PDA

View Full Version : A divider, not a uniter

Peter1469
12-08-2014, 06:13 AM
A divider, not a uniter (http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2014-12-07/bloomberg-politics-poll-finds-most-americans-see-race-relations-worsening-since-obamas-election)

Race relations worsening since Obama's election. It is illustrative of why we should have leaders as president.

President Barack Obama had hoped his historic election would ease race relations, yet a majority of Americans, 53 percent, say the interactions between the white and black communities have deteriorated since he took office, according to a new Bloomberg Politics poll (http://images.businessweek.com/cms/2014-12-06/23_24.pdf). Those divisions are laid bare in the split reactions to the decisions by two grand juries not to indict white police officers who killed unarmed black men in Ferguson, Mo., and Staten Island, N.Y.

Matty
12-08-2014, 06:42 AM
Another Ferguson thread? What we need is an all black police force! Maybe then they will stfu!

Peter1469
12-08-2014, 06:49 AM
The Bloomberg survey shows a gulf between how whites and blacks view the incidents. Ninety percent of African Americans thought the grand jury should have indicted in the Staten Island death. Just over half of the white people polled felt that way. On Ferguson, 89 percent of blacks disagreed with the grand jury, while just 25 percent of whites did. The smaller sample size of black adults changes the margin of error of their response on the grand jury questions to plus or minus 6.5 percentage points.

Matty
12-08-2014, 07:06 AM
And all the blacks cheered when OJ was acquitted. Didn't they? They see everything through racial lenses.

Ransom
12-08-2014, 07:26 AM
Race relations worsening by design.

Peter1469
12-08-2014, 07:35 AM
There is definitely an element of manipulation with the current protests.

Captain Obvious
12-08-2014, 08:25 AM
A divider, not a uniter (http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2014-12-07/bloomberg-politics-poll-finds-most-americans-see-race-relations-worsening-since-obamas-election)

Race relations worsening since Obama's election. It is illustrative of why we should have leaders as president.

I've been saying that for years, the racial divide in this country is getting exponentially worse.

We're not collectively smart enough to elect leaders. "Leadership" doesn't sell, charisma sells.

I've come to the conclusion that democracy fails because of this, the average person just isn't smart enough to elect who leads them. Churchill was right.

Mac-7
12-08-2014, 08:32 AM
I've been saying that for years, the racial divide in this country is getting exponentially worse.

We're not collectively smart enough to elect leaders. "Leadership" doesn't sell, charisma sells.

I've come to the conclusion that democracy fails because of this, the average person just isn't smart enough to elect who leads them. Churchill was right.

Instead of "the average person" I think you mean the average Obama voter.

del
12-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Instead of "the average person" I think you mean the average Obama voter.

you voted for obama?

Mac-7
12-08-2014, 08:35 AM
you voted for obama?

No.

But I would not be surprised if you did.

del
12-08-2014, 08:35 AM
the only difference in race relations since obama's election is that the hatred is out in the open.

*yawn

Mac-7
12-08-2014, 08:38 AM
the only difference in race relations since obama's election is that the hatred is out in the open.

*yawn

The hate is coming from blacks toward whites.

Captain Obvious
12-08-2014, 08:44 AM
you voted for obama?

Basically.

Mac likes wearing the conservative t-shirts, but in reality he supports liberalism and statists with his vote.

But it's a really cool t-shirt.

Mac-7
12-08-2014, 08:50 AM
Basically.

Mac likes wearing the conservative t-shirts, but in reality he supports liberalism and statists with his vote.

But it's a really cool t-shirt.

There you have it.

Representatives from lib la la land have embraced me as one of them.

When can I stop paying taxes and start collecting all my free stuff from the government?

Mister D
12-08-2014, 08:53 AM
It's not so much that race relations have deteriorated. It's just that whites are suddenly aware of how poor they've always been.

Matty
12-08-2014, 08:58 AM

*yawn
You are correct, I have never seen such hatred and vitriol against white people! It's totally awesome. Bummer has some more to dish up in the coming weeks. Sharpton has climbed up his left butt cheek.

Mac-7
12-08-2014, 09:25 AM
You are correct, I have never seen such hatred and vitriol against white people! It's totally awesome. Bummer has some more to dish up in the coming weeks. Sharpton has climbed up his left butt cheek.

I hear the black golfer in chief has some new race baiting comments to be aired on one of the networks tonight.

Cigar
12-08-2014, 09:27 AM

That's right ... and you ain't seen the worse of it yet.

I've send it many times before, people are DONE taking Shit off off Racist MF ...

Payback is a Bitch

Mac-7
12-08-2014, 09:29 AM

I've send it many times before, people are DONE taking $#@! off off Racist MF ...

Payback is a $#@!

Cigar is really gonna miss the Obama years after they're gone.

Peter1469
12-08-2014, 09:32 AM

I've send it many times before, people are DONE taking Shit off off Racist MF ...

Payback is a Bitch

Don't be silly.

The worse that will happen is black neighborhoods will burn down. You guys need quality leadership to at least get you to burn down the white neighborhoods.

Cigar
12-08-2014, 09:37 AM
Don't be silly.

The worse that will happen is black neighborhoods will burn down. You guys need quality leadership to at least get you to burn down the white neighborhoods.

:grin: Well once all the Black Neighborhoods are burned down ... then comes yours :grin:

Care for a light ... ?

Mac-7
12-08-2014, 09:40 AM
:grin: Well once all the Black Neighborhoods are burned down ... then comes yours :grin:

Care for a light ... ?

That would not be a wise decision for black people to make.

Peter1469
12-08-2014, 09:41 AM

Care for a light ... ?

Control yourself. I will not happen.

del
12-08-2014, 09:42 AM
The hate is coming from blacks toward whites.

are you this stupid in real life?

Cigar
12-08-2014, 09:44 AM
:grin: Black People aren't afraid .... and once the bullets start coming back in the other direction you'll see ... :wink:

Not everyone is going to be Unarmed or 8 on 1 ... :laugh:

Mac-7
12-08-2014, 09:46 AM

Obama and holder bashing whites.

Blacks maiming and killing whites with the knockout game.

Django Unchained glorifying blacks killing whites.

And now Cigar threatening to burn down white neighborhoods.

That adds up to a lot of black hate.

Cigar
12-08-2014, 09:47 AM

Doesn't feel good ... does it? :grin:

That ain't Django's house up in flames :laugh:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLBGwvLBYsCH9Z1Ym9yIO4CFIrSA7jr JQ-0cVe-PUYWxa_Ojvh

del
12-08-2014, 09:47 AM

so that's a yes

donttread
12-08-2014, 09:48 AM

Without division there can be no Donkephant. Lucky for them people are pathetically easy to divide

Mac-7
12-08-2014, 09:49 AM
Doesn't feel good ... does it? :grin:

Are you building up to another pitch for reparations?

The answer is still no.

Peter1469
12-08-2014, 09:59 AM

Warning: Please don’t call members names.

Peter1469
12-08-2014, 10:00 AM
Without division there can be no Donkephant. Lucky for them people are pathetically easy to divide

Look in this thread- it is in front of us. :smiley:

Mac-7
12-08-2014, 10:05 AM
Look in this thread- it is in front of us. :smiley:

But its wrong to blame both sides equally when libs are doing the race baiting.

Common Sense
12-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Libs, libs, libs...without the libs, the US would be a utopia of peace and harmony.

PolWatch
12-08-2014, 10:15 AM
Libs, libs, libs...without the libs, the US would be a utopia of peace and harmony.

uh..you forgot to mention how perfect everything was before Obama became president...:rollseyes:

Mac-7
12-08-2014, 10:16 AM

Race relations are what a racist black president and attorney general - both libs - want them to be.

donttread
12-08-2014, 01:04 PM

The answer is still no.

I think we have proven that throwing money at poverty simply creates more poverty

Ransom
12-08-2014, 03:01 PM
I think we have proven that throwing money at poverty simply creates more poverty

No...you've proven if government is given the money, the results are simply more poverty. Faith based initiatives, community outreaches, private sector institutions, and churches have been doing great work for decades. Government can help by giving funds.......they getting involved is what results in more poverty.

