PDA

View Full Version : Note to the Board and Nation

texan
12-11-2014, 11:56 PM
I believe in what we did to get the information we did to Kill OBL and head off other attacks so you liberal lame brains can rant some more while we protect your lame ass's.

As long as we are not cutting off fingers and are keeping them from sleep with Bon Jovi or pouring water on their heads I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, its war!

Start calling out Bama for shooting drones with the same intensity instead of excuse making and maybe we will listen.

Dick Chaney is telling the truth Frankenstein is a liar.

We know these attacks are one sided and political.

texan
12-11-2014, 11:59 PM
While I am at it I support Colonel Allen West for drawing his gun and holding it to teh head of people trying to kill his troops in prevention. I am SURE the men and women he lead appreciated it as well.

Mr. Freeze
12-12-2014, 12:00 AM
Good for you.

How can you trust liars to tell you the truth, especially when they're about to get into trouble if they don't lie? Of course all that torture was to get OBL! Naturally. It's the one thing that will make 50% of the sheep agree torture is good.

Green Arrow
12-12-2014, 01:59 AM
Good for you. I don't support barbarism, and never will.

donttread
12-12-2014, 07:34 AM
I believe in what we did to get the information we did to Kill OBL and head off other attacks so you liberal lame brains can rant some more while we protect your lame ass's.

As long as we are not cutting off fingers and are keeping them from sleep with Bon Jovi or pouring water on their heads I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, its war!

Start calling out Bama for shooting drones with the same intensity instead of excuse making and maybe we will listen.

Dick Chaney is telling the truth Frankenstein is a liar.

We know these attacks are one sided and political.

Keep drinkin that cooaide

midcan5
12-12-2014, 08:59 AM
Dick Cheney is a draft dodger coward with no conscience, thinking him right on anything is just plain stupid and un-American. John McCain said it best this time and he served unlike the cowards Bush and Cheney.

'I Can’t Be Forgiven for Abu Ghraib' -The Torture Report Reminds Us of What America Was- by Eric Fair

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/10/opinion/the-torture-report-reminds-us-of-what-america-was.html

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. George Orwell

Mac-7
12-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Dick Cheney is a draft dodger coward with no conscience, thinking him right on anything is just plain stupid and un-American. John McCain said it best this time and he served unlike the cowards Bush and Cheney.

'I Can’t Be Forgiven for Abu Ghraib' -The Torture Report Reminds Us of What America Was- by Eric Fair

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/10/opinion/the-torture-report-reminds-us-of-what-america-was.html

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. George Orwell

Cheney is is not a draft dodger.

Common Sense
12-12-2014, 09:07 AM

No, just 5 deferments so he could finish his 4 year degree in 6 years.

Mac-7
12-12-2014, 09:10 AM
No, just 5 deferments so he could finish his 4 year degree in 6 years.

Do they have a draft in your country?

Common Sense
12-12-2014, 09:16 AM

During both world wars we did. We sat Vietnam out (but Ann Coulter still thinks we didn't) as we didn't see it as a legitimate war.

How did that work out anyway?

Mac-7
12-12-2014, 09:19 AM
During both world wars we did. We sat Vietnam out

Then you have no dog in this fight.

Common Sense
12-12-2014, 09:22 AM
Then you have no dog in this fight.

This is a fight?

If so you're getting your ass kicked.

zelmo1234
12-12-2014, 09:24 AM
Good for you.

How can you trust liars to tell you the truth, especially when they're about to get into trouble if they don't lie? Of course all that torture was to get OBL! Naturally. It's the one thing that will make 50% of the sheep agree torture is good.

So you are putting your trust in the liars on the other side that have an ax to grind because they were being investigated for suspected leaks?

What is the difference, which liar are we to believe?

PolWatch
12-12-2014, 09:26 AM
There are advantages to being a cynic...I can distrust all of them!

zelmo1234
12-12-2014, 09:26 AM

Neither was Bush remember Dan Rather lost his career for trying to fake information to show that he was.

Mac-7
12-12-2014, 09:28 AM
This is a fight?

If so you're getting your ass kicked.

What would a non-combatant Canadian know about fighting?

zelmo1234
12-12-2014, 09:33 AM
Unfortunately there are people that are trained to do things that are not pleasant.

