PDA

View Full Version : Woman Claims She Raised a Baby Bigfoot

Captain Obvious
12-17-2014, 09:51 AM
I know some friends who did also but that's another story...

Of course no pics too, maybe she's protecting it's identity.

http://cryptozoologynews.com/woman-claims-raised-baby-bigfoot/

AVONDALE, La.–A woman claims she helped raise a Bigfoot between the years 1964 and 1972. L. Melacetti, 70, says she found the animal when he was a baby, abandoned in the swamps of Louisiana.

“He was so little, so cute. I had to do something about it. He was so defenseless, laying next to the mud and water, curled, crying like a baby, his parents were either dead or they had abandoned him,” the ex-farmer said.

The hominid, Melacetti explained, was 20 pounds and had a hairless face that “did not look like a human’s nor a monkey’s.”

Paperback Writer
12-17-2014, 09:56 AM
Codename Section?

I quite like the idea. Course if one did exist the government would just ruin everything for him and tax him for living on public land. Next thing you know he'd be on a bench somewhere wearing a hoodie kicking a footie ball in your direction saying, "Oi, ya ****. Stay off my park!"

midcan5
12-17-2014, 11:51 AM
I've heard this story too but it was told slightly different. Seems Sarah Palin while viewing Russia from her porch one day spotted a big foot instead. She immediately ran for her 30 ought 6 but failed to check if it was loaded. Big foot and she ended having a long discussion in which big let her go so long as she provided a little nookie, big was horny as few females foots were around that time of year. Of course you'll never guess the outcome of that liaison? Yep, Ted Cruz, who found his way into Canada before becoming a foot, usually in mouth, Texan. True story, I read it on Fox.

OMG my 1000th post and as usual brilliant and timely.

Common Sense
12-17-2014, 12:01 PM
I raised a baby Unicorn from an little foal, but it flew away one day when it saw a rainbow.

Codename Section
12-17-2014, 03:37 PM
I've heard this story too but it was told slightly different. Seems Sarah Palin while viewing Russia from her porch one day spotted a big foot instead. She immediately ran for her 30 ought 6 but failed to check if it was loaded. Big foot and she ended having a long discussion in which big let her go so long as she provided a little nookie, big was horny as few females foots were around that time of year. Of course you'll never guess the outcome of that liaison? Yep, Ted Cruz, who found his way into Canada before becoming a foot, usually in mouth, Texan. True story, I read it on Fox.

WTF? You are so weird. This is a Bigfoot thread and you're so obsessed with Palin you somehow arrange for her to have fake sex with him in your fantasies?

Jesus Christ there is really something wrong with liberals.

Peter1469
12-17-2014, 05:14 PM
An example of a brain on drugs.

BTW it was Tina Fey who saw Russia from Sarah's house.

:kick:

Alyosha
12-17-2014, 05:27 PM
An example of a brain on drugs.

BTW it was Tina Fey who saw Russia from Sarah's house.

:kick:

They forget that and then have the nerve to call Palin stupid.

Peter1469
12-17-2014, 06:25 PM
They forget that and then have the nerve to call Palin stupid.

It is amazing. :smiley:

Cthulhu
12-17-2014, 06:52 PM

Why do you hate women so much? Don't you think it's degrading in the slightest?

So she is a conservative, big deal. Her head might well be filled with saw dust, big deal. Are you aware of the grand orations of Nancy Pelosi? Or how about the consistency of Feinstein? Yet I'm not insinuating either is having sex with bigfoot to spawn another creature. Surely if someone crafted a story similar to this and placed Michelle Obama in place of Palin you'd surely like a head on a pike or so. Declaring it racist, and misogyny without batting an eyelash.

So tell me midcan5, do you hate women as a whole or just those who disagree with you? And is disagreement worth vile speech?

If this is how liberals view women, it makes me wonder why there are female liberals at all.

The fact that you consider this one of your better works is quite revealing, yet not unexpected, and so very disappointing.

Common Sense
12-17-2014, 06:53 PM
Oh Christ people...it was a dumb joke.

Alyosha
12-17-2014, 07:00 PM

Dumb is right and you thanked it. Typically wit doesn't require a paragraph.

Common Sense
12-17-2014, 07:22 PM
Dumb is right and you thanked it. Typically wit doesn't require a paragraph.

I didn't know there was a character limit.

Alyosha
12-17-2014, 07:26 PM
I didn't know there was a character limit.

Perhaps you are more easily amused...

Common Sense
12-17-2014, 07:27 PM
Perhaps you are more easily amused...

Perhaps...perhaps I just have a weird sense of humor.

I thank a lot of weird posts.

Alyosha
12-17-2014, 07:49 PM
Perhaps...perhaps I just have a weird sense of humor.

