PDA

View Full Version : Egyptian TV advert

Sultan
06-08-2012, 07:31 AM
Causing major debate here in Egypt.

This is being shown on State TV.

This is government (Mubarak felool cabinet still in power and running show till they hope Shafik takes over) advert.

Nothing changed. Regime still using same tactics and threats as before. This monster will not lie down and die easily.

Shafik will continue the regime as before if we do not purify our country of the felool.

Our only hope is to vote for Dr Morsi to rid ourselves of this regime once and for all time.

I cannot believe that anyone would vote this regime back into power and how Christians are backing Shafik...............................????????????? ????????????????

This is the regime that the US and West and all around the world supported till his fall. The same regime that when it was in jeopardy showed Egyptians things like this to stay on the throne!

The video message.

"All Egyptians to see foreigners as spies"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_1yj5IlyZqo

Sultan
06-08-2012, 07:45 AM
Debate is that these adverts are to warn simple Egyptians not to talk to foreign media when Shafik when elected cracks down on all activists and MB and human rights groups. To scare simple Egyptians from talking to the world media on human rights abuses as Shafik already said he will execute any opponent to him if made president!!!!!!

Just as Mubarak done all these decades to hang onto power.

Another warning against speaking to foreigners on internet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poaHa7Jkxa4&feature=player_embedded

Sultan
06-08-2012, 07:49 AM
We have to vote for Morsi and for sure the Christians here are in for a hard time after voting for this type of thing and Shafik campaign and I dont want to hear a word about the poor Copts of Egypt right now.
Not when they are voting for this kind of thing against revolution and human rights and to return the regime!

Sultan
06-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Also the youth at table wearing Palestinian kefaya was not something to be ignored by director!

Sultan
06-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Bishop Bassanty of Helwan and Ma'sara and a member of Holy Synod of the Orthodox Church stated today he welcomed Islamist president.

Yes I bet he did after seeing those adverts for Shafik!!!!! and asking Christians to vote for him!!!!

Lets hope that the rest of the Orthodox bishops do the same thing and tell their followers not to vote Shafik this time around!

Astagfullah azeem yarab!!!!

Sultan
06-08-2012, 08:09 AM
As usual European Coptic Chrisitan Union is causing trouble and calling on Egyptians to vote Shafik!!!!!

My message is to US and European Coptic Christian Unions is to mind your own business and stop creating conflict between Muslims and Christians here!!!!!!!!

Enough of interference from you for all these years!

At last this bishop has spoken out and lets hope the simple illiterate Christians in the villages listen to him rather than the ones abroad!!!!

Seems foreigners love to create sectarian conflict in our region.
They are doing a brilliant job in Syria who under Assad was peaceful with all sects living side by side in peace until foreign interference raised its ugly head. Same with Iraq! now that want us to be the same!

Peter1469
06-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Do you really think that you Egyptians are truly ready for a representative republic?

roadmaster
06-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Of course not, they want the Muslim brotherhood to take over. I saw this coming a long time ago.

Peter1469
06-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Right. Egypt needs a dictator or a military government at this stage of its development.

Trinnity
06-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Surely you don't expect the Copts to support Dr. Morsi when he's the Muslim Brotherhood candidate, do you?

Sultan
06-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Surely you don't expect the Copts to support Dr. Morsi when he's the Muslim Brotherhood candidate, do you?

The question we are asking is this.

Why Shafik?

They could have voted 12 other candidates.

They could have voted Sabahi a non Islamist but they chose Shafik.

They chose the regime.

That same regime they cried about for decades on how it never supported them (if you believe what they say).

You know that same regime that would not let them build their churches. The same regime that they say police never protected them. That regime!

Their vote cancelled out Sabahi it seems, and then we would all have had a chance to pick Sabahi in the run off but their votes made sure that the race was between Regime and Morsi.

Sabahi and Fotouh together represented moderates.

We now have the two more extremist sides fighting it out and the moderates like me are left to choose.

Peter1469
06-09-2012, 09:40 AM
The question we are asking is this.

Why Shafik?

They could have voted 12 other candidates.

