PDA

View Full Version : Syria

Sultan
06-01-2012, 04:05 AM
What is the solution?

wingrider
06-01-2012, 04:20 AM
What is the solution? solution about what? no link . no comments,, nothing nada zip nilch,, need more than this to start a discussion I would think

Sultan
06-01-2012, 06:26 AM
you need a link after 15 months of constant news coverage? :huh:

it's a simple question if you have been watching world news this past year and half

what is the solution?

Sultan
06-01-2012, 07:15 AM
well UN isn't working because of Russia and China veto

Annan plan is not working because opposition refuse to sit down and talk or to stop fighting the countries army

AQ was brought in and is bombing the Damascus and Allebbo and elsewhere but not bringing Assad down and US call for regime change

Saudi and Qatar are flooding in weapons and money and African mercenaries in the hope of regime change but Iran is supplying Syrian army with weapons to fight them

Saudi Wahabi jihadists now on rampage chopping the infidel Shia heads off in Houla

seems like stalemate to me

so whats next on agenda because Mc Cain and Co are desperate for an all out civil war?

another false flag and say that Assad is using chemical weapons next?

the old but once effective WMD story?

Is that the solution now to get the regime change the US-Israelis and Saudis want?

Frogger
06-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Syria is quite different from other Arab nations in the region. Most of the other Arab countries are either almost entirely agricultural or depend on petroleum for their wealth. Syria has a mixed econonomy with oil accounting for only about 25% of its wealth, agriculture for another 25% or 30% and the rest accounted for by a small manufacturing sector and middle class business and entrepreneurship.

There has been a multi-year drought in Syria that has hit the rural population especially hard. These are the people who are driving the revolt.

The large middle class is against the revolt. While they do not especially like Assad they have seen what has happened in Egypt and other countries of the Arab Spring. The existing governments are being replaced by repressive theocracies. They fear this more than they dislike Assad so they reluctantly support Assad. The same can be said about the Syrian army. They have been almost universally supportive of the government unlike the case in many of the other Arab countries.

The only way the rebels will win in Syria is if the U.S. and other western nations intervene. Sadly, that is probably what will happen and Syria will become another radicalized theocracy.

MMC
06-01-2012, 09:36 AM
What is the solution?

For the US to stay out of it and let Assad go after the MB, AQ, and the Free Syrian Army Rebels.....but thats not going to happen.

Trinnity
06-01-2012, 09:46 AM
what is the solution?Either the UN steps in and takes Assad out, or we all just do nothing.
America is increasingly unable and unwilling to intervene in foreign wars.

It's horrible what Assad is doing in Syria, but we can't fix everyone's problems. We get criticized if we to and we get criticized if we don't.Meanwhile, we're deeply in debt and Americans are screaming for less govt spending. Plus, we're tired of seeing our family members getting killed and maimed.

I personally don't want us to get into anymore interventions.
As to the solution, I think appeals should be made to ME countries to intervene. Which ones could do that?

MMC
06-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Either the UN steps in and takes Assad out, or we all just do nothing.

It's horrible what Assad is doing in Syria, but we can't fix everyone's problems. We get criticized if we to and we get criticized if we don't.Meanwhile, we're deeply in debt and Americans are screaming for less govt spending. Plus, we're tired of seeing our family members getting killed and maimed.

As to the solution, I think appeals should be made to ME countries to intervene. Which ones could do that?

Assad isn't doing anything different than what the Rebels are. Why should Assad ceasefire when the Rebels do not? You are aware that the Christians in Syria are backing Assad, arent you? That the Army is backing Assad, their buisness and manufacturing sectors as well.

Sultan
06-01-2012, 10:53 AM
There has been a multi-year drought in Syria that has hit the rural population especially hard. These are the people who are driving the revolt.

so the truth is that the cause of the revolt is drought ?

The large middle class is against the revolt. While they do not especially like Assad they have seen what has happened in Egypt and other countries of the Arab Spring.The existing governments are being replaced by repressive theocracies.

Nonsense!!
It started 15 months ago long before any government installed theocracy
Yemen? what theocracy is there? thats another US deal with Saudi and replace Saleh with Saleh clone
Libya? US installed Jalili and complete mess after US and NATO opened its weapons warehouses to the terroists no theocracy there except the Wahabi Benghazi rebel men who the US and NATO armed who flew the AQ flag from the courthouse
Egypt? No president as yet and a powerless parliament of majority MB BUT transitional council has been making all decision till today and until elected president
Tunisia? Doesn't everyone love Ghanouchi? Ennahida Party?

