PDA

View Full Version : Israel only for the 'white man'

Sultan
06-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Sunday, Israeli daily Maariv published an interview with Interior Minister Eli Yishai, in which he stated that most of the "Muslims that arrive here do not even believe that this country belongs to us, to the white man." "I will continue the struggle until the end of my term, with no compramises," Yishai continued, stating that he would use "all the tools to expel the foreigners, until not one infiltrator remains."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/israel-enacts-law-allowing-authorities-to-detain-illegal-migrants-for-up-to-3-years-1.434127#.T8t-TJ1H8lc.facebook

Well we can be sure of one thing about the fascist Israeli state terrorists.

We now know why they hate Obama. :glasses6:

Hitler sure was a great teachers to these European zionists.

Adolf would be so proud if he were alive today.

Sultan
06-03-2012, 12:48 PM
What about the brown semitic jews and the brown African Jews?

Where are the white european zionists planning to put them in the future ?

wingrider
06-03-2012, 01:15 PM
I think I will put this thread on ignor except for mod purposes,,

Sultan
06-03-2012, 01:50 PM
I think I will put this thread on ignor except for mod purposes,,

Why on ignore?

Shouldn't this be debated what this Israeli minister said?

It's an Israeli source.

Are you questioning it's authenticity?

Sultan
06-03-2012, 01:54 PM
This land is my land
Leave it to an Israeli politician, the country's powerful Interior minister in this case, to make the oft-denied parallel between Jewish supremacy in Israel and white supremacy in South Africa as explicit as possible (http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/israel-enacts-law-allowing-authorities-to-detain-illegal-migrants-for-up-to-3-years-1.434127#.T8t-TJ1H8lc.facebook):

[O]n Sunday, Israeli daily Maariv published an interview with Interior Minister Eli Yishai, in which he stated that most of the "Muslims that arrive here do not even believe that this country belongs to us, to the white man."
"I will continue the struggle until the end of my term, with no compromises," Yishai continued, stating that he would use "all the tools to expel the foreigners, until not one infiltrator remains." Racism exists everywhere, as your liberal Zionist friend has probably already reminded you.

The difference is that in the case of Israeli racism, every U.S. politician of national importance (or who wishes to be important some day) pledges their support for it.

When the likes of Nancy Pelosi (http://charliedavis.blogspot.com/2009/01/pelosi-mourns-collateral-damage-in-gaza.html) speak fondly of a "Jewish democratic state," they are speaking fondly of a state that values perceived tribal identity -- and supremacy -- over true democracy for all of its inhabitants.

My tip to Israeli pols, though: if you want to continue your white settler project in the Middle East, you're going to want to quit drawing attention to the fact that Israel is a white settler project in the Middle East.

American politicians are fine with supporting racism and colonialism, obviously, but the more liberal-minded prefer that fact to be obscured.

http://charliedavis.blogspot.com/2012/06/this-land-is-my-land.html

Conley
06-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Yes, racism should be eliminated wherever it exists. No government should get a pass for it.

wingrider
06-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Why on ignore?

Shouldn't this be debated what this Israeli minister said?

It's an Israeli source.

Are you questioning it's authenticity? debate away and enjoy, NP,

moon
06-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Yes, racism should be eliminated wherever it exists. No government should get a pass for it.

Aye to that.

Peter1469
06-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Since the rabid left hates Israel for no real rational reason, but with great intensity, I offer to give to the Jews a 30 mile wide strip of land along the US boarder with Mexico- from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific. Much more land than they have today. The only catch is no illegals coming into America. No questions asked. Two birds, one stone.

Deal?

wingrider
06-03-2012, 03:11 PM
deal.. write it up and submit it.

moon
06-03-2012, 03:18 PM
I don't think that the Mexicans will be any keener on occupation than the Palestinians.

wingrider
06-03-2012, 03:32 PM
I don't think that the Mexicans will be any keener on occupation than the Palestinians. mexicans have all of mexico,, what we need is a buffer zone to keep them out of the united states instead of them sneaking accross the border,, so if we gave isreal a 30 mile wide strip all accroos our souther border how would that be occupying anything in mexico,??

moon
06-03-2012, 03:50 PM
The border is political only. The land on the ' US side ' is already Mexican by population history. Did you think that the border was fixed forever ?

wingrider
06-03-2012, 03:59 PM
yep something about the rio grand river and the war we won.

moon
06-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Empires rise and fall, borders change. There's nothing permanent in politics.

wingrider
06-03-2012, 04:18 PM
just as Permanent as our military can make them,, I doubt seriously if mexico wants a real war with the united states, a drug war is one thing ,, taking on the super power that is the united states .. that is something else entirely,

Sultan
06-03-2012, 04:34 PM

how do we eliminate the racist zionist regime?

any ideas?

Sultan
06-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Since the rabid left hates Israel for no real rational reason, but with great intensity, I offer to give to the Jews a 30 mile wide strip of land along the US boarder with Mexico- from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific. Much more land than they have today. The only catch is no illegals coming into America. No questions asked. Two birds, one stone.

Deal?

can you become US president and end our misery here please after all these years

I was thinking Texas but your idea is just as good as long as you take them your side of the Ocean!!

Who are the illegals by the way? aren't you all immigrants except the native red indians?

Shouldn't the rightful owners the natives be deciding on immigrant quotas

moon
06-03-2012, 04:38 PM
just as Permanent as our military can make them,, I doubt seriously if mexico wants a real war with the united states, a drug war is one thing ,, taking on the super power that is the united states .. that is something else entirely,

Empires rise and fall. Even the Rio Grande isn't permanent. More permanent than empires, however.

wingrider
06-03-2012, 05:14 PM
how do we eliminate the racist zionist regime?

any ideas? how about you all recognise the UN and that Isreal has the right to exist, and instead of promoting extermination of the Jews , you all extend a policy of friendship and peace..

Sultan
06-03-2012, 05:16 PM
how about you all recognise the UN and that Isreal has the right to exist, and instead of promoting extermination of the Jews , you all extend a policy of friendship and peace..

how about the zionist state of terrorism recognise the UN

Sultan
06-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Ratify the Rome Statute and join the International Criminal Court along with big brother too would also be a step in the right direction :wink:

Sultan
06-03-2012, 05:21 PM
They could start by applying all the UN resolutions and once they have done that and stopped bombing our people and threatening nuclear war in our region and wiping Iran off the map like they did Palestine then maybe we can talk around the table with them..............

The world is waiting, Obama is waiting, the EU is waiting, we are all waiting but Tel Aviv lunatics are still sniffing glue and beating the new goyim the blacks

They are running out of Arabs and Palestinians and Muslims to beat so they need to find another source of enjoyment quickly or they get bored and when they get bored they like to get in their tanks and bulldoze olive and orange groves and pollute water supplies and kill fishermen and babies and Turkish activists etc etc etc.

very dangerous those lunatics I really can't see them changing can you?

roadmaster
06-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Obama is waiting,

He is waiting but it won't be what you want. He is not like you nor is he like me.

wingrider
06-03-2012, 05:51 PM
He is waiting but it won't be what you want. He is not like you nor is he like me.
world dictator would be more to his liking that is for sure

Sultan
06-04-2012, 04:36 AM
world dictator would be more to his liking that is for sure

Didn't he win a Nobel Peace Prize.........................:pointlaugh:

moon
06-04-2012, 05:15 AM
Ratify the Rome Statute and join the International Criminal Court along with big brother too would also be a step in the right direction :wink:

Law is an existential threat to Zionism. * Otherwise it would embrace it. *