Captain Obvious
12-08-2014, 03:03 PM

The answer is still no.

What?

You don't want to pay someone money out of your pocket for injuries they never sustained and for damages you aren't responsible for?

I'm stunned....

:biglaugh:

Mac-7
12-08-2014, 03:11 PM
What?

You don't want to pay someone money out of your pocket for injuries they never sustained and for damages you aren't responsible for?

I'm stunned....

:biglaugh:

Actually, if I'm responsible for slavery that ended 150 years ago the black descendants of slaves should pay me.

For as bad a slavery was for the black slaves that endured it then, their descendants living today are the luckiest black people on earth.

Because most African-Americans are far better off than most African-Africans in Africa.

Matty
12-08-2014, 03:19 PM

Gawd, fir once in Yer life you are right. I need a chisel!

Redrose
12-08-2014, 03:20 PM

Obama's original game plan was to divide and conquer, he idolizes Saul Alinsky. He has divided us on several levels, race, religion, economic status, sexual preference, gender, age, social issues and political affiliation. He's easily the worst thing that has ever happened to this great nation.

He's nothing more than a two bit community organizer, who was adept at rallying certain groups to unite behind certain causes, usually racially motivated. I don't know why anyone though that leopard would change his spots after he took office. His sole purpose was to bring the USA to her knees, and he is succeeding.

Peter1469
12-08-2014, 03:22 PM
Obama's original game plan was to divide and conquer, he idolizes Saul Alinsky. He has divided us on several levels, race, religion, economic status, sexual preference, gender, age, social issues and political affiliation. He's easily the worst thing that has ever happened to this great nation.

He's nothing more than a two bit community organizer, who was adept at rallying certain groups to unite behind certain causes, usually racially motivated. I don't know why anyone though that leopard would change his spots after he took office? His sole purpose was to bring the USA to her knees, and he is succeeding.

Unfortunately you are correct.

Common Sense
12-08-2014, 03:23 PM

He's nothing more than a two bit community organizer, who was adept at rallying certain groups to unite behind certain causes, usually racially motivated. I don't know why anyone though that leopard would change his spots after he took office? His sole purpose was to bring the USA to her knees, and he is succeeding.

I just love the fact that you believe this garbage that you write.

Peter1469
12-08-2014, 03:23 PM

Which part is wrong?

Common Sense
12-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Unfortunately you are correct.

That's right. Obama hates America and just wants to bring her to her knees.

I'm often amazed at how seemingly reasonable people can believe the dumbest things.

Oh well...

Common Sense
12-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Which part is wrong?

This part...

Matty
12-08-2014, 03:27 PM
I believe obummer has copped to hanging around with anarchists and radicals true? Yep

Matty
12-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Obummer has copped to planning the destruction of the coal industry! True? Yep.

Matty
12-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Obummer has copped to wealth re distribution. True? Yep.

Matty
12-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Since his " tenure" have we not had a war on women? Why yes we have.

Matty
Are we not now in the middle of a race war and anarchy? Yes we are.

Peter1469
This part...

That is what he has done.

Matty
One scandal after another! Yes?

Peter1469
12-08-2014, 03:30 PM
Are we not now in the middle of a race war and anarchy? Yes we are.

No. Just agitation.

Matty
12-08-2014, 03:30 PM
Floods of illegal children waltzed across the border Yes? Yes!

Matty
12-08-2014, 03:31 PM
HS he done anything good for America. Yes? NO.

PolWatch
12-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Actually, if I'm responsible for slavery that ended 150 years ago the black descendants of slaves should pay me.

For as bad a slavery was for the black slaves that endured it then, their descendants living today are the luckiest black people on earth.

Because most African-Americans are far better off than most African-Africans in Africa.

ah...another graduate of the Clive Bundy school of political science!

Redrose
12-08-2014, 03:35 PM

I'm often amazed at how seemingly reasonable people can believe the dumbest things.

Oh well...

You are not living up to your moniker. If you really did have some common sense, you'd know what @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) and I are saying is very true.

Just don't take pot shots at those comments, dissect them, one by one and proved us wrong. We're waiting.

Common Sense
12-08-2014, 03:45 PM
You are not living up to your moniker. If you really did have some common sense, you'd know what @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) and I are saying is very true.

Just don't take pot shots at those comments, dissect them, one by one and proved us wrong. We're waiting.

You're expressing your opinion and stating it as fact.

You assume he wants to destroy America. That's your opinion.

He hasn't divided America on race, religion, economic status, sexual preference, gender, age, social issues and political affiliation. America is and already was divided.

You want me to refute your nonsense with facts, yet all you've provided was opinion.

Bob
12-08-2014, 03:51 PM

*yawn

To use an example of other blacks

Say the president had been Thomas Sowell.

Relations would have greatly improved

Or it was Dr. Ben Carson .... same thing

There are many fine blacks as leaders

Sadly the Democrats won't let them in their party

Bob
12-08-2014, 03:53 PM

He hasn't divided America on race, religion, economic status, sexual preference, gender, age, social issues and political affiliation. America is and already was divided.

You want me to refute your nonsense with facts, yet all you've provided was opinion.

No, we Americans can tell that Obama is divisive. We can tell by his actual actions. His actual actions are facts. Polls in this country prove the public believes Obama is extremely divisive. Now your turn Redrose

Bob
12-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Which part is wrong?

This part... (by @Common Sense

http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Redrose http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=870035#post870035)

No, @Redrose (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1123) is absolutely correct. Peter was right to ask which part.

Cigar
12-08-2014, 04:04 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/xeh-Y2k27W8/hqdefault.jpg

:grin:

texan
12-08-2014, 04:10 PM
This is really shallow but he will stir the racial waters so people are looking the other way as ISIS is cutting off heads, Putin is taking countries, Obamacare is against the wall due their w/o doubt confirmation they misrepresented and so on and so forth.......It is called use this to change the news cycle.

Yes he is this shallow.

texan
12-08-2014, 04:13 PM
Don't look over here because we have 2000 people in Iraq and an 80m Mil a day tab running.

Look over their at the black guy that black guy that robbed a store, tried to wrestle a gun from a cop, then tried to kill him with his own gun, then his friends lied on national TV/which we overreacted to like before when the police acted stupidly, the race hustlers lied and then we lied.

But don't look at the Iraq deal.

Matty
12-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Don't look over here because we have 2000 people in Iraq and an 80m Mil a day tab running.

Look over their at the black guy that black guy that robbed a store, tried to wrestle a gun from a cop, then tried to kill him with his own gun, then his friends lied on national TV/which we overreacted to like before when the police acted stupidly, the race hustlers lied and then we lied.

But don't look at the Iraq deal.

I believe to date he's shipped 5000 to Iraq. We are in an undeclared war in Iraq!

Redrose
12-08-2014, 04:22 PM

Oh, please don't be so hard on yourself. You'll adapt, it may just take longer than for other folks.

Mac-7
12-08-2014, 04:39 PM
That's right.

Obama hates America and just wants to bring her to her knees.

Oh well...

Thats not dumb.

When has Obama expressed any love for this country?

His wife admitted that she had never been proud of America during her adult life.

And obumer himself refused to salute the flag as recently as 2008.

texan
12-08-2014, 04:47 PM
See I go on vacation and upon my return we are in for 5K now.

I went to my house in the keys, wonder if Cee'Gar owns one there?

Mac-7
12-08-2014, 04:49 PM
I went to my house in the keys, wonder if Cee'Gar owns one there?

For libs all things are possible on the Internet.

Cigar
12-08-2014, 04:52 PM

http://www.moneymarketing.co.uk/pictures/620xAny/4/2/0/2082420_Hourglass-Clock-Time-Race-Measure-700x450.jpg

Redrose
12-08-2014, 04:53 PM

You are incorrect. This is fact. Apparently you have been living under that rock called MSNBC.

As to....

Race: we are more racially divided now than we were 50 years ago. Watch the news. Obama puts his two cents in with admittedly not knowing the facts. He is very racist, as is AG Holder. Black communities have eroded into hotbeds of racial tension, fueled by a president who feeds into the message of centuries of Black oppression at the hands of Whites. Instead of calming the situation, his carefully chosen words, ignite the tension.