Nobody likes to even think about it and we sure don't like to think that our country is capable of it!

Things like torture have been around since the beginning of time and unfortunately they do work, no matter what the goodie two shoes folks would like you to believe. Is all information good NO, but neither is information that is given freely and the faster you get the Intel the more likely it is to be accurate.

Now we train our military and most of the intelligence staff to be people of honor and high moral character.

But there are those that walk a different path. Every Member of the intelligence committee knows this and to say otherwise is on outright lie.

So for those of you that believe that we got nothing from the enhanced tactics You are wrong. For those that think everything that we learned was correct and true? You are wrong too.

For those that think it is never a necessary option, you are wrong and for those that think they we only use this when necessary? you are wrong too

Safety
12-12-2014, 09:36 AM

obvious goal change is obvious.

Common Sense
12-12-2014, 09:38 AM
What would a non-combatant Canadian know about fighting?

LOL...are you a combatant?

Mac-7
12-12-2014, 09:48 AM
LOL...are you a combatant?

I'm an American being lectured to by a Canadian about the American draft during a war that Canada did not participate in.

del
12-12-2014, 09:50 AM
Neither was Bush remember Dan Rather lost his career for trying to fake information to show that he was.

yeah, there were no successful nva raids on mobile while george put his life on the line to protect 'murica

lol

Mister D
12-12-2014, 09:53 AM

Orwell could sometimes be trite.

Common Sense
12-12-2014, 09:57 AM
I'm an American being lectured to by a Canadian about the American draft during a war that Canada did not participate in.

So I'll take that as a no....

zelmo1234
12-12-2014, 09:57 AM
yeah, there were no successful nva raids on mobile while george put his life on the line to protect 'murica

lol

You mean while slick Willie was in Europe dodging the draft?

I did not say that his fathers position did not keep him protected, I said that he was not a draft dodger. However the hero of the left Clinton was

del
12-12-2014, 10:03 AM
You mean while slick Willie was in Europe dodging the draft?

I did not say that his fathers position did not keep him protected, I said that he was not a draft dodger. However the hero of the left Clinton was

if it makes you feel better to pretend that george was actually in harm's way and that cheney wasn't a draft dodger,but clinton was, knock yourself out, big guy.

i understand

hack's gotta hack

Cigar
12-12-2014, 10:05 AM
The methods were clearly understood in 1948 as war-crimes.
The punishment for them was death.

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/the_daily_dish/images/2007/05/29/translationofmuellermemo.jpg
http://www.theatlantic.com/daily-dish/archive/2007/05/-versch-auml-rfte-vernehmung/228158/

Bo-4
12-12-2014, 10:21 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hUqhilguoPs/SL2qpwZSpVI/AAAAAAAAD_A/6SQU1Tu68ds/s400/deferment.jpg

Mac-7
12-12-2014, 10:22 AM
So I'll take that as a no....

Take it for what it is.

That you have no standing in this debate.

Mac-7
12-12-2014, 10:24 AM
if it makes you feel better to pretend that george was actually in harm's way and that cheney wasn't a draft dodger,but clinton was, knock yourself out, big guy.

i understand

hack's gotta hack

Cheney was not a draft dodger like Bill Clinton.

He had legal deferments that he didn't have to lie for or run away to England.

zelmo1234
12-12-2014, 10:26 AM

i understand

hack's gotta hack

Nice try! I did not say that GWB was in harms way, I actually said that GHWB was in a position to keep his boy safe. that would be the opposite of harms way

I never said anything at all about Cheney? Of course he was staying in school to avoid service.

I merely pointed out that a hero of the left was a full fledged draft dodger!

I would call you a hack, but I am a conservative and name calling on this forum is reserved for liberals only

zelmo1234
12-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Cheney was not a draft dodger like Bill Clinton.

He had legal deferments that he didn't have to lie for or run away to England.

Clinton was a road scholar, Cheney was staying is school to avoid service can't we just call a spade a spade

del
12-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Nice try! I did not say that GWB was in harms way, I actually said that GHWB was in a position to keep his boy safe. that would be the opposite of harms way

I never said anything at all about Cheney? Of course he was staying in school to avoid service.

I merely pointed out that a hero of the left was a full fledged draft dodger!

