PDA

View Full Version : Rebels actually murderers in killings blamed on Syrian army

Frogger
06-10-2012, 09:57 PM
It seems the western press along with the Arab press are so eager to blame all the atrocities in Syria on Assad and the army that they are being duped by the rebels who have been killing Alawites, Shias and Cbristians and blaming it on the Syrian army.

Report: Rebels Responsible for Houla Massacre

By John Rosenthal

June 9, 2012 4:00 A.M.

It was, in the words of U.N. special envoy Kofi Annan, the“tipping point” in the Syria conflict: a savage massacre of over 90 people,predominantly women and children, for which the Syrian regime of Basharal-Assad was immediately blamed by virtually the entirety of the Western media.Within days of the first reports of the Houla massacre, the U.S., France, GreatBritain, Germany, and several other Western countries announced that they wereexpelling Syria’s ambassadors in protest.

But according to a new report in Germany’s leading daily,the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ), the Houla massacre was in factcommitted by anti-Assad Sunni militants, and the bulk of the victims weremember of the Alawi and Shia minorities, which have been largely supportive ofAssad. For its account of the massacre, the report cites opponents of Assad,who, however, declined to have their names appear in print out of fear ofreprisals from armed opposition groups.

According to the article’s sources, the massacre occurredafter rebel forces attacked three army-controlled roadblocks outside of Houla.The roadblocks had been set up to protect nearby Alawi majority villages fromattacks by Sunni militias. The rebel attacks provoked a call for reinforcementsby the besieged army units. Syrian army and rebel forces are reported to haveengaged in battle for some 90 minutes, during which time “dozens of soldiersand rebels” were killed.

“According to eyewitness accounts,” the FAZ reportcontinues,

the massacre occurred during this time. Those killed werealmost exclusively from families belonging to Houla’s Alawi and Shiaminorities. Over 90% of Houla’s population are Sunnis. Several dozen members ofa family were slaughtered, which had converted from Sunni to Shia Islam. Membersof the Shomaliya, an Alawi family, were also killed, as was the family of aSunni member of the Syrian parliament who is regarded as a collaborator.Immediately following the massacre, the perpetrators are supposed to havefilmed their victims and then presented them as Sunni victims in videos postedon the internet.

The FAZ report echoes eyewitness accounts collected fromrefugees from the Houla region by members of the Monastery of St. James inQara, Syria. According to monastery sources cited by the Dutch Middle Eastexpert Martin Janssen, armed rebels murdered “entire Alawi families” in thevillage of Taldo in the Houla region.

Already at the beginning of April, Mother Agnès-Mariam de laCroix of the St. James Monastery warned of rebel atrocities’ being repackagedin both Arab and Western media accounts as regime atrocities. She cited thecase of a massacre in the Khalidiya neighborhood in Homs. According to anaccount published in French on the monastery’s website, rebels gatheredChristian and Alawi hostages in a building in Khalidiya and blew up thebuilding with dynamite. They then attributed the crime to the regular Syrianarmy. “Even though this act has been attributed to regular army forces . . . ,the evidence and testimony are irrefutable: It was an operation undertaken byarmed groups affiliated with the opposition,” Mother Agnès-Mariam wrote.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/302261/report-rebels-responsible-houla-massacre-john-rosenthal#

Beevee
06-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Why are you so worried about it?

It's this lot that will be placed into power by the US at some future date. Then you can all be friends.

MMC
06-10-2012, 10:21 PM
This morning they were reporting that the Rebels would not honor the cease-fire. Which all this activity stirred up again After Clinton announced that Assad must go the other day.

Plus now Russia and China are stating they wont allow any military intervention again. Then we have the Russians testing a Missle over the ME. Think that got Hillary's Attention after she opened her mouth about Putin.

Trinnity
06-11-2012, 12:26 AM
What a mess.

Sultan
06-11-2012, 04:37 AM
It seems the western press along with the Arab press are so eager to blame all the atrocities in Syria on Assad and the army that they are being duped by the rebels who have been killing Alawites, Shias and Cbristians and blaming it on the Syrian army.

Report: Rebels Responsible for Houla Massacre

By John Rosenthal

June 9, 2012 4:00 A.M.

It was, in the words of U.N. special envoy Kofi Annan, the“tipping point” in the Syria conflict: a savage massacre of over 90 people,predominantly women and children, for which the Syrian regime of Basharal-Assad was immediately blamed by virtually the entirety of the Western media.Within days of the first reports of the Houla massacre, the U.S., France, GreatBritain, Germany, and several other Western countries announced that they wereexpelling Syria’s ambassadors in protest.

But according to a new report in Germany’s leading daily,the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ), the Houla massacre was in factcommitted by anti-Assad Sunni militants, and the bulk of the victims weremember of the Alawi and Shia minorities, which have been largely supportive ofAssad. For its account of the massacre, the report cites opponents of Assad,who, however, declined to have their names appear in print out of fear ofreprisals from armed opposition groups.

According to the article’s sources, the massacre occurredafter rebel forces attacked three army-controlled roadblocks outside of Houla.The roadblocks had been set up to protect nearby Alawi majority villages fromattacks by Sunni militias. The rebel attacks provoked a call for reinforcementsby the besieged army units. Syrian army and rebel forces are reported to haveengaged in battle for some 90 minutes, during which time “dozens of soldiersand rebels” were killed.

“According to eyewitness accounts,” the FAZ reportcontinues,

the massacre occurred during this time. Those killed werealmost exclusively from families belonging to Houla’s Alawi and Shiaminorities. Over 90% of Houla’s population are Sunnis. Several dozen members ofa family were slaughtered, which had converted from Sunni to Shia Islam. Membersof the Shomaliya, an Alawi family, were also killed, as was the family of aSunni member of the Syrian parliament who is regarded as a collaborator.Immediately following the massacre, the perpetrators are supposed to havefilmed their victims and then presented them as Sunni victims in videos postedon the internet.

The FAZ report echoes eyewitness accounts collected fromrefugees from the Houla region by members of the Monastery of St. James inQara, Syria. According to monastery sources cited by the Dutch Middle Eastexpert Martin Janssen, armed rebels murdered “entire Alawi families” in thevillage of Taldo in the Houla region.

Already at the beginning of April, Mother Agnès-Mariam de laCroix of the St. James Monastery warned of rebel atrocities’ being repackagedin both Arab and Western media accounts as regime atrocities. She cited thecase of a massacre in the Khalidiya neighborhood in Homs. According to anaccount published in French on the monastery’s website, rebels gatheredChristian and Alawi hostages in a building in Khalidiya and blew up thebuilding with dynamite. They then attributed the crime to the regular Syrianarmy. “Even though this act has been attributed to regular army forces . . . ,the evidence and testimony are irrefutable: It was an operation undertaken byarmed groups affiliated with the opposition,” Mother Agnès-Mariam wrote.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/302261/report-rebels-responsible-houla-massacre-john-rosenthal#

anyone with any brain could see what was going on in Syria long ago and for sure you would not know if watching Western media

I would reccommend every Westerner to buy and read the book House of Bush House of Saud by Craig Unger.

