PDA

View Full Version : Tunisia to build fence on Libyan border

Sultan
06-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Tunisia to build anti-smuggling fence along Libyan border

Tripoli, 3 June:
Tunisia is to start building a fence along its border with Libya, in a move designed to counter smuggling operations and illegal refugee flows.
There are just two official border crossings between Libya and Tunisia, at Ras Jedir on the coast, and at Dahiba, some 200 kilometres further south. The Tunisian authorities are to build a section of fencing extending for several kilometres on either side of each.
Smuggling is also known to take place across the border at Ghadames, at the very southern point of the Libya-Tunisia border, although there is no road directly into Tunisia from the town, which also intersects with the Algerian border. There has been no announcement that a fence will be built there.
Illegal smuggling between Tunisia and Libya has worsened since last year’s revolution, in part because of Libya’s comparatively weak security infrastructure.
http://www.libyaherald.com/tunisia-to-build-anti-smuggling-fence-along-libyan-border/

I wish our border with Libya was as small as Tunisias with Libya because since the US and NATO opened the Gaddaffi weapons warehouses to the whole world now we are having daily captures of trucks of weapons flooding into Egypt and for sure I can see that next stage will be that Hitlery Clinton will be calling for war against us and blaming the MB for stocking up on missiles as a reason to attack next Muslim country Egypt on their list.

For sure this is not unreasonable knowing the warlords in Washington and Tel Aviv.

There is no way we can secure our long border with Libya and the US and NATO already knew this would happen!!!!

wingrider
06-03-2012, 03:41 PM
good for tunisia,, now if we could only get that fence built between the US and Mexico,

Sultan
06-03-2012, 05:01 PM
good for tunisia,, now if we could only get that fence built between the US and Mexico,

how would you get all your drugs ? you cant ship them all up the coast surely

wingrider
06-03-2012, 05:08 PM
that would be our problem not yours,, you need to worry more about the mess the middle east is in and less about americas fixation on drugs.

Sultan
06-03-2012, 05:13 PM
I wonder how much poppy flies in US cargo planes out of Kabul to the US mainland

wingrider
06-03-2012, 05:19 PM
I wonder how much poppy flies in US cargo planes out of Kabul to the US mainland you know that would be a great question to ask of the CIA,, they are americas largest drug dealers..

roadmaster
06-03-2012, 10:58 PM
how would you get all your drugs ? you cant ship them all up the coast surely
Exactly!

Sultan
06-04-2012, 04:28 AM
you know that would be a great question to ask of the CIA,, they are americas largest drug dealers..

I'm sure that Afghanistan was high on the list of the US next war on terror.

can we secure the worlds biggest poppy producer so we can control the drug market and help get Americans health care and jobs???????

hmmmmm.................

EVIL don't you think. Unparalleled EVIL....................

MMC
06-04-2012, 05:22 AM
you know that would be a great question to ask of the CIA,, they are americas largest drug dealers..

There is no reason to ask the CIA unless you want to know how much opium is moved to the Country that uses it more than any Other. That would be China. Do you think a Third World peasant would know anything about Criminal Organizations? Especially about any American Criminal Organizations?