You will find that if you looked closely with open eyes the real problem is dictators and kings that the people are finding it very difficult to remove from thrones. You can bet that Libyans are missing Gaddaffi already! That same Gaddaffi who kept AQ out of Libya that the USA let back in.

The same can be said about the Syrian army. They have been almost universally supportive of the government unlike the case in many of the other Arab countries.

What like Yemen? Like Bahrain, like Saudi in Qateef?

The only way the rebels will win in Syria is if the U.S. and other western nations intervene. Sadly, that is probably what will happen and Syria will become another radicalized theocracy.

the rebels are the US and Western nations!

the SFA and SNC are London based. Their spokesperson all are interviewed via London and Beyrouth The rebels are being funded by Saudi and Qatar and armed it seems by US and Israeli weaponry.

Sultan
06-01-2012, 10:55 AM
For the US to stay out of it and let Assad go after the MB, AQ, and the Free Syrian Army Rebels.....but thats not going to happen.

bit late now that you have been banging the drum and arming and funding and hosting and legalizing the rebels isn't it

MMC
06-01-2012, 11:02 AM
bit late now that you have been banging the drum and arming and funding and hosting and legalizing the rebels isn't it

You must be confused as to me banging the drum of assisting the Sunni Rebels in any way. Course as to the arms such is not coming by way of the US this time. Thats coming from the Saudi, Qatar, and France. Now as to assisiting the rebels to avoid capture inside Syria. Yes Clinton did Admit to such.

Did you forget Assads Capture of the French? Or that the Turks were assiting in those weapons as well as a safe haven to hide in?

Sultan
06-01-2012, 11:03 AM
Either the UN steps in and takes Assad out, or we all just do nothing.

The Russians and Chinese will not allow you to do another Libya and neither will the Arab League and especially Egyptian Nabil Al Arabi the secretary general of the AL.
We learned a hard lesson in trusting UN security council led by USA.

Now my country is overwhelmed each day by truckloads of weapons crossing into my country from Libya out to Sinai.

In some strange way you could almost think is was some kind of Obama plan to arm Sinai and Hamas and Syria and Lebanon to go to war with Israelis......................

Finally end these decades of cancer tumor in our region

You also have to wonder why USA works with these terrorists who slit childrens throats and cry infidel as they do it. Silence on Gaza war also, silence till Mubarak was out, silence on Yemen atrocities till Saudi offered sanctuary to their friend Saleh the murderer!

The only solution I see is for these 'rebels' to stop and Assad to be taken out by elections in a long process because there is no quick solution to this mess.
The problem is Saudi and Israel will not accept that and the US as usual is stuck in the middle of yet another war on Muslims

roadmaster
06-01-2012, 11:14 AM
I can't understand why all of you let terrorist start wars. We don't want to go to war with anyone. Why can't their be peace? We don't bomb Canada and they are just north of us. I don't trust the UN at all! Israel needs to get their war starters and you need to control yours. The US doesn't want to be in-between this mess.

Sultan
06-01-2012, 11:15 AM
You must be confused as to me banging the drum of assisting the Sunni Rebels in any way. Course as to the arms such is not coming by way of the US this time. Thats coming from the Saudi, Qatar, and France. Now as to assisiting the rebels to avoid capture inside Syria. Yes Clinton did Admit to such.

Did you forget Assads Capture of the French? Or that the Turks were assiting in those weapons as well as a safe haven to hide in?

Oh dont talk about Turkey now

This is exactly what the Israeli want in Turkey

Total chaos in the country that refuses to allow Israel to get away with the Mavi Marmara murders.
The country that will not sit back and take Israeli threats about oil in Mediterranean and Cypriot Turks and threats to Iran.

Nothing suits the Israelis better than Erdogan being dragged into a huge fight with what was a very close alliance between Syria and Turkey.

Many many layers to all of this my friend!

Sultan
06-01-2012, 11:19 AM
I can't understand why all of you let terrorist start wars. We don't want to go to war with anyone. Why can't their be peace? We don't bomb Canada and they are just north of us. I don't trust the UN at all! Israel needs to get their war starters and you need to control yours. The US doesn't want to be in-between this mess.

Yes I bet that the Iraqi children were thinking you were going to drop bags of sweets from your US fighter jets onto their roofs in Baghdad. Those terrorists who drop agent orange and flames and white phosphorus on children in the name of democracy.
How many killed by US terrorists spreading democracy in last 50 years so far?

The US needs to stop feeding terrorists and feeding zionist terrorists but it's too late now!

