PDA

View Full Version : Cromnibus bill stalled

Peter1469
12-11-2014, 04:30 PM
Cromnibus bill stalled: (http://www3.blogs.rollcall.com/218/lacking-sufficient-support-house-gop-leaders-delay-cromnibus-vote/)

Breaking news: at this point, it is the Dems threatening to shut down the government.

Yesterday there were more than enough GOP and Dems to pass it. That changed with the Dems today.... :shocked:

Cigar
12-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Yep ... Give The Big Banks their FDIC backed Gambling Insurance (Written by CitiBank) and raise The Corporate Candidate Contribution rate by 3x ... or NO Bill.

Yep ... looks like the Democrats had time to read it ... :laugh:

Chris
12-11-2014, 06:04 PM
The Dems are threatening to shut down the government? OMG! The world must be coming to an end.

momsapplepie
12-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Hopefully they shut down non essentials like AF1 and the white house chef and doggie doo picker upper!

Peter1469
12-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Yep ... Give The Big Banks their FDIC backed Gambling Insurance (Written by CitiBank) and raise The Corporate Candidate Contribution rate by 3x ... or NO Bill.

They agreed to everything yesterday. And I doubt that they have read it. Warren is riling them up. The Dems just might shut the government down.

Chris
12-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Hopefully they shut down non essentials like AF1 and the white house chef and doggie doo picker upper!

I think like last time the WH gets to pick winners and losers. Last time Obama chose for effect, most cries raised, most splash in the news. But this time, if it's his party doing the shutting down.... This could be fun to watch.

Cigar
12-11-2014, 06:26 PM
They agreed to everything yesterday. And I doubt that they have read it. Warren is riling them up. The Dems just might shut the government down.

I personally don't give a crap anymore ... either way.

I've acted on my own to insulate my assets from Bank Failures and Bailouts as much as possible. So if people in this country are stupid enough to deregulate the Banks again, even after seeing them Bend American Families over and Dry Fork them, then make them pay for the Forking they just Got with The Forking they are going to give with their own money ... then don't expect me to join in.

You go ahead and let The Republicans and CitiBank give The Big Banks the Key to your money and Savings and allow BOTH Parties to allow Big Business Buy your Next President ... then go ahead. I'm retiring early anyway.

BTW ... they just announced how much Darrell Issa spent in the last 4 years on Congressional Hearings ... Over $25 MILLION Dollars in Tax Payer Money ... the didn't amount to Jack-Shit.

Congratulations ... you WON ... good luck ever seeing the inside of the White House Ever Again :laugh:

Howey
12-11-2014, 06:26 PM
Cromnibus bill stalled: (http://www3.blogs.rollcall.com/218/lacking-sufficient-support-house-gop-leaders-delay-cromnibus-vote/)

Breaking news: at this point, it is the Dems threatening to shut down the government.

Yesterday there were more than enough GOP and Dems to pass it. That changed with the Dems today.... :shocked:

According to the article, it's the Republicans.

Too many Republicans were prepared to vote “no” because the Feb. 27 sunset date for Department of Homeland Security funding was not enough to pacify concerns the cromnibus contained no language to explicitly bar President Barack Obama from implementing his immigration executive orders.

That said, I agree with Pelosi. This bill should not be passed. Work it out, get rid of the crap, and be real politicians and vote on a compromise.

Peter1469
12-11-2014, 06:28 PM
So long as you realize that the establishment of both parties is the problem, my task is done. :smiley:
I personally don't give a crap anymore ... either way.

I've acted on my own to insulate my assets from Bank Failures and Bailouts as much as possible. So if people in this country are stupid enough to deregulate the Banks again, even after seeing them Bend American Families over and Dry Fork them, then make them pay for the Forking they just Got with The Forking they are going to give with their own money ... then don't expect me to join in.

You go ahead and let The Republicans and CitiBank give The Big Banks the Key to your money and Savings and allow BOTH Parties to allow Big Business Buy your Next President ... then go ahead. I'm retiring early anyway.

BTW ... they just announced how much Darrell Issa spent in the last 4 years on Congressional Hearings ... Over $25 MILLION Dollars in Tax Payer Money ... the didn't amount to Jack-Shit.

Congratulations ... you WON ... good luck ever seeing the inside of the White House Ever Again :laugh:

Peter1469
12-11-2014, 06:28 PM
The MSM is the media organ of the DNC. They make the claim but don't believe it themselves.

That said, I agree with Pelosi. This bill should not be passed. Work it out, get rid of the crap, and be real politicians and vote on a compromise.

