PDA

View Full Version : Cashin' in by obumer

Mac-7
12-19-2014, 07:43 AM
The annual ripoff of American taxpayers by the first couple from Chicago is upon us as they fly off to Hawaii for their Christmas vacation at $228,000 an hour for Air Force One.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/ken-walshs-washington/2014/12/18/obama-off-to-hawaii-drawing-criticism

Common
12-19-2014, 08:08 AM
Obama sucks and hes a lousy president, but every other president has done the same thing as this.
The price may be less because prices go up every year for everything even presidential travel.

Crepitus
12-19-2014, 08:23 AM
The annual ripoff of American taxpayers by the first couple from Chicago is upon us as they fly off to Hawaii for their Christmas vacation at $228,000 an hour for Air Force One.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/ken-walshs-washington/2014/12/18/obama-off-to-hawaii-drawing-criticism
Yet another meaningless "i hate Obama" rant.

Conservatives. SMH.

Common Sense
12-19-2014, 08:27 AM
LOL...Cigar was off by a few days.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/36524-We-re-about-3-or-4-days-away-from-another-Right-Wing-Freekout!

Mac-7
12-19-2014, 08:28 AM
Obama sucks and hes a lousy president, but every other president has done the same thing as this.
The price may be less because prices go up every year for everything even presidential travel.

This is the guy who locked school children out of the White House for lack of funds.

The presidential home is in Chicago not Hawaii.

and in this period of belt tightening and denial of care for wounded Iraqi vets the extravagance of the obumer's is stark.

Mac-7
12-19-2014, 08:29 AM

Conservatives. SMH.

And you, a loyal Obama zombie, responds.

Common Sense
12-19-2014, 08:29 AM
Like a partisan puppet...dance puppet dance.

Crepitus
12-19-2014, 08:36 AM
And you, a loyal Obama zombie, responds.
Look, you got a legitimate bitch I'm happy to discuss it with you but presidential travel? Be serious. You're just looking for something bad to say about the president. That's what you do. The right wing talking heads have brainwashed you and a bunch of other weak-minded followers to do that for them so they don't have to. They don't even have to feed it to you any more, they trained you to farm it yourself!

Common
12-19-2014, 08:37 AM
This is the guy who locked school children out of the White House for lack of funds.

The presidential home is in Chicago not Hawaii.

and in this period of belt tightening and denial of care for wounded Iraqi vets the extravagance of the obumer's is stark.

Sorry all blah blah bush went on vacation just as much after he started all the wars and during. They all do the same thing not just obama

Mac-7
12-19-2014, 08:43 AM
Look, you got a legitimate $#@! I'm happy to discuss it with you but presidential travel?

You betcha.

I have already pointed out that US citizens are being denied services by the government for lack of funds.

For the public good would it really hurt the obamas to give up some of the trappings of royalty?

Then there is an issue near and dear to the hearts of most libs including Obama - man made global warming and individuals carbon footprint.

The obumers emit a lot of CO2.

Is that just another example of do as we say, not as we do?

Crepitus
12-19-2014, 08:46 AM
You betcha.

I have already pointed out that US citizens are being denied services by the government for lack of funds.

For the public good would it really hurt the obamas to give up some of the trappings of royalty?

Then there is an issue near and dear to the hearts of most libs including Obama - man made global warming and individuals carbon footprint.

The obumers emit a lot of CO2.

Is that just another example of do as we say, not as we do?
Every president does the same thing. All of them. Hell, Bush tried to run (poorly) the whole nation from his ranch, and flew back to DC every time there was a crisis, or about every 15 minutes.

Common Sense
12-19-2014, 08:50 AM
Right wing robot...programmed to bitch.

Mac-7
12-19-2014, 08:52 AM
Every president does the same thing. All of them. Hell, Bush tried to run (poorly) the whole nation from his ranch, and flew back to DC every time there was a crisis, or about every 15 minutes.

Bush is not president today Obama is.

Bush is not putting coal miners on welfare through new EPA regulations in a stupid attempt to lower the ocean levels.

Obama vowed to change Washington and a good place to start is in his own back yard.

Common Sense
12-19-2014, 08:54 AM

Bush is not putting coal minors on welfare through new EPA regulations in a stupid attempt to lower the ocean levels.

Obama vowed to change Washington and a good place to start is in his own back yard.

LOL...coal minors.

Mac-7
12-19-2014, 08:55 AM
LOL...coal minors.