You armed them with nuclear weapons!

MMC
06-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Oh dont talk about Turkey now

This is exactly what the Israeli want in Turkey

Total chaos in the country that refuses to allow Israel to get away with the Mavi Marmara murders.
The country that will not sit back and take Israeli threats about oil in Mediterranean and Cypriot Turks and threats to Iran.

Nothing suits the Israelis better than Erdogan being dragged into a huge fight with what was a very close alliance between Syria and Turkey.

Many many layers to all of this my friend!

Really.....seems you need to check your sources on Turkey and Erdogan. As Turkey will do anything to get into the EU. But now pointing your finger at the US for shiznit that that Brits and the French start and run into the UN with. Now thats just not right.....or didnt you see the UN resolutions filed by the French?.....

ISTANBUL (AP) — An international coalition said Sunday that it will provide funding and communications equipment to Syrian rebels and opposition activists, reflecting a shift toward military options that might oust Syrian President Bashar Assad after a year of failed diplomacy aimed at stopping his crackdown on dissent.

In addition, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said the United States is providing communications equipment to help opposition members in Syria organize, remain in contact with the outside world and evade regime attacks. We are discussing with our international partners how best to expand this support," Clinton said.

Conference participants confirmed the Gulf plan on condition of anonymity because details were still being worked out. It was unclear how the fund would be set up and monitored, or how the money, allegedly earmarked for salaries, would be guaranteed. A participant said the fund would involve millions of dollars every month.

The Saudis and other Arab Gulf states have proposed giving weapons to the rebels, while the U.S. and other allies, including Turkey, have balked out of fear of fueling an all-out civil war. Washington hasn't taken any public position on the fund, but it appears that it has given tacit support to its Arab allies.

If the U.N. Security Council fails once again to bring about its historic responsibility, there will be no other choice than to support the Syrian people's right to self-defense," Erdogan said.

For these supplies to be sent, neighboring countries need to allow for the transfer via their sea ports and across borders," the council said.

Syria blasted the conference, calling it part of an international conspiracy to kill Syrians and weaken the country.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/syria-conferen...123236191.html (http://news.yahoo.com/syria-conference-gulf-countries-fund-rebels-123236191.html)
Associated Press – 5 hrs ago<<<<<More Here, Way More.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/2614-Gulf-State-to-Fund-Syrian-Rebels

Perhaps you can look into some of the threads that are up on Turkey and Syria in the World Affairs Room. :wink:

roadmaster
06-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Yes I bet that the Iraqi children were thinking you were going to drop bags of sweets from your US fighter jets onto their roofs in Baghdad

It was called 911. If we are attacked then expect it back. This is what we were told and I watched the buildings fall and the people jumping out of windows. Was that a bag of sweets that hit our buildings?

Frogger
06-01-2012, 04:09 PM
so the truth is that the cause of the revolt is drought ?

Nonsense!!

No, not nonsense. The drought has severly impacted the rural population and was the spark that led to the present unrest.

It started 15 months ago long before any government installed theocracy
Yemen? what theocracy is there? thats another US deal with Saudi and replace Saleh with Saleh clone
Libya? US installed Jalili and complete mess after US and NATO opened its weapons warehouses to the terroists no theocracy there except the Wahabi Benghazi rebel men who the US and NATO armed who flew the AQ flag from the courthouse

Are you really so ignorant of what is going on in the part of the world in which you live. Parts of Yemen are indeed being run by theocratic terrorists. Egypt, since the revolution has gone on a killing spree in which Coptic Christians are the targets. Libya is far less free for those who don;t toe the strict Muslim line than it was under Ghadaffi.

Egypt? No president as yet and a powerless parliament of majority MB BUT transitional council has been making all decision till today and until elected president
Tunisia? Doesn't everyone love Ghanouchi? Ennahida Party?

No president yet but they are already killing Christians.

You will find that if you looked closely with open eyes the real problem is dictators and kings that the people are finding it very difficult to remove from thrones. You can bet that Libyans are missing Gaddaffi already! That same Gaddaffi who kept AQ out of Libya that the USA let back in.

It is not a problem of dictators and kings but of Muslim dictators and kings. There are few, if any, Muslim countries where the people are free.

What like Yemen? Like Bahrain, like Saudi in Qateef?

Try to live as a non-Muslim in any of those places.

the rebels are the US and Western nations.

the SFA and SNC are London based. Their spokesperson all are interviewed via London and Beyrouth The rebels are being funded by Saudi and Qatar and armed it seems by US and Israeli weaponry.