I would call you a hack, but I am a conservative and name calling on this forum is reserved for liberals only

clinton was no more of a draft dodger than cheney was

i realize that you probably got an email from cliven bundy that asserts otherwise, but there is no substantive difference between cheney and clinton in this regard.

you should do something about the whining; it's very unbecoming

Mac-7
12-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Clinton was a road scholar, Cheney was staying is school to avoid service can't we just call a spade a spade

Clinton made a promise to the ROTC commandant at the U of Ark to join the ROTC program if the draft notice he received were torn up.

Then he broke his promise and ran off to England instead.

zelmo1234
12-12-2014, 10:34 AM
clinton was no more of a draft dodger than cheney was

i realize that you probably got an email from cliven bundy that asserts otherwise, but there is no substantive difference between cheney and clinton in this regard.

you should do something about the whining; it's very unbecoming

I just said the same thing? And you should stop trying to put words in people mouths and name calling?

Wait Sorry my bad, you are a lib and that is all you know how to do?

zelmo1234
12-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Clinton made a promise to the ROTC commandant at the U of Ark to join the ROTC program if the draft notice he received were torn up.

Then he broke his promise and ran off to England instead.

And Cheney kept changing majors to stay in school? to sides of the same coin.

del
12-12-2014, 10:38 AM
I just said the same thing? And you should stop trying to put words in people mouths and name calling?

Wait Sorry my bad, you are a lib and that is all you know how to do?

cheese?

Mac-7
12-12-2014, 10:39 AM
And Cheney kept changing majors to stay in school? to sides of the same coin.

Cheney didn't have to lie to get his draft notice torn up.

Clinton did.

zelmo1234
12-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Cheney didn't have to lie to get his draft notice torn up.

Clinton did.

If you were a Collage student and offered the opportunity to go and study overseas? You would have likely take that position as well.

Cheney may not have lied, but he did the same thing both went on to serve the people of this country to the best of their ability.

To crucify one and try and run cover for the other? I can't get there both are guilty.

zelmo1234
12-12-2014, 10:44 AM
cheese?

Sure!!! I like a nice aged Cheddar, How about you how about a good does of Honesty?

Mac-7
12-12-2014, 10:50 AM
If you were a Collage student and offered the opportunity to go and study overseas? You would have likely take that position as well.

Cheney may not have lied, but he did the same thing both went on to serve the people of this country to the best of their ability.

To crucify one and try and run cover for the other? I can't get there both are guilty.

If Clinton had not pledged to join the ROTC he would have been drafted into Army before the Rhodes Scholarship was offered to him.

zelmo1234
12-12-2014, 10:52 AM
If Clinton had not pledged to join the ROTC he would have been drafted into Army before the Rhodes Scholarship was offered to him.

I get it! if Cheney would not have kept switching majors he would have graduated and been drafted?

Is their really a difference?

Mac-7
12-12-2014, 11:02 AM
I get it! if Cheney would not have kept switching majors he would have graduated and been drafted?

Maybe.

But Clinton was drafted and gave his word to get the draft notice torn up.

southwest88
12-12-2014, 11:30 AM
Orwell could sometimes be trite.

Yah, but v. clear sighted. He was concerned about the abuse of language, the cant, the glittering generalities used to disguise sordid reality, especially political realities. He worked long & hard against hiding reality.

& of course, he served in the front lines in the Spanish Civil War on the Republican side. He was wounded, & saw the machinations of the Communist Party - he & his wife (?) were wanted persons, & the POM (the umbrella group he was under) was attacked & dismembered out from under his feet there. They had to make their way to Portugal - as I recall - to find their way back to UK.

Orwell recognized the Left was also playing vicious word games - & he called them on it. It's one reason there's such a tussle by all sides to claim him as their spokesperson. The reality is - I doubt that Orwell would have fully endorsed any political position - because he recognized that human instincts can & do go wrong.

midcan5
12-13-2014, 08:29 AM
Cheney and Bush jr were draft dodgers, plain and simple. If you lived in those times you'd know that. The greater irony is Cheney has sucked on the teat of the American government his entire life even when working as a stooge for Halliburton. It baffles me that the very ones who criticize government live off it. Think Cruz and Paul among others.