They could have voted Sabahi a non Islamist but they chose Shafik.

They chose the regime.

That same regime they cried about for decades on how it never supported them (if you believe what they say).

You know that same regime that would not let them build their churches. The same regime that they say police never protected them. That regime!

Their vote cancelled out Sabahi it seems, and then we would all have had a chance to pick Sabahi in the run off but their votes made sure that the race was between Regime and Morsi.

Sabahi and Fotouh together represented moderates.

We now have the two more extremist sides fighting it out and the moderates like me are left to choose.

How much influence do you think the military is having over this process Sultan?

Sultan
06-09-2012, 09:42 AM
Another thing you mentioned Dr Morsi.

Yes he is a doctor.

The Christians choice of Shafik is now announcing on it's private channel 'Team Shafik' Faraeen and distributing interesting flyers around the Christian villages.

Accusing Dr Morsi of having his clinic refuse sick people and not accepting the poor for treatment.

Of refusing 300 sick at his clinic and they have the proof in documents of his refusal and witnesses!!!!!!!!

This is live on TV and spread by his channel and the biggest lunatic on public television and who will probably under Shafik will be made Minister of Information!!!!

Terrible thing if that was read out to an illiterate in a village in the hope he would vote for Shafik.

Problem is Dr Morsi is an ENGINEER. His Doctorate is his PhD!
He has no clinic! no sick patients!

This is just one tiny example of the kind of person the Christians are voting for.

Sultan
06-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Well well well

It seems the actor playing the spy in the state TV advert is 'male model' Ahmed Rameh

Schooled in 'Jerusalem' Israel :grin:

Here with his sister and wife

http://i50.tinypic.com/2cnt3xv.jpg

Sultan
06-09-2012, 11:59 AM
"If I hear one more person advising Egyptians to study the West in order to 'learn how democracy is supposed to work', I may physically retch"

Jack Shenker
Guardian Correspondent
London and Cairo

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/206/618/206618830_640.jpg

Sultan
06-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Well it is good that Egyptians have good sense of humor.

How else did we get through each day under this Mubarak regime!

Our dear 'male model who like Cutie Booty' is one of the hated Egyptian thug police :slap:

So let me just recap.

State TV has made an advert warning all Egyptians to BEWARE of ALL FOREIGNERS and to treat them as SPIES.

Lara Logan come to mind?

They are showing this on state TV and selected private channels (Shafik and regime owned and Christian Saweiris owned).

They used a part time male model who grew up in Israel and went to school in Israel. Take careful note of that part wont you!

He is a one star officer rank in the Egyptian Police Forces!

It's a Hollywood script Steven Spielberg would be proud of!

https://p.twimg.com/Au9c7IpCMAMu9TJ.jpg

and people are wondering why I am upset at the Christians voting for the regime!

Sultan
06-09-2012, 12:54 PM
State TV Chief just been on France Vinght Quatre News saying it was to warn Egyptians about the foreign NGO's!!!

Seems like the huge publicity globally has made them remove it from TV scheduling!

Amazing!

BUT a very good lesson on how the regime works and has been working for decades which I am sick of talking about on forums like this...................

Good luck to the Christians who are voting back the regime as we slide to sectarianism for real now. Before we suppoted them BUT how can we carry on supporting the supporters of this kind of regime?? tell me how we do it?

To be honest

I cant even face my Christian neighbours right now.

What do I say to them when we talk of who we voted for?

What would you say?.....................................truly what can be said?

there are no words are there....................

Peter1469
06-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Let's try this again:

How much influence do you think the military is having over this process Sultan?

wingrider
06-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Well well well

It seems the actor playing the spy in the state TV advert is 'male model' Ahmed Rameh

Schooled in 'Jerusalem' Israel :grin:

Here with his sister and wife

http://i50.tinypic.com/2cnt3xv.jpg sure was glad to see there were 2 women in that photo.. for a minute there ai was worried.

Sultan
06-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Let's try this again:

you answered your own question

That is certainly a factor. But we should all remember that a year or two prior to the crisis in Egypt Mubarak was maneuvering his son into power because of his poor health; and the military was doing everything it could to block that move.