Once you read that everything will make sense

It's a blessing the Russians and Chinese are in the UNSC as a force against the Triangle of Terror!

MMC
06-11-2012, 05:19 AM
Well looking back into the threads with Syria on this site. Seems the statement concerning Western media is highly bloviated upon by those in the ME moreso than any other place on the planet. :grin:

I would recommend those members on the site that want actuality, facts, and the truth as to what is taking place. To read those threads on Syria. As most media sources used are thru Rueters, Associated Press, AFP, Al-Jazerra, Asian times, and Press News/TV. So much for Western Coverage. :rollseyes:

In the bigger pictures of things.....Russia is only concerned over their interests with Syria and not so much the Eternal struggle of Sunni vs Shia. One of those interests is around Tarterus and their base. Which the Sunni Rebels have for some reason chosen to avoid at all costs. Of course the other is Arms sales. Same for the Chinese. As neither rely on Syria for OIL as main contributer for that energy issue.

Susan Rice US UN Ambassador has been pushing non-stop in the UN and lashing out agaisnt Assad while Clinton keeps running around having her friends of Syria Meeting trying to get others to assist in Removing Assad. Both are stalling for time until they can get Obama back into play.

IMO Assad needs to bring about the endgame as quickly as possible. Otherwise after the Election (which will not matter the outcome)he will need to prepare for real the fight thats coming. As it will not matter with Obama or Romney. Both Neo-Libs and Neo-Cons will be about dragging the US into some sort of support of France and the Brits with their play in assisting the Sunni to gain control of another ME Country.

The Sunni rebels have been caught slaughtering innocent citizens. So Rice and Clinton no longer can justify the actions of the Free Syrian Army. Which in their rhetoric this issue will be avoided. Moreover Assad has not used any of his Air Force to go after the Sunni rebels.

Looks like once again many in the US don't want any involvement in Syria or the ME, despite the Neo's going about their buisness. Most know Syria is no threat to US National Security and many are quite content to sit back and let the Sunni and Shia destroy one another. :studying:

Beevee
06-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Wow! I didn't realise the whole of the mid-east conflict revolved around the US election. I learn something new every day.

Which mid-eastern countries to you consider will be at war with each other in 2017?

MMC
06-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Wow! I didn't realise the whole of the mid-east conflict revolved around the US election. I learn something new every day.

Which mid-eastern countries to you consider will be at war with each other in 2017?

Well with the reports of the Political Strategists and US Media Outlets all making statements about the Obama Administration wanting to wait until after the elections concerning US involvement in Syria. I wouldn't find it to difficult to understand. Perhaps if they use Old English, it might help.....huh? :undecided:

Althought truthfully most others wouldn't consider Syria All of the ME. :rollseyes:

Why would Countries and borders have anything to do with Sunni Arabs and Shia Arabs? What would change with them from being at war, for the last 500 years with each other? In 2017 do you think any borders or countries will be preventing them from being at war with one another? :undecided:

Beevee
06-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Well with the reports of the Political Strategists and US Media Outlets all making statements about the Obama Administration wanting to wait until after the elections concerning US involvement in Syria. I wouldn't find it to difficult to understand. Perhaps if they use Old English, it might help.....huh? :undecided:

Althought truthfully most others wouldn't consider Syria All of the ME. :rollseyes:

Why would Countries and borders have anything to do with Sunni Arabs and Shia Arabs? What would change with them from being at war, for the last 500 years with each other? In 2017 do you think any borders or countries will be preventing them from being at war with one another? :undecided:

It's interesting that all the US media knows the President's strategy, other than himself.

MMC
06-11-2012, 09:09 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/30/us-syria-crisis-obama-idUSBRE84T1HJ20120530http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20120530&t=2&i=613446780&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=CBRE84T1UKZ00
(Reuters) - President Barack Obama is gambling that his administration's failure to act forcefully to stem the bloody crisis in Syria (http://thepoliticalforums.com/places/syria) won't become an election-year liability - and that looks for now like a good bet, with Americans weary of war and focused on the struggling U.S. economy.

Beevee
06-11-2012, 09:11 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/30/us-syria-crisis-obama-idUSBRE84T1HJ20120530http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20120530&t=2&i=613446780&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=CBRE84T1UKZ00
(Reuters) - President Barack Obama is gambling that his administration's failure to act forcefully to stem the bloody crisis in Syria (http://thepoliticalforums.com/places/syria) won't become an election-year liability - and that looks for now like a good bet, with Americans weary of war and focused on the struggling U.S. economy.

As I said!

MMC
06-11-2012, 09:15 AM
In theory, at least, Obama could forge a coalition of willing countries - including some Gulf states and some NATO members - to oust Assad by force.
But the White House has made clear there is almost no chance Obama will do that. He is campaigning for reelection in November in part on his ending of one war, in Iraq, and winding down another, in Afghanistan (http://thepoliticalforums.com/places/afghanistan).

The risk to Obama is a Syrian crisis that worsens further, destabilizes the region and gains traction with the American public. A U.N.-brokered ceasefire plan has all but collapsed, and diplomats admit there is no "Plan B.".....snip~

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/30/us-syria-crisis-obama-idUSBRE84T1HJ20120530

Yeah, it is truly out of the ordinary that Team Obama would give Press Coverage to all the Media while noting what they are Campaigning on and why. :rollseyes:

Peter1469
06-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Well looking back into the threads with Syria on this site. Seems the statement concerning Western media is highly bloviated upon by those in the ME moreso than any other place on the planet. :grin:

I would recommend those members on the site that want actuality, facts, and the truth as to what is taking place. To read those threads on Syria. As most media sources used are thru Rueters, Associated Press, AFP, Al-Jazerra, Asian times, and Press News/TV. So much for Western Coverage. :rollseyes:

In the bigger pictures of things.....Russia is only concerned over their interests with Syria and not so much the Eternal struggle of Sunni vs Shia. One of those interests is around Tarterus and their base. Which the Sunni Rebels have for some reason chosen to avoid at all costs. Of course the other is Arms sales. Same for the Chinese. As neither rely on Syria for OIL as main contributer for that energy issue.

Susan Rice US UN Ambassador has been pushing non-stop in the UN and lashing out agaisnt Assad while Clinton keeps running around having her friends of Syria Meeting trying to get others to assist in Removing Assad. Both are stalling for time until they can get Obama back into play.