Religion: Christianity is under attack, as well as our Freedom of Religion. Example; the Ag is taking the Little Sisters of the Poor to court over the mandated contraception issue, saying their 150 year old Religious order does not qualify as "religious enough". Obama lied directly to the Catholic Bishops over this mandate. He defends Islam, while attacking Christianity. Hanging our ally Israel out to dry isn't helping either.

Sexual Preference: If you dare to opine that you are against same sex marriage, he labels you a bigot, and un-American. He is forcing the issue, and forcing people to take sides.

Gender: This phony war on women. If I have to explain that one to you, oh boy. He makes you think women think only about reproductive rights and no other issues. Sandra Fluke was a paid professional spokesperson, not some poor college girl who can't afford the pill.

Economic Status: The evil 1% against the poor, beleaguered 99%. Wall St. sit ins, riots, his constant jabs at the mic blaming the rich for all our woes. That 1% pays most of the tax base that pays for the welfare class. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Without them, we'd be Haiti.

Age: His attack on "entitlements" lumping Social Security into the same sentence as Medicaid, welfare and food stamps. Taking $750 billion out of Medicare to fund that abomination called The Afdordable Care Act, go ask Jonathan Gruber, the MIT, PhD. who designed the ACA, has openly admitted they all lied to "stupid American voters" to pass a very bad law. There are mandates in the ACA that punish people because of their advanced age. Civilian review boards, a/k/a Death Panels deciding who gets care and who doesn't. I personally have been a victim of that one.

Social Issues: Illegal Immigration. If you want the rule of law honored, and our existing legal immigration laws enforced, and our soverign borders protected, he labels you, un-American, uncharitable bigots and racists. He constantly pits one group against another.

Political Affiliation: Numerous comments at the mic how bad, and obstructive the GOP is, when in reality his hit man Harry Reid is running interference for him, blocking every bill the GOP tried to put forth.

He is the president for the left, while denegrading the right as evil....and foolish people believe it.

He is the evil one.

ace's n 8's
12-08-2014, 04:55 PM

Race relations worsening since Obama's election. It is illustrative of why we should have leaders as president.And people seem to be surprised about this.

This is not a new revelation, had some done some research about who they were voting for, rather than not voting for a 'republican', who voting for Obama cause they didn't want to be called a 'racist' or voting for Obama because he played basketball, they would have known that Obama is a racist himself.

You can ALWAYS tell what type of character a person is/has by who has influenced him along with who is in his inner circle, it's all there in black and white.

Here it has taken a pathetic poll to show people.

DISGUSTING.

Redrose
12-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Obama surrounded by Communists throughout is entire life.

Chief Advisor Valerie Jarrett, openly Communist as well as her parents in Chicago.
Stanley Dunham, his mother, and her parents, openly admitted Communists.
Barack Obama, Sr. his father, admittedly Communist.

There are more, go check out his inner circle of advisors.
Then there is his mentor in Hawaii, Frank Marshall Davis, who introduced Obama to the Saul Alinsky socialist thinking. see link

http://www.crisismagazine.com/2012/frank-marshall-davis-obamas-communist-mentor-on-the-catholic-church

Peter1469
12-08-2014, 05:29 PM
This could have been a historic presidency. But Obama decided to be petty.

ace's n 8's
12-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Obama surrounded by Communists throughout is entire life.

Chief Advisor Valerie Jarrett, openly Communist as well as her parents in Chicago.
Stanley Dunham, his mother, and her parents, openly admitted Communists.
Barack Obama, Sr. his father, admittedly Communist.

There are more, go check out his inner circle of advisors.
Then there is his mentor in Hawaii, Frank Marshall Davis, who introduced Obama to the Saul Alinsky socialist thinking. see link

http://www.crisismagazine.com/2012/frank-marshall-davis-obamas-communist-mentor-on-the-catholic-churchBravo. . . .bravo . . .

I dont know if it was this forum or the other one that I'm on,, but I gave a link that showed all of this.

AND, I have come to the conclusion that Barry Soetoro has been hiding his past for a damn good reason.

This Nation has been more divided in her past than it is today, while also believing that the racial instigators will be dying off soon, Jackson, Sharpton and Soetoro, black/white racism will live on.

ace's n 8's
12-08-2014, 05:33 PM
This could have been a historic presidency. But Obama decided to be petty.History books will make it an ''HISTORIC PRESIDENCY'', with lies, manipulation of facts and total scholastic indoctrination.

They did it with FDR's 'New Deal'.

They have done it with the Rebel Flag.

They done it with the Civil War.

They are consistently doing it with the U.S. Constitution.

Redrose
12-08-2014, 05:41 PM

I see him as much more than petty. Because of his performance over the past 6 years, I see him as subversive, very covertly destructive to our laws and customs. I had very little respect for him in 2007 when I first learned of him as an unimpressive junior Senator. I have absolutely no respect for him now, after seeing how he lies constantly and blames everyone else but himself for policy failures. If he didn't get his morning paper, he'd never be aware of anything. To quote him "I just heard about it".
Some posters on this forum actually post news before Obama gets it!

Redrose
12-08-2014, 06:02 PM

Care for a light ... ?

How freaking stupid.

texan
12-08-2014, 06:57 PM

I have a theory Peter, tell me what you think:

Race "relations" are no different really. But it is used as needed to stir voters or change the headlines. I do not think the people we know and see day to day has any changed relationship.

I think the average person knows this is what is happening. I think that many are tiring of the always used crutch because it has diminished those with real complaints.

ace's n 8's
12-08-2014, 06:58 PM
How freaking stupid.It's not Cigar's fault that he/she replies with stupid shit, it's in his/her DNA.

Safety
12-08-2014, 06:59 PM

I guess we'll have to see if the first female president gets blamed for suddenly making the country more sexist, or if the first Hispanic president gets blamed for increasing the divide between Latinos and whites or blacks....

Can we make this a sticky for posterity?

ace's n 8's
12-08-2014, 07:00 PM
I have a theory Peter, tell me what you think:

Race "relations" are no different really. But it is used as needed to stir voters or change the headlines. I do not think the people we know and see day to day has any changed relationship.Not speaking for Peter here, BUT. . . . ''when all else fails, use the racecard'', how do you think Obama has gotten the ''FREE PASS''

Peter1469
12-08-2014, 07:02 PM
I guess we'll have to see if the first female president gets blamed for suddenly making the country more sexist, or if the first Hispanic president gets blamed for increasing the divide between Latinos and whites or blacks....

Can we make this a sticky for posterity?

No. But when we have a female president we shall she is she performs better. The bar is low.

ace's n 8's
12-08-2014, 07:02 PM

Can we make this a sticky for posterity?We as a Nation, do not need to wait and see anything, when it comes to leftist/ideological politics, we are seeing it now.

texan
12-08-2014, 07:04 PM
I used to say he is "disppointingly ordinary," but I am not sure that he isn't worse than that comment. He is shameless in his effort to get blame off of him. If you hear him say the buck stops here, watch your back.

ace's n 8's
12-08-2014, 07:08 PM
I used to say he is "disppointingly ordinary," but I am not sure that he isn't worse than that comment. He is shameless in his effort to get blame off of him. If you hear him say the buck stops here, watch your back.
He is just using the political stance, as a weak victim would.

Cigar
12-08-2014, 10:44 PM
The Grandchildren of Civil Rights Activist now better.

It's time to stir shit up and make people uncomfortable :grin:

Redrose
12-08-2014, 10:48 PM
It's not Cigar's fault that he/she replies with stupid shit, it's in his/her DNA.

He's a he. Women are smarter than that.

texan
12-09-2014, 12:04 AM
Maybe technically he is a he, but he acts like a girl so it gets confusing.

Dr. Who
12-09-2014, 12:25 AM

So are the Italian, the Portuguese, the Greek etc immigrants to America. Oh wait, the latter came on purpose. So what is your point. Black people should be happy to be poor in America because it's better than being poor in Africa? Do you read what you post? You have some nerve calling libs racist, considering some of things you say. Perhaps blacks should kiss the ground and give thanks to be so honored as to be second class citizens in America, considering they could be starving in Africa. That's what you're saying right?

