PDA

View Full Version : Al Queda Issues New Bounties Ten Camels for Obama Twenty Hens for Hillary Clinton

Conley
06-10-2012, 05:18 PM
The al Qaeda affiliate in Somalia has mocked the new $33 million bounty on its top leaders heads by offering its own bounty for President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton – 10 camels for Obama and 20 chickens for Clinton.

"Anyone who helps the Mujahideen find the whereabouts of Obama and Hillary Clinton will be rewarded with 10 Camels to the information leading to Obama and 10 hens and 10 cocks for Hillary," said senior Shabaab commander Fuad Mohamed Khalaf in a statement reported on numerous websites.

Earlier this week, the U.S. offered a total of $33 million through the State Department's Rewards for Justice program for information leading to the capture of seven different Shabaab leaders, including Khalaf.

The U.S. offered $7 million for founder and commander Ahmed Abdi Aw-Mohamed, AKA Godane or Mukhtar Abu Zubeir, five million for Khalaf and three other men, and $3 million apiece for two other leaders.

The announcement of the U.S. bounties came as Somali and other African military forces have begun to squeeze Shabaab into a smaller and smaller section of Somalia. In a statement, the Somali government said the rewards would help crush the al Qaeda affiliate.

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-offshoot-offers-camels-obamas-head-hens-165924543--abc-news-topstories.html

At first I laughed...then I realized some of you on here might think that's a fair trade. :shocked:

MMC
06-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Good thing the Somalian's didn't offer up the goose that lays the golden egg. :grin:

Peter1469
06-10-2012, 05:35 PM
I am opposed to Obama, but as a soldier I stand between him and al Qaeda. They won't have to pay that camel tax so long as I live.

MMC
06-10-2012, 06:29 PM
I am against Obama too. But I wouldn't hesitate for a second to take down any that went after him. Thats anywhere on the Planet.

roadmaster
06-10-2012, 08:49 PM
20 chickens for Clinton.

That's a little too much.

Peter1469
06-10-2012, 09:13 PM
That's a little too much.

10 hens and 10 cocks!

Sultan
06-11-2012, 04:48 AM
The al Qaeda affiliate in Somalia has mocked the new $33 million bounty on its top leaders heads by offering its own bounty for President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton – 10 camels for Obama and 20 chickens for Clinton.

"Anyone who helps the Mujahideen find the whereabouts of Obama and Hillary Clinton will be rewarded with 10 Camels to the information leading to Obama and 10 hens and 10 cocks for Hillary," said senior Shabaab commander Fuad Mohamed Khalaf in a statement reported on numerous websites.

Earlier this week, the U.S. offered a total of $33 million through the State Department's Rewards for Justice program for information leading to the capture of seven different Shabaab leaders, including Khalaf.

The U.S. offered $7 million for founder and commander Ahmed Abdi Aw-Mohamed, AKA Godane or Mukhtar Abu Zubeir, five million for Khalaf and three other men, and $3 million apiece for two other leaders.

The announcement of the U.S. bounties came as Somali and other African military forces have begun to squeeze Shabaab into a smaller and smaller section of Somalia. In a statement, the Somali government said the rewards would help crush the al Qaeda affiliate.

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-offshoot-offers-camels-obamas-head-hens-165924543--abc-news-topstories.html

At first I laughed...then I realized some of you on here might think that's a fair trade. :shocked:

the real question is this

why IF the US created AQ is such a problem and costing the lives of so many US soliders on the field and in the one a day suicides back home plus the huge cost in military then why you have to ask yourself is the reward so low?

I mean seriously 33 million $?

Why not offer a real reward like a billion to get the whole leadership turned in :wink: ?

Peter1469
06-11-2012, 03:34 PM
the real question is this

why IF the US created AQ is such a problem and costing the lives of so many US soliders on the field and in the one a day suicides back home plus the huge cost in military then why you have to ask yourself is the reward so low?

I mean seriously 33 million $?

Why not offer a real reward like a billion to get the whole leadership turned in :wink: ?

The reward is set at a level that the locals in Somalia can understand. $10M means nothing to them. 10 camels does- and it seems realistic.

waltky
10-23-2012, 11:41 PM
al Shabaab still a threat in Somalia...
:shocked:
Many Somalis Still See al-Shabab as Threat
October 23, 2012 — A United Nations report this month said half of Somalia’s population wants to leave the country despite security gains and the creation of a new government. Some Somalis who have fled still see the al-Qaida linked group al-Shabab as a threat to both their lives and the future of their country.

In 2008, Ismail Maalim Ahmed, was working with the World Health Organization (WHO) in Somalia’s Bay region. That year, in July, he came under attack from al-Shabab. “I was working with WHO as a health surveyor. Al-Shabab kidnapped me at a place which is 25 kilomteters away from Baidoa and took me to a remote place. In the first place they deceived me by asking me a favor to give them a lift to some place. When we arrived at the village they told me to come out of the car at a gunpoint and they said to me I was infidel and a spy and they shot me nine times,” Ahmed said.

Left to die, Ahmed struggled to walk for seven kilometers over eight hours. After a long ordeal he got help and he was taken to the town of Dinsroor. The next day he was airlifted to Nairobi for further treatment. After three months staying in Nairobi he went back to Dinsoor. Ahmed says he wanted answers as to why al-Shabab wanted him dead. But al-Shabab still saw him as a threat, and left him a message demanding he leave the country within 24 hours.

Ahmed‘s story is the example of the kind of pressure al-Shabab has put on Somalis to leave their own country. The U.N. report says despite security gains made in the last two years, Somalis are not yet convinced things will change for better, and half of the population wants to seek refuge in other countries. Lack of opportunities inside the country have also made easy for al-Shabab to recruit youths to fight for the group.

A Human Rights Watch report released in February noted the militant group has increasingly recruited children to strengthen its numbers. Families and children that resist the recruitment drive face severe consequences and even death. Some parents whose sons have joined al-Shabab have found other alternatives to get their sons back without being detected by the militant group. Thirty-year old AbdiKhadir Mohamed, who lives in Nairobi, has recently travelled back to Somalia to get his 12-year-old nephew who joined al-Shabab when his entire class joined.

More http://www.voanews.com/content/somalia-al-shabab-threat/1531944.html

roadmaster
10-24-2012, 01:49 AM
They have always rounded up young men by force some as early as 9 years old.

GrassrootsConservative
10-24-2012, 01:55 AM
Too bad we didn't keep Osama's body. We could take his turban off and tell Al Qaeda that it's Odumba.

We'd get their camels.

:laughing4:

waltky
10-24-2012, 03:18 AM
Granny says...

... "10 cocks fer Hillary?...

... Oh my!"