I thank a lot of weird posts.

Palin Russia jokes are not even "so last year!" They're so 2007!

Back to baby Bigfoot for the sake of Codename Section and Cthulhu.

PolWatch
12-17-2014, 07:50 PM
no more cracks about crazy cat ladies!

Cthulhu
12-17-2014, 08:02 PM
If I had a baby bigfoot, I would name him Rufus. We'd knock over 7/11's together because nobody would believe it.

"some guy and bigfoot robbed me man"

*Cops rolling their eyes*

Alyosha
12-17-2014, 08:04 PM
If I had a baby bigfoot, I would name him Rufus. We'd knock over 7/11's together because nobody would believe it.

"some guy and bigfoot robbed me man"

*Cops rolling their eyes*

Holy shit, you are so right!

We need to capture one and or more and go into crime!

PolWatch
12-17-2014, 08:05 PM
Russian bigfoot? please don't tell me if I've posted something obscene
https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608041488313552735&pid=15.1&P=0

Alyosha
12-17-2014, 08:18 PM
Sorry, you were asking weren't you? They're just two cats spying on their neighbors bringing in the groceries. :)

PolWatch
12-17-2014, 08:19 PM
Sorry, you were asking weren't you? They're just two cats spying on their neighbors bringing in the groceries. :)

whew! I was hoping I had not posted something obscene! my version of bigfoot!

Alyosha
12-17-2014, 08:26 PM
He's telling his cat wife that when a woman brings a bag of groceries home her man must meet her standing! Just Russian humor.

midcan5
12-18-2014, 12:49 PM

LOL I thought it a kind of smart joke, but I may be biased here.

PS whenever I take the grandkids hiking they are always looking for big foot. Usually they scream so loud the deer stampede - if big foot were near she'd run too. LOL

Captain Obvious
12-18-2014, 12:53 PM

I'm guessing many... things seem smart to you.

midcan5
12-18-2014, 12:58 PM
I love a thread that makes me laugh out loud.

nic34
12-18-2014, 01:20 PM

PS whenever I take the grandkids hiking they are always looking for big foot. Usually they scream so loud the deer stampede - if big foot were near she'd run too. LOL

I see the con brigade jumped all over your post there midcan with the same old "Sarah Palin jokes are off limits" ranting. No sense of humor when it get dished back to them.

Well I tried to point it out yesterday that in fact it really was Tina Fey that popularized the bit, including a link to the actual text. Don't think I got more than 1 or 2 responses.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/36450-Obama-hands-Cuba-a-bonus?p=884564&viewfull=1#post884564

Just goes to show that humor has its politics too.

Maybe now we'll get to see some more hitler-obama or foot-in-mouth-joe jokes. :thumbsup:

Alyosha
12-18-2014, 01:39 PM
I see the con brigade jumped all over your post there midcan with the same old "Sarah Palin jokes are off limits" ranting. No sense of humor when it get dished back to them.

I never said Sarah Palin jokes were off limits. I said that the joke was unintelligent because it was a) tired and so 2007, b) unfunny.

I have a great sense of humor. George Carlin was funny. Bill Hicks was funny. Ellen's standup is totally funny. Russell Brand--super funny. Heck, when Tina Fey did her impression of Palin way back in 2007, that was funny. Hearing about it 6 years later is just Old Party Guy.

Get a new joke or be prepared to hear people tell you that it's stupid.

nic34
12-18-2014, 01:47 PM
Get a new joke or be prepared to hear people tell you that it's stupid.

I wasn't aware that it was the joke midcan was telling.... it was a story he got from Fox. :wink:

Honestly, let's lighten up here.... I get the obummer and lib crap here all day too.....

Alyosha
12-18-2014, 01:49 PM
I wasn't aware that it was the joke midcan was telling.... it was a story he got from Fox. :wink:

Honestly, let's lighten up here.... I get the obummer and lib crap here all day too.....

Right, so why inject politics in a Bigfoot thread? We can't just have fun with baby bigfoot? That's not silly enough? I like to have threads where I escape from politics.

Also, I'm not a "con". I'm an anarchist anti-statist. Ask matalese or Mister D if I'm a conservative. Not wanting the government involved in things does not make you a conservative.

Peter1469
12-18-2014, 02:39 PM
Tina Fey.

Well I tried to point it out yesterday that in fact it really was Tina Fey that popularized the bit, including a link to the actual text. Don't think I got more than 1 or 2 responses.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/36450-Obama-hands-Cuba-a-bonus?p=884564&viewfull=1#post884564

Just goes to show that humor has its politics too.

Maybe now we'll get to see some more hitler-obama or foot-in-mouth-joe jokes. :thumbsup:

CaveDog
12-18-2014, 07:31 PM
Mom?