PDA

View Full Version : Study: Southern Whites Have More Black DNA Than Whites In The Rest Of USA

Cigar
12-23-2014, 12:20 AM
WHAZUP My Brothers from another Mother :grin:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Mixed-race-girl-holding-photo-album-via-Shutterstock-800x430.jpg

Some of the states with the most racially charged attitudes towards African-Americans are also the states where the most whites have black ancestors, according to a recently released study. Researchers examined 145,000 DNA samples provided to genetic testing companies for ancestry analysis to determine that at least six million Americans who called themselves white had 1 percent or more African ancestry.

The study published this month in the American Journal of Human Genetics found that whites in the South were far more likely to have at least 1 percent black ancestry than any other part of the country. “European Americans with African ancestry comprise as much as 12% of European Americans from Louisiana and South Carolina and about 1 in 10 individuals in other parts of the South,” the authors wrote.

The study also noted that individuals with less than 28 percent African ancestry tended to identify as white, while individuals with more than 50 percent African ancestry almost always identified as African-American. And black Americans living in the South also had more African ancestry than any other region of the country. African-Americans in West Virginia and Oregon had the lowest percentage of African ancestry.

Vox’s Jenée Desmond-Harris explained why black individuals were more 15 times more likely to have a European male ancestor. “That, of course, reflects what historians know about white slave owners raping enslaved women who descended from Africa,” Desmond-Harris wrote. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/southern-whites-have-more-black-dna-than-whites-in-the-rest-of-us-study/

http://blackbroswhitehoes.wasnior.com/images/black-bros-white-hoes-1.jpg

Ethereal
12-23-2014, 12:26 AM
Some of the states with the most racially charged attitudes towards African-Americans...

Illinois has plenty of people with "racially charged attitudes towards African-Americans", too.

“I think the people from Mississippi ought to come to Chicago to learn how to hate.”
--MLK Jr.

Cigar
12-23-2014, 12:29 AM
Some of the states with the most racially charged attitudes towards African-Americans...

Illinois has plenty of people with "racially charged attitudes towards African-Americans", too.

“I think the people from Mississippi ought to come to Chicago to learn how to hate.”
--MLK Jr.

Not were I live, I guess they don't have the Balls to say anything to the Face of People they Hate ...

Typical Puzzies ... no Stones without their Gus. :laugh: The Internet is where they live.

But their Women Like it ... :grin:

momsapplepie
12-23-2014, 12:33 AM
another race bait thread/fail

Cigar
12-23-2014, 12:36 AM
another race bait thread/fail

Don't like the Thread, then go to another one and quit bitching

Ethereal
12-23-2014, 12:39 AM
Not were I live, I guess they don't have the Balls to say anything to the Face of People they Hate ...

Typical Puzzies ... no Stones without their Gus. :laugh: The Internet is where they live.

They are just following your example. You're the biggest internet tough guy I know.

Ethereal
12-23-2014, 12:43 AM
Housing Discrimination in America Was Perfected in Chicago (http://www.chicagomag.com/city-life/May-2014/The-Long-Shadow-of-Housing-Discrimination-in-Chicago/)

No wonder people in the north managed to stay so white. Bunch of racist, segregationist scum.

Cigar
12-23-2014, 12:43 AM
They are just following your example. You're the biggest internet tough guy I know.

and don't you forget it. :grin:

Cigar
12-23-2014, 12:44 AM
Housing Discrimination in America Was Perfected in Chicago (http://www.chicagomag.com/city-life/May-2014/The-Long-Shadow-of-Housing-Discrimination-in-Chicago/)

No wonder people in the north managed to stay so white. Bunch of racist, segregationist scum.

News Flash: Today is December 22nd 2014 :grin:

Mac-7
12-23-2014, 12:46 AM
Cigar is desperate to change the attention from black race hustlers and dead cops.

Ethereal
12-23-2014, 12:47 AM
and don't you forget it. :grin:

I'm not sure what you find so amusing about the results of this study. At the end of the article you provided, it says that a great deal of this racial admixture was the result of white slave owners raping black women.

Cigar
12-23-2014, 12:51 AM
I'm not sure what you find so amusing about the results of this study. At the end of the article you provided, it says that a great deal of this racial admixture was the result of white slave owners raping black women.

It that surprising to you that rapist cowards and woman assaults run deep in this country ... :rollseyes:

Are you proud of that?

Mac-7
12-23-2014, 12:55 AM
It that surprising to you that rapist cowards and woman assaults run deep in this country ... :rollseyes:

Are you proud of that?

It was your article, not Ethereal's.

So we should ask if you are proud.

Ethereal
12-23-2014, 01:01 AM
News Flash: Today is December 22nd 2014 :grin:

And Chicago is still highly segregated along racial lines.

21 Maps Of Highly Segregated Cities In America (http://www.businessinsider.com/most-segregated-cities-census-maps-2013-4#chicago-ill--north-side-neighborhoods-like-edgewater-and-the-gold-coast-are-heavily-white-black-people-live-on-the-west-and-south-sides-hispanics-live-in-southwest-and-northwest-corners-of-the-city-17)

You need to get better informed about the plight of black communities in cities like Chicago. Maybe spend less time riding around in your corvette and more time reading the academic literature.

Ethereal
12-23-2014, 01:03 AM

Are you proud of that?

You're the one who is joking about it, not me.

donttread
12-23-2014, 07:15 AM
Don't like the Thread, then go to another one and quit bitching

"Southern whites have more black DNA than northern whites" What will studies show next? That water is wet? Or that the sun is bright? I mean "duh"

Mister D
12-23-2014, 09:09 AM

You better hope they stay there. You'll have to have more marches for dead black people if they don't. :laugh:

Mister D
12-23-2014, 09:10 AM
That was just an epic Cigar fail. :smiley:

Animal Mother
12-23-2014, 09:47 AM
This is like really old news. I learned this in high school and that was like 10 years ago.

donttread
12-24-2014, 01:25 PM
This is like really old news. I learned this in high school and that was like 10 years ago.

This is simple common sense. What do people who own slaves do to them?

donttread
12-24-2014, 03:08 PM
In other news flashes a study showed that when teens at a party are supervised by a responsible adult they tend to drink and drug less. Who is paying for these stupid studies