PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh, Trouble for Brown's family

momsapplepie
12-06-2014, 09:50 PM
So the investigation into Louis Head, starting a riot has just taken a turn, for the worse. After all the apology bs, emotional excuse etc. Video has come out with him declaring he IS going to start a riot, right before his screams to "burn this bitch down".
The whole thing is, the brown family knew the decision an hour before it was announced to the public.
@00:16 …”no, if I get up there, I’m going to start a riot”…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWbYTVK_RXo#t=29

The DA needs to move forward with charges.

Alyosha
12-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Yes, no parent ever wants revenge for the death of their child. That's not at all why every brown skinned person outside of our borders hates us or anything...:rollseyes:

Matty
12-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Yes, no parent ever wants revenge for the death of their child. That's not at all why every brown skinned person outside of our borders hates us or anything...:rollseyes:

Burning down businesses is revenge you approve of?

momsapplepie
12-06-2014, 10:07 PM
How many of those parents start a riot and burn down a town?

Alyosha
12-06-2014, 10:09 PM
Burning down businesses is revenge you approve of?

Did I say approve or did I say grieving family members usually want to maim people? That's the reality. People aren't logical over family.

Matty
12-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Did I say approve or did I say grieving family members usually want to maim people? That's the reality. People aren't logical over family.

Funny. Maiming other people has never crossed my mind!

Alyosha
12-06-2014, 10:20 PM
Funny. Maiming other people has never crossed my mind!

You lost a child? I am sincerely sorry to hear that Matalese sincerely sorry. :(

Matty
12-06-2014, 10:21 PM
You lost a child? I am sincerely sorry to hear that @Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796) sincerely sorry. :(

Yeah, right!

Redrose
12-06-2014, 10:22 PM
I originally said to cut him some slack as a grieving parent, step-parent or not. People say and do things in a state of grief that they would not say or do normally. But, if he went out there with premeditation to "burn this bitch down" then I take back my sympathy for him and condemn his actions.

We are expected to empathize and show respect for people who destroy their own town, and destroy the livelihood of their innocent neighbors. I cannot do that. Actions like that says there isn't much working between their ears.

sachem
12-06-2014, 10:31 PM
The man is a jerk.

momsapplepie
12-06-2014, 10:34 PM
The investigative website also revealed stunning photo montage showing 2 men who were accompanying Head before his outburst communicated with him, and then immediately sprayed a fire accelerant (which also proves pre-mediation) and set fire to a police cruiser, which ignited the night of destructive violence and arson that consumed Ferguson:

Alyosha
12-06-2014, 10:35 PM
Yeah, right!

I am extremely sorry to hear that someone has lost a child. I'd be an inhuman monster if I was not. :(

I lost something dear to me and wanted to blow the whole world up. That's grief when someone has died. It's not right, it's just how you feel.

Redrose
12-06-2014, 10:39 PM
I am extremely sorry to hear that someone has lost a child. I'd be an inhuman monster if I was not. :(

I lost something dear to me and wanted to blow the whole world up. That's grief when someone has died. It's not right, it's just how you feel.

I fully understand that, I would feel the same way, but the difference is you did not "blow up the whole world". Inciting a riot is something quite different. He's just lucky no one died in the ruckus.

Alyosha
12-06-2014, 10:42 PM
I fully understand that, I would feel the same way, but the difference is you did not "blow up the whole world". Inciting a riot is something quite different. He's just lucky no one died in the ruckus.

If someone had given me the bomb, I would have pushed it at the time. Afghanistan would be a sheet of glass. I'd regret it now, but that's how it is.

I saw that father shoot the murderer of his daughter on video. I got that. Love is intense.

Redrose
12-06-2014, 10:50 PM
If someone had given me the bomb, I would have pushed it at the time. Afghanistan would be a sheet of glass. I'd regret it now, but that's how it is.

I saw that father shoot the murderer of his daughter on video. I got that. Love is intense.

When my daughter's rapist walked out of court a free man, he looked right at us winked and did a "salute" gesture . If there wasn't a bailiff there with a gun I would have jumped him and ripped off either his face or balls maybe both. The pain in my head was intense. I had a migraine for days after that, and that was just a rape case. If my child was murdered and no justice I would be unglued. But my anger would be directed at the culprit not my neighbors and community. I cannot justify that at all.

Max Rockatansky
12-06-2014, 10:54 PM

True, but only a fucking greedy, selfish ass would call for burning down the entire town. Declaring they'd find justice in court through a lawsuit or wishing Wilson would suffer the same fate as their son is one thing, but burning down the town? WTF?