They should stay out of it and not help the rebellions.

MMC
06-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Heya Pete.....Watcha think bro?

Deadwood
06-01-2012, 05:37 PM
you need a link after 15 months of constant news coverage? :huh:

it's a simple question if you have been watching world news this past year and half

what is the solution?

No. You need to read "how to post".

Peter1469
06-02-2012, 04:55 PM
I am split on the matter. Because the US has over extended its hand and wasted political capital in the ME. We have a national security interest in replacing the Assad (Shiite) regime with a Sunni regime- that would be a great blow to Iran, the true State level enemy of the US. However, does the interest rise to the level of overt war when all factors are considered: US overreach in the ME; possible reactions of China and Russia; possible reactions of Iran; the possible escalation into a regional war?

I think that the answer to that is no.

But there are lots of clandestine and covert methods that can be deployed to achieve the same goals.

wingrider
06-02-2012, 05:00 PM
I just love me some ezekiel 38 in the middle east.. psalms 83 is looking good about now also.

Sultan
06-03-2012, 08:13 AM
I am split on the matter. Because the US has over extended its hand and wasted political capital in the ME. We have a national security interest in replacing the Assad (Shiite) regime with a Sunni regime- that would be a great blow to Iran, the true State level enemy of the US. However, does the interest rise to the level of overt war when all factors are considered: US overreach in the ME; possible reactions of China and Russia; possible reactions of Iran; the possible escalation into a regional war?

I think that the answer to that is no.

But there are lots of clandestine and covert methods that can be deployed to achieve the same goals.

this is what I really want you to explain to me

How does what Assad does in Syria affect you in say Chicago or Alaska? I mean on a daily basis how are the Alawites affecting your drive to work?

You would be better studying the proliferation of Wahabi mosques going up on your soil who train jihadist paid for by Saudi oil.

The threat to you is not Shia. The threat to us all is Wahabism. Saudi Arabian friend of the USA version of Islam. Dont forget nearly all 9/11 bombers were Saudis.

Sultan
06-03-2012, 08:15 AM
I just love me some ezekiel 38 in the middle east.. psalms 83 is looking good about now also.

Yarab

more jihadist fanatics!

MMC
06-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Assad may be allied with Iran. That doesn't mean he kisses their azz. Again his line is the last with any blood associated to the Real Syrians. Syria is only a National Security issue due to being allied with Iran. As they are not a threat to the US National Security of themselves, for anything confrontational.

In this matter I totally disagree. To my knowledge there hasnt been affairs with Syrians leading the way against the US to truly undermine our Foreign Policy. Althought thats if you can call what we have as Foreign Policy. :rollseyes:

Why should the Sunni Arabs be allowed to take over another country? Run it and the whole time get away with what they do to Shia Arabs with their persecution? Why should they be given Card Blanche in the M.E.? They will only subjugate those around them. Which will include Coptic Christians, other religious denominations, and even other Christians.

They keep blaming Assad for the massacres but the rebels have not stopped their attacks. Assads people can't be expected to lay down and die nor just hand over the country. We have allies and certain obligations with those allies. The same is for Assad. Which being smaller than most of his Allies. I am betting they will be about making sure he keeps with those obligations within their alliance.

We know AQ said they would go after Assad. We know they are there just doing that. My question is, then why are we not taking out those AQ operatives? We should be about taking them out. Then let Assad deal with his Civil war himself. If those Sunni Arabs and the Free Syrian Army is defeated.

What do you think will happen with Syria? Do you think Assad will continue the push to kill Sunni Arabs? Just how does he do that with 79 million of them living in his Country? I think once he shatters those traitors from his Army and squashes the Rebels. It will be over with and Syria will be forced to go back to building their country and infrastructure.

Shoot the Goose
06-03-2012, 09:10 AM
Let's let the devil that we know, and the devil that we don't know, continue to have one devil of a mess until we get a new devil.

MMC
06-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Let's let the devil that we know, and the devil that we don't know, continue to have one devil of a mess until we get a new devil.

Problem with that theory is.....we have these beings called US Polticians now. Who don't know anything about what they are dealing with. Which means, it won't matter which devil as our peeps wouldn't know the difference and would certainly make sure we got screwed over Royally! :evil:

wingrider
06-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Yarab

more jihadist fanatics! that does not make sense.