IMO Assad needs to bring about the endgame as quickly as possible. Otherwise after the Election (which will not matter the outcome)he will need to prepare for real the fight thats coming. As it will not matter with Obama or Romney. Both Neo-Libs and Neo-Cons will be about dragging the US into some sort of support of France and the Brits with their play in assisting the Sunni to gain control of another ME Country.

The Sunni rebels have been caught slaughtering innocent citizens. So Rice and Clinton no longer can justify the actions of the Free Syrian Army. Which in their rhetoric this issue will be avoided. Moreover Assad has not used any of his Air Force to go after the Sunni rebels.

Looks like once again many in the US don't want any involvement in Syria or the ME, despite the Neo's going about their buisness. Most know Syria is no threat to US National Security and many are quite content to sit back and let the Sunni and Shia destroy one another. :studying:

I think Russia is more concerned with keeping the US tied up than they are with Syria. They have loved our 10 year war on terror. It has allowed them to consolidate a lot of power in their own back yard.

Peter1469
06-11-2012, 03:50 PM

There are a lot of people in America, to include Ron Paul supporters, that don't want Obama to use military force in Syria. Syrian civilians dying is a Syrian problem. Not a problem for the US. Turkey should perhaps act.

MMC
06-11-2012, 06:41 PM
There are a lot of people in America, to include Ron Paul supporters, that don't want Obama to use military force in Syria. Syrian civilians dying is a Syrian problem. Not a problem for the US. Turkey should perhaps act.

I agree.....we should stay out of it and let the Sunni do their own fighting. Let Qatar and the Saud lead the way and get on those front lines. Instead of always fighting from the rear-end. :wink:

Frogger
06-11-2012, 09:47 PM
It would be a big mistake to get involved in Syria in order to oust Assad. It is almost certain that any government that follows Assad will be worse than what Syria has a present. It is not our job to build nations, especially nations that will hate us.

Sultan
06-12-2012, 05:32 AM
These are the kind of videos that the West wont be showing to the world.

An Army vehicle patrolling the streets is attacked by 2 rockets of some kind.

I'm wondering if 'rebels' in another country were attacking army vehicles with rockets what would the UNSC be saying..........say like in Afghanistan for instance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn2CEX-O1ZI

<<<viddy does not work>>>

Sultan
06-12-2012, 05:36 AM
US Saudi and Qatari funded jihadist rebel

Is it reminding you of similar videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VNj5zGF5xg&amp;list=UUF2vDOPgl44ClBNAs_5sCxw&amp; index=7&amp;feature=plcp

<<<viddy is indecipherable due to foreign language>>>

MMC
06-12-2012, 06:02 AM
The only thing the US is funding is communications equipment and helping the rebels to avoid capture inside Syria. The Saud, Qataris', France and the Brits are supplying weapons to the Free Syrian Army Rebels. Of course the French and the Brits are using the Saud and Qataris to supply those weapons.

The Russians have been watching to and Obama is making sure that no Weapons come from the US, not until he can get some other Coalition of NASA troops to go in and or set up a No Fly Zone. So far Obama has said No.....to the no fly zone. But The french are pushing it in the UN and have filed resolutions. Just like they did with Libya last time. Althought now with Hollande pulling the French Troops out of Afghanistan. We might see the French begin to back off with pushing for involvement in Syria.

Don't looks like Assad will get any other assistance from other Shia. Which they won't rise up against the Sunni other than in Bahrain and thats if the Saudi don't drive over the border again and start killing them.

How much money has the Saud given to those Around them? Hence their control. Able to pull whoever's string when they want. Including those Rebels. All the Saud had to do was to tell the Sunni Rebels to cease-fire and they would have. As they would not want to stop recieving those caches of Arms. Instead the Qataris and the Saud are pushing the envelope, Hoping to draw the US in to counter Russia.

Hillary even has been real vocal with Russia and Putin. Why Clinton tries to make Russia look like the bad guy with the Chinese she has focused more on Putin and his Boyzs. We see how Putin has responded. Few Words and some actions. Test firing a missile over the ME was one while sending more ships to Tarterus was the other.

moon
06-12-2012, 09:00 AM
The only thing the US is funding is communications equipment and helping the rebels to avoid capture inside Syria.

Linkie, please.*

MMC
06-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Linkie, please.*

http://images.jagran.com/obama-b-1-12-2011.jpg
Obama ramps up aid to Syrian opposition.

Washington: President Barack Obama has ramped up US aid, including communications equipment and medical supplies, to Syria's opposition in hopes of accelerating the downfall of President Bashar Assad, officials said.

The President signed off on the USD 12 million package last week, US officials said on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation. They would not outline all forms of American assistance because of the danger anti-Assad protesters have faced over the past year.
Obama spoke about potential aid options last month during a lengthy private meeting with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in South Korea. Officials said at the time that Washington and its allies were considering providing Syrian rebels with communication, medical and other "nonlethal" aid.

Washington had been providing satellite phones, SIM cards and other such equipment already, officials acknowledged, but said the level of assistance will now be increased. No figures for the value of the assistance were immediately available.

The US and its partners have been trying to help the opposition organise itself and maintain better communications with members outside the country, so that they can coalesce around a common post-Assad vision for Syria. Radio assistance and the like also could help opposition members evade Syrian government regime attacks.....snip~

http://post.jagran.com/Obama-ramps-up-aid-to-Syrian-opposition-Officials-1334399250

http://iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/texttrans/2012/05/201205105462.html?CP.rss=true#axzz1xaZkwo3p

http://newsblaze.com/story/20120422071803mina.nb/topstory.html

Panetta also said the armed resistance in Syria was so fragmented that it was difficult to know who outside governments should recognize or contact, with roughly 100 groups identified as part of the opposition.

"It is not clear what constitutes the Syrian armed opposition -- there has been no single unifying military alternative that can be recognized, appointed, or contacted."

The American military role has so far been limited to sharing intelligence with regional partners, Dempsey said. "But should we be called on to help secure US interests in other ways, we will be ready," he said.

The military had prepared contingency plans for possible intervention at the request of the White House, but the president has not yet been briefed and a more detailed operational plan has yet to be drawn up, he said.
The military options include imposing a no-fly zone, naval "interdiction" and "limited aerial strikes," he said.....snip~

http://www.emirates247.com/news/region/us-weighs-non-lethal-aid-to-syria-rebels-2012-03-08-1.447367

Plus lets not forget Hillary alreay admitting to helping the Free Syrian Army Rebels from evading capture inside Syria. Which she did at her big to do Friends of Syria Meeting.But it does help to know who one is dealing with first before just throwing out weapons to the unskilled.

