liars are very very hard to understand.

I speak truth but they talk in lies.

Bob
11-29-2014, 07:04 PM
The name comes from the place where they first met right after WWII. And they have met every year since but at different locations. I don't know what happened to you in the barn but I can only imagine it was a get on board or get dead kind of offer. Am I right?

No, with a lot of actual knowledge that he used as proof. I had to finally admit it was just a rumor. You are correct on the name which is the name of a famous hotel. And again as you say, they move meetings all over.

Tell me, if you had the chance to become president, would you not benefit by attending such meetings?

Take Hitler. Had Adolph FDR met the man, perhaps Hitler never would have attacked? Put that in the night box where you take time to think things over very deeply.

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 07:09 PM
You may want to look at some of the footage shot at the 2008 Bilderberg group meeting that invited presidential candidate BO to this very, very exclusive get together. Bush got the same treatment in his day. They need to make sure their staff understand the chain of command.I dont buy into the Bilderberg conspiracy theories.

For those that do,, they have that obligation.

I do in fact buy into this;

Why Obama's circle of friends matter
http://infidelsarecool.com/2008/04/why-obamas-circle-of-friends-matter/

Peter1469
11-29-2014, 07:18 PM

Obama gets a B- or C+ thus far, but he's learning and his legacy will most certainly fall FAR ahead of Boy Blunder's.

Is that your benchmark for success? :smiley:

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 07:22 PM
Can I be blunt and honest with you?PLEASE. . . Absolutely.

Even on forums, yes even this forum, we have some intelligent people who think they really do understand things like that. But read them. Read BO, he does not get it. HE defends voting for Obama.

The sad truth is even I do not understand fully those we vote for. One will never understand who we vote for, I will vote for someone that I have done research on, and believe me, we have the information at our finger tips these days, not to do the research , is plain lazyiness.

Now we have a country like this, from people of likes of some unmentionable folks, (not ribbing on anyone) on this Forum and the other forums that I have membership with.

I rarely buy into any conspiracy theory, but when there is substantial over bearing proof, one certainly needs to pay attention to it.

Bilderberg, Illuminati, Free Mason and a host of others, conspiracies start by those that donr understand,, I thoroughly understand the Masonic Lodge.

I wish I could understand them.

But liars are very very hard to understand.

I speak truth but they talk in lies.It seems to be a long long road to understand it all

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 07:24 PM
No, with a lot of actual knowledge that he used as proof. I had to finally admit it was just a rumor. You are correct on the name which is the name of a famous hotel. And again as you say, they move meetings all over.

Tell me, if you had the chance to become president, would you not benefit by attending such meetings?

Take Hitler. Had Adolph FDR met the man, perhaps Hitler never would have attacked? Put that in the night box where you take time to think things over very deeply.That is some of the reason why they do meet.

Polecat
11-29-2014, 07:35 PM

Take Hitler. Had Adolph FDR met the man, perhaps Hitler never would have attacked? Put that in the night box where you take time to think things over very deeply.

I have considered these things at length. Hitler was groomed to be the Furor by mentors that fed his ego and guided his blind patriotism to the product that was to seize control of a country then wage war on Europe. He was a pawn just like Obama. WWI & WWII were both planned in 1912 and executed by the Illuminati with precision. Their agenda is still being carried out as we sit here.

Polecat
11-29-2014, 07:41 PM
I dont buy into the Bilderberg conspiracy theories.

For those that do,, they have that obligation.

I do in fact buy into this;

Why Obama's circle of friends matter

http://infidelsarecool.com/2008/04/why-obamas-circle-of-friends-matter/

Perhaps you are a Free Mason? I have known many. The little foot soldiers don't have a clue who they are associated with by design. They are however accessible for indoctrination. It isn't a theory anymore when there is hard evidence to support it. Believe the lie all you like. I can't.

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 07:48 PM
Perhaps you are a Free Mason? I have known many. The little foot soldiers don't have a clue who they are associated with by design. They are however accessible for indoctrination. It isn't a theory anymore when there is hard evidence to support it. Believe the lie all you like. I can't.
I'm am NOT discouraging you, by all means you should watch your theories.

Maybe we are the ones that are loose cannons, living in Utopia . . . jus'sayin'

These organizations have had historical tendencies to abandon their original intentions.

Mac-7
11-29-2014, 07:53 PM

I bet you believe the evil German industrialists told hitler what to do after he became absolute dictator and answered to no one.

Obama may be pussy whipped by the White House woman but he's not worried about pleasing the lib money bags anymore.

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 07:55 PM
I bet you believe the evil German industrialists told hitler what to do after he became absolute dictator and answered to no one.

Obama may be $#@! whipped by the White House woman but he's not worried about pleasing the lib money bags anymore.Obama has paid back in full,, plus interest.

How many bankrupt greenenergy businesses have there been during his terms as POTUS?

Bob
11-29-2014, 08:04 PM

I used to know a free mason. My first wife's uncle by marriage was one. I recall asking him about the free masons. But not once did he try to pull the wool over my eyes. He was a very gentle, kind man, who died not too long after our divorce. I don't understand reading rants over free masons.