Dr. Who
12-09-2014, 12:45 AM
That is what he has done.
So, but for Obama, the media would never have aired those killings of unarmed citizens and people would never have become angry? Aren't you giving him far too much credit based on a couple of interviews with the press? Isn't it possible that after all of this time, blacks are just getting sick and tired of being pacified with double talk as to why, no matter what, the police are almost never held accountable? Most of the stories of unarmed blacks being killed by police never make the national news, but they do make the black media outlets. So you aren't reading about it, but they are. Whether or not the killings are justified, most never even rate a GJ, because the national media hasn't picked it up. If anything has added fire to the current movement it is the national press who are running with it and fomenting anger. Now is the national press running with it because the President is black, probably, but it's not what Obama is saying that is driving people into the streets, it's all of the hundreds of people being interviewed by the press who are confirming what people already feel and that confirmation is propelling them to take action.

Mac-7
12-09-2014, 02:50 AM
So are the Italian, the Portuguese, the Greek etc immigrants to America.

Oh wait, the latter came on purpose. So what is your point. Black people should be happy to be poor in America because it's better than being poor in Africa? Do you read what you post? You have some nerve calling libs racist, considering some of things you say. Perhaps blacks should kiss the ground and give thanks to be so honored as to be second class citizens in America, considering they could be starving in Africa. That's what you're saying right?

But the Italians are not rioting in the streets or burning down their neighborhoods.

Unlike blacks Italians are proud Americans.

You have some nerve calling libs racist,

George Bush called it the soft bigotry of low expectations.

It was one of his few memorable quotes.

Guilt ridden white libs expect little from blacks and make excuses for every black failure.

I don't treat blacks as cripples who can't do better.

I hold them to the same high standards as everyone else.

Which makes me far less racist than libs.

Kurmugeon
12-09-2014, 07:40 AM
Race relations worsening by design.

So, why? What do you think is their goal ?

-

Ransom
12-09-2014, 10:36 AM

-

Who can tell. But, civil strife seems to benefit their party and support. I remember he was giving a presser on his Obamacare plan....and he gets lost in a Cambridge Massachusetts incident calling the police stupid.....that of course backfires in his face when the facts are presented, the President then having to have a 'beer summit' to smooth things out, we never did find out about Obamacare. His words following the Trayvon Martin shooting, the by design and carefully worded eloquence here.....it seems staged to me. By design. The Ferguson riots didn't seem spontaneous to me nor genuine, preventive measures like the National Guard being called up...but not deployed for example confused me. It just seems like there is manipulation behind this, that race relations are being...managed...rather than our culture ironing reality out.

I must confess to having trouble trying to put it into words......race relation fires are being stoked by this President both in words and using his attack dog Holder.

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 10:41 AM
The only way you can get the high percentage difference between White and Blacks is if and only if race and not the facts are the issues.

I would be interesting to if we could go back and do a generic poll and see what the numbers would be.

It is a shame if you think about it!

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 10:43 AM

*yawn

And being fertilized with his rhetoric! which is a real shame when you think about it

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 10:47 AM

I've send it many times before, people are DONE taking $#@! off off Racist MF ...

Payback is a $#@!

So What you are hoping for is a return to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ZyuULy9zs

Because you payback is going to just get the ball rolling, and nobody is going to be better off for it.

Violence is only going to being more violence. Police forces are broke due to union contracts. and you gang bangers don't have the smarts to prosecute the war you are hoping for.

This is the attitude that should be purged from the thoughts and minds of Americas people

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 10:51 AM

Care for a light ... ?

You are a fool, wishing for Americas black community to commit racial crimes against whites is only going to get them dead.

And then of course the white is your neighborhood might just decide that you have to go too. Maybe rightfully so as you seem to hate them for being born with out pigment in their skin.

So in your perfect world you want to put the poor black community against the middle class and rich communities, and you know that the poor will loose.

Be careful, or you may get what you wish for.

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 10:54 AM
:grin: Black People aren't afraid .... and once the bullets start coming back in the other direction you'll see ... :wink:

Not everyone is going to be Unarmed or 8 on 1 ... :laugh:

So what you are looking for is not only the black gangsters killing other black kids, but you want the whites and the military and the large percentage of blacks that aren't racist to kill them too? Great, I think you should just join the KKK, because what you are advocating is worse for the black community that what they propose.

You should be ashamed of yourself. I already told you what city leaders, business owners, and the insurance industry are planning. But you still put faith in the thugs that you promised us would hunt down and kill Zimmerman for defending himself.

You see the people that you are counting on are not highly motivated individuals

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 10:56 AM
so that's a yes

So I guess that you are hoping for s0me race wars too?

Instead of calling people stupid, why don't you tell us why he is wrong.

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 11:00 AM

So where is he wrong, Please show us what the Bamster is doing to help race relations

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 11:01 AM

Oh well...

what has he doine to improve the country and please post the actual results?

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 11:04 AM

And you are hoping that the African American will be one of them? What are you trying to say?

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 11:09 AM

http://www.moneymarketing.co.uk/pictures/620xAny/4/2/0/2082420_Hourglass-Clock-Time-Race-Measure-700x450.jpg

Yep the Racist President has nearly conned the poor black community into starting violence, they are un educated, un motivated and very high alcohol and drug users (this is by design of the democratic party)

Once the real violence, it will be them against the police force national guard and private security forces.

The first thing to do is send in some bad Heroin, and flood the streets with cheep pot and booze, once they are Stoned Drunk and overdosing?

then it will be easy to kill them off!

this is what you are hoping for.

You really need some professional help. You are turning in to a racist piece of? Well you know,

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 11:14 AM
The Grandchildren of Civil Rights Activist now better.

It's time to stir $#@! up and make people uncomfortable :grin:

Except for MLK's niece? She seems to think that the war on Blacks is coming from the Democratic party.

You have fallen for their plan! There is a reason that MLK did not belong to the party of the KKK

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 11:17 AM
So are the Italian, the Portuguese, the Greek etc immigrants to America. Oh wait, the latter came on purpose. So what is your point. Black people should be happy to be poor in America because it's better than being poor in Africa? Do you read what you post? You have some nerve calling libs racist, considering some of things you say. Perhaps blacks should kiss the ground and give thanks to be so honored as to be second class citizens in America, considering they could be starving in Africa. That's what you're saying right?

Where did you get that?

Why should they be happy? They should look at their situation and sew what they can do to make it better

Here is a hint, Governemnt handouts are not designed to make it better.

Killing the youth of their race is not going to make it better, and blaming white's for their lot in life sure the hell is not going to help.

and introducing violence is gong to make it much worse.

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 11:19 AM

-

To control the black and poor communities, maybe even eliminate many of them to cut the cost of welfare.

To make sure that America is weakened on the world stage, and prevent the country from influencing peace around the world.

And to end our capitalist society and usher in socialism

Bob
12-09-2014, 11:20 AM
So, but for Obama, the media would never have aired those killings of unarmed citizens and people would never have become angry? Aren't you giving him far too much credit based on a couple of interviews with the press? Isn't it possible that after all of this time, blacks are just getting sick and tired of being pacified with double talk as to why, no matter what, the police are almost never held accountable? Most of the stories of unarmed blacks being killed by police never make the national news, but they do make the black media outlets. So you aren't reading about it, but they are. Whether or not the killings are justified, most never even rate a GJ, because the national media hasn't picked it up. If anything has added fire to the current movement it is the national press who are running with it and fomenting anger. Now is the national press running with it because the President is black, probably, but it's not what Obama is saying that is driving people into the streets, it's all of the hundreds of people being interviewed by the press who are confirming what people already feel and that confirmation is propelling them to take action.

Now blacks not only claim the cops are not fair, and not accountable, they extend it to the jury system.

As has been pointed out, they leaped with joy when OJ got away with the brutal murder of two whites. That was fine since those vermin were white.

I never saw such celebrations. Had a white killer got let off, and we danced that way, we would be compared to Hitler.

Blacks talk of a level playing field. It is level. They simply need to become varsity players rather than observers.

Let's give an example.

A woman who grew up not wealthy got an ideal She decided she could whine or work. She prospered. She is well known. Oprah Winfrey reported to have made 450 million dollars per year on network TV now owns her own network.