Let me know if you need some more links. :rollseyes:

moon
06-12-2012, 09:39 AM
Sure, who are these ' anonymous officials ' whose secretive suggestions and rumors you have the nerve to present to the forum as fact ? * * Were you hoping that your link to US food and medicine aid would be construed to support your claim ? * Linkie, please.

MMC
06-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Sure, who are these ' anonymous officials ' whose secretive suggestions and rumors you have the nerve to present to the forum as fact ? * Linkie, please.

Are you going to play games Moon. Or isn't the UAE news helping you to figure it out. Would you care to call for a ruling on the links? You got 4 links there and all of them explain what is being sent to Syria. Including the President ordering a 12 million dollar package.

No where does it say the Source in a newspiece has to produce their name. How many foreigners refuse to give their name because they are not approved to speak openly to the media. So you can save all that bs. But then if you are here to just disrupt the site. Are only going to talk about what you throw out as links from your little tiny world. Then this might not be the place for you. :wink:

Sultan
06-12-2012, 09:56 AM
June 12, 2012

http://globalresearch.ca/site_images/topheader1a.jpg

http://globalresearch.ca/site_images/blank1x1.gif

US Officially Arming Extremists in Syria
Denied no longer, US officials admit US-Saudi cash & logistical support arming terrorists in Syria.

by Tony Cartalucci

May 18, 2012

Recently reported in "Brookings Announces Next Move in Syria: War (http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2012/05/brookings-announces-next-move-in-syria.html)," it was stated that "by the US policy think-tank Brookings Institution's own admission, the Kofi Annan six-point peace plan in Syria was merely a ploy to buy time to reorganize NATO's ineffective terrorist proxies (http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2012/04/syrian-peace-deal-uns-cloak-to-natos.html) and provide them the pretext necessary for establishing NATO protected safe havens from which to carry out their terrorism from." It was also examined in detail, how in 2007, US, Saudi, and Israeli officials admitted (http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2012/05/syrian-war-prequel.html) they were creating a militant front of extremists for the sole purpose of causing the destabilization of Syria we see today, and ultimately overthrowing the Syrian government. It was noted how these extremist militants had direct ties to Al Qaeda.

Now it is fully admitted that weapons, cash, and logistical support is indeed being provided to terrorist forces in Syria by the United States, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other Gulf States. This, despite a current UN ceasefire the West has continuously berated the Syrian government for violating, indicates that indeed reorganizing, rearming, and redeploying NATO's terrorist proxies is complete, and another round of destructive violence has begun.

In the Washington Post's article, "Syrian rebels get influx of arms with gulf neighbors’ money, U.S. coordination (http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/syrian-rebels-get-influx-of-arms-with-gulf-neighbors-money-us-coordination/2012/05/15/gIQAds2TSU_story.html)," not only is this admitted, but claims made by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad have been confirmed that Syria's historically violent Muslim Brotherhood, stated in 2007 by Seymour Hersh as being a direct proxy of US-Saudi-Israeli funding and support (http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2012/05/syrian-war-prequel.html), is also directly arming and funding contingents of extremists committing acts of terror across Syria.

Areas across Syria that have until now been portrayed as centers for "pro-democracy" protests, racked by violence depicted as "repression" by Syrian troops, are now admitted by the Washington Post to be areas where "material is being stockpiled." This includes the flashpoint city of Idlib on the Turkish-Syrian border, in the suburbs of Damascus, and along Syria's border with Lebanon. And again, in 2007, Seymour Hersh revealed that the US (http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2012/05/sunni-extremists-ravaging-syria-created.html), Israel, and Saudi Arabia had planned to array extremists along Syria's border to commit the very violence now being admitted by the Post today.

The Washington Post openly admits that these weapons, supplies, cash and support, provided by the US and Saudi Arabia are directly responsible for the increased violence in Syria, in the midst of a ceasefire the West has attempted to disingenuously use to defame the Syrian government, hamper its ability to restore order, and indeed, rearm, reorganize, and redeploy their terrorist proxies to begin another attempt at violent foreign-backed regime change:

"The effect of the new arms appeared evident in Monday’s clash between opposition and government forces over control of the rebel-held city of Rastan, near Homs. The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said rebel forces who overran a government base had killed 23 Syrian soldiers." -Washington Post, May 16, 2012 (http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/syrian-rebels-get-influx-of-arms-with-gulf-neighbors-money-us-coordination/2012/05/15/gIQAds2TSU_story.html)

The Post also admitted that Washington, again, in the midst of a UN ceasefire, was attempting to trigger yet more violence, this time in areas controlled by Syria's Kurds who have remained out of the predominately foreign-backed conflict.

Paradoxically, the US and Gulf State military support being funneled into Syria to purposefully flare violence in the midst of a UN ceasefire, is continuing even after the Pentagon has admitted Al Qaeda is present and active in Syria (http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2012/05/confirmed-sunni-extremists-behind.html), this after terrorist groups claimed responsibility for a series of bombings that have killed mostly civilians.

And in the midst of this admitted attempt to increase violence and chaos, the Washington Post also declared that NATO-member Turkey would be pressured to invoke Article IV of the NATO Charter (http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/syrian-rebels-get-influx-of-arms-with-gulf-neighbors-money-us-coordination/2012/05/15/gIQAds2TSU_story_1.html), allowing NATO to militarily intervene to "stop" violence they openly admit they are creating. Unlike previous conflicts - the US' admission is not a hamhanded obfuscation of the their intentions, but an open declaration of intent to provoke a war of aggression - a Nuremberg offense for all involved. In fact, direct parallels between Adolf Hitler's September 1938 campaign of destabilization in Czechoslovakia, and NATO's current destabilization of Syria have been made by noted geopolitical analysts (http://tarpley.net/2012/05/02/nato-assault-on-syria-cloned-off-hitlers-destabilization-of-czechoslovakia/).

moon
06-12-2012, 09:57 AM
Are you going to play games Moon. Or isn't the UAE news helping you to figure it out. Would you care to call for a ruling on the links? You got 4 links there and all of them explain what is being sent to Syria. Including the President ordering a 12 million dollar package.

No where does it say the Source in a newspiece has to produce their name. How many foreigners refuse to give their name because they are not approved to speak openly to the media. So you can save all that bs. But then if you are here to just disrupt the site. Are only going to talk about what you throw out as links from your little tiny world. Then this might not be the place for you. :wink:

I think that by* ' disrupting the site ' you mean exposing any nonsense I find in your contributions. * That might well seem a ' disruption ' to you, I suppose. * Tough titty.

**Generally speaking, references to ' anonymous officials ' means that we are looking at an opinion piece constructed by charlatans in the hope of deceiving the unwary. * Thus anybody actually forwarding these spurious articles can be assumed to have no hard evidence of anything at all. *I suggest that this is the case in your claim. * *Your claim was;

Originally Posted by MMC
The only thing the US is funding is communications equipment and helping the rebels to avoid capture inside Syria.