Chris
12-11-2014, 06:30 PM

Think you're right, neither party wants it passed.

Cigar
12-11-2014, 08:37 PM
So long as you realize that the establishment of both parties is the problem, my task is done. :smiley:

Can YOU NAME the Politician; Democrat or Republican, who put in the CitiBank provision FDIC Backed derivatives?

Of course you can't, that REPUBLICAN doesn't have the BALLS to MAN-UP and Explain why this is Good for the American People.

They just sneak it in like the Donor FreeBee

Cigar
12-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Think you're right, neither party wants it passed.

Both are MORE THAN OBVIOUS Reasons Why ... I know why some Democrats don't want it.

How about you tell us why some Republicans don't?

zelmo1234
12-11-2014, 08:42 PM

Too Bad they did not take the time to read the ACA? they could have saved us from that crap too!

zelmo1234
12-11-2014, 08:46 PM
so long as you realize that the establishment of both parties is the problem, my task is done. :smiley:

ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner!!!!!:)

zelmo1234
12-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Can YOU NAME the Politician; Democrat or Republican, who put in the CitiBank provision FDIC Backed derivatives?

Of course you can't, that REPUBLICAN doesn't have the BALLS to MAN-UP and Explain why this is Good for the American People.

It is not that hard it all0ws them to balance and keep control of their risks, If the government would stop requiring them to make bad loans it would help

zelmo1234
12-11-2014, 08:49 PM
Both are MORE THAN OBVIOUS Reasons Why ... I know why some Democrats don't want it.

Because it funds the terrible bill Obamacare and provide funding for people that should be sent back home to their country of origin.

Chris
12-11-2014, 08:50 PM

I don't really care, I don't want it. Shut it down!!

Cigar
12-11-2014, 08:53 PM
ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner!!!!!:)

Not ... his task is NOT done yet ... Obama is Still President of The United States for two (2) more year.

So we still need him complaining for at least another 750 days :laugh:

Peter1469
12-11-2014, 08:53 PM
You are hopeless. Continue ignoring the real problem. Please.

Cigar
12-11-2014, 08:55 PM
I don't really care, I don't want it. Shut it down!!

Burn Baby Burn

http://commitnesstofitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/john-travolta-dancing.gif

zelmo1234
12-11-2014, 08:56 PM
Not ... his task is NOT done yet ... Obama is Still President of The United States for two (2) more year.

So we still need him complaining for at least another 750 days :laugh:

Yes but he can only get things done for about 3 more weeks then he is just a puppet on a string. And as I predicted, the Democrats are turning on him.

The bill is proof of that. so all the Senate needs is 4 Democrats and the 2 independents and if Obama keeps up with his crap they will remove him from office. So the Dems are sending him a message, STOP

Cigar
12-11-2014, 08:56 PM
You are hopeless. Continue ignoring the real problem. Please.

You're right, I'll let you solve it. :laugh:

Call me when you're done. :grin:

Peter1469
12-11-2014, 08:58 PM
Easy. Vote 3rd party. Shun the establishment. :smiley:

Mac-7
12-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Easy. Vote 3rd party. Shun the establishment. :smiley:

Vote third party?

Big government libs and small government conservatives holding hands and singing KumBaYa?

How about druggies and anti druggies?

Christians and Praise Be To The Allah Muslims?

All is good as long as we drop the R and D label?

I don't think so.

Peter1469
12-12-2014, 04:25 AM
Well your establishment just agreed to spend another $1.2T, much of which we don't have. You way will never change it.
Vote third party?

Big government libs and small government conservatives holding hands and singing KumBaYa?

How about druggies and anti druggies?

Christians and Praise Be To The Allah Muslims?

All is good as long as we drop the R and D label?

I don't think so.

Mac-7
12-12-2014, 06:18 AM
Well your establishment just agreed to spend another $1.2T, much of which we don't have. You way will never change it.

Not good.

But the idea that you can blend all the competing ideas and ideologies into a third party that solves all problems is not practical.

Peter1469
12-12-2014, 06:20 AM
Then the establishment will crash the USD. How long do you think it will take? The only reason we can spend at these deficit levels is because the USD is the world reserve currency. That is changing. Once that status is gone say the word Weimar Republic.

The establishment is the problem.

Mac-7
12-12-2014, 06:27 AM
Then the establishment will crash the USD. How long do you think it will take? The only reason we can spend at these deficit levels is because the USD is the world reserve currency.

Again, how does a third party that includes people who want to grow the government fix that?

Peter1469
12-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Again, how does a third party that includes people who want to grow the government fix that?

Why include people who want to grow government? Especially in leadership?