PDA

View Full Version : PatriotNews

PatriotNews
06-07-2012, 10:04 PM
I'd just like to say WTF SMW?

I see that there are some of the same rude libs here that I have on ignore over there. Not sure that this is gonna be any better for that reason. I was considering putting some of the work I've done on my favorite threads onto this site before some moron mod on the other site decides to delete hours of hard work for no other reason than stupid liberal idiots were trolling on my thread, and they didn't like the wording of the poll (or agree with my views more like).

We'll see if I can get that done without the usual suspects showing up to throw insults and troll my threads.

If I have you on ignore over there, you are on ignore here too as soon as I see you.

As for everyone else, thanx for the invite Trin - glad to see some of my favorites here already. I really could post all day just with conservatives. I am losing patients with the liberal idiots. They are no fun to debate much anymore. They never learn though, I've noticed that. No matter what you say, no matter how much proof you provide, they are firmly entrenched in their narrow mindset ideology.

So I'll give this a try for a while, hope we can get something good done.

Goldie Locks
06-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Welcome PN....I agree with what you say. It seems no matter what evidence you put in front of them they still are Ubamabots.

Beevee
06-07-2012, 10:11 PM

I see that there are some of the same rude libs here that I have on ignore over there. Not sure that this is gonna be any better for that reason. I was considering putting some of the work I've done on my favorite threads onto this site before some moron mod on the other site decides to delete hours of hard work for no other reason than stupid liberal idiots were trolling on my thread, and they didn't like the wording of the poll (or agree with my views more like).

We'll see if I can get that done without the usual suspects showing up to throw insults and troll my threads.

If I have you on ignore over there, you are on ignore here too as soon as I see you.

As for everyone else, thanx for the invite Trin - glad to see some of my favorites here already. I really could post all day just with conservatives. I am losing patients with the liberal idiots. They are no fun to debate much anymore. They never learn though, I've noticed that. No matter what you say, no matter how much proof you provide, they are firmly entrenched in their narrow mindset ideology.

I certainly hope you have me on ignore. I see no reason that I should have to actually work to achieve it.

PatriotNews
06-07-2012, 10:14 PM
I certainly hope you have me on ignore. I see no reason that I should have to actually work to achieve it.

Request granted.

PatriotNews
06-07-2012, 10:15 PM
See, already starting.

Cigar
06-08-2012, 06:57 AM
If there's anything I can do to be of help ... please don't hesitate to call me.

Because I want you to know, I'm here 4-yea brother.

... and just so there's no hard feeling ... I'm going to give you and Ms. Locks a free thanks. :)

MMC
06-08-2012, 07:23 AM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4518220291179241&pid=1.1

Greetings PatriotNews.....Welcome to the Political Forums of The Rant! :yo2:

Trinnity
06-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Welcome, PN. Glad to see ya!

Smartmouthwoman
06-09-2012, 09:15 PM

LOL, WTF back atcha, PN! Nice to see you here. ;)