*If that is the case then you must provide some evidence for it. * *Of course, your very own links make a nonsense of your claim. *They state that the US is providing humanitarian aid to organisations geared to help civilians.*

MMC
06-12-2012, 10:08 AM
I think that by* ' disrupting the site ' you mean exposing any nonsense I find in your contributions. * That might well seem a ' disruption ' to you, I suppose. * Tough titty.

**Generally speaking, references to ' anonymous officials ' means that we are looking at an opinion piece constructed by charlatans in the hope of deceiving the unwary. * Thus anybody actually forwarding these spurious articles can be assumed to have no hard evidence of anything at all. *I suggest that this is the case in your claim. * *Your claim was;

*If that is the case then you must provide some evidence for it. * *Of course, your very own links make a nonsense of your claim. *They state that the US is providing humanitarian aid to organisations geared to help civilians.*

You were provided links from those sites. The links point what US Officials stated and then there is the one Panetta stated. You know all about the different opposition groups. If you refuse to accept the links that is on you.

But if you intent to pull this type of crap around here. I guess I will be about sending your azz packing.....right?

moon
06-12-2012, 10:13 AM
You were provided links from those sites. The links point what US Officials stated and then there is the one Panetta stated. You know all about the different opposition groups. If you refuse to accept the links that is on you.

But if you intent to pull this type of crap around here. I guess I will be about sending your azz packing.....right?

None of your links offer any concrete evidence to back the claim you've made. *They are fuzzy in the extreme- *and they won't do. * Perhaps you'd care to point out the concrete evidence that I might have missed.

I guess I will be about sending your azz packing.....right?

Is this an idle boast by a confused member or are you threatening me in your moderator's capacity ? *

MMC
06-12-2012, 10:15 AM
None of your links offer any concrete evidence to back the claim you've made. *They are fuzzy in the extreme- *and they won't do. * Perhaps you'd care to point out the concrete evidence that I might have missed.

Is this an idle boast by a confused member or are you threatening me in your moderator's capacity ? *

If you are threatening to disrupt the sit by trolling. Then I will do what I have to do....or are you saying that I can't?

moon
06-12-2012, 10:26 AM
If you are threatening to disrupt the sit by trolling. Then I will do what I have to do....or are you saying that I can't?

Am I saying that you can't what ? **

I'm certainly incapable of ' trolling' and so would never threaten it. *What is ' trolling ' - *according to you ?*

MMC
06-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Am I saying that you can't what ? **

I'm certainly incapable of ' trolling' and so would never threaten it. *What is ' trolling ' - *according to you ?*

Are you saying that I can't take action for you trolling? This is all I need to know.

Trinnity
06-12-2012, 11:04 AM
Sure, who are these ' anonymous officials ' whose secretive suggestions and rumors you have the nerve to present to the forum as fact ? * * Were you hoping that your link to US food and medicine aid would be construed to support your claim ? * Linkie, please.They are named individuals and administration officials. That is sufficient. Why is it not good enough for you?

Trinnity
06-12-2012, 11:08 AM
No where does it say the Source in a newspiece has to produce their name. How many foreigners refuse to give their name because they are not approved to speak openly to the media. I think this stuff comes from the White House press corps. They are considered official press liaisons with the admin and that's as good as a reporter and source gets.

MMC
06-12-2012, 11:32 AM
I think this stuff comes from the White House press corps. They are considered official press liaisons with the admin and that's as good as a reporter and source gets.

The President signed off on the USD 12 million package last week, US officials said on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation. They would not outline all forms of American assistance because of the danger anti-Assad protesters have faced over the past year.
Obama spoke about potential aid options last month during a lengthy private meeting with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in South Korea. Officials said at the time that Washington and its allies were considering providing Syrian rebels with communication, medical and other "nonlethal" aid.

Washington had been providing satellite phones, SIM cards and other such equipment already, officials acknowledged, but said the level of assistance will now be increased. No figures for the value of the assistance were immediately available.....snip~

Oh I know Trinnity.....the First Piece was US Officials plus the Prez signing off on it. Then the last one was Panetta himself. Straight from his own mouth. Doesn't get any better than that.

But in truth what I am seeing and not with just myself but others. Is that no matter what they post up this individual will not be able to have a discussion nor debate with any here as this will always cause points of contention and just lead to straight out arguments. Moreover he already acknowledge who he was in conversation with. So he knew what he was doing. Let alone any other members.

Perhaps if he doesnt want to discuss or debate topics that he might want to think of blogging where he can write his own material and this way he won't have to worry about holding any conversation.

Trinnity
06-12-2012, 11:46 AM
A blog would be a good option.

moon
06-13-2012, 03:39 AM
They are named individuals and administration officials. That is sufficient. Why is it not good enough for you?

Where are the names, Trinnity ? * These are the links provided;

US weighs 'non-lethal' aid to Syria rebels
By AFP
Published Thursday, March 08, 2012

http://www.emirates247.com/news/region/us-weighs-non-lethal-aid-to-syria-rebels-2012-03-08-1.447367

Humanitarian aid - April 22nd

http://iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/texttrans/2012/05/201205105462.html?CP.rss=true#axzz1xaZkwo3p

Humanitarian aid- May 10th

http://post.jagran.com/Obama-ramps-up-aid-to-Syrian-opposition-Officials-1334399250

There is no official confirmation of this. - April 14th.

*This last one is the only one to mention materials which might be used to assist the rebels militarily- *but where is the official confirmation ? * The link is from April 14th. * Let's see something which is indisputably US policy. *It's illegal to assist regime change without specific UN Security Council approval. *That's the nub. *The direct supply of communications equipment to Syrian rebels would be an illegal act on the part of anybody- *not just the US. *I want to see evidence that the US has disregarded international law in this respect- * and none of the links provided satisfy that. * They suggest that it might be the case- *but there is no official confirmation available. *That was, and is, my point. * Without official confirmation it is not fact. * * *It's one thing for vote-wary ' officials ' to talk about Obama signing off on material aid to rebels *( an illegal act ) but where is Obama's confirmation ? * *

A blog would be a good option.

Perhaps if he doesnt want to discuss or debate topics that he might want to think of blogging where he can write his own material and this way he won't have to worry about holding any conversation.

This is either a debate forum or it isn't. * You can either provide the information requested or you can't. * Again, do you have any evidence of official US involvement in providing material assistance to the Syrian rebels ? * *If you do, I'll pass it on to Mr. Lavrov- *because he certainly doesn't have any concrete evidence. * *Admittedly, I might have missed it online- *but there isn't any here. *

*This is not a recent article. It's from April 14th. If there has been official confirmation since then I'd like to see it.