She played on this field some call not level.

Dr. Who
12-09-2014, 05:26 PM
But the Italians are not rioting in the streets or burning down their neighborhoods.

Unlike blacks Italians are proud Americans.

George Bush called it the soft bigotry of low expectations.

It was one of his few memorable quotes.

Guilt ridden white libs expect little from blacks and make excuses for every black failure.

I don't treat blacks as cripples who can't do better.

I hold them to the same high standards as everyone else.

Which makes me far less racist than libs.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/11/white-people-rioting-for-no-reason.html

del
12-09-2014, 05:34 PM
So I guess that you are hoping for s0me race wars too?

Instead of calling people stupid, why don't you tell us why he is wrong.

yeah, i'm hoping for some bloody race wars.

don't forget your helmet

nic34
12-09-2014, 05:47 PM
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/11/white-people-rioting-for-no-reason.html

Thugs, right?

nic34
12-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Here is a hint, Governemnt handouts are not designed to make it better.
e.

So tell Walmart and Exxon to stop expecting them.....

Dr. Who
12-09-2014, 06:23 PM
Thugs, right?
Of course not - because they are white, they are just unruly and rowdy, never thugs. That's the new rule. Only blacks can be thugs. White destruction doesn't cost anyone any money. If a white person burns a car or breaks a window a smiling insurance agent just shows up, pays for the damage and sends a thank you note to the person who got a little too enthusiastic in their unruliness.

Safety
12-09-2014, 06:41 PM
Of course not - because they are white, they are just unruly and rowdy, never thugs. That's the new rule. Only blacks can be thugs. White destruction doesn't cost anyone any money. If a white person burns a car or breaks a window a smiling insurance agent just shows up, pays for the damage and sends a thank you note to the person who got a little too enthusiastic in their unruliness.

They're even called thugs when doing an interview after winning the NFC conference, just ask Richard Sherman.

ace's n 8's
12-09-2014, 07:22 PM
He's a he. Women are smarter than that.And I thank my lucky stars everyday that they are.

Mac-7
12-09-2014, 07:37 PM

I'm not going to respond to a stupid cut and paste.

If you have nothing to say - which you obviously do not - don't waste my time with a canned response.

del
12-09-2014, 07:38 PM
wuss

Dr. Who
12-09-2014, 07:38 PM

If you have nothing to say - which you obviously do not - don't waste my time with a canned response.
I didn't feel like posting all of the pictures of white people behaving badly - but they aren't thugs right?

del
12-09-2014, 07:39 PM
I didn't feel like posting all of the pictures of white people behaving badly - but they aren't thugs right?

of course they're not

they're just feeling a little rambunctious

Mac-7
12-09-2014, 07:47 PM

Humph.

Mac-7
12-09-2014, 07:49 PM
wuss

You and Who are the wusses when you have rely on others to make your arguments for you.

Dr. Who
12-09-2014, 07:52 PM
of course they're not

they're just feeling a little rambunctious
Yes, because only blacks are thugs when they act out, whites are just unruly, rowdy or rambunctious. More importantly whites only act out or riot (can I use that word wrt whites?) for lofty philosophical reasons, like sports teams winning, sports teams losing and pumpkin festivals rather than banal reasons like social injustice.

Mac-7
12-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Yes, because only blacks are thugs when they act out, whites are just unruly, rowdy or rambunctious. .

As far as I can tell only blacks are crying in their milk about police treatment.

There is no white al Sharpton shouting "Burn this bitch down!" Or whatever his message of the day is.

del
12-09-2014, 08:06 PM
You and Who are the wusses when you have rely on others to make your arguments for you.

whatever you say, cletus

Mac-7
12-09-2014, 08:11 PM
whatever you say, cletus

Except for hurling personal insults you have nothing to offer.

Matty
12-09-2014, 08:15 PM
Liberals, whine and cry about white people all day long. I am beginning to feel shame I am white. Oh woe is me, oh woe is me whine the libersals. There's been lots of name calling on here today! Just saying!

Matty
12-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Whine whine whine go rhe liberals, bang bang bang goes the trolley, whine whine whine go the liberals, what shall ye whine about next? Jesus?

Matty
12-09-2014, 08:19 PM

No, they Devils, kill whitey and they white babies too!

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 08:20 PM
So tell Walmart and Exxon to stop expecting them.....

I know that being a Liberal you won't understand this but allowing people to keep more of what they make is not a hand out.

In the Case of Exxon, allowing them to depreciate their equipment used for exploration in one year has lead to the lower prices at the pump that we are enjoying. and it is not giving them any more than they would have gotten in the long run anyway.

But like I said libs tend to think that all money belongs to the government

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 08:23 PM

Last time I checked a thug was a thug, the only differences is when a white thugs is shot, it does not make national news.

Matty
12-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Last time I checked a thug was a thug, the only differences is when a white thugs is shot, it does not make national news.

You won't hear a liberal whining when a white man dies! Kill whitey!

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 08:26 PM
They're even called thugs when doing an interview after winning the NFC conference, just ask Richard Sherman.

last time I checked Sherman was one of the smartest people in the NFL?

When did you Democrats start calling him a thug?

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 08:26 PM
You won't hear a liberal whining when a white man dies! Kill whitey!

Well they deserve it don't you know!

Matty
12-09-2014, 08:27 PM
Well they deserve it don't you know!

course they do, they Devils!

PolWatch
12-09-2014, 08:28 PM
all together now...one....two....three....ahhhhhh

Safety
12-09-2014, 08:33 PM
last time I checked Sherman was one of the smartest people in the NFL?

When did you Democrats start calling him a thug?

Psst, it wasn't democrats who called him a thug.....here's a hint....take a look at the forum here, who is calling the rioters thugs? It ain't democrats, jack.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/richard-sherman-compares-thug-racial-slur

Matty
12-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Psst, it wasn't democrats who called him a thug.....here's a hint....take a look at the forum here, who is calling the rioters thugs? It ain't democrats, jack.

Don't we just us some rioters on this forum. Rioters are God. White cops are evil bastards! Yep we got it.

Safety
12-09-2014, 08:36 PM
As far as I can tell only blacks are crying in their milk about police treatment.

There is no white al Sharpton shouting "Burn this bitch down!" Or whatever his message of the day is.

When was there ever a need for a white Sharpton? Were whites treated as second class citizens? I didn't recall any whites who were legislated to sit at the back of buses or pick up their food at the back of restaurants....

But you know what...there is actually a white Al Sharpton...his name is Ted Nugent.

Safety
12-09-2014, 08:36 PM
Don't we just us some rioters on this forum. Rioters are God. White cops are evil bastards! Yep we got it.

:English:

zelmo1234
12-09-2014, 08:38 PM

If they are rioting, they are thugs? What is so hard to understand! Protesting is one thing rioting is another.

Matty
12-09-2014, 08:39 PM
Key word here iWere. Now what decade is this again?

Bob
12-09-2014, 08:43 PM
When was there ever a need for a white Sharpton? Were whites treated as second class citizens? I didn't recall any whites who were legislated to sit at the back of buses or pick up their food at the back of restaurants....

But you know what...there is actually a white Al Sharpton...his name is Ted Nugent.

Look, you guys are not getting hung from trees.

Time to come to terms with this century. I am sick of the bawl baby complaining.

Mister D
12-09-2014, 08:47 PM

Ted Nugent is a buffoon but he is not a man who supported a fake rape, incited the murder of "white interlopers", or strove to make every tense racial situation worse.

Mac-7
12-09-2014, 08:47 PM
Were whites treated as second class citizens? I didn't recall any whites who were legislated to sit at the back of buses or pick up their food at the back of restaurants....

I doubt if that ever happened to you or any of the angry young thugs burning down ferguson.

Safety
12-09-2014, 08:48 PM
If they are rioting, they are thugs? What is so hard to understand! Protesting is one thing rioting is another.

Was Richard Sherman a thug?

You are not able to connect the dots?

Safety
12-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Look, you guys are not getting hung from trees.

Time to come to terms with this century. I am sick of the bawl baby complaining.

Key word here iWere. Now what decade is this again?

