PDA

View Full Version : Team Shafik

Sultan
06-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Really now going all out to create war in Egypt.

Presser 30 minutes ago stating that the Muslim Brotherhood were behind the Camel Battle and are selling the Suez Canal to Qatar!:shocked:

Tawfik Okasha the mad man of TV and Shafiks minister of misinformation really desperate to split the country in 2.

Any comments from foreigners on today latest from inside Egypt?

roadmaster
06-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Medhat Sa’ad, a resident of Garbage City, fears that if Salafis are in charge, a woman walking on the streets without a veil “could be slaughtered.”

I am not Catholic so I have to go to their website to get any answers.

Sultan
06-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Well lobby your congressman and ask why the USA supports the slaughter of non veiled women. Why your government support Wahabi doctrine in Saudi.

Sultan
06-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Chief Prosecutor summons Shafik to trial of the Camel Battle to give his evidence on Monday.

This should be interesting.

Shafik blamed the MB.

Wonder if he will lie on the Quran in court in front of the MB MP Mohammed Beltagy (who was famously on the Mavi Marmara slaughter of activists) who is also giving evidence!

Sultan
06-09-2012, 11:53 AM
Play the 'Hit Shafik with shoe' game

http://www.shareswf.com/game/25087/%D8%A7%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%B4%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%82

:applause:

Sultan
06-11-2012, 05:29 AM
good sign

another bishop called Shafik a hypocrite

Shafik wants to have Quran verses removed from Arabic classes curriculum

Bishop objects

Bravo bishop lets hope they make you or Bassanty the next pope

Sultan
06-11-2012, 05:49 AM
Shafik is absent from court today to answer his claim that the MB orchestrated the Camel Battle. Most likely needs more time to get his lying testimony straight!

It's quite shocking to most Egyptians even the ones who are not MB like me to hear this claim.

Every Egyptian knows that the MB's Beltagy and El Erian were the ones who brought protesters from Shubra and Faisal and called out to defend the front lines in the side streets against Mubaraks thugs.

Muslim Brotherhoods main men El Erian and Beltagy organised the dead and wounded in the side streets to be carried to the field hospitals they set up in Tahrir.

They were the ones who mobilized and organised the different activists into groups to defend the museum and the Catholic Franciscan School beside the museum from the molotov attacks from the bridge by Mubarak and Shafik thugs!

Oh yes and check back the footage on that all the ones who talk of the MB and Islam!! you will see clearly the barricades set up by the MB to protect the Christian nuns house and school!!

The pink coloured 2 level square building to the right of the museum that was having all the molotovs thrown from the bridge at it. Plenty footage on U Tube of that!

The same school that was completely repainted after 11th February by protesters. It looked much better than it did before 25 January actually!

For sure Shafik is ready to turn Egypt into Syria.

His interview last night was enough to see the complete madness and lengths this lunatic will go to destroy finally what Mubarak steadily took 30 years to destroy!

Sultan
06-11-2012, 05:59 AM
US ally Saudi Arabia Wahabi ideology party calling for mobilization of protests IF Egypt new Constitution does not make Sharia the 'SOLE' source of legislation.

What are your comments on that Trinnity?

First on their statement then second on your governments friendship and alliance to them?

Sultan
06-11-2012, 06:11 AM
Independant Court Witness

Samir Altroosh

I spent all day and night at Abdel Moniem Riyad ( big clash point under the bridge where the Mubarak thugs were throwing the molotovs from to hit the Museum and Christian school). Without the MB organisation and efforts to defend Tahrir it would have been a slaughter.

"to be clear the MB members who arrived in Tahrir and were organising the relief teams to defend the square told me that El Erian and Beltagy had organised them into teams to defend the square and people and buildings"

Sultan
06-11-2012, 06:12 AM
Amazing!

Shafik has announced he will add bible verses to the school curriculum if made president! YARAB!!! save us all from this madman!

roadmaster
06-11-2012, 08:16 AM
Amazing!

Shafik has announced he will add bible verses to the school curriculum if made president! YARAB!!! save us all from this madman!

Why are you against the Bible when Mohammad wasn't?

Sultan
06-11-2012, 10:34 AM
Why are you against the Bible when Mohammad wasn't?

Do you know what the story is about?

Is your news showing it?

I am dying to know how the western Coptic Christians are delivering this news to western audiences

Trinnity
06-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Call my congressman? He wouldn't have a clue on any of this. He's not all that bright.

