PDA

View Full Version : Great News for President Obama and Democrats with Two New Polls

TrueBlue
12-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Two New Polls Bring Great News For President Obama and Congressional Democrats

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/12/01/polls-bring-great-news-president-obama-congressional-democrats.html

"Two polls, one from Gallup that showed President Obama’s approval rating surging with Hispanics, and one from CNN that showed that 68% of Americans believe that Congress isn’t working with President Obama enough, have brought a bounty of good news to Democrats."

"Both of these polls are good news for Democrats, but they suggest a path forward. The president can continue to take positive steps through popular executive action while Democrats in Congress can go on offense against the Republican agenda."

=================================
And this can only go to show that Hispanics and Latinos continue to be very well aligned with President Obama and the Democrats, surely much to the Republican's chagrin.

Republicans thought they could make a good break into Democratic territory with Hispanics and Latinos but that has all backfired. President Obama's recent Executive Order on Immigration has really fired up the Hispanic and Latino base, a very important Voting Bloc. The only way Republicans can even come close to tempting Hispanics and Latinos over to their side is to turn over a new leaf in Full Favor of Hispanics and Latinos and to emulate the Democrats but we all know that is quite impossible with Republicans who have never cared for that group and never will other than to only gain their votes.

So, the News is Great for Democrats especially while edging ever closer to 2016!

Common
12-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Ill wait until theres a poll showing obama soaring with americans

ace's n 8's
12-01-2014, 09:40 PM

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/12/01/polls-bring-great-news-president-obama-congressional-democrats.html

And this can only go to show that Hispanics and Latinos continue to be very well aligned with President Obama and the Democrats, surely much to the Republican's chagrin.

Republicans thought they could make a good break into Democratic territory with Hispanics and Latinos but that has all backfired. President Obama's recent Executive Order on Immigration has really fired up the Hispanic and Latino base, a very important Voting Bloc. The only way Republicans can even come close to tempting Hispanics and Latinos over to their side is to turn over a new leaf in Full Favor of Hispanics and Latinos and to emulate the Democrats but we all know that is quite impossible with Republicans who have never cared for that group and never will other than to only gain their votes.

So, the News is Great for Democrats especially while edging ever closer to 2016!To the leftists, polls are a much better indicator than a recent election.

Safety
12-01-2014, 09:43 PM
To the leftists, polls are a much better indicator than a recent election.

I can understand the apprehension cons have toward polls, especially after that whole Dick Morris "Romney will will in a landslide" prediction.

ace's n 8's
12-01-2014, 09:44 PM
I can understand the apprehension cons have toward polls, especially after that whole Dick Morris "Romney will will in a landslide" prediction.Dick Morris couldn't accurately predict the sun rising in the morning.

TrueBlue
12-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Ill wait until theres a poll showing obama soaring with americans
And just who do you think this poll was taken from if not Americans?

Matty
12-01-2014, 09:48 PM
And just who do you think this poll was taken from if not Americans?
Democrats!

TrueBlue
12-01-2014, 09:49 PM
To the leftists, polls are a much better indicator than a recent election.
It's very often After elections that the American public starts to realize the grave mistake they've made in electing Republicans and start to gravitate back to their senses as these polls now reveal.

TrueBlue
12-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Democrats!
Actually no, but a broad base of voters including Republicans, but you should lay off whatever you're drinking and come back to join reality.

Matty
12-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Actually no, but a broad base of voters including Republicans, but you should lay off whatever you're drinking and come back to join reality.
Democrats!

ace's n 8's
12-01-2014, 10:03 PM
It's very often After elections that the American public starts to realize the grave mistake they've made in electing Republicans and start to gravitate back to their senses as these polls now reveal.Did David Axelrod teach you that?

TrueBlue
12-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Democrats!
If you're still of a mind such as to believe that it is only Democrats in these two polls which, of course, could not be farther from the truth, then they sure appear to have won over Hispanics and Latinos singlehandedly and by a large and very strong margin without outside help showing their Great Power and that again is simply Stupendous News for Democrats going towards 2016! They'll sure need their votes and they've got it thanks to President Obama. :)

Matty
12-01-2014, 10:46 PM
If you're still of a mind such as to believe that it is only Democrats in these two polls which, of course, could not be farther from the truth, then they sure appear to have won over Hispanics and Latinos singlehandedly and by a large and very strong margin without outside help showing their Great Power and that again is simply Stupendous News for Democrats going towards 2016! They'll sure need their votes and they've got it thanks to President Obama. :)
Agree! He bought the Latinos with his illegal amnesty! It's going to cost you dearly. I hope you have a job.