Shoot the Goose
06-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Problem with that theory is.....we have these beings called US Polticians now. Who don't know anything about what they are dealing with. Which means, it won't matter which devil as our peeps wouldn't know the difference and would certainly make sure we got screwed over Royally! :evil:

I think most of what we are hearing now is election year rhetoric so as to bash Obama. I would be surprised if we did anything much more than what we are likely doing, which is funneling arms through the Saudi's. I suspect the UN may take more drastic actions, but its a quagmire I would hope we don't bother with for some time. As such things go, when the Arabs are busy killing each other, they ain't killing us or the Jews. A hobbled, but not incapacitated, Assad is probably the best thing for now.

MMC
06-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Both Petraeus and Clinton stated no arms.....communications equipment and of course Clinton admitting to helping the rebels evade capture inside Syria. From the beginning the Saudis have wanted to push arms. Qatar agreed. I am not saying we aren't turning and looking the other way. But it would be to easy to track us doing so as to how things have played out.

In addition Clinton told the Free Syrian Rebels they needed to get all other rebels under the same banner at her friends of Syria Meeting. As they are not now. Before any arms and or anything else could be done. Which would also include any resolutions coming out of the UN Security Council.

Shoot the Goose
06-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Have to add. The boogieman here, with regard to our strategic interests, and Israel's, is Imanutjob. Using this fracas to eventually paint Nutjob in the worst possible light is probably the best way to set it up. If and when action is taken against Iran, everything Syria that could have been used to demonize the punk will have been used to do so. I highly suspect the Israeli's have their finger on the exact pulse of things in Syria. The fighting in Syria has fractured support for Hezbollah in the region, and its those machinatons that I believe should, and are, driving our actions, overt and covert.

Some background:

Loyalty to Syrian President Could Isolate Hezbollah
BEIRUT, Lebanon —

Mazen, a carpenter who organizes protests against President Bashar al-Assad in a suburb of Damascus, Syria, has torn down the posters of Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/h/hezbollah/index.html?inline=nyt-org), that once decorated his car and shop.

Like many Syrians, Mazen, 35, revered Mr. Nasrallah for his confrontational stance with Israel. He considered Hezbollah, the Lebanese militant group and political party, as an Arab champion of the dispossessed, not just for its Shiite Muslim base but for Sunnis like himself. But now that Hezbollah has stood by Mr. Assad during his deadly yearlong crackdown on the uprising against his rule, Mazen sees Hezbollah as a sectarian party that supports Mr. Assad because his opponents are mainly Sunnis.

read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/06/world/middleeast/hezbollahs-syria-policy-puts-it-at-risk.html?pagewanted=all

gamewell45
06-03-2012, 10:32 AM
What is the solution?

I say let them fight and kill each other. Historically, these middle eastern tribes have been fighting each other for centuries and US involvement isn't going to do anything positive over there.

Time for the US to stop trying to be the worlds police force. The middle eastern countries use us like a box of kleenex and get rid of us when they don't need us anymore.

MMC
06-03-2012, 10:43 AM
Have to add. The boogieman here, with regard to our strategic interests, and Israel's, is Imanutjob. Using this fracas to eventually paint Nutjob in the worst possible light is probably the best way to set it up. If and when action is taken against Iran, everything Syria that could have been used to demonize the punk will have been used to do so. I highly suspect the Israeli's have their finger on the exact pulse of things in Syria. The fighting in Syria has fractured support for Hezbollah in the region, and its those machinatons that I believe should, and are, driving our actions, overt and covert.

Some background:

Btw Goose I also had a Syria thread going from the beginning when this all started out. I think we had a couple in the Gen Pols room, Rants, and the PUbs as at the time we didnt have a World Affairs. So they may be back some in the Rooms threads. :wink:

Same thing with Egypt when Keery was over there and McCain. Also when the Egyptians decided to try and hold the head of the Republican NGO over there. We keep getting told it is just Fox news givng us this Propaganda. Despite Reuters, AP, and APF, Asian times and Al-jazeera. :rollseyes:

Peter1469
06-03-2012, 02:56 PM
this is what I really want you to explain to me

How does what Assad does in Syria affect you in say Chicago or Alaska? I mean on a daily basis how are the Alawites affecting your drive to work?

You would be better studying the proliferation of Wahabi mosques going up on your soil who train jihadist paid for by Saudi oil.

The threat to you is not Shia. The threat to us all is Wahabism. Saudi Arabian friend of the USA version of Islam. Dont forget nearly all 9/11 bombers were Saudis.

I agree with your points.

Assad is nothing to the US. However, Assad is an ally of Iran- that is the only reason to oppose Assad. To eliminate Assad would benefit the US because Iranian's influence would lessen.

