PDA

View Full Version : Tamir Rice murderer had dismal record - was relieved of previous duty

Bo-4
12-05-2014, 09:12 AM
Yep, the 12 year old was murdered in 1.5 seconds by a cop with a checkered file, never checked prior to hire in Cleveland.

Unbelievable.

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland police officer who shot and killed 12-year-old Tamir Rice had issues with handling guns during his brief tenure with a suburban police department. A Nov. 29, 2012 letter contained in Tim Loehmann's personnel file from the Independence Police Department says that during firearms qualification training he was "distracted and weepy. He could not follow simple directions, could not communicate clear thoughts nor recollections, and his handgun performance was dismal," according to the letter written by Deputy Chief Jim Polak of the Independence police. The letter recommended that the department part ways with Loehmann, who went on to become a police officer with the Cleveland Division of Police.
"I do not believe time, nor training, will be able to change or correct the deficiencies," Polak said.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2014/12/cleveland_police_officer_who_s.html

Captain Obvious
12-05-2014, 09:13 AM
I already posted this.

Bo-4
12-05-2014, 09:15 AM
I already posted this.

Sorry.. delete please mods.

Mac-7
12-05-2014, 09:16 AM
"Weepy?"

Ive never seen that word used on a fitness report.

Captain Obvious
12-05-2014, 09:16 AM
It was in the already existing thread on the topic, you could probably just keep this one up anyway.

Safety
12-05-2014, 09:26 AM
"Weepy?"

http://statelymcdanielmanor.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/boehner.jpeg?w=630
http://www.floppingaces.net/wp-content/uploads/2008-11-03.jpeg

Bo-4
12-05-2014, 09:36 AM
Ah, the Blubbering Weeper :D

http://www.mrss.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/image18.gif

donttread
12-05-2014, 09:38 AM
Yep, the 12 year old was murdered in 1.5 seconds by a cop with a checkered file, never checked prior to hire in Cleveland.

Unbelievable.

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland police officer who shot and killed 12-year-old Tamir Rice had issues with handling guns during his brief tenure with a suburban police department. A Nov. 29, 2012 letter contained in Tim Loehmann's personnel file from the Independence Police Department says that during firearms qualification training he was "distracted and weepy. He could not follow simple directions, could not communicate clear thoughts nor recollections, and his handgun performance was dismal," according to the letter written by Deputy Chief Jim Polak of the Independence police. The letter recommended that the department part ways with Loehmann, who went on to become a police officer with the Cleveland Division of Police.
"I do not believe time, nor training, will be able to change or correct the deficiencies," Polak said.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2014/12/cleveland_police_officer_who_s.html

The Sheriffs need to get more involved in cities and let the townies write parking tickets. Of all our police departments the Sheriffs are most responsible to the people

Cigar
12-05-2014, 09:44 AM
Sorry.. delete please mods.

They don't want to hear this ... kinda fucks-up their message.

Peter1469
12-05-2014, 04:26 PM
I already posted this.

I will merge them if I stumble over the other one. Or someone can PM me the link.

Peter1469
12-05-2014, 04:26 PM
They don't want to hear this ... kinda fucks-up their message.

Most members here agree the cops were wrong in this instance. Keep up.

Bob
12-05-2014, 04:31 PM

Unbelievable.

I am very suspicious.

First, the fact such a letter in a personnel file being released is simply not done. Department personnel files are not open to the public.

In the course of an investigation, the investigation team can get documents.

This is 2014 by the way. Maybe the report is from the Onion.

Bob
12-05-2014, 04:37 PM

Some keep saying he was 12. I ask, just how tall was this 12 year old.

I ask, what was he doing the instant the cop opened his door?

Why would a cop gun a kid down if he looked 12 and was not acting aggressive with a gun the cop thought was real?

The answer is in a video. Showing the officer audio describing the boy as twenty years old. He had to be tall to be assumed to be 20.

And clearly he was still pointing the gun .... called not an airsoft gun, but a BB gun ...(I believe it shot pellets)

Anyway, a child lost his life. Nobody on my side wants to type words to make up bogus claims to simply let off a cop. I don't know much of the facts. But I know this, it will be gotten to the bottom of. Maybe a lot will hate the findings. If they love hating cops, and he is busted, they will love it.

Me? I don't care. As one member poster says, it is a person not known to me, i don't mourn those I don't know. I have long laughed when people say RIP about some just died actor or sports figure.

My rule is simple. If i die and they would have mourned me, I more than likely would have mourned them.

nic34
12-05-2014, 04:38 PM

Well mostly....:rollseyes:

Alyosha
12-05-2014, 08:17 PM
"Weepy?"

That surprises me, I would definitely have thought you would have seen weepy on a fitness report.