MMC
06-13-2012, 04:15 AM
The links are good.....just so know where your standing.

moon
06-13-2012, 04:22 AM
The links are good.....just so know where your standing.

This is your strongest evidence of your claim;

..but I repeat,*this is not a recent article. It's from April 14th. If there has been official confirmation since then I'd like to see it. * What I'm getting at is that I want to see evidence of official US policy of assisting the Syrian rebels militarily- *contrary to international law. *Do you have any ?*

MMC
06-13-2012, 04:27 AM
This is your strongest evidence of your claim;

..but I repeat,*this is not a recent article. It's from April 14th. If there has been official confirmation since then I'd like to see it. * What I'm getting at is that I want to see evidence of official US policy of assisting the Syrian rebels militarily- *contrary to international law. *Do you have any ?*

Thats right April 14th of 2012......we have made our decision. The links are good. You have the right to not believe. But your call on the links we have decided upon, and again the links are good. There will be no arguing with you over such.

moon
06-13-2012, 04:36 AM
Thats right April 14th of 2012......we have made our decision. The links are good. You have the right to not believe. But your call on the links we have decided upon, and again the links are good. There will be no arguing with you over such.

Yes , you're right , they are nice little linkies- *probably the best on the forum. *However, we've moved on from there. *You claimed that the US was directly supplying the Syrians rebels with communications and other material equipment ?* *That would be contrary to international law- *an illegal act. * *What I'm getting at is that I want to see evidence of official US policy of assisting the Syrian rebels militarily- *contrary to international law. *Do you have any ?* *Wouldn't that decision be publicly debated on the Hill ? * *Why would there be no democratic vote on it ?

MMC
06-13-2012, 04:42 AM
Yes , you're right , they are nice little linkies- *probably the best on the forum. *However, we've moved on from there. *You claimed that the US was directly supplying the Syrians rebels with communications and other material equipment ?* *That would be contrary to international law- *an illegal act. * *What I'm getting at is that I want to see evidence of official US policy of assisting the Syrian rebels militarily- *contrary to international law. *Do you have any ?*

You have been given the links that you cried for.....The Newsources were not all from the US. So that puts you in that perspective where you were yesterday. Furthermore the issue has been decided. There is No More Continuation of your Arguing.

moon
06-13-2012, 04:53 AM
Sure, I wouldn't even consider arguing on a political debate forum. * *Tell you what, I'll start a thread on official US policy towards breaking international law and see if anybody has any information. *There now, you can have this thread all to yourself.*

Sultan
06-13-2012, 05:00 AM
Where are the names, Trinnity ? * These are the links provided;

US weighs 'non-lethal' aid to Syria rebels
By AFP
Published Thursday, March 08, 2012

Humanitarian aid - April 22nd

Humanitarian aid- May 10th

There is no official confirmation of this. - April 14th.

*This last one is the only one to mention materials which might be used to assist the rebels militarily- *but where is the official confirmation ? * The link is from April 14th. * Let's see something which is indisputably US policy. *It's illegal to assist regime change without specific UN Security Council approval. *That's the nub. *The direct supply of communications equipment to Syrian rebels would be an illegal act on the part of anybody- *not just the US. *I want to see evidence that the US has disregarded international law in this respect- * and none of the links provided satisfy that. * They suggest that it might be the case- *but there is no official confirmation available. *That was, and is, my point. * Without official confirmation it is not fact. * * *It's one thing for vote-wary ' officials ' to talk about Obama signing off on material aid to rebels *( an illegal act ) but where is Obama's confirmation ? * *

This is either a debate forum or it isn't. * You can either provide the information requested or you can't. * Again, do you have any evidence of official US involvement in providing material assistance to the Syrian rebels ? * *If you do, I'll pass it on to Mr. Lavrov- *because he certainly doesn't have any concrete evidence. * *Admittedly, I might have missed it online- *but there isn't any here. *

*This is not a recent article. It's from April 14th. If there has been official confirmation since then I'd like to see it.

Moon the same thing is being done in Syria as it was in Afghanistan Nicaragua etc

The US uses its proxy Saudi to arm rebels and terrorist groups. The US bypasses congress as it has an agreement with Saudi which is an absolute monarchy which makes all decisions and needs no appoval. It's been done since Regan times.

Saudi and BCCI are the middle men working US policy.

MMC
06-13-2012, 05:00 AM
Sure, I wouldn't even consider arguing on a political debate forum. * *Tell you what, I'll start a thread on official US policy towards breaking international law and see if anybody has any information. *There now, you can have this thread all to yourself.*

Make sure you include links.....keep it to topic, and answer the other members questions. If they have any.

moon
06-13-2012, 05:21 AM
Moon the same thing is being done in Syria as it was in Afghanistan Nicaragua etc

The US uses its proxy Saudi to arm rebels and terrorist groups. The US bypasses congress as it has an agreement with Saudi which is an absolute monarchy which makes all decisions and needs no appoval. It's been done since Regan times.

Saudi and BCCI are the middle men working US policy.

**Oh, I don't doubt it but the difference is that such illegal tinkering has , generally speaking, been covert. * Why ? *Because it's been contrary to international law. * Material aid to Syria's rebels would also be illegal and so we see ' officials ' talking about ' soft aid ' without there actually being anything concrete with which the Russians, for example, would take umbrage. * Claims that the US is actually providing material aid cannot be proven- *yet. *Certainly, I can find no official confirmation of any such criminal policy online, which leads me to believe that there is no overt policy. *There is lots of hot air, innuendo, unsupportable claims, tub-thumping and guff- *but I can't find anything concrete. *Let me know if you can see any evidence. *I'll start a thread in order to catalogue it, one way or the other.* *A lot of people would be very interested to see actual evidence of the US of AIPAC undermining Kofi Annan's peace plan.*

Sultan
06-13-2012, 05:41 AM
**Oh, I don't doubt it but the difference is that such illegal tinkering has , generally speaking, been covert. * Why ? *Because it's been contrary to international law. * Material aid to Syria's rebels would also be illegal and so we see ' officials ' talking about ' soft aid ' without there actually being anything concrete with which the Russians, for example, would take umbrage. * Claims that the US is actually providing material aid cannot be proven- *yet. *Certainly, I can find no official confirmation of any such criminal policy online, which leads me to believe that there is no overt policy. *There is lots of hot air, innuendo, unsupportable claims, tub-thumping and guff- *but I can't find anything concrete. *Let me know if you can see any evidence. *I'll start a thread in order to catalogue it, one way or the other.* *A lot of people would be very interested to see actual evidence of the US of AIPAC undermining Kofi Annan's peace plan.*

There are plenty references of past arming, training and funding of terrorists in this book and especially Chapters 5&6 but all the way through you will get references.

http://www.american-buddha.com/lit.ungerhouseofbush.htm

It's just a matter of time but the problem is there is no stopping it now.

