PDA

View Full Version : Politically-incorrect anti-feminism (this is awesome)

iustitia
12-18-2014, 04:33 PM
This guy is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVsSXWNgTc0

Common Sense
12-18-2014, 04:37 PM
I could only listen to about 30 seconds of that garbage...

Crepitus
12-18-2014, 04:44 PM
This guy is hilarious.

Hilarious? The guys a retard!

iustitia
12-18-2014, 04:44 PM
Then you're both the subject matter of his rants. Which are awesome.

Try watching more than 30 seconds.

Common Sense
12-18-2014, 04:48 PM
Incoherent rants that appeal to misogynists...

GrassrootsConservative
12-18-2014, 04:52 PM
If you attack him without debating his points you are the very things you are calling him.

Common Sense
12-18-2014, 04:53 PM
If you attack him without debating his points you are the very things you are calling him.

I'm not watching two hours of some idiot promoting his book.

He's basically the flip side of the uber feminist.

Cigar
12-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Yea Right, like I really want a White Guy teaching me about Double Standards :laugh:

Really Dude ... you're Fucking Comedian :tongue:

GrassrootsConservative
12-18-2014, 05:01 PM
I'm not watching two hours of some idiot promoting his book.

He's basically the flip side of the uber feminist.

Don't fucking attack him if you're not even willing to hear him out. This is why I can't deal with you Liberals. You're not even going to try and hear us or anyone else out. Get your head out of the clouds you naive, closed-minded canuck.

Common Sense
12-18-2014, 05:04 PM
Don't $#@!ing attack him if you're not even willing to hear him out. This is why I can't deal with you Liberals. You're not even going to try and hear us or anyone else out. Get your head out of the clouds you naive, closed-minded canuck.

Go watch your garbage. I'm not into watching douchey idiots telling me what they think they know about women. I'm married to a beautiful woman. But if you need the help, by all means...watch the video, buy his book and see how that works out for you.

iustitia
12-18-2014, 05:10 PM
lol he promotes his book in the first clip which is like ten minutes, not for two hours. Doesn't matter though. The backlash over something you didn't even watch only proves him right.

Common Sense
12-18-2014, 05:13 PM
lol he promotes his book in the first clip, not for two hours. Doesn't matter though. The backlash over something you didn't even watch only proves him right.

I just don't need to watch all of it. I've seen him before. If that's what you're into, that's cool.

He's a guy that doesn't believe in child support. Likes to say a lot of controversial things. Likes to appear on Fox. Blah blah blah...

I don;t think it's possible to prove him right. But if you have that much of a problem with women that you need his advice, like I said...knock yourself out.

Alyosha
12-18-2014, 05:31 PM
Common Sense

I don't watch him. Why doesn't he believe in child support?

iustitia
12-18-2014, 05:32 PM
I just don't need to watch all of it. I've seen him before. If that's what you're into, that's cool.

He's a guy that doesn't believe in child support. Likes to say a lot of controversial things. Likes to appear on Fox. Blah blah blah...

I don;t think it's possible to prove him right. But if you have that much of a problem with women that you need his advice, like I said...knock yourself out.
You just hatin.

The guy is funny and his logic is sound. The best part is the alimony clip where the woman attacking him says she's a strong independent woman and doesn't need a man to pay for her, and the he yells out that she gets alimony! Just awesome.

Common Sense
12-18-2014, 05:32 PM
@Common Sense (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1085)

I don't watch him. Why doesn't he believe in child support?

I can't remember...he says a lot of dumb shit.

iustitia
12-18-2014, 05:34 PM
@Common Sense (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1085)

I don't watch him. Why doesn't he believe in child support?It's similar to the arguments in the abortion thread just made. He argues if women get the only say in abortion and get custody then men shouldn't be obligated to pay for a decision that isn't theirs. Which isn't irrational.

iustitia
12-18-2014, 05:35 PM
I can't remember...he says a lot of dumb shit.See you don't even know what you're mad about. You just proved all the points this guy makes about men and chivalry. You incorrectly think he's a misogynist which means you're programmed to cover your eyes and ears.

Alyosha
12-18-2014, 05:38 PM
It's similar to the arguments in the abortion thread just made. He argues if women get the only say in abortion and get custody then men shouldn't be obligated to pay for a decision that isn't theirs. Which isn't irrational.

I actually do see the logic in that based on the legal argument for why women are the stole stakeholders in the property. If women want the only say in whether the baby is terminated or not, then that means men have no part in the process and own none of the baby.

Which is honestly why people got married to begin with before paternity tests.

Alyosha
12-18-2014, 05:39 PM
You just hatin.

The guy is funny and his logic is sound. The best part is the alimony clip where the woman attacking him says she's a strong independent woman and doesn't need a man to pay for her, and the he yells out that she gets alimony! Just awesome.

"Alimony" really only exists in four states now. It was the push of feminism and the "no fault" divorce which created equitable distribution laws. There are only 4 places where you can get half or get permanent support outside of the military.

iustitia
12-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Maybe it was child support then. Regardless, as soon as he brought it up her only response was that she has 3 kids. It's at about the 1:54:00 mark. It's just hilarious. I love it.

Alyosha
12-18-2014, 06:29 PM
Maybe it was child support then. Regardless, as soon as he brought it up her only response was that she has 3 kids. It's at about the 1:54:00 mark. It's just hilarious. I love it.

That would be child support and the laws say men should pay for their kids that they helped conceive. While I agree a more equitable situation would be to allow them out of it since we have abortion on demand, but in a libertarian moral society people be under consensual agreement on outcomes prior to.

Technically men also know that sperm meeting eggs create babies so if they don't want their child aborted they should pick better women to put their dick into.

That's called choice and responsibility.

Crepitus
12-18-2014, 06:43 PM
Then you're both the subject matter of his rants. Which are awesome.

Try watching more than 30 seconds.

Do you think i care if I'm the subject of some retarded misogynists rant? No, I don't. I do wish people wouldn't post this shit and pretend it means something though.

Peter1469
12-18-2014, 06:53 PM
That would be child support and the laws say men should pay for their kids that they helped conceive. While I agree a more equitable situation would be to allow them out of it since we have abortion on demand, but in a libertarian moral society people be under consensual agreement on outcomes prior to.

Technically men also know that sperm meeting eggs create babies so if they don't want their child aborted they should pick better women to put their dick into.

That's called choice and responsibility.
pull and pray doesn't work? :shocked:

iustitia
12-18-2014, 07:02 PM
Do you think i care if I'm the subject of some retarded misogynists rant? No, I don't. I do wish people wouldn't post this shit and pretend it means something though.

>Calls him mysogynist
>>Doesn't know the video's content
>>>Point proven

Thank you.