PDA

View Full Version : Ok this is Political and Funny at the same time … JOKE

Cigar
06-01-2012, 11:32 AM
I know some of you diehards here think I only associate myself with Liberals … but I’m not that shallow. I really only deal with the fun of Politics on the Forums, but actually return to the real world after I close the site. The fact is, most of my Buddies are Republicans, that’s why I like taking money from them on the Golf Course.

So here’s the JOKE:
We always stop into the 19th Hole after a round of Golf to pay up and spend it on drinks. But earlier before I Tee’d off, I slipped the Lovely Bartender a $20 and asked her to help with a joke on my friends.

Every time one of them asked for Drink, the bartender would ask if they were Democrat or Republican. At first they asked, what difference does it make but after a while complied with the request. If they were Democrat, she would get them a their drink, if they were Republican, she would ask for their ID.

After a few drinks, one of my Republican friends asked; if you already know that we’re obviously at drinking age, why are you asking only the Republicans for ID? It's not fair.

The bartender said, because I thought this is what you Republicans wanted and I already know the Democrat will tip me.

Flame/On :afro:

Conley
06-01-2012, 11:41 AM
:laugh: Clever. If I were one your friends I might then tip and have her serve you yours watered down as payback. :evil:

Cigar
06-01-2012, 11:55 AM
:laugh: Clever. If I were one your friends I might then tip and have her serve you yours watered down as payback. :evil:

Now that's just mean spirited ... especially if I'm buying. :)

Besides, we have a Rule, all money won on the Course ... stays at the Course.

Conley
06-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Now that's just mean spirited ... especially if I'm buying. :)

Besides, we have a Rule, all money won on the Course ... stays at the Course.

Wait, you were buying for everyone? Either you're really generous or you're terrible at golf and got your keister handed to you. :laugh:

Cigar
06-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Wait, you were buying for everyone? Either you're really generous or you're terrible at golf and got your keister handed to you. :laugh:

Like I said ... all money won on the Course ... stays at the Course.

It's not about the money ... it's about the bragging.