The question was why there was no "white Sharpton". I think I answered it.

But, you two will have to come with something better than...."it was in da past"

Matty
12-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Who?

Dr. Who
12-09-2014, 08:53 PM
Who is making arguments for me? I'm making my own argument that you are biased in your view. You disregard the experience of millions of blacks who daily experience double standards in the law and in the job market, because you have never walked a mile in someone else's shoes. I appreciate that you believe that everyone should rise and fall on their own merits, but that only works when they are all playing with the same rule book. The fact is that if your skin is brown in America you don't just have to meet the standard, you have to exceed it to get ahead. Not all racism is overt or even acknowledged. Most whites will say they are not racist. What who me, heavens no! However when it comes to hiring, hmmm they are just more comfortable with the white candidates. They don't think about it, it's not even conscious. White cops are not necessarily racist, but when they work in black neighborhoods they are afraid. Black people don't trust them and they show it. I wonder why that is? Do you think that every black person born doesn't hear to one degree or another what has happened before they were born- back in the day stories, when white cops treated blacks like animals or stories from peers or personal experience where they are harassed by police for no reason? Once trust is lost, it takes a long time to get it back.

However we have a situation where black workers were displaced before anyone else when the economy took a down turn, so they ended up in those neighborhoods that are associated with crime, whether they wanted to be there or not. Referring more specifically to the north where many black workers were employed by big industry in places like Detroit, because they worked for less money than whites, blacks were also the first to be tossed aside when the markets began to shrink. Those jobs were never again really available to blacks on the same scale that they were in the past, so the ghettos grew and became increasingly dysfunctional. The government in it's infinite wisdom declared a war on drugs. Well that since that was the only employer out there for many people in these neighborhoods, guess who became target number one for the law?

Meanwhile, educational opportunities in those neighborhoods are substandard, because there is no investment in inner city schools with no tax base. They get the worst teachers, crumbling schools and a system that simply pushes students through to graduation, whether or not they have mastered the material. Like a very substandard factory. A minority of people who are blessed with superior intellect will master the material, but would probably do as well without school at all. The rest will take their certificate of matriculation and try to apply for jobs in places that want people who can actually read and write. They will come up short most of the time. So while nobody thinks that gang banging, thuggery and murder inc is a good thing or that such people shouldn't be punished, we tend to punish all black people for the actions of the few, and we under equip many black people coming from such areas to compete on a level playing field in society. As a result you get a vicious criminal cycle and increasingly more blacks incarcerated for "drug crimes". If we spent half of the money spent on incarceration to improve education and resources in those same neighborhoods, the super jails would likely be losing money because their occupancy rate would drop precipitously. Blacks in those neighborhoods are a beaten and almost defeated people. They are not much different than the native people living on reservations. They are just more populous. They are angry with reason. They have been getting the short end of the stick for too long.

Matty
The question was why there was no "white Sharpton". I think I answered it.

But, you two will have to come with something better than...."it was in da past"
Because whites have too much class to be a Sharpton. You on the other hand would kiss his ass.

Safety
Ted Nugent is a buffoon but he is not a man who supported a fake rape, incited the murder of "white interlopers", or strove to make every tense racial situation worse.

Sure, but I'm not defending Sharpton, I was addressing why there was a Sharpton, a Jackson, a malcom X, etc.

Matty
12-09-2014, 08:54 PM
Who is making arguments for me? I'm making my own argument that you are biased in your view. You disregard the experience of millions of blacks who daily experience double standards in the law and in the job market, because you have never walked a mile in someone else's shoes. I appreciate that you believe that everyone should rise and fall on their own merits, but that only works when they are all playing with the same rule book. The fact is that if your skin is brown in America you don't just have to meet the standard, you have to exceed it to get ahead. Not all racism is overt or even acknowledged. Most whites will say they are not racist. What who me, heavens no! However when it comes to hiring, hmmm they are just more comfortable with the white candidates. They don't think about it, it's not even conscious. White cops are not necessarily racist, but when they work in black neighborhoods they are afraid. Black people don't trust them and they show it. I wonder why that is? Do you think that every black person born doesn't hear to one degree or another what has happened before they were born- back in the day stories, when white cops treated blacks like animals or stories from peers or personal experience where they are harassed by police for no reason? Once trust is lost, it takes a long time to get it back.

However we have a situation where black workers were displaced before anyone else when the economy took a down turn, so they ended up in those neighborhoods that are associated with crime, whether they wanted to be there or not. Referring more specifically to the north where many black workers were employed by big industry in places like Detroit, because they worked for less money than whites, blacks were also the first to be tossed aside when the markets began to shrink. Those jobs were never again really available to blacks on the same scale that they were in the past, so the ghettos grew and became increasingly dysfunctional. The government in it's infinite wisdom declared a war on drugs. Well that since that was the only employer out there for many people in these neighborhoods, guess who became target number one for the law?

Meanwhile, educational opportunities in those neighborhoods are substandard, because there is no investment in inner city schools with no tax base. They get the worst teachers, crumbling schools and a system that simply pushes students through to graduation, whether or not they have mastered the material. Like a very substandard factory. A minority of people who are blessed with superior intellect will master the material, but would probably do as well without school at all. The rest will take their certificate of matriculation and try to apply for jobs in places that want people who can actually read and write. They will come up short most of the time. So while nobody thinks that gang banging, thuggery and murder inc is a good thing or that such people shouldn't be punished, we tend to punish all black people for the actions of the few, and we under equip many black people coming from such areas to compete on a level playing field in society. As a result you get a vicious criminal cycle and increasingly more blacks incarcerated for "drug crimes". If we spent half of the money spent on incarceration to improve education and resources in those same neighborhoods, the super jails would likely be losing money because their occupancy rate would drop precipitously. Blacks in those neighborhoods are a beaten and almost defeated people. They are not much different than the native people living on reservations. They are just more populous. They are angry with reason. They have been getting the short end of the stick for too long.

To to get a job you should pull your pants up off the ground.

Safety
12-09-2014, 08:55 PM
Because whites have too much class to be a Sharpton. You on the other hand would kiss his ass.

Are you speaking on behalf of whites now?

As for your second part, Sweetie, I don't kiss no man's ass. (but if a lady asks nicely, that's a different story.)

Matty
12-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Sweetie, I don't kiss no man's ass. (but if a lady asks nicely, that's a different story.)
Your lip prints are firmly planted on sharpton' sass as are obama's.

Safety
12-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Your lip prints are firmly planted on sharpton' sass as are obama's.

How close did you get to determine that? Did you give it a little peck while you were there also?

PolWatch
12-09-2014, 08:59 PM
wonder how low Nugent's drawers drooped when full of poop?

Matty
12-09-2014, 09:00 PM
How close did you get to determine that? Did you give it a little peck while you were there also?

Whine a little more!

Safety
12-09-2014, 09:02 PM
Whine a little more!

C'mon tell me, did you give Sharpton's ass a little smack when you were investigating the "lip prints"?

Safety
12-09-2014, 09:03 PM
wonder how low Nugent's drawers drooped when full of poop?

You mean when he was trying to get a deferment from being drafted to Vietnam?

Matty
12-09-2014, 09:04 PM
C'mon tell me, did you give Sharpton's ass a little smack when you were investigating the "lip prints"?
Whine some more!

PolWatch
12-09-2014, 09:05 PM
he sure does like to carry a gun & a flag now....go figure

Matty
12-09-2014, 09:06 PM

print this safety. Put it by Yer bedside! It's Yer hero!

Mr. Freeze
12-09-2014, 09:06 PM
There was a legitimate need for a Malcolm X and a Martin Luther King. Code will hate me, but there's no need for a "Sharpton". The man makes blacks look worse. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say that he is controlled opposition, that's how bad he makes blacks look.

Then again, whites have idiots like Rush still out there representing the white man so not sure who wins at the worst race baiter event.

Safety
12-09-2014, 09:08 PM
There was a legitimate need for a Malcolm X and a Martin Luther King. Code will hate me, but there's no need for a "Sharpton". The man makes blacks look worse. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say that he is controlled opposition, that's how bad he makes blacks look.