TrueBlue
12-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Agree! He bought the Latinos with his illegal amnesty! It's going to cost you dearly. I hope you have a job.
http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/80.gifOh Puh-leeze. You RWers are all about voodoo thinking with your doom and gloom scenarios that couldn't be farther from the truth.

ace's n 8's
12-02-2014, 04:22 AM
http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/80.gifOh Puh-leeze. You RWers are all about voodoo thinking with your doom and gloom scenarios that couldn't be farther from the truth.Think about it in this manner sugar britches, there are 11-13 million illegals in this country on average, how are they able to stay in this country?, one would come to the logical ,rational conclusion that they would have a means of legitimate income.

OR, they might be a temporary resident of the state and federal prison system.

Mac-7
12-02-2014, 06:25 AM
Americans were fooled by the big lie in 1986 that amnesty would solve the illegal alien problem.

its possible that democrats and independents are so stupid they can be fooled again.

zelmo1234
12-02-2014, 06:35 AM
http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/80.gifOh Puh-leeze. You RWers are all about voodoo thinking with your doom and gloom scenarios that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Please tell me as a business man? Why would I employ an American worker At nearly 20 dollars an hour, pay full taxes. be subject to not only Obamacare, but his proposed new Overtime laws.

When I can employ an Amnesty illegal at minimum wage, not have to provide insurance and benefits, get a 3K tax deduction and not need to worry about overtime?

This is the new democratic party

zelmo1234
12-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Americans were fooled by the big lie in 1986 that amnesty would solve the illegal alien problem.

its possible that democrats and independents are so stupid they can be fooled again.

Well the Democrats have been working for years to destroy the educational system for years to make sure they can control the people? Maybe they have succeeded

ace's n 8's
12-02-2014, 06:37 AM

its possible that democrats and independents are so stupid they can be fooled again.Reagan was fooled by it as well.

Mac-7
12-02-2014, 06:40 AM
Reagan was fooled by it as well.

Uh, ok.

Does that mean we have to keep making the same mistake because Reagan did it first?

Mac-7
12-02-2014, 06:41 AM
Well the Democrats have been working for years to destroy the educational system for years to make sure they can control the people?

Maybe they have succeeded

It would appear so.

zelmo1234
12-02-2014, 06:45 AM
It would appear so.

I still have some faith in the American people.

It would appear that only 26% of the people think that the country is on the right track.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/right_direction_or_wrong_track

for those old enough to remember what the country felt like in the Carter Years we have seen this before

And the Democrats I think will be in shock if in fact Hillary runs because she will have to run on tearing down the Obama executive orders and restoring the rule of law and the constitution

hanger4
12-02-2014, 06:54 AM
I like this part from the link : "Sixty-eight percent of Americans polled say the GOP isn’t cooperating enough with President Barack Obama, while 57 percent say it’s Obama who’s not cooperating enough with the GOP." : 68 + 57 = 125% That's some poll. PoliticUsa is a hack site. :)

ace's n 8's
12-02-2014, 06:55 AM
Uh, ok.

Does that mean we have to keep making the same mistake because Reagan did it first?Reagan was lied to about it. . .promises made by the leftists, and yes, it seems we keep making the same mistake, over and over.

Trusting the double standards of the left.

Mac-7
12-02-2014, 07:32 AM
Reagan was lied to about it. . .promises made by the leftists, and yes, it seems we keep making the same mistake, over and over.

I think Reagan caved.

If I was smart enough to know the dems were lying so was he.

Mini Me
12-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Reagan was lied to about it. . .promises made by the leftists, and yes, it seems we keep making the same mistake, over and over.

hahaha! Riiiight! The evil Democrats put a gun to Reagan's head and forced him to sign the Amnesty Bill!

Keep up the comedy gold, you're a laugh a minute!

Big corporate Rethugs love illegal slave labor.

ace's n 8's
12-02-2014, 07:06 PM
I think Reagan caved.

If I was smart enough to know the dems were lying so was he.
Nah he didn't cave, it was the wording in the budget, or the legislation, I can remember at this point.

