PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin, one inch from leaving the GOP

Peter1469
12-16-2014, 07:36 PM
Mark Levin, one inch from leaving the GOP: The right wing members know this guy. He should leave the GOP. I did in 2006.

Mark Levin ripped Republicans a new one tonight as he opened his show tonight, saying that he is one inch away from leaving the Republican Party.

Levin says the Constitution is in tatters and that the Republican Party doesn’t even realize they’ve ceded their power to Obama.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-to-the-gop-i-am-one-inch-away-from-leaving-you/#ixzz3M6wCPwwb

Cigar
12-16-2014, 07:39 PM
He's been talking a lot lately :laugh:

Peter1469
12-16-2014, 07:59 PM
I don't know. I just ran across that article.

ace's n 8's
12-16-2014, 08:02 PM
Mark Levin, one inch from leaving the GOP: The right wing members know this guy. He should leave the GOP. I did in 2006.Mark Levin knows his shit about the Constitution, it's too bad the GOP doesn't know half as much about the Constitution.

Peter1469
12-16-2014, 08:04 PM
Mark Levin knows his shit about the Constitution, it's too bad the GOP doesn't know half as much about the Constitution.

He agreed with me on a Constitutional point that I asked him about. I was happily shocked because he tends to go off on people.

texan
12-16-2014, 08:19 PM
Because I am on the road a lot I listen to him some. He is a really hardlined guy, his intelligence level is off the charts. But his bit is to insult and hanging up on people. There is no real room to debate anyone on his show..........

One thing these guys better start to recognize is if they want to have a voice that counts they had better become a little more flexible. I am not a republican nor a democrat, I don't want to be associated with either.

His background is interesting and he is obviously smart off the charts. I do think from a constitutional stand point he knows his stuff.

ace's n 8's
12-16-2014, 08:21 PM
He agreed with me on a Constitutional point that I asked him about. I was happily shocked because he tends to go off on people.If your right about it,, your right,, if your not, he will explain it to you,, unless your an asshole about it.

He is a good man , and he knows the U.S. Constitution.

ace's n 8's
12-16-2014, 08:23 PM
Because I am on the road a lot I listen to him some. He is a really hardlined guy, his intelligence level is off the charts. But his bit is to insult and hanging up on people. There is no real room to debate anyone on his show..........

One thing these guys better start to recognize is if they want to have a voice that counts they had better become a little more flexible. I am not a republican nor a democrat, I don't want to be associated with either.

His background is interesting and he is obviously smart off the charts. I do think from a constitutional stand point he knows his stuff.Mark doesn't want to debate, the man will literally blow holes through you.

He is someone to learn from.

texan
12-16-2014, 08:26 PM
He is a bit of an ass, but I listen and like him for some reason. I think a guy like that showing some patience could be great.

texan
12-16-2014, 08:27 PM
Oh and by the way the bit of "if you are right you are right," a total misrepresentation. If you AGREE with him you are right if not you are WRONG and he doesn't explain it he hangs up in an insulting manner.

Don't be a sheep.

Don
12-16-2014, 08:30 PM
I think some of his moves towards a constitutional convention are potentially dangerous.

Mac-7
12-16-2014, 08:32 PM

His background is interesting and he is obviously smart off the charts. I do think from a constitutional stand point he knows his stuff.

I'm sure the levin call screeners could put on callers that agree with him and then he would never hang up on anyone.

Peter1469
12-16-2014, 08:34 PM
I think some of his moves towards a constitutional convention are potentially dangerous.

They are dangerous. Most Americans would vote away their freedoms. But how can we ethically prevent that?

Mister D
12-16-2014, 08:34 PM
He's obnoxious and usually over the top.

Redrose
12-16-2014, 08:36 PM
We need some obnoxious people on the right to counterbalance the obnoxious on the left.

ace's n 8's
12-16-2014, 08:39 PM
He is a bit of an ass, but I listen and like him for some reason. I think a guy like that showing some patience could be great.I think one displaying ignorance, and knowing that they are displaying ignorance, might just get under his skin, QUICKLY.

The man is an icon

ace's n 8's
12-16-2014, 08:43 PM
Oh and by the way the bit of "if you are right you are right," a total misrepresentation. If you AGREE with him you are right if not you are WRONG and he doesn't explain it he hangs up in an insulting manner.

Don't be a sheep.Like I said, he is not going to debate, the man has forgotten more about the Constitution ,than most of the U.S. population will ever know.

Don
12-16-2014, 08:46 PM
They are dangerous. Most Americans would vote away their freedoms. But how can we ethically prevent that?

We need to let our representatives and senators and state legislators know that we won't stand still for any move towards a constitutional convention. If we have one there is nothing to stop special interests from completely changing or even throwing out the one we have now. Hell, we're lucky we have the one we have now. When the delegates went to Philadelphia they didn't actually go to write that constitution. They went to sort out the articles of confederation. Once that box is opened anything can come out of it. I don't think we have the same quality of "leadership" today than we had then.

Mister D
12-16-2014, 09:08 PM
We need some obnoxious people on the right to counterbalance the obnoxious on the left.

I don't listen to obnoxious leftist radio hosts. Do you? I don't understand why anyone would want to sit through his show.

Mac-7
12-16-2014, 09:12 PM
I don't listen to obnoxious leftist radio hosts. Do you?