Bob
11-29-2014, 08:11 PM
I have considered these things at length. Hitler was groomed to be the Furor by mentors that fed his ego and guided his blind patriotism to the product that was to seize control of a country then wage war on Europe. He was a pawn just like Obama. WWI & WWII were both planned in 1912 and executed by the Illuminati with precision. Their agenda is still being carried out as we sit here.

I am so sorry to read that. Hitler was super cunning. A super orator (remind you of Obama?) And a lousy general. But Germany was ruined post WW1. Ruined to the point, not by German merchants, but by the treaty Germany was forced into. Hitler and Germany were outraged at what happened in that Treaty. Even though treating the fallen enemy can get rough, to destroy an entire economy and even the economy of Europe was stupid. We got WW2 as a result.

I said had FDR flown to Berlin and had a serious talk with Hitler, he might have persuaded Adolf that the USA would help him. He had an economy to restore and making war restores an economy. As fine a speaker as he was, when it came to fighting the whole of Europe, he was a moron times two.

England talked to him but talk does not fix an economy.

Most think of Germany as huge. The entire country is not as large as Texas is. When push came to shove, we swatted him like a fly and he took his life. I saw where he killed himself in 1963

Polecat
11-29-2014, 08:15 PM

Obama may be $#@! whipped by the White House woman but he's not worried about pleasing the lib money bags anymore.

You trippin? I just made a reference to Hitler micromanaging the war in blindness to his generals dismay and the eventual loss of WWII. Obammie has been accused of being the same sort of egomaniac. I concur. What are you going on about?

Polecat
11-29-2014, 08:18 PM
I used to know a free mason. My first wife's uncle by marriage was one. I recall asking him about the free masons. But not once did he try to pull the wool over my eyes. He was a very gentle, kind man, who died not too long after our divorce. I don't understand reading rants over free masons.

Most Free Masons are just regular Joes. The top echelon are a bit more exotic.

Polecat
11-29-2014, 08:23 PM
I am so sorry to read that. Hitler was super cunning. A super orator (remind you of Obama?) And a lousy general. But Germany was ruined post WW1. Ruined to the point, not by German merchants, but by the treaty Germany was forced into. Hitler and Germany were outraged at what happened in that Treaty. Even though treating the fallen enemy can get rough, to destroy an entire economy and even the economy of Europe was stupid. We got WW2 as a result.

I said had FDR flown to Berlin and had a serious talk with Hitler, he might have persuaded Adolf that the USA would help him. He had an economy to restore and making war restores an economy. As fine a speaker as he was, when it came to fighting the whole of Europe, he was a moron times two.

Most think of Germany as huge. The entire country is not as large as Texas is. When push came to shove, we swatted him like a fly and he took his life. I saw where he killed himself in 1963

So how do you think Hitler went from being an insignificant army messenger after WWI to dictator over Germany in 17 years?

ace's n 8's
11-29-2014, 08:24 PM
So how do you think Hitler went from being an insignificant army messenger after WWI to dictator over Germany in 17 years?In the same manner that Obama got elected ''TWICE''

Polecat
11-29-2014, 08:26 PM
In the same manner that Obama got elected ''TWICE''

Ding ding ding. We got a winner.

birddog
11-29-2014, 08:54 PM
Yo Bird, you're prolly a decent fellow but why do you continue to make stupid posts?

I just tell it like I see it, and only a truly stupid person would not see the truth as I see it IMHO. I guess you have trouble with facts. Prove me wrong, I'm fairly open minded.

Bob
11-30-2014, 12:51 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=858359#post858359)

So how do you think Hitler went from being an insignificant army messenger after WWI to dictator over Germany in 17 years?

17 years of German history??????????????

How much time do you have to read/watch a very long reply?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg7anDWmVWM

Bob
11-30-2014, 12:54 AM
Most Free Masons are just regular Joes. The top echelon are a bit more exotic.

You know what, I knew one. But to launch into one of my patented lectures, I can't do that. This free mason thing is not in my wheel house. I have little to say about the top bosses or whatever they are.

My first wife's uncle was a very good person.

Seems to me if he smelled a rat, he would have told me about it.

texan
12-01-2014, 02:48 PM

It was an all inclusive "WOW" Bo..........................get a clue and read with comprehension. I stated the truth about waht will happen as it has already started. Chuck friggin Schumer for Gods sake said they screwed up and thats what we are going to start to hear.

Cigar
12-01-2014, 03:47 PM
This is what Two Term President Obama Managed to do ... :laugh:

If WINNING by 9.5 MILLION and 5 MILLION VOTES consecutively is called FAILURE

Then what do you call LOSING by 9.5 MILLION and 5 MILLION VOTES consecutively?

hanger4
12-01-2014, 04:05 PM

So according to you what happens after "winning" means nothing. I guess all your prostrations about "now it's time for the Repubs is govern" was just Cigar BS.

Cigar
12-01-2014, 04:12 PM
So according to you what happens after "winning" means nothing. I guess all your prostrations about "now it's time for the Repubs is govern" was just @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) BS.