I agree that militant Sunni's are a great threat, but they have been pretty much contained in the last few years. The 911 bombers were largely Sunni and Saudis, but they were part of a transnational movement; so the link to Saudi Arabia is a red herring.

The problem with the Shiites are that they believe that their actions can bring about the apocalypse (Sunnis say Allah will control it, not humans). That makes the nation - state of Iran much more dangerous than the collection transnational terrorists that follow Sunni - Islam.

Sultan
06-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Egyptians have set up a Syrian tent in Tahrir in support of their brothers on both sides.

Inside the tent with Iraqi and Bahraini and Palestinian and Libyan and Syrian flags flying

Things like this even though we are in turmoil and chaos ourselves make me so proud to be an Egyptian

https://p.twimg.com/AuftrC9CQAEIgzv.jpg

Sultan
06-03-2012, 06:20 PM
I agree with your points.

Assad is nothing to the US. However, Assad is an ally of Iran- that is the only reason to oppose Assad. To eliminate Assad would benefit the US because Iranian's influence would lessen.

I agree that militant Sunni's are a great threat, but they have been pretty much contained in the last few years. The 911 bombers were largely Sunni and Saudis, but they were part of a transnational movement; so the link to Saudi Arabia is a red herring.

The problem with the Shiites are that they believe that their actions can bring about the apocalypse (Sunnis say Allah will control it, not humans). That makes the nation - state of Iran much more dangerous than the collection transnational terrorists that follow Sunni - Islam.

That makes no sense at all. You oppose Assad because he supports Iran???
What has Iran ever done to you then? I mean to be honest what has Iran done to anyone in the last 300 years but sell their oil oil? Seriously how does Tehran affect you in your daily life. Are there Shia mosques in your country calling for jihad and suicide bombers?
Have you ever even talked to an Iranian shia and asked him about this so called apocalypse?

This is maddest thing I heard today! and I heard some very crazy things today!

The Wahabis are contained you say. really!!!! 10 years ago were AQ bigger or smaller or more contained than today?

10 years ago were there more suicide bombers and militants and insurgents?

Those Wahabi control Saudi peninsula. Do you think that Al saud rule? are you crazy? he is only where he is because he is allowed to be there. They rule side by side. Al Saud reigns and Wahab rules my dear friend. A big difference.

Let me tell you something.

Shia are waiting for their mahdi.
No different to our mahdi and your mahdi if you are christian.

We are all if we are Abrahamic followers waiting for the return of the mahdi the messiah what ever you want to call him.

The shia believe theirs is hiding in his cave out in the mountians and they are sitting watching that cave and waiting patiently for him to pop his head out. They even build a road up to that water well kind of cave thing to make it easier to watch for him and not miss him.

They say he will pop out when the world is in turmoil by greed and war. Well to be honest are we almost there now? Is that not what your bible teaches you?
Shia dont believe they are the makers of that turmoil because that would be so totally against Islamic beliefs I cant even imagine I am writing this to be honest......................I really wonder where you all get this nonsense from I really do...........................Everything to a Muslim is Gods will not ours.
Tell me what wars have we started? I mean Muslims in our region? Who is the main starter of wars?
We are not in your country and region fighting you are we? It is you who are travelling thousands of miles to fight and kill us each day. If you are not physically on our soil and invading us you are doing it by proxy, covertly, all deniable.....recognise those words. if you are not doing that you of course need to seel your weapons to keep your factories running and you in jobs so your unelployment figures tally each month so instead you sell weapons to one side to fight against the other creating wars and frictions and chaos and threat so you can sell more weapons and more weapons and more tanks and missiles! Scaring nations of invisble threats against neighbours who dont just fine and handled disputes in their own ways till you started to get involved with billions of weapons contracts . It sickens me that you start wars then destroy a country then decide amongst yourselves the contracts to rebuild and replenish the armies you destroyed, the houses you destroyed, the farms you destroy. It's all a big game to you. Money and war and death. Greed and hatred. You are out of control and now today we see you shifting policy now. You leave our region in total chaos and collapsed because of Al Qaeda so you say. BUT why are you leaving now. Has AQ gone then?
Did you sell them some submarines and now they are in the Pacific getting ready for 2020 jihad?
Leon Panetta making plans to move your fleet to the Pacific to catch those AQ terrorists which by the way Hitlery Clinton actually admitted in TV YOU created and armed and funded!!!! It's too much for the brain to take in the arrogance of it!

