PDA

View Full Version : U.S. puppet Ex-Egypt president Mubarak hung out to dry

gophangover
06-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Karzai will end up the same way....being friends with the U.S. is bad for your health...

Peter1469
06-06-2012, 03:26 PM
The US really screwed up with Egypt. It was funny when McCain was trotted out to claim that there was no al Qaeda there and an al Qaeda flag was flying over the building he was making his speech in front of....

RollingWave
06-07-2012, 01:18 AM
well there is the minor difference that Mubarak didn't get into power because of US backings or plot (i'd hope so at least, other wise it means even the current Iranian regime are US puppets).... and he had a really nice run anyway. I doubt Karazai will have a run that long (then again he's already half way there) not to meantion the US wasn't exactly occupying Egypt. if more friendly to the US than the general popular sentiment = puppet then most country's leader in th world are US puppet :wink:

MMC
06-07-2012, 05:31 AM
well there is the minor difference that Mubarak didn't get into power because of US backings or plot (i'd hope so at least, other wise it means even the current Iranian regime are US puppets).... and he had a really nice run anyway. I doubt Karazai will have a run that long (then again he's already half way there) not to meantion the US wasn't exactly occupying Egypt. if more friendly to the US than the general popular sentiment = puppet then most country's leader in th world are US puppet :wink:

What do you mean Mubarak didnt get into power because of US backings or plot RW? Do you think that Egypt was just more friendly than the general popular sentiment due to the US preventing Britain, France and Israel from invading in 56? Technically Egypt has been ran by military officers since they ran out another self called alleged King in 52.

RollingWave
06-07-2012, 06:03 AM
Mubarak got into office because Sadat was assasinated, I'm pretty sure that Sadat's assasination wasn't a US plot (unless the US was controlling the Iranians).

Now, Mubarak's policy did lean much more heavily towards the US than his predecessors and the US supported him strongly after his policy shift. but it seemed likely that no matter the US action at 81 he would have been President after Sadat's untimely death anyway. this isn't exactly the same as the US going in destroying the old regime and then installing him as President of a new government (aka Karazai)

MMC
06-07-2012, 06:12 AM
Yes all military officers ruling and running things in Egypt. Of course I know about the assassination. I wanted to get another's perspective that wasn't American. Thanks.

wingrider
06-07-2012, 06:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgpP7cLLJqk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgpP7cLLJqk&feature=related

MMC
06-07-2012, 06:54 AM
I think you put that in the wrong thread bro. :laugh: This one is on Mubarak not ImaDEANinaJON! :wink: :grin:

wingrider
06-07-2012, 08:38 AM
yep I did .. oh well so much for my computer savvy

Sultan
06-11-2012, 05:15 AM
The US really screwed up with Egypt. It was funny when McCain was trotted out to claim that there was no al Qaeda there and an al Qaeda flag was flying over the building he was making his speech in front of....

what building?

the court house in Benghazi when the US led rebels raised it you mean?

Peter1469
06-11-2012, 03:39 PM
what building?

the court house in Benghazi when the US led rebels raised it you mean?

That is the one.

coolwalker
06-13-2012, 11:26 AM
Karzai will end up the same way....being friends with the U.S. is bad for your health...

You can thank your butt-buddy Obama for this.