Then again, whites have idiots like Rush still out there representing the white man so not sure who wins at the worst race baiter event.

Sharpton is a by-product of MLK. He got caught up in the money aspect of fighting for civil rights, and his biggest issue is that he's a hammer and everything looks like a nail.

Safety
12-09-2014, 09:10 PM
he sure does like to carry a gun & a flag now....go figure

You know...I just don't get it.....how does somebody try pooping their pants to get out of serving their country, turn around and end up being the biggest true blood, dyed in the wool, patriot, in the eyes of conservatives?

Mac-7
12-09-2014, 09:16 PM

Limbaugh does not race bait unless you think there cannot be any rightful criticism of blacks.

Safety
12-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Limbaugh does not race bait unless you think there cannot be any rightful criticism of blacks.

My fucking brain hurts from this ridiculous logic.

Safety
12-09-2014, 09:21 PM

print this safety. Put it by Yer bedside! It's Yer hero!

Aww, that's a cute baby, yours? I can see where he gets his looks from.

PolWatch
12-09-2014, 09:22 PM
just like rush doesn't make remarks that incite people based on lies?

Dr. Who
12-09-2014, 09:22 PM
To to get a job you should pull your pants up off the ground.
How trite.

Mister D
12-09-2014, 09:23 PM

I really don't understand these comparisons. OK you don't like Rush, That's all well and good. He has never claimed to speak for whites.

Safety
12-09-2014, 09:25 PM
I really don't understand these comparisons. OK you don't like Rush, That's all well and good. He has never claimed to speak for whites.

Some things are too obvious to require a footnote....

Mr. Freeze
12-09-2014, 09:26 PM

Sure he doesn't.

Mr. Freeze
12-09-2014, 09:28 PM

Where has Sharpton said he speaks for the black community? He always finds some grieving family to represent.

Mister D
12-09-2014, 09:29 PM
Some things are too obvious to require a footnote....

Sorry, but this isn't one of them. Sure, Rush is a divider but he divides along ideological lines not racial ones. The truth is that there is no white Sharpton. Sharpton is what he is because he is accepted as a black voice by both a large segment of blacks and the media.

Mister D
12-09-2014, 09:30 PM
Where has Sharpton said he speaks for the black community? He always finds some grieving family to represent.

Right. He speaks for whites. lol Are you stoned?

PolWatch
12-09-2014, 09:33 PM
Rush Limbaugh & Al Sharpton are flip sides of the same coin. Without controversy, they don't make $$$.

Mister D
12-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Rush Limbaugh & Al Sharpton are flip sides of the same coin. Without controversy, they don't make $$$.

So, basically, virtually anyone who thrives on controversy is just like Al Sharpton. Yeah, that makes sense.

Bob
12-09-2014, 09:38 PM
So, basically, virtually anyone who thrives on controversy is just like Al Sharpton. Yeah, that makes sense.

Does Sharpton have his own radio or tv program known all over America?

Normally I don't hear Rush. Monday on the way to and from the lab for blood work, he was on the radio. I really did not need to turn him on once out of the car and back home. He sure pisses off the Democrats though.

Mr. Freeze
12-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Right. He speaks for whites. lol Are you stoned?

I never said he speaks for whites. I stated that he never claims to speak for "blacks" as in "all of them" as in everyone from Herman Cain to the Rza. He always shows up as a family advocate and then discusses "race" issues in America.

Never once does he claim to be the spokesperson for black America.

Just like Rush does not claim to be the spokesperson for white America but constantly bores us with his cries of reverse discrimination and the plight of the poor white male.

PolWatch
12-09-2014, 09:39 PM

how do you see them?

Safety
12-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Sorry, but this isn't one of them. Sure, Rush is a divider but he divides along ideological lines not racial ones. The truth is that there is no white Sharpton. Sharpton is what he is because he is accepted as a black voice by both a large segment of blacks and the media.

There is nothing more racial in America than ideology lines.

Bob
12-09-2014, 09:40 PM

Rush sounds more like a White Oprah winfrey with a tie.

Mister D
12-09-2014, 09:45 PM
how do you see them?

Rush is a talk show host. Al Sharpton is a "civil rights activist" who made a career out of parachuting into every racially charged situation in the NYC metro area to speak for real or imagined black victims. He has a very checkered past. They are two sides of the same coin only for those who know little about the rev.

Mister D
12-09-2014, 09:48 PM
I never said he speaks for whites. I stated that he never claims to speak for "blacks" as in "all of them" as in everyone from Herman Cain to the Rza. He always shows up as a family advocate and then discusses "race" issues in America.

Never once does he claim to be the spokesperson for black America.

Just like Rush does not claim to be the spokesperson for white America but constantly bores us with his cries of reverse discrimination and the plight of the poor white male.

Right, he just parachuted into every racially charged situation in the NYC metro area to speak for real or imagined black victims. he never claimed to speak for anyone. Seriously? Let me guess. You were still in Detroit in the 80s and early to mid 90s?

PolWatch
12-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Al Sharpton has a show that he uses to present his 'idealogy'. He uses his platform to incite people to his point of view. He's not always honest in how he presents situations...they are slanted to reflect his views. He uses every situation to his advantage. It looks like I could change Al to Rush and still be telling the truth...imho

Mister D
12-09-2014, 09:50 PM
There is nothing more racial in America than ideology lines.

Ah, so Rush speaks for whites because he's a conservative? Sure that's the position you want to take?

Mister D
12-09-2014, 09:51 PM
Al Sharpton has a show that he uses to present his 'idealogy'. He uses his platform to incite people to his point of view. He's not always honest in how he presents situations...they are slanted to reflect his views. He uses every situation to his advantage. It looks like I could change Al to Rush and still be telling the truth...imho

As I thought. You have no idea who Rev Al actually is. Read his bio sometime.

Matty
12-09-2014, 09:59 PM
Does Rush Limbaugh have direct access to obama? Get back to us when that shit happens. Let's compare apples to apples shall we?

Safety
12-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Ah, so Rush speaks for whites because he's a conservative? Sure that's the position you want to take?

Yep, conservative vs liberal. The greatest ideology divide this country has ever/will ever see.

Safety
12-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Does Rush Limbaugh have direct access to obama? Get back to us when that shit happens. Let's compare apples to apples shall we?

Maybe not Obama, but you forgot about Bush?

Matty
12-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Maybe not Obama, but you forgot about Bush?

Yes? Did Bush use Limbaugh as an advisor? Invite him to the WH? You have links?

Matty
12-09-2014, 10:05 PM
Yep, conservative vs liberal. The greatest ideology divide this country has ever/will ever see.
That's what you democrats have engaged in. You got what you wanted. Now whine some more!

Safety
12-09-2014, 10:05 PM
Yes? Did Bush use Limbaugh as an advisor? Invite him to the WH? You have links?

No, because that was before you had to show your work. I won't let it happen again.

Safety
12-09-2014, 10:06 PM
That's what you democrats have engaged in. You got what you wanted. Now whine some more!

Yes, the democrats. Who's whining again?

Matty
No, because that was before you had to show your work. I won't let it happen again.

So, you cannot compare apples to apples?

Matty
Yes, the democrats. Who's whining again?
You are!

Safety
12-09-2014, 10:07 PM
So, you cannot compare apples to apples?

No, it'll be a shitty fruit salad.

Matty
12-09-2014, 10:09 PM
No, it'll be a $#@!ty fruit salad.
You own it. Put Yer fruity bowl on Yer head!

Mr. Freeze
12-09-2014, 10:19 PM
Right, he just parachuted into every racially charged situation in the NYC metro area to speak for real or imagined black victims. he never claimed to speak for anyone. Seriously? Let me guess. You were still in Detroit in the 80s and early to mid 90s?

I wasn't born until the mid 80's and lived in the Soviet Union and Poland until the early to mid 90's. I agree with you on Sharpton, but you're missing my point that he never claims to speak for all blacks. He's am ambulance chaser certainly, but he never said, "Hello, I'm Al Sharpton, the spokesmodel for all blackies".

His schtick is he's a minister and activist. Yes, he jumps in and adds to the drama, but with the talk of the state of black America. He has far less influence over blacks than Rush has over white Americans. LeBron James and Beyonce have far more influence over blacks. He just pisses off whites like you more.