First two Years --> Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments --> http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/march_april_2012/features/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php?page=all

texan
12-01-2014, 04:52 PM

Meassuring his job proformance bro, something you could care less about and will lie dishonestly day after day. No problem we all know this about you, it doesn't bothers us. It is more fun to watch you talk about your so called wealth all the time like insecure men do with small a penis.

If losing the house and senate in an alarming historical fasion is success what is failure CEE'Gar? How does it feel to have all the liars including Chuck S. come out and say you were dumb sir.

Cigar
12-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Meassuring his job proformance bro, something you could care less about and will lie dishonestly day after day. No problem we all know this about you, it doesn't bothers us. It is more fun to watch you talk about your so called wealth all the time like insecure men do with small a penis.

If losing the house and senate in an alarming historical fasion is success what is failure CEE'Gar? How does it feel to have all the liars including Chuck S. come out and say you were dumb sir.

Just becuase he didn't do what YOU wanted him to do .... :laugh:

hanger4
12-01-2014, 04:58 PM
First two Years --> Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments --> http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/march_april_2012/features/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php?page=all

Really Cigar ?? You've posted that ad nauseam and it's been beatin down everytime. Just a sample, Ended the war in Iraq. LOL. Afgan draw down. To funny. Come on kid your sthick is all used up. Ask your handlers for som new stuff, assuming they have any. :)

Cigar
12-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Really @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) ?? You've posted that ad nauseam and it's been beatin down everytime. Just a sample, Ended the war in Iraq. LOL. Afgan draw down. To funny. Come on kid your sthick is all used up. Ask your handlers for som new stuff, assuming they have any. :)

Just because you don't like, don't make it not FACT :grin:

Chew Slowly ... then Swallow :laugh:

birddog
12-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Obama has accomplished nothing positive for our country. Any improvement in our economy has been way slower than it should have been, and has been in spite of Obama's "help." The SM has had slow growth after the crash in the Fall of 08, a crash that was triggered by dried up investment money due to the realization by big investors that Obama was going to be elected. Obama is the worst president in our history!

Well, I have to leave soon for my Free Mason meeting where we are initiating a new man into our Fraternity.:smiley:

hanger4
12-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Just because you don't like, don't make it not FACT :grin:

Chew Slowly ... then Swallow :laugh:

Those two samples aren't fact Cigar what the fricks the matter with you ??

Mini Me
12-01-2014, 06:11 PM

Its the men behind the curtain. That we will never get to know.

The Shadow Government.

Mini Me
12-01-2014, 06:20 PM
What does that say about the voting populace that put him in there.

That's what many folks said when the Shrub got elected for two terms!
And we are still paying the price for all the damage he left us.

Obama takes orders from the same motley crew that Shrub did, Bush 41, Slick, Reagan. I call it the CABAL!

ace's n 8's
12-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Just becuase he didn't do what YOU wanted him to do .... :laugh:Historical loss in the House in '10 (GOP takes control)

Historical loss in the Senate '14 (GOP takes control)

Seems Obama didn't do what the Nation wanted.

ace's n 8's
12-01-2014, 06:42 PM
That's what many folks said when the Shrub got elected for two terms!
And we are still paying the price for all the damage he left us.

Obama takes orders from the same motley crew that Shrub did, Bush 41, Slick, Reagan. I call it the CABAL!
Why do the UNINFORMED leftist drones keep using tired old talking points?

Mini Me
12-01-2014, 07:11 PM

And the Wall Street wizards funded the Bolschevik Revolution and pulled Russian troops out of Prussia so the Germans could win the war and the revolution could succeed. The BIS(Bank of International Settlements) funded Hitler's war machine, much with American money. War profiteers always profit by funding both sides of a war, no matter who wins.

Mini Me
12-01-2014, 07:26 PM

Bob, the true secrets of the Masons are not given to low level members. Only those 33 hd degree and higher are privy to such secrets. The FreeMasons are decendents of the Knights Templar, whom the Pope decimated in Europe, and more or less went into hiding. They built many great cathedrals in Europe, and were master stone masons, as well as fierce warriors fighting the hordes of Muslims during the Crusades.

We should remember that quite a few of the founding fathers were FreeMasons and good guys mostly.

The Illuminatti is a whole different bag, and the Rothschild bankers were behind that, and still big players today.

hanger4
12-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Why do the UNINFORMED leftist drones keep using tired old talking points?

Quite simple actually, the truth hurts.

ace's n 8's
12-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Quite simple actually, the truth hurts.OK

How much damage is Barry leaving????

BIBLICAL. . . . compared to the last 43 presidents.

BUT. . . .that is still Bush's fault.

Polecat
12-01-2014, 08:13 PM
OK

How much damage is Barry leaving????

BIBLICAL. . . . compared to the last 43 presidents.

BUT. . . .that is still Bush's fault.

That is what you are not hearing. It is Bush's fault no more than it is Obama's. The power that is calling the shots makes our politicians dance in such a manner as to keep the masses confused and at odds with each other.