PDA

View Full Version : Mubaraks funeral

Sultan
06-09-2012, 02:29 PM
http://almogaz.com/politics/news/2012/06/9/298043#.T9OYaZl2j8w.facebook

look like his 15 million marble air conditioned Heliopolis tomb wont be his final resting place after all

SCAF might have to send his body to his allies in USA or Israel for burial

After all he stabilized the region for you

Sultan
06-09-2012, 02:31 PM
or bury him at sea off a USS warship ...........with Saudi permission of course

Trinnity
06-10-2012, 11:07 AM
I saw in the news that he's very sick. What's wrong with him?

Peter1469
06-10-2012, 11:19 AM
http://almogaz.com/politics/news/2012/06/9/298043#.T9OYaZl2j8w.facebook

look like his 15 million marble air conditioned Heliopolis tomb wont be his final resting place after all

SCAF might have to send his body to his allies in USA or Israel for burial

After all he stabilized the region for you

He did. And Obama turned on him. It is shameful.

Peter1469
06-10-2012, 11:19 AM

He is dying of old age.

Trinnity
06-10-2012, 01:13 PM
I'm sure it's stress that's killing him.

Peter1469
06-10-2012, 01:21 PM
That is certainly a factor. But we should all remember that a year or two prior to the crisis in Egypt Mubarak was maneuvering his son into power because of his poor health; and the military was doing everything it could to block that move.

Beevee
06-10-2012, 09:29 PM

He's dying of a broken heart since US funds ran dry.

Conley
06-10-2012, 09:32 PM
He's dying of a broken heart since US funds ran dry.

Yep, and yet US funds keep pouring billions into Egypt. What can you do?

Beevee
06-10-2012, 09:42 PM
It's funny how all the leaders of those countries that were put into power by the US suddenly become sick when the US turns their back on them. It's like an epidemic.

Trinnity
06-10-2012, 10:27 PM
We're broke and we have a spending problem. Foreign aid....what a waste.

Sultan
06-11-2012, 04:43 AM
It's not foreign aid

it is called bribery

if it were aid then flying in rice to starving would be the aim but it's not

Sultan
06-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Today he has been in and out of coma all day and been resuscitated 4 times and been on ventilator 4 times and been de fibrillated once and still managed to ask for Ala'a his son to be allowed to sleep in his suite!

The shame of it!
The humiliation of it!

Sultan
06-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Mubarak has been defibrillated once more making that twice today says his lawyer.

Prosecutor still refusing his plea to go back to his hospital suite with it's jacuzzi

Trinnity
06-11-2012, 02:01 PM
You're right, it is bribery. We bribe these countries to behave. It doesn't work, so the money is a waste.

Sultan
06-11-2012, 02:51 PM
behave?

you missed the news today from Syria and Libya then?

moon
06-20-2012, 02:34 AM
Libya is a hell-hole of renegade militias. *So is Syria. * *Gaddafi didn't provide the Libyan militias with money and armaments. *Assad hasn't provided the Syrian militias with money and armaments. * Who is it that does ? * *

Sultan
06-20-2012, 08:05 AM
Libya is a hell-hole of renegade militias. *So is Syria. * *Gaddafi didn't provide the Libyan militias with money and armaments. *Assad hasn't provided the Syrian militias with money and armaments. * Who is it that does ? * *

Exactly!

100 missiles were seized coming into Egypt 2 days ago from Libya!

This whole thing is more sinister.

Either of two things.

US and Saudi are actively creating chaos in our region to destabilize all countries except Saudi etc

or

Obama has plan to arm the populations of the countries surrounding the parasite state of Zionistan with missiles etc to create a total war so that the Zionistan is wiped from the map and the problem is over at last.

I'm not sure yet which it is but for sure it is one of these options.

Option 2 seems more likely because they are actively arming militias and rebels and religious fanatics so Obama might just be ridding us of zionistan but by Muslim hands????

I cant think of any logical sane reason for that at all except option 2

Peter1469
06-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Obama is about as pro-Jew as you guys are. I don't think you need to worry about Obama helping out Israel.

Sultan
06-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Obama is about as pro-Jew as you guys are. I don't think you need to worry about Obama helping out Israel.

No not Jew.

Zionist.

Jews we know all about and are warned about them and we have their history but we have to live with them and deal with them as best we can.

We are against zionism and the creation of the apatheid state on holy land and their ethnic cleansing and if Jews are part of that then them as well. But not all Jews are monsters. Many Jews are against the zionists and their ethnic cleansing.

Obama has sickened not only you lot but us as well.
What hope is there when you have 2 parties with the same policy........

We may be having our first ever political life here but for sure it is much healthier than the USA. We have black white and every colour in the middle all having a voice and say in shaping the new Egypt. A long journey for sure but a big mix in opinion is healthy.
Your congress is paralysed by the zionists.

Thats something that we will NEVER allow to happen here

No NOT EVER again will that happen! :grin:

The days of one family ruling a country is coming to an end.

Peter1469
06-21-2012, 05:38 PM
No not Jew.

Zionist.

Jews we know all about and are warned about them and we have their history but we have to live with them and deal with them as best we can.

We are against zionism and the creation of the apatheid state on holy land and their ethnic cleansing and if Jews are part of that then them as well. But not all Jews are monsters. Many Jews are against the zionists and their ethnic cleansing.

Obama has sickened not only you lot but us as well.

We may be having our first ever political life here but for sure it is much healthier than the USA. We have black white and every colour in the middle all having a voice and say in shaping the new Egypt. A long journey for sure but a big mix in opinion is healthy.
Your congress is paralysed by the zionists.

Thats something that we will NEVER allow to happen here

No NOT EVER again will that happen! :grin:

The days of one family ruling a country is coming to an end.

Good to see you notice that fact!

I advocate for the US not involving itself in the ME.