The Saudi Frankenstein is out of control and running wild and no amount of drones or arms is going to stop it now.

They are just making the best use of it as long as they can now .

Sultan
06-13-2012, 05:44 AM
Specifically, as vice president in the mid-eighties, Bush supported aiding the mujahideen in Afghanistan through the Maktab al-Khidamat (MAK) or Services Offices, which sent money and fighters to the Afghan resistance in Peshawar. "Bush was in charge of the covert operations that supported the MAK," says John Loftus, a Justice Department official in the eighties. "They were essentially hiring a terrorist to fight terrorism." [19]

Cofounded by Osama bin Laden and Abdullah Azzam, the MAK was the precursor to bin Laden's global terrorist network, Al Qaeda. It sent money and fighters to the Afghan resistance in Peshawar, Pakistan, and set up recruitment centers in over fifty countries including Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and even the United States to bring thousands of warriors to Afghanistan to fight the Soviet Union. [20]The MAK was later linked to the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center in New York through an office in Brooklyn known as the Al-Kifah Refugee Center.

And so, the United States escalated. By 1987, well into the second term of the Reagan-Bush administration, the United States began to provide the rebels with nearly $700 million in military assistance a year. In addition, the CIA began supplying the mujahideen with intelligence, training, and equipment that allowed them to make scattered strikes against factories, military installations, and storage depots that were actually inside the Soviet Union. They gave the Islamic rebels satellite reconnaissance data, intercepted Soviet intelligence, and provided sniper rifles, timing devices for tons of C-4 explosives for urban sabotage, antitank missiles, and other sophisticated equipment. [32]

Most coveted of all were the Stinger missiles, portable, shoulder-fired antiaircraft guided missiles with infrared seekers for downing low-flying helicopters and planes, [33] missiles so sophisticated that, as one CIA officer put it, "a nearsighted, illiterate Afghan could bring down a few million dollars' worth of Soviet aircraft." [34] With a hit rate of 89 percent, the Stingers downed an average of one plane every day. Soon, the Afghan air force was depleted, and for the Soviets, the cost of the war soared. [35]

Meanwhile, bin Laden built a major arms storage depot, training facility, and medical center for the mujahideen at Khost in eastern Afghanistan. Peshawar became the center of a burgeoning pan Islamic movement. More than twenty-five thousand Islamic militants, from the Palestinians' Hamas, from Egypt's Al Gama'a al-Islamiya and Al Jihad, from Algeria's Islamic Salvation Front, from the Philippines' Moro Liberation Front, from countries all over the world, made the pilgrimage through Peshawar to the jihad. [36]

"You can sit at the Khyber Pass and see every color, every creed, every nationality, pass," a Western diplomat said. "These groups, in their wildest imagination, never would have met if there had been no jihad. For a Moro [iv] to get a Stinger missile! To make contacts with Islamists from North Africa! The United States created a Moscow Central in Peshawar for these groups, and the consequences for all of us are astronomical." [37]

wingrider
06-13-2012, 06:01 AM
as an individual American Citizen .. I would love to see our government just get out of the middle east completly and cut off all money going to every country over there, and I mean every dime, no more of anything from the United States to the middle east, that includes , food, medicine, clothing, all of it.. just cut it all out and let them sort it out for themselves,

Sultan
06-13-2012, 06:02 AM
Here is a view of a typical Saudi Wahabi Friday prayers that you probably never get to see. (Its in English subtitles)

This what Fox News and the American Government will not be wanting Americans to see. Their friends and allies the Saudis as they really are.

These Wahabi sheikhs who rule who call Americans the infidel just as they call me the infidel.

Here the Wahabi sheikh is calling for Jihad and for Saudis to go to Syria to fight jihad.

This was in February.

It is now May and June and we see the Saudi Jihadists have arrived in Damascus and Allebbo and Homs with their US weapons sent to Saudi and the escalation into civil war as they say now.

Well this is more than civil war. This is islamic Jihad Wahabi style!

US weapons flown into Saudi and into the hands of their 'rebels'.

Congratulations American voter and for bringing your version of democracy to the region

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE6En9e7dew

Sultan
06-13-2012, 06:05 AM
as an individual American Citizen .. I would love to see our government just get out of the middle east completly and cut off all money going to every country over there, and I mean every dime, no more of anything from the United States to the middle east, that includes , food, medicine, clothing, all of it.. just cut it all out and let them sort it out for themselves,

yes but thats not going to happen is it unless you go back to candles and bicycles

wingrider
06-13-2012, 06:09 AM
yes but thats not going to happen is it unless you go back to candles and bicycles wrong... we have over a trillion barrells of oil right here in colorado, utah and wyoming that could be had if the stupid environmentalist would jsut shut up and let us do what we have to.

Sultan
06-13-2012, 06:14 AM
In the 1970s, the Saudis used their enormous oil wealth to inflict pain on the Soviets wherever they could. The Saudis fought communist governments and political movements with more than $7.5 billion in foreign and military aid to countries like Egypt, North Yemen, Pakistan, and Sudan.

Saudi funding was particularly instrumental in supporting anti-Soviet (and anti-Libyan) operations and alliances in Angola, Chad, Eritrea, and Somalia.

But the Saudis didn't simply counter communism.

They fueled a generation of zealous Islamist fighters who later caused bigger problems elsewhere.

These Islamists were instrumental to the Saudis after the Soviets invaded Afghanistan in December 1979.

Inspired by the strict Wahhabi interpretation of Islam and armed with Saudi funds and weapons, Arab mujahideen poured into Afghanistan.

(An estimated 175,000 to 250,000 Arabs and Afghans fought there at any given time during the war, according to terrorism analyst Peter Bergen (http://books.google.com/books?id=sRhZDrJb0zgC&pg=PA55&dq=peter+bergen+175,000&hl=en&sa=X&ei=HMlLT5iBIoS00AGx5tmTDg&ved=0CDYQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false).)After a decade of guerrilla war during which the Soviets sustained heavy losses, the Red Army withdrew, and their puppet government in Kabul fell soon thereafter.

Sultan
06-13-2012, 06:16 AM
wrong... we have over a trillion barrells of oil right here in colorado, utah and wyoming that could be had if the stupid environmentalist would jsut shut up and let us do what we have to.

:grin:

very funny

moon
06-13-2012, 06:19 AM
Yes, let's frack America with Mitt the Mormon .

wingrider
06-13-2012, 06:19 AM
:grin:

very funny
really ??? try this

The United States is home to the largest and most concentrated oil shale deposits in the World. The Department of Energy states that the total oil shale resource in the United States could potentially exceed 6 trillion barrels of oil. In fact, due to oil shale, Colorado's Piceance Basin contains the most concentrated hydrocarbon deposit on Earth.

http://www.eccos.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10&Itemid=6

now what do you have to laugh about?