I don't understand why anyone would want to sit through his show.

Because he's a very smart person who presents good conservative arguments.

We ain't playing bean bag here.

Mister D
12-16-2014, 09:21 PM
Because he's a very smart person who presents good conservative arguments.

We ain't playing bean bag here.

Yes, you are and with your friends no less.

domer76
12-16-2014, 11:41 PM
If your right about it,, your right,, if your not, he will explain it to you,, unless your an asshole about it.

He is a good man , and he knows the U.S. Constitution.

I listen to his show as it's on when I'm heading home from work. Good man? More like a ranting asshole. It sounds like he'll blow a gasket almost any time. The sooner the better.

Mac-7
12-17-2014, 04:52 AM

Thats pretty cryptic.

Can you rephrase your insult in plainer language?

What's wrong with Levin's point of view that you do not like?

Bo-4
12-17-2014, 12:56 PM
That poor angry man.. well, Sarah is threatening to leave too. They'll make a cute couple!

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/29/sarah-palin-floats-idea-of-leaving-republican-party-video/

PolWatch
12-17-2014, 01:00 PM
I knew the gop was having problems with the tea party group, but if Palin & friends are serious, that would mean real problems for them. Does anyone think this is a real possibility or a ploy to get attention?

Mac-7
12-17-2014, 01:03 PM

I knew the gop was having problems with the tea party group, but if Palin & friends are serious, that would mean real problems for them. Does anyone think this is a real possibility or a ploy to get attention?

Its a matter of principles.

Sarah, mark, Ted and the Tea Party base have them whereas democrat and most repub Washington politicians don't.

So it could be a problem for the RNC if Jeb bush wins the nomination.

PolWatch
12-17-2014, 01:07 PM
I was asking if anyone thinks this is a real possibility...and how would it effect the GOP. A split of fractions would produce 3 conservative parties. They could discuss how high their principles are while out of office. I doubt if any one of them could muster a majority to win an election.

Mac-7
12-17-2014, 01:11 PM
I was asking if anyone thinks this is a real possibility...and how would it effect the GOP. A split of fractions would produce 3 conservative parties. They could discuss how high their principles are while out of office. I doubt if any one of them could muster a majority to win an election.

Are you asking me?

PolWatch
12-17-2014, 01:11 PM
anyone interested in the subject...

Bo-4
12-17-2014, 01:28 PM

After Ted Cruz's recent stunt enabling dozens more Obama cabinet and judicial appointments after which he was ostracized by Republicans it wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Good thing if it happens, they'd NEVER win another national election! :D

Mac-7
12-17-2014, 01:30 PM
After Ted Cruz's recent stunt enabling dozens more Obama cabinet and judicial appointments after which he was ostracized by Republicans it wouldn't surprise me a bit.

The GOP leaders are power freaks.

they won't allow anyone to challenge their authority.

which is what Ted Cruz is doing.

PolWatch
12-17-2014, 01:31 PM
It might be a good thing...'specially if the dems do the same. If the major parties split into smaller groups that address more interests, we would have actual choices. Who knows, I might find a social lib and financial con to vote for...and they would have a chance of winning.

Mac-7
12-17-2014, 01:38 PM
It might be a good thing...'specially if the dems do the same. If the major parties split into smaller groups that address more interests, we would have actual choices.

Who knows, I might find a social lib and financial con to vote for...and they would have a chance of winning.

But if not you'll have to settle for the social lib.

The Xl
12-17-2014, 02:09 PM
If the loudmouth neocon wants to leave the party, the good on him, I guess.

nic34
12-17-2014, 02:13 PM
Mark Levin, one inch from leaving the GOP: The right wing members know this guy. He should leave the GOP. I did in 2006.

Will he come back in 2017? :wink:

nic34
12-17-2014, 02:16 PM
It might be a good thing...'specially if the dems do the same. If the major parties split into smaller groups that address more interests, we would have actual choices. Who knows, I might find a social lib and financial con to vote for...and they would have a chance of winning.

You want proportional representation, like I do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proportional_representation

nic34
12-17-2014, 02:19 PM

What talker on the left that you have actually listened to would you consider "obnoxious"?

Peter1469
12-17-2014, 05:04 PM

Probably so. I am thinking about supporting Dems so the economic collapse will come faster. Then we can get serious and fix things.

Mac-7
12-17-2014, 05:18 PM
Probably so. I am thinking about supporting Dems so the economic collapse will come faster. Then we can get serious and fix things.

It won't work.

The bad Obama economy only creates more Obama voters looking for a government handout.

TrueBlue
12-17-2014, 05:33 PM
He's been talking a lot lately :laugh:
http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/22.gif

Peter1469
12-17-2014, 06:26 PM
It won't work.

The bad Obama economy only creates more Obama voters looking for a government handout.

And the economy is headed over a cliff. The takers aren't going to like a real crash.

Mac-7
12-17-2014, 07:06 PM
And the economy is headed over a cliff. The takers aren't going to like a real crash.

They'll be the last to starve.

Obama voters on welfare are guaranteed a roof over their head and three meals a day.

Peter1469
12-17-2014, 07:17 PM
They'll be the last to starve.

Obama voters on welfare are guaranteed a roof over their head and three meals a day.

Not in a real crash where the USD becomes worthless.