The left wanted theirs first, and then PROMISED the GOP that they would get theirs next,, well, next never came.

The left wanted some amnesty, and the GOP asked to get the border secured, that was it in a nut shell.

COMPROMISE.

ace's n 8's
12-02-2014, 07:12 PM
hahaha! Riiiight! The evil Democrats put a gun to Reagan's head and forced him to sign the Amnesty Bill!

Keep up the comedy gold, you're a laugh a minute!

Big corporate Rethugs love illegal slave labor.
Just as much as the leftist/drone/brownshirts love illegal votes.

Cigar
12-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Dick Morris couldn't accurately predict the sun rising in the morning.

Can you accurately predict the sun rising in the morning? :laugh:

Mac-7
12-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Nah he didn't cave, it was the wording in the budget, or the legislation, I can remember at this point.

The left wanted theirs first, and then PROMISED the GOP that they would get theirs next,, well, next never came.

The left wanted some amnesty, and the GOP asked to get the border secured, that was it in a nut shell.

COMPROMISE.

I know.

But Reagan would never fall for that lie from the soviets.

If he didn't know the democrats could not be trusted he should have.

ace's n 8's
12-02-2014, 07:21 PM
I know.

But Reagan would never fall for that lie from the soviets.

If he didn't know the democrats could not be trusted he should have.What else can I say besides;

Shit happens.

ace's n 8's
12-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Can you accurately predict the sun rising in the morning? :laugh:What I can accurately predict, is your next reply will be dull, empty and pointless.

texan
12-02-2014, 09:23 PM

So, the News is Great for Democrats especially while edging ever closer to 2016!

Doesn't surprise me that you can buy votes....I wonder what his approval rating among the other 75% of americans that are against this action.

donttread
12-03-2014, 08:21 AM

Wait until, Pedro, who worked hard for citizenship loses his job to a cheaper to hire illegal

Professor Peabody
12-03-2014, 08:33 AM

I'm sure that's why they won so big in November.......Oh wait.........they didn't.

Ransom
12-05-2014, 05:21 AM
This thread start didn't favor the election results. Last in first out.

Mac-7
12-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Wait until, Pedro, who worked hard for citizenship loses his job to a cheaper to hire illegal

Pedro will vote for whoever lets him break the most laws and gives him the most welfare.

TrueBlue
12-05-2014, 12:33 PM
I'm sure that's why they won so big in November.......Oh wait.........they didn't.
But like I said, just wait until 2016!!

Captain Obvious
12-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Oh yeah - for the OP, of course the O'bama's popularity is surging with hispanics, that's what happens when his support is bought and paid for via his policies.

It's why democrats support and enhance the poverty cycle, because heros need victims.

You people are too stupid to see this.

TrueBlue
12-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Pedro will vote for whoever lets him break the most laws and gives him the most welfare.
Your prejudiced indictment of the Hispanic and Latino population is outrageous, repugnant, and could not be farther from the truth.

TrueBlue
12-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Oh yeah - for the OP, of course the O'bama's popularity is surging with hispanics, that's what happens when his support is bought and paid for via his policies.

It's why democrats support and enhance the poverty cycle, because heros need victims.

You people are too stupid to see this.
I'm afraid the stupidity is all on your RW side judging by how you have continuously alienated the Hispanic and Latino population in this country. They are the very ones you need in order to win future elections but you are too naive to know and understand that. They, on the other hand, do understand where they stand with Republicans who continue to throw them under the bus thus, have come to the Democratic Party where they are respected for who they are and afforded the dignity they rightfully deserve.

Bo-4
12-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Here's the latest national approval poll from former WorldNutDaily writer Scotty Rasmussen (the most recent) showing a definite uptick! :D

Rasmussen Reports (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history)
12/1 - 12/3
1500 LV

Captain Obvious
12-05-2014, 01:04 PM
I'm afraid the stupidity is all on your RW side judging by how you have continuously alienated the Hispanic and Latino population in this country. They are the very ones you need in order to win future elections but you are too naive to know and understand that. They, on the other hand, do understand where they stand with Republicans who continue to throw them under the bus thus, have come to the Democratic Party where they are respected for who they are and afforded the dignity they rightfully deserve.

Your mistake is assuming I'm a Republican.

...one of your mistakes that is.

Carry on.

Professor Peabody
12-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Democrats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8sX10_4

Gotta love Bob Hope.