Everyone with a podium tries to speak for others. Everyone. There's a dumb thread on here about the plight of the white man. Does that dude speak for me? Hell no. I had two parents on my ass constantly about college and grades and extra curricular activities until there was no doubt I was going to a good school. I didn't have to compete with blacks through AA because I didn't have a "B" average. I was one of the first kids chosen for my school because I had good fucking grades and extra curricular activities. I wasn't competing with blacks for a job because I graduated magna cum laude from a top tier school. I was invited to apply for jobs. So, that dude don't speak for me.

People want to know why "Jews" get ahead? Because our parents are fucking nags.

nic34
12-09-2014, 11:05 PM

There is no white al Sharpton shouting "Burn this $#@! down!" Or whatever his message of the day is.

well what unarmed white guy was shot by the cops today?

ace's n 8's
12-10-2014, 05:23 AM

If you have nothing to say - which you obviously do not - don't waste my time with a canned response.I will.

Dr. Who's link is as ignorant as can be.

The Ferguson shooting was not about racism, it was about an unruly thug that was a thug, and was never going to respect anything, life, people, nothing at all.

Those that have made the Ferguson shooting about pure racism are idiots, and fools of the racial divide, and Al ''tax evader'' Sharpton just happens to be your leader.

Ransom
12-10-2014, 07:33 AM
I will.

The Ferguson shooting was not about racism, it was about an unruly thug that was a thug, and was never going to respect anything, life, people, nothing at all.

Those that have made the Ferguson shooting about pure racism are idiots, and fools of the racial divide, and Al ''tax evader'' Sharpton just happens to be your leader.

Dr. Who's links and posts normally are.

Mac-7
12-10-2014, 08:16 AM

Black kids who stay in school, don't use drugs, don't get pregnant and become unwed teenage mothers, and males who stay out of trouble with the law do as well in our society as whites do.

Far, far too many black kids come from fatherless homes which is still a predictor of more likely failure than kids in stable two parent homes.

White people and white racism are not to blame for that.

Mac-7
12-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Sure he doesn't.

Then I guess you do consider any comment critical of blacks by any white to be racism.

Common Sense
12-10-2014, 08:50 AM
Black kids who stay in school, don't use drugs, don't get pregnant and become unwed teenage mothers, and males who stay out of trouble with the law do as well in our society as whites do.

Far, far too many black kids come from fatherless homes which is still a predictor of more likely failure than kids in stable two parent homes.

White people and white racism are not to blame for that.

You're quite naive...

nic34
12-10-2014, 08:56 AM
I will.

Do "thugs" normally aspire to go to trade school to make something of themselves?

Brown was just two days away from his first class at Vatterott College..... He had dreams of mastering a trade, becoming an electrician.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/michael-browns-future-cut-short

Safety
12-10-2014, 09:01 AM
Do "thugs" normally aspire to go to trade school to make something of themselves?

Brown was just two days away from his first class at Vatterott College..... He had dreams of mastering a trade, becoming an electrician.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/michael-browns-future-cut-short

Well, according to them, a graduate of Stanford and one of the most valuable players of a Super Bowl team is a thug, it makes you wonder if "thug" is a symbolism for another term.....

PolWatch
12-10-2014, 09:06 AM
codes? where do we get our secret de-coder rings? do they come in boxes of cereal or do we have to order 'em

Matty
12-10-2014, 09:08 AM
Oh bother! Sherman equated the word thug with racism a long time ago. What! Now every time you little oppressed beings don't like a word you gonna call it racist? Sheesh!

Matty
12-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Thug has nothing to do with Yer skin color but everything to do with how you act. Brown was a thug!

Mac-7
12-10-2014, 09:10 AM
You're quite naive...

Not at all.

I'm offering you true common sense.

The only thing holding black people back are themselves.

Particularly welfare bums in the ghetto who seem to take pride in making every mistake possible.

Safety
12-10-2014, 09:13 AM
codes? where do we get our secret de-coder rings? do they come in boxes of cereal or do we have to order 'em

I made my own "decoder ring" from reading post after post where the word "thug" was being used. I then cross referenced who was using the word "thug" to describe someone and their posts in other threads, and found out that the word "thug" was used by members who self-identify as "conservative" and 100% of the time it was used to describe blacks.

Safety
12-10-2014, 09:14 AM
Oh bother! Sherman equated the word thug with racism a long time ago. What! Now every time you little oppressed beings don't like a word you gonna call it racist? Sheesh!

Why do conservatives think there is some sort of statue of limitations when it comes to racism or saying racist things?

Mac-7
12-10-2014, 09:19 AM
I made my own "decoder ring" from reading post after post where the word "thug" was being used. I then cross referenced who was using the word "thug" to describe someone and their posts in other threads, and found out that the word "thug" was used by members who self-identify as "conservative" and 100% of the time it was used to describe blacks.

Sorry, but most of the topics are about black people acting thuggish.

And most of the topics were started by black race baiters from Obama down complaining about a black criminal who was shot by police while acting like a thug.

Michael Brown, for instance.

Mister D
12-10-2014, 09:20 AM
I wasn't born until the mid 80's and lived in the Soviet Union and Poland until the early to mid 90's. I agree with you on Sharpton, but you're missing my point that he never claims to speak for all blacks. He's am ambulance chaser certainly, but he never said, "Hello, I'm Al Sharpton, the spokesmodel for all blackies".

His schtick is he's a minister and activist. Yes, he jumps in and adds to the drama, but with the talk of the state of black America. He has far less influence over blacks than Rush has over white Americans. LeBron James and Beyonce have far more influence over blacks. He just pisses off whites like you more.

Everyone with a podium tries to speak for others. Everyone. There's a dumb thread on here about the plight of the white man. Does that dude speak for me? Hell no. I had two parents on my ass constantly about college and grades and extra curricular activities until there was no doubt I was going to a good school. I didn't have to compete with blacks through AA because I didn't have a "B" average. I was one of the first kids chosen for my school because I had good $#@!ing grades and extra curricular activities. I wasn't competing with blacks for a job because I graduated magna cum laude from a top tier school. I was invited to apply for jobs. So, that dude don't speak for me.

People want to know why "Jews" get ahead? Because our parents are $#@!ing nags.

So you only know the sanitized Rev Al.

No, Sharpton's schtick is as I described. He parachuted into every racially charged situation in the NYC metro area to speak for real or imagined black victims. That Al perceives himself as a black community leader (like Jackson, for example) and is treated as such by both MSNBC and millions of black Americans is obvious. Otherwise, how ever did he make a name for himself with no support among blacks? Explain that to me. You mean to tell me some fat black reverend showed up one day in the Bronx and became a celebrity? Seriously?

There is no comparison to Limbaugh because Limbaugh because, again, Limbaugh has always been a talk show host. He does address white issues or white grievances. He also never supported a rape hoax, incited murder, fueled a pogrom etc.

Safety
12-10-2014, 09:22 AM
Sorry, but most of the topics are about black people acting thuggish.

And most of the topics were started by black race baiters from Obama down complaining about a black criminal who was shot by police while acting like a thug.

Michael Brown, for instance.

Was that your best attempt to rebut what I said? All you did was strengthen my point, wanna give it another shot?

Mac-7
12-10-2014, 09:28 AM
Was that your best attempt to rebut what I said? All you did was strengthen my point, wanna give it another shot?

No, i'll stay with that.

Michael Brown was a thug and since that is the topic blacks want to discuss you are going to hear the word used about him often.

What else would you call a thug except a thug?

Matty
12-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Why do conservatives think there is some sort of statue of limitations when it comes to racism or saying racist things?
Why do you insist that the term thug applies to black people only?

Safety
12-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Why do you insist that the term thug applies to black people only?

Your answer is in post #214

Peter1469
12-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Dr. Who's links and posts normally are.

Warning: Please don’t call members names (or their links and posts).

ace's n 8's
12-13-2014, 08:02 AM

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/michael-browns-future-cut-shortI guess Michael was a couple of days too late attempting to turn his life around.

AND. . .he could have been anything that he wanted to be,and at the time of his death, he chose to be a thug.