Off now to start on the only part left now you haven't managed to have your fingers in the Pacific. Too quiet is it? not enough happening? fancy a war with China next? another Vietnam perhaps? absolute madmen!!!!

Corruption
Are we also to blame for the bankers and the Fed and the paper money scandals and thefts?
I think you will find that we are not the printers of pieces of paper with no worth. Our peoples culture is to trade in gold and precious resources. Our women wear gold ands they can tell you each day the todays price because to us it has value. You my dear Westerners have taken us from real value to useless paper currency something completely alien to us and caught us also in your trap. 70% of the world oil is from our region. You have 4% in the USA 10 at most in West Europe. You buy our resource which is physical and needed and useful and you exchange it for a piece of paper with no guarantees at all. None. It's worthless compared to real currency like gold and silver and oil. You have to keep printing and printing and printing these pieces of paper to buy our oil and spices and resources and then you sanction us if we step out of line then freeze our assets. Those useless pieces of paper in your banks. Your corrupt installed puppets steal our wealth and deposit it in YOUR banks then when we have a revolution not only has he stolen our resources and sold them off for paper BUT when we try to have that paper returned back to us like we are trying to do now you say no!!! No you Egyptians can't have back those frozen assets, those pieces of paper in our banks that each day unbelievably make YOU interest!!!!!! Such a completeley different system to our Sharia banking. Our banks do not charge interest BUT to you this is no use is it. YOU MUST charge interest then your bankers steal it and the banks collapse one by one as we see. Saudi has vaults filled to the brim witrh paper currencies. Huge rooms filled with it. Trillions of $$$$$$ of useless paper as you drive your cars.
They have so much currency flown in each week from the Royal Mint in London of all the currencies they have to build more rooms to store it because for sure if they started to spend it in a real fashion the world markets would go into free fall.

But that is not the issue here.

Shia are waiting for their mahdi. I'm sure they will let you know when he pops his head out of the cave so you can get ready for the apocalypse. They are sure we are soon getting there and I am sure too because from what I see you are all completely out of control now and desperate to end life on this planet but be sure it wont be Muslims who fire the first nuclear bomb and start it. that my dear crazy Westerners will be your last gift to the human race and our planet. Muslims and nuclear weapons just do not mix. They are against our religion. You will never find nuclear weapons in Iran unless you plant them and I would not put that past you at all at this stage.

Yarab American make me so mad sometimes!!!

Peter1469
06-03-2012, 06:43 PM
That makes no sense at all. You oppose Assad because he supports Iran???
What has Iran ever done to you then? I mean to be honest what has Iran done to anyone in the last 300 years but sell their oil oil? Seriously how does Tehran affect you in your daily life. Are there Shia mosques in your country calling for jihad and suicide bombers?
Have you ever even talked to an Iranian shia and asked him about this so called apocalypse?

This is maddest thing I heard today! and I heard some very crazy things today!

The Wahabis are contained you say. really!!!! 10 years ago were AQ bigger or smaller or more contained than today?

10 years ago were there more suicide bombers and militants and insurgents?

Those Wahabi control Saudi peninsula. Do you think that Al saud rule? are you crazy? he is only where he is because he is allowed to be there. They rule side by side. Al Saud reigns and Wahab rules my dear friend. A big difference.

Let me tell you something.

Shia are waiting for their mahdi.
No different to our mahdi and your mahdi if you are christian.

We are all if we are Abrahamic followers waiting for the return of the mahdi the messiah what ever you want to call him.

The shia believe theirs is hiding in his cave out in the mountians and they are sitting watching that cave and waiting patiently for him to pop his head out. They even build a road up to that water well kind of cave thing to make it easier to watch for him and not miss him.

They say he will pop out when the world is in turmoil by greed and war. Well to be honest are we almost there now? Is that not what your bible teaches you?
Shia dont believe they are the makers of that turmoil because that would be so totally against Islamic beliefs I cant even imagine I am writing this to be honest......................I really wonder where you all get this nonsense from I really do...........................Everything to a Muslim is Gods will not ours.
Tell me what wars have we started? I mean Muslims in our region? Who is the main starter of wars?
We are not in your country and region fighting you are we? It is you who are travelling thousands of miles to fight and kill us each day. If you are not physically on our soil and invading us you are doing it by proxy, covertly, all deniable.....recognise those words. if you are not doing that you of course need to seel your weapons to keep your factories running and you in jobs so your unelployment figures tally each month so instead you sell weapons to one side to fight against the other creating wars and frictions and chaos and threat so you can sell more weapons and more weapons and more tanks and missiles! Scaring nations of invisble threats against neighbours who dont just fine and handled disputes in their own ways till you started to get involved with billions of weapons contracts . It sickens me that you start wars then destroy a country then decide amongst yourselves the contracts to rebuild and replenish the armies you destroyed, the houses you destroyed, the farms you destroy. It's all a big game to you. Money and war and death. Greed and hatred. You are out of control and now today we see you shifting policy now. You leave our region in total chaos and collapsed because of Al Qaeda so you say. BUT why are you leaving now. Has AQ gone then?
Did you sell them some submarines and now they are in the Pacific getting ready for 2020 jihad?
Leon Panetta making plans to move your fleet to the Pacific to catch those AQ terrorists which by the way Hitlery Clinton actually admitted in TV YOU created and armed and funded!!!! It's too much for the brain to take in the arrogance of it!