Sultan
06-13-2012, 06:26 AM
really ??? try this

The United States is home to the largest and most concentrated oil shale deposits in the World. The Department of Energy states that the total oil shale resource in the United States could potentially exceed 6 trillion barrels of oil. In fact, due to oil shale, Colorado's Piceance Basin contains the most concentrated hydrocarbon deposit on Earth.

http://www.eccos.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10&Itemid=6

now what do you have to laugh about?

20 billion no more in 2011 :wink:

http://everitas.univmiami.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Billie-Grace-Lynn-374x283.jpg

wingrider
06-13-2012, 06:32 AM
20 billion no more in 2011 :wink:
???? you refute the article??? what ever.. LOL but it is what it is.. and with American ingenuity and the will we can tell all you " oil Barons " to take a hike if we have to.. in fact I would push Romney in that direction just for the sake of JOBS and OIL independance from countries that hate us,,

Sultan
06-13-2012, 06:35 AM
???? you refute the article??? what ever.. LOL but it is what it is.. and with American ingenuity and the will we can tell all you " oil Barons " to take a hike if we have to.. in fact I would push Romney in that direction just for the sake of JOBS and OIL independance from countries that hate us,,

There is a difference between reserves and 'recoverable' reserves :wink:

wingrider
06-13-2012, 06:35 AM
and on top of that we have over a trillion barrel equivelent of natural gas.. and we can make gasoline out of coal and America has a 300 year supply of that also.. so keep pushing the envelope,, and see what we do when pushed into a corner.. it damn sure aint gonna be funny then

Sultan
06-13-2012, 06:44 AM
:smiley-char092:

moon
06-13-2012, 07:27 AM
There is a difference between reserves and 'recoverable' reserves :wink:

Also between ' recoverable ' reserves and ' economically-viable recoverable reserves '
Even if we ' frack America with Mitt the Mormon ' we're still going to have to endure the parasitic plundering of the Middle East- * and the associated violent resistance- *for a while yet.*

wingrider
06-13-2012, 03:41 PM
how about this then .. just so you don't have endure american parasites,, we buy all of our oil from canada , mexico and south america.. and you can take that 12 percent we currenty buy from you and eat it,,

check these stats

Amount of U.S. oil consumption that comes from the Middle East: 2 mbd -- 12 percent, only three percent from Iraq and Kuwait. The rest of our imported oil comes from places like Canada, Venezuela, Mexico, Nigeria, Algeria, Ecuador, and England.

Sultan
06-13-2012, 04:19 PM
how about this then .. just so you don't have endure american parasites,, we buy all of our oil from canada , mexico and south america.. and you can take that 12 percent we currenty buy from you and eat it,,

check these stats

Amount of U.S. oil consumption that comes from the Middle East: 2 mbd -- 12 percent, only three percent from Iraq and Kuwait. The rest of our imported oil comes from places like Canada, Venezuela, Mexico, Nigeria, Algeria, Ecuador, and England.

and how many of those are members of OPEC?

you know that OPEC that keeps the world price stable :thumbsup20:

I think you have been listening to too much of 'the Donald' :grin:

http://x4e.xanga.com/d9d8474101008280351701/m223338029.jpg

wingrider
06-13-2012, 04:22 PM
why does it matter, ? I don't know that any of them are members of

Oil Producing EASTERN countries

wingrider
06-13-2012, 04:24 PM
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) was founded in Baghdad, Iraq, with the signing of an agreement in September 1960 by five countries namely Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela. They were to become the Founder Members of the Organization. These countries were later joined by Qatar (1961), Indonesia (1962), Libya (1962), the United Arab Emirates (1967), Algeria (1969), Nigeria (1971), Ecuador (1973), Gabon (1975) and Angola (2007).
From December 1992 until October 2007, Ecuador suspended its membership. Gabon terminated its membership in 1995. Indonesia suspended its membership effective January 2009.
Currently, the Organization has a total of 12 Member Countries.

Sultan
06-13-2012, 04:39 PM
why does it matter, ? I don't know that any of them are members of

Oil Producing EASTERN countries

Eastern! :grin:

Yarab!

You better start being nice to Hugo :toothy4:

wingrider
06-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Eastern! :grin:

Yarab!

You better start being nice to Hugo :toothy4:
we are... everytime I go to citgo.

Sultan
06-13-2012, 04:51 PM
we are... everytime I go to citgo.

didn't he smell sulfur in the UN not so long ago? :shocked:

wingrider
06-13-2012, 05:04 PM
can't say I wasn't there.. but considering it is the UN probably so/

Sultan
06-13-2012, 05:08 PM

wow you really dont get news do you over there in Man Versus Food land :shocked:

Where a man eating in one hour 15 dozen oysters with salsa is called entertainment!

Saw this on TV last night and couldn't believe my eyes!

Do you allow your children to watch this kind of thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zb2JfCD0uQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo5a-VnJFz0&amp;feature=related

Sultan
06-13-2012, 05:12 PM
back the topic

The houla massacre was 3 families

2 were alawite and one was sunni pro Assad family

no missile injuries as the Western media was saying

just 3 families slaughtered who were loyal to Assad by US supported rebels which have said they include AQ

lets not forget the main topic

lets keep repeating the truth about Houla massacre and not the Western media propaganda now that the families have been formally identified

MMC
06-13-2012, 05:32 PM

Do you think he wore those thigh high boots while smelling the shiznit in the UN?

Sultan
06-14-2012, 06:44 AM
US and Saudi and Qatari funded 'rebels' explode car bomb in Shia Sayida Zeinab area

MMC
06-14-2012, 02:02 PM
US and Saudi and Qatari funded 'rebels' explode car bomb in Shia Sayida Zeinab area

Do you have a link to prove that it is the Free Syrian Army Rebels that exploded that car bomb? As they are the only Rebels recieving US Aid in the form of communications equipment.

Peter1469
06-14-2012, 03:41 PM
I would not surprise me if attacks were staged and blamed on the regime in Syria in order to coax the West into intervening militarily.

This guy was part of a unit that is blamed on some attacks: http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/127002-Syrian-leader-Assad-relying-on-steroid-powered-Shabiha-militiamen-NYPOST-com

MMC
06-14-2012, 03:44 PM
I would not surprise me if attacks were staged and blamed on the regime in Syria in order to coax the West into intervening militarily.

This guy was part of a unit that is blamed on some attacks: http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/127002-Syrian-leader-Assad-relying-on-steroid-powered-Shabiha-militiamen-NYPOST-com

Not to mention Panetta already admitted that AQ was in-country.