PDA

View Full Version : Amy Pascal

Ransom
12-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Normally, I don't really give a ding dong about this back and forth made for television humor. But in our Donald Sterling world, in a world where Rush Limbaugh isn't seen as someone who should be an NFL owner.....this Pascal after making racist comments needs to go.

Course....she won't. She's reached out to Jackson and Sharpton, she's running with her hat in her hand to anyone who will listen to her apologize. No Leftist on this forum nor nationally will call for her to step down, the cooking show woman Paula whoever comes to mind, she tried to apologize too.

But those who our culture permits to hand out apologies must weigh in...that's the way America rolls, someone else determines whether you're genuine or not. What a f'n joke.

Green Arrow
12-13-2014, 03:13 PM
She has the right to say whatever she wants and support whatever causes she wants.

exotix
12-13-2014, 07:59 PM
Big difference is, is that emails have to be hacked to see what someone said in private ... right-wing hate (media) on the other hand is happy to make millions broadcasting rabid froth and insanity to every man, woman and child in America 24/7.

Mac-7
12-13-2014, 08:01 PM
Racially insulting is not the same as racist.

I can find plenty of comments that make black people angry without calling them genetically inferior.

hanger4
12-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Big difference is, is that emails have to be hacked to see what someone said in private ... right-wing hate (media) on the other hand is happy to make millions broadcasting rabid froth and insanity to every man, woman and child in America 24/7.

MSNBC vs Chris Christie LOL

Reckon how that work out for em ?? LOL

Bo-4
12-14-2014, 10:56 AM
Racially insulting is not the same as racist.

I can find plenty of comments that make black people angry without calling them genetically inferior.

Do share those with us Max! :D

Mac-7
12-14-2014, 11:03 AM
Do share those with us Max! :D

I don't insult just for kicks.

When I criticize black people for their behavour they often take offense and call me racist.

Mac-7
12-14-2014, 11:10 AM
Why do libs think their fellow libs in Hollywood look down on Obama?