PDA

View Full Version : Israeli terrorists bombing Khan Younis

Sultan
06-01-2012, 04:15 AM
One Israeli terrorist dead and two injured and reports are saying that 3 are actually dead with one dead body being taken to Gaza. (to be confirmed)
One Palestinian resistance fighter killed by Israeli terrorists. Drones attacking Khan Younis in Gaza injuring 4 who are now in hospital.

Palestinian resistance are now firing home made rockets into Ashkelon against heavily equipped occupying forces.

One Israeli mother is saying her troops are honourable fighters. The UN would argue that they are an illegal occupying force who have no respect for International Laws or UN resolutions.

Sultan
06-01-2012, 04:17 AM
Apache helicopters now swarming over North Gaza ready to kill resistance fighters fighting illegal occupation forces.

wingrider
06-01-2012, 04:19 AM
amazing times we are living in,, and it is gonna get even more interesting

moon
06-01-2012, 04:21 AM
It will be a lot more interesting when the resistance get hold of Stingers. **

wingrider
06-01-2012, 04:22 AM
yep I will bet you are right.. very interesting.. I can almost see the headlines .

Sultan
06-01-2012, 04:49 AM
F 16's now flying over occupied Palestine

wingrider
06-01-2012, 04:51 AM
let me know when they head for damascus

moon
06-01-2012, 06:08 AM
let me know when they head for damascus

**Putin says ' Niet ' . ** * *That's the price for betraying Russia's support for Resolution 1973 and turning Libya into a wasteland run by militias. * *Niet.* **

Sultan
06-01-2012, 06:23 AM
**Putin says ' Niet ' . ** * *That's the price for betraying Russia's support for Resolution 1973 and turning Libya into a wasteland run by militias. * *Niet.* **

agreed

niet non nein la'a

wingrider
06-01-2012, 08:23 AM
actually that is spelled NYET,

moon
06-01-2012, 09:13 AM
That's the phonetic variant.*

MMC
06-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Any Pics or photos? Any Newsources on this?

roadmaster
06-01-2012, 10:41 AM
I hear different. , terrorist fired several mortar shells into Israel's Eshkol Regional Council. Now if you strike them are they suppose to do nothing? This happens a lot. Look at the UK and the bus bombings. People can't set off bombs, fire onto people and then say look we are being fired upon. They have every right to return fire.

moon
06-01-2012, 11:09 AM
I hear different. , terrorist fired several mortar shells into Israel's Eshkol Regional Council. Now if you strike them are they suppose to do nothing? This happens a lot. Look at the UK and the bus bombings. People can't set off bombs, fire onto people and then say look we are being fired upon. They have every right to return fire.

*So the Palestinians have a right to return fire ? *The Israelis killed over 400 of their children over christmas, 2008/9.* The Afghans suffering from ...er....' drone errors ' *Can they shoot back ?
Remember, both the Palestinians and Afghans taking incoming fire are in their own countries

roadmaster
06-01-2012, 11:17 AM
*So the Palestinians have a right to return fire ? *The Israelis killed over 400 of their children over christmas, 2008/9.* The Afghans suffering from ...er....' drone errors ' *Can they shoot back ?
Remember, both the Palestinians and Afghans taking incoming fire are in their own countries

Then control your own countries and the people. None of you are innocent and both let ones fire on others.

moon
06-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Then control your own countries and the people. None of you are innocent and both let ones fire on others.

Er, no.......not one of those 400 kids was guilty of anything. *Neither were the great majority of the 1,000 Palestinian adults murdered along with them.*

roadmaster
06-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Er, no.......not one of those 400 kids was guilty of anything. *Neither were the great majority of the 1,000 Palestinian adults murdered along with them.*

The majority of the US wants all of our troops home. Do you not think we care if Palestinians are being murdered? I don't want to see war at all over there. It's not Christians against Muslims it's governments against governments. We have no control of what our government sells to others. Russia, China, Canada ect they all do it without the peoples consent.

Peace is the answer and I don't see it happening anytime soon.