Off now to start on the only part left now you haven't managed to have your fingers in the Pacific. Too quiet is it? not enough happening? fancy a war with China next? another Vietnam perhaps? absolute madmen!!!!

Corruption
Are we also to blame for the bankers and the Fed and the paper money scandals and thefts?
I think you will find that we are not the printers of pieces of paper with no worth. Our peoples culture is to trade in gold and precious resources. Our women wear gold ands they can tell you each day the todays price because to us it has value. You my dear Westerners have taken us from real value to useless paper currency something completely alien to us and caught us also in your trap. 70% of the world oil is from our region. You have 4% in the USA 10 at most in West Europe. You buy our resource which is physical and needed and useful and you exchange it for a piece of paper with no guarantees at all. None. It's worthless compared to real currency like gold and silver and oil. You have to keep printing and printing and printing these pieces of paper to buy our oil and spices and resources and then you sanction us if we step out of line then freeze our assets. Those useless pieces of paper in your banks. Your corrupt installed puppets steal our wealth and deposit it in YOUR banks then when we have a revolution not only has he stolen our resources and sold them off for paper BUT when we try to have that paper returned back to us like we are trying to do now you say no!!! No you Egyptians can't have back those frozen assets, those pieces of paper in our banks that each day unbelievably make YOU interest!!!!!! Such a completeley different system to our Sharia banking. Our banks do not charge interest BUT to you this is no use is it. YOU MUST charge interest then your bankers steal it and the banks collapse one by one as we see. Saudi has vaults filled to the brim witrh paper currencies. Huge rooms filled with it. Trillions of $$$$$$ of useless paper as you drive your cars.
They have so much currency flown in each week from the Royal Mint in London of all the currencies they have to build more rooms to store it because for sure if they started to spend it in a real fashion the world markets would go into free fall.

But that is not the issue here.

Shia are waiting for their mahdi. I'm sure they will let you know when he pops his head out of the cave so you can get ready for the apocalypse. They are sure we are soon getting there and I am sure too because from what I see you are all completely out of control now and desperate to end life on this planet but be sure it wont be Muslims who fire the first nuclear bomb and start it. that my dear crazy Westerners will be your last gift to the human race and our planet. Muslims and nuclear weapons just do not mix. They are against our religion. You will never find nuclear weapons in Iran unless you plant them and I would not put that past you at all at this stage.

Yarab American make me so mad sometimes!!!

Well if any of your brothers or friends were killed in the last 30 years I may have had the pleasure.

I am happy to make you mad.

Sultan
06-04-2012, 04:33 AM
Well if any of your brothers or friends were killed in the last 30 years I may have had the pleasure.

Spoken like a true American

MMC
06-04-2012, 06:02 AM

Watch it now Pete.....you know after all the explaining then comes the whining. Notice how it is We when it comes to the Oil. Now you know why I say stop all technology. Stop all aid. No more Food, no more medical support or help or assistance, and definately NO Disaster Relief whatsoever. My point is if we cut them all off for even the most basic necessities. This will force them to have to go to others and spend twice the amount than they would orignially would have.

If you think the EU is going down the tubes. Just think how fast all those ME Economies would go. Especially once they know no one wants Oil From the WE anymore. It's not like these economies can drive the that Global World Economy into the Abyss. Not like the EU can.

Good thing we are moving away from the Oil Teat. Soon in the History of Time, oil will be a very small issue.

wingrider
06-04-2012, 08:09 AM
I heard yesterday that we are selling most of our wheat crop this year to the Egyptians.. Why? lets trade instead,, 2 bushels of wheat for a barrel of oil,, either that or they can eat their oil and see how full their bellies get with it.