PDA

View Full Version : Report: Holder, Axelrod Nearly Engaged In White House Fisticuffs.....

MMC
06-04-2012, 06:45 AM
Attorney General Eric Holder nearly came to blows with political strategist David Axelrod after a Cabinet meeting in the White House, according to a new book by a Newsweek investigative reporter.

In Daniel Klaidman’s “Kill or Capture: The War on Terror and the Soul of the Obama Presidency (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0547547897/thedaical-20),” excerpts of which were obtained by Politico’s Mike Allen, Klaidman tells of a heated exchange between the two that almost turned physical in the West Wing.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/report-holder-axelrod-nearly-engaged-white-house-fisticuffs-044825891.html
The Daily Caller – 6 hrs ago<<<<<More here.

It appears things are not well In LaLa Obamaland. Two years in and Team Obama starts to come apart. Also at the time Issues were going down with Gibbs Obama's Press Secretary. What is interesting to note is the way Holder feels. Even Holder's wife didn't think he had what it takes. Holder himself was looking to quit.

Obama has no problem burning that bridge.

Smartmouthwoman
06-04-2012, 08:34 AM
LOL, heard this morning ValJar told them to take it out into the hall. These guys went to HIGH SCHOOL together. Talk about your cronyism... they couldn't get any thicker in this administration, could they? It's like the Chicago Mafia goes to DC.

MMC
06-04-2012, 08:42 AM
LOL, heard this morning ValJar told them to take it out into the hall. These guys went to HIGH SCHOOL together. Talk about your cronyism... they couldn't get any thicker in this administration, could they? It's like the Chicago Mafia goes to DC.

Yeah.....out of the hall. :laugh: Did you read what she told Holder? Nah, couldn't be Chicago Mafia or real Chicago Peeps you can tell they both went to high-school in NY. As not one blow was thrown. :evil:

Cigar
06-04-2012, 08:43 AM
After the Public Display of a dozen GOP Debates .. if find this amusing at best. :)

MMC
06-04-2012, 08:46 AM
After the Public Display of a dozen GOP Debates .. if find this amusing at best. :)

I think the amusing difference from the GOP debates is.....these are or uhm, were all friends. :wink:

Smartmouthwoman
06-04-2012, 08:56 AM
I think the amusing difference from the GOP debates is.....these are or uhm, were all friends. :wink:

Friends isn't exactly the right word... comrades is more like it.

MMC
06-04-2012, 09:12 AM
Friends isn't exactly the right word... comrades is more like it.

Truthfully, I was noticing the Titles of Czar and Czarina. :grin:

Which is why anytime the Media.....thats any Media is out asking who the President will pick as hia Czars. Or even mentions the Words Czars other than some shiznit connected to Mother Russia. That Media person, male or female needs to be Corrected :slap:right then and there. Can you image Reporters and Journalists that were round in the 50's must feel like with the way News was reported. Think any of them back then used these Titles of Czar and Czarina? Which really stands for Ceasar.

Neither party should be using or allowing the use of that word in association to the US Government. :angry: :wink:

Trinnity
06-04-2012, 09:49 AM
In the yahoo/daily caller article, I noticed a couple of referenced to Tammany Hall. I'm familiar with the Tammany Hall riots of 1863, but this reference in the article - well, I don't quite get it.

Anyone have a clue about that?

Smartmouthwoman
06-04-2012, 09:51 AM

Interesting that you would compare the GOP debates with Obama's top administrators. Is there ANYTHING you hold Barack accountable for, Cigar... or are you just here to provide excuses for him?

Smartmouthwoman
06-04-2012, 10:06 AM
If you look up sleazebag in Websters... here's what you'll find:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl_PbD8qMSFPPYg1M1S9KiCgwQXZTXY BndLApOt7RxLU7-F2XN

MMC
06-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Sorry, that don't look like my ex wife? :laugh: :evil:

Cigar
06-04-2012, 10:38 AM
If you look up sleazebag in Websters... here's what you'll find:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl_PbD8qMSFPPYg1M1S9KiCgwQXZTXY BndLApOt7RxLU7-F2XN

Why are looking up sleazebags ?

Conley
06-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Sorry, that don't look like my ex wife? :laugh: :evil:

:roflmao: Whew!

Goldie Locks
06-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Wish they would have both quit, but Ubama would just put some other radical in their places.

MMC
06-04-2012, 10:52 AM
:roflmao: Whew!

Yeah one has to watch out with such a loose definition. Myself, I prefer to use the term Bags of Sleaze. As this denotes many. :grin:

Trinnity
06-04-2012, 11:24 AM
I don't understand people who excuse Obama after 3 years of failure, broken promises, and lies. Not to mention incompetence and underhanded tactics.
Oh yeah, and the race-baiting.

Goldie Locks
06-04-2012, 11:32 AM
I don't understand people who excuse Obama after 3 years of failure, broken promises, and lies. Not to mention incompetence and underhanded tactics.

And class envy....Yep Ubama the great divider.

Cigar
06-04-2012, 12:04 PM

I don't understand people who resist change, then bitch about things staying the same.

Ever hear of Obstruction and Filibusterer or are you just pretending it doesn't exist?

Cigar
06-04-2012, 12:05 PM
And class envy....Yep Ubama the great divider.

Hummmm ...

Obama Reduced the Size of Government