PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee's OOPs Moment: Without Fox "News", Americans would assume Obama ‘doing good'

Cigar
06-05-2012, 01:08 PM
I mean ... you just can't make this up.

Huckabee: Without Fox News, Americans would assume Obama ‘doing a great job’
Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee (R) had an oops moment on his radio show (http://radio.mikehuckabee.com/) Monday, and this one’s going to leave a mark.

Speaking about America’s media landscape in general, Huckabee suggested that without Fox News acting as a counterweight to “mainstream media,” most Americans “will assume that Obama really is just doing a great job and he just can’t get those crazy Republicans to help him out.”

Huckabee’s guest, former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu (R), who’s now gone to work for the Romney campaign (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/30/romney-surrogate-cnn-should-be-embarrassed-for-covering-birther-story/), added that the major news networks defend President Barack Obama from negative economic news, calling the president America’s “whiner in chief.”

“I think a lot of people, if all they do is listen to conservative talk radio and maybe watch Fox News, they assume that all of America is getting what I would call at least a balanced approach to understanding that there are a lot of real problems going on that Obama could do better on,” Huckabee said. “But if people only watch the three big networks and BS-NBC, as I like to call them — MSNBC — if they watch BS-NBC and the three networks, then I think sometimes we may be kidding ourselves because a lot of people will assume that Obama really is just doing a great job and he just can’t get those crazy Republicans to help him out.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/06/05/huckabee-without-fox-news-americans-would-assume-obama-doing-a-great-job/

Calypso Jones
06-05-2012, 01:50 PM
We all understand it babe. It means that the BM (Big Media) is so in the pocketof the Obama Admin that if Obama lies, they'd swear to it. We virtually have no one on the Air who will speak the truth.

Goldie Locks
06-05-2012, 01:53 PM
We all understand it babe. It means that the BM (Big Media) is so in the pocketof the Obama Admin that if Obama lies, they'd swear to it. We virtually have no one on the Air who will speak the truth.

They even helped cover up info on him before the election in 2008.

Chris
06-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Agree with Cig, Huck's wrong, we'd know Obama's a failure without ever listening Fox News.

Peter1469
06-05-2012, 03:25 PM
I think that Cig is incorrect (considering his track record here that is a safe bet). Without FOX, many people would drink the MSM Kool-aide.

I don't watch FOX, but I pay attention, unlike many Americans.

MMC
06-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Yeah, that was like that Sultan dude stating that only Fox news reports all the US propaganda out of the ME. :rollseyes: Trust me if Huckabee has a oops moment. It is far and few as opposed to anyone who is working for MSDNC.

Although.....maybe we can ask Chrissy Matthews to report what feeling he has running down his leg this time with the Obama Presidency. :grin:

Conley
06-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Really though many Americans don't even pay attention to the news, and just judge the president based on how their own lives are going. Those people won't definitely won't be high on Obama.

Goldie Locks
06-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Really though many Americans don't even pay attention to the news, and just judge the president based on how their own lives are going. Those people won't definitely won't be high on Obama.

Truer words were never spoken.

wingrider
06-05-2012, 07:40 PM
whiner in chief............... I like that