My Senator, on the other hand would.

roadmaster
06-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Do you know what the story is about?

Is your news showing it?

I am dying to know how the western Coptic Christians are delivering this news to western audiences

That's the point. Our regular news shows nothing, in fact nothing is being said. Yes, I can find out but I would have to go to the Catholic website to do so. Mainstream America is not told anything, at least not on the news I watch. I am not Catholic and I don't follow the Pope.

Sultan
06-11-2012, 02:39 PM
No surprise

well this is the story

Shafik has said if elected he will remove Quranic verses from public school curriculum or add bible verse to teach Arabic.

Bishop called him a hypocrite on TV channel.

Children are taught lessons in English here. We learn English as small child then French and German later.

When we learn Arabic language in our Arabic class we learn using various methods and one is Quran.

Shafik wants to add bible verses to the lesson( well to be honest we are not sure what he is talking about because bible is not Arabic)??????? so maybe he was drunk during that interview on church wine maybe :grin:??

Now when I was child the christians in my class at school had no problem with Quranic verses for learning Arabic. Thats because only selected verses were used. Things we had in common like fasting.

To learn Arabic you need to learn 2 types. One is colloqial and one is classical. Colloqial is only really understood locally except Egyptian as ours is used in media and movies and songs so others understand it in Tunis or Tripoli etc but we do not undertand their easily.

So we all learn both.
If we are Arab speaker then we use classical to be understood in other countries so we can talk to each other easily.

Classical is Quranic Arabic. Quranic came from Arabia and had no vowels. They understood but we did not when they spread Islam as we needed vowels to understand what they were saying. When Islam spread they added vowels to the classical to be understood. Now we have classical with vowels BUT we also understand without the vowels in the sentences.

Now this donkey is asking that bible verses be added to Arabic classes?????????

there are no Arabic bible verses!! It is Hebrew or Greek.

The man is desperate for every single vote now.

The whole idea in including Quran is to show the history of the grammar vowels marks and how it evolved. To show the difference. That filool donkey is now talking about adding bible verses???????

Christians boys on my school were not taught Quran as you all think. They were taught the Quranic language and its history of grammar not religion.
I read some crazy stuff about Christians having to recite Quran in schools !! :grin:

This is just nonsense. In fact I was often jealous of the Christian boys in my class at the religious lesson time at school.

When it is time for religious lesson we split up and they get the lesson from the priest or bishop who comes. We get Quran.

Problem for me was I was always seeing the Christian friends of mine out playing football in the playground during their Christian religious lesson. Thats because many times the priest never turned up and they got to play football instead and I was always wishing it was me out there too with them playing football. :undecided:

Sultan
06-11-2012, 02:42 PM
That's the point. Our regular news shows nothing, in fact nothing is being said. Yes, I can find out but I would have to go to the Catholic website to do so. Mainstream America is not told anything, at least not on the news I watch. I am not Catholic and I don't follow the Pope.

by the way it is orthodox Coptic Christian here not catholic although there are some catholics, but it seems they both have the same idol worshipping churches and rituals and things like Rome

Sultan
06-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Allah protect us from Shafik and his crazy supporters and Tawfik Okasha donkey!

Sultan
06-14-2012, 07:10 AM
Team Shafik Media spokesman Tawfik Okasha on Faraeen Channel

saying now that there are groups ready and organised to give out pens with invisible ink to voters at polling stations!

http://i46.tinypic.com/2yv4dup.jpg

This same lunatic is giving evidence in court in support of Shafik in Camel Battle!

Allah save us from the filool !

Sultan
06-14-2012, 07:12 AM
The Shafik Okasha roadshow is being compared to Laurel and Hardy for real!

If anyone on Twitter you will get great entertainment if you check out Shafiks media spokesperson Okasha daily tweets. :grin:
Yes this guy is real!

He has his own TV channel!

See some of his tweets in English

https://twitter.com/#!/TawfikOkasha_en

Sultan
06-14-2012, 07:20 AM
You might need translation though because we Egyptians every day have to try to translate his Tweets in Arabic. He is from very low class with low education and speaks peasant farmer Arabic :huh:

Masons are Wahabis
Big elephant mustaches are Gulf Arabs

There are others we have no idea what he means like 'penetrating milk'????? :huh:

I hear Americans talk of their own version of Okasha on TV but I cant think of the guys name right now???????? he's on Fox I believe....??