Oh no.

i misspelled a word.

shame on me.

but thanks for pointing that out.

i guess Canadians are not completely useless.

Common Sense
12-19-2014, 08:56 AM
Coal minors...

http://www.sip.ie/sip019B/Mr_%20Coal%27s%20Story_files/PA-breaker-boys.jpeg

Mac-7
12-19-2014, 08:58 AM
Coal minors...

http://www.sip.ie/sip019B/Mr_ Coal's Story_files/PA-breaker-boys.jpeg

That's really funny even if the joke is on me.

Crepitus
12-19-2014, 09:16 AM

Bush is not putting coal miners on welfare through new EPA regulations in a stupid attempt to lower the ocean levels.

Bush nearly put the entire population on welfare. He wins.

Mac-7
12-19-2014, 09:24 AM
Bush nearly put the entire population on welfare. He wins.

Not in my opinion.

Bush was a bad president along with Clinton and Obama.

Call it the Curse of the Baby Boomers.

But Junior did not cause the housing bubble which burst and led to the 2008 recession.

And even if libs insist on blaming everything on 43, obumer has been in charge for the past 6 years and it is his responsibly now.

Cigar
12-19-2014, 10:01 AM
LOL...Cigar was off by a few days.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/36524-We-re-about-3-or-4-days-away-from-another-Right-Wing-Freekout!

They are consistent ... :laugh:

Cigar
12-19-2014, 11:15 AM

So tell us Mac, what would YOU have The First Family do during Christmas?

Captain Obvious
12-19-2014, 11:26 AM

Conservatives. SMH.

Anytime any president did anything the political opposition shit their pants like this example.

The whole thing is idiocy.

PolWatch
12-19-2014, 11:32 AM
The President could stay in Washington and while Congress is out of town, he could write a buncha orders and have 'em up and running before they returned.

I suspect this is kinda like the calls to impeach Obama...they never think of who would be president after bho is outta office.

Be careful of what ya wish for...ya might just get it.....

Mac-7
12-19-2014, 11:53 AM

Two weeks in Chicago.

And that would max them out for the whole year.

Mac-7
12-19-2014, 11:55 AM
Anytime any president did anything the political opposition $#@! their pants like this example.

The whole thing is idiocy.

The criticism of Obama is genuine.

He exploits the American people with his endless travel and frequent vacations.

Common Sense
12-19-2014, 11:57 AM

I'm sure you've had the same criticisms for past presidents. I'm just sure of it.

Chris
12-19-2014, 12:08 PM
Look, you got a legitimate bitch I'm happy to discuss it with you but presidential travel? Be serious. You're just looking for something bad to say about the president. That's what you do. The right wing talking heads have brainwashed you and a bunch of other weak-minded followers to do that for them so they don't have to. They don't even have to feed it to you any more, they trained you to farm it yourself!

Same could be said about a number of left wingers here who just want to trash talk Tea Parties, Rand Paul, Coburn, and others. You know, like cigar, bo, to name just a couple.

Some people consider that politics. It's just partisan pablum.

Captain Obvious
12-19-2014, 12:21 PM

You're about as genuine as a rubber crutch.

And as deep as petri dish.

birddog
12-19-2014, 01:55 PM

They should spend most of the time serving in a soup line for the homeless, and a few days vacation in Kenya!

Redrose
12-19-2014, 03:13 PM

I have them enjoy the same Chistmas vacation they did when he was not president. They stayed in Chicago. This "family tradition" started when it was on our dime.

Mac-7
12-19-2014, 06:56 PM
I have them enjoy the same Chistmas vacation they did when he was not president. They stayed in Chicago. This "family tradition" started when it was on our dime.

Its called cashing in.

The obumers who never cared about America before they reached the White House are milking this windfall for all they can.

Common Sense
12-19-2014, 07:01 PM
Its called cashing in.

The obumers who never cared about America before they reached the White House are milking this windfall for all they can.

LOL...yeah because otherwise they could never afford to go to Hawaii.

Mac-7
12-19-2014, 07:17 PM
LOL...yeah because otherwise they could never afford to go to Hawaii.

They could if loyal Obama zombies in Canada pay for it.

Safety
12-19-2014, 07:27 PM

Well actually it's a normal family vacation for them since their kids were born...

"Yes, we're doing the same things we usually do," the First Lady told patients at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, D.C., about this year's Hawaii vacation, during a visit yesterday. "Every year, ever since the kids were born, and even before, we go to Hawaii, because that's where the President is from. So we go with a group of friends."