Just watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF7bGyrScF0

Howey
12-31-2014, 09:52 PM
He's a nutcase

Mr. Right
12-31-2014, 10:02 PM
He's a nutcase

I've not watched it, but if you'd tell us why he's a nutcase, I'll watch the damn thing.

Adelaide
12-31-2014, 10:16 PM
I've never understood a fear of government, but I haven't really been provided a reason to. Distrust of motives, sure, but not fear. Most of the time they simply topple themselves when there are issues, unless there is a majority such as now. Then you distrust the massive omnibus bills packed with a lot of interesting things.

Bob
01-01-2015, 05:50 AM
I've never understood a fear of government, but I haven't really been provided a reason to. Distrust of motives, sure, but not fear. Most of the time they simply topple themselves when there are issues, unless there is a majority such as now. Then you distrust the massive omnibus bills packed with a lot of interesting things.

Maybe in Canada your politicians do not think of a good day as a day where they passed so many new laws, but in this country it is how they rate themselves. Even our media acts as if all we need are more and more new laws.

Larkin Rose hits it out of the ballpark, so to speak. Bill told me about Larken Rose when Clinton was still president. I was once in a chat group with the guy but he is really a deep thinker. The group felt like professionals to me with me the amateur. They spoke of great ideas that i had not heard of.

Larken with youtube is reaching the everyman.

If a person won't watch this short video, they should not complain about government.

I once did not complain. I was a silly democrat. Thinking those guys in DC were there for our good.

Then the people affected started laying out their cases. I changed party in a flash.