Peter1469
06-11-2012, 03:36 PM
you answered your own question

Thanks. Just wanted your take on it.

Sultan
06-12-2012, 06:54 AM
I still believe what I originally believed.

No one saw what was coming and the SCAF were taken by surprise as we all were.

They are not politicians BUT the constitution made them the new ruler till elections.

We are at fault as Egyptians and I do not blame SCAF 100%.

We should have elected a revolutionary council from day 1 that was our big mistake BUT because we view SCAF and army as two very different things and are a very peaceful nation in general we accepted SCAF.

SCAF had no clue to run the country. The old system is still in place the same cabinet.

This is not Tunisia where they just had to remove a family.

Egypts corruption goes much deeper and affects every single part of society. Right down to the fellucca man. Thats because Tunisia was educated. To keep control of Egypt Mubarak had to keep the country uneducated in the majority and poor.
His mafia kept Egyptians too busy finding bread rather than have energy to watch his moves. That was why if you remember the 3 things Egyptians asked for in Tahrir was BREAD was first! Freedom to choose, and social justice. That was why you saw on your screens bread being shown to cameras.

He exhausted Egyptians by lack of education, food, health, poverty, bureacracy so that even to licence your car requires one and often 2 days off work to complete standing in 90 degrees in the heat in queues of hundreds.

That way he kept control and the other was by fear.

SCAF had a hard job. To God himself it is an almost impossible task to fix what he destroyed in our country. In every sector in every life.

It was our mistake.

I blame ourselves for being quiet and peaceful and non violent and not thinking ahead and forming a revolutionary council that represented the people. Mubarak is just as strong and even more violent than before through his proxy Shafik.
His mafia have too much to lose financially. His mafia own the stock market. They will not lie down and die easily and I am not blaming SCAF. I blame ourselves. It is not easy to protest day after day in 90 degrees fighting armed thugs and filool and their snipers.

Our country needs to be cleansed totally fo filool and for us to never again accept a govenment that is a US puppet who dicates what we eat and when and how.

Peter1469
06-12-2012, 03:54 PM
I still believe what I originally believed.

No one saw what was coming and the SCAF were taken by surprise as we all were.

They are not politicians BUT the constitution made them the new ruler till elections.

We are at fault as Egyptians and I do not blame SCAF 100%.

We should have elected a revolutionary council from day 1 that was our big mistake BUT because we view SCAF and army as two very different things and are a very peaceful nation in general we accepted SCAF.

SCAF had no clue to run the country. The old system is still in place the same cabinet.

This is not Tunisia where they just had to remove a family.

Egypts corruption goes much deeper and affects every single part of society. Right down to the fellucca man. Thats because Tunisia was educated. To keep control of Egypt Mubarak had to keep the country uneducated in the majority and poor.
His mafia kept Egyptians too busy finding bread rather than have energy to watch his moves. That was why if you remember the 3 things Egyptians asked for in Tahrir was BREAD was first! Freedom to choose, and social justice. That was why you saw on your screens bread being shown to cameras.

He exhausted Egyptians by lack of education, food, health, poverty, bureacracy so that even to licence your car requires one and often 2 days off work to complete standing in 90 degrees in the heat in queues of hundreds.

That way he kept control and the other was by fear.

SCAF had a hard job. To God himself it is an almost impossible task to fix what he destroyed in our country. In every sector in every life.

It was our mistake.

I blame ourselves for being quiet and peaceful and non violent and not thinking ahead and forming a revolutionary council that represented the people. Mubarak is just as strong and even more violent than before through his proxy Shafik.
His mafia have too much to lose financially. His mafia own the stock market. They will not lie down and die easily and I am not blaming SCAF. I blame ourselves. It is not easy to protest day after day in 90 degrees fighting armed thugs and filool and their snipers.

Our country needs to be cleansed totally fo filool and for us to never again accept a govenment that is a US puppet who dicates what we eat and when and how.

Great response. I agree with you in general.

Just remember that before you were a US puppet you were a Soviet puppet. Make sure your next incarnation is not as an Islamist puppet. (I am using the term Islamist as radical / militant Muslims.)