PDA

View Full Version : Oh Yes the dems are flocking back into the fold. LOL

texan
01-12-2015, 04:12 PM
Douglas E. Schoen has served as a pollster for President Bill Clinton. He has more than 30 years experience as a pollster and political consultant.

His decision to stay home instead of standing side by side with French President Hollande as millions marched in Paris in solidarity with the slain journalists of Charlie Hebdo in opposition to radical Islam – an enemy fiercer than we have seen in decades – sent a clear message to the world: Obama just doesn’t care.
His words about the horrendous terrorist attack this week were not enough. They came off as inauthentic at best and offensive at worst.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/01/12/obama-awol-in-paris-message-to-america-allies-is-dont-care/

Crepitus
01-12-2015, 04:31 PM
as if anyone not already addicted to faux cares what they think.

Mac-7
01-12-2015, 04:41 PM
as if anyone not already addicted to faux cares what they think.

I get the impression that nothing Obama does bothers you.

Safety
01-12-2015, 04:56 PM

Then you and him would zero out the equation.

Common Sense
01-12-2015, 04:57 PM
Fox News opinion piece...sounds awesome!

Cigar
01-12-2015, 05:02 PM

:grin: Being Black and being President

Crepitus
01-12-2015, 05:20 PM
First, that's some funny shit right there, I don't care who ya are!

Second, there are things he has done and said that I don't like, you've just labeled me, put me in a box, and quit actually looking/reading so you don't notice when I disagree.

Safety
01-12-2015, 05:30 PM
First, that's some funny shit right there, I don't care who ya are!

Second, there are things he has done and said that I don't like, you've just labeled me, put me in a box, and quit actually looking/reading so you don't notice when I disagree.

That was really only directed towards Mac-7, for when he said "nothing Obama does bothers you", I thought it was pretty funny how everything Obama does (or doesn't do) bothers him.

Howey
01-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Fox News opinion piece...sounds awesome!

Hey...at least this time he used a source. Well, kinda.

Crepitus
01-12-2015, 05:53 PM
That was really only directed towards Mac-7, for when he said "nothing Obama does bothers you", I thought it was pretty funny how everything Obama does (or doesn't do) bothers him.
Oh I got the point, I was really directing that at him as well.

Mac-7
01-12-2015, 07:41 PM

Except that we are not playing on a teeter-totter.

the criticism is legit.

Obumer is getting bashed internationally for his cowardly decision to skip the gathering of world leaders in France.

it isn't just me who thinks Obama is a clown.

texan
01-12-2015, 10:45 PM
First, that's some funny $#@! right there, I don't care who ya are!

Like you just did with Doug Schoen? :but: Yes this just happened, kind of exposes your sorry rear end here doesn't it?

Crepitus
01-13-2015, 12:21 AM
Like you just did with Doug Schoen? :but: Yes this just happened, kind of exposes your sorry rear end here doesn't it?
Sorry, but I actually looked at your link so it's not quite the same thing.

Safety
01-13-2015, 09:14 AM
Except that we are not playing on a teeter-totter.

the criticism is legit.

Obumer is getting bashed internationally for his cowardly decision to skip the gathering of world leaders in France.

it isn't just me who thinks Obama is a clown.

LoL, you missed the point. Seeing how you used the word teeter-totter, I can only assume it's because math or more specifically quadratic equations aren't your strong point. Seeing how I don't have any crayons, I can't draw a picture for you at the moment.

texan
01-13-2015, 12:00 PM
Sorry, but I actually looked at your link so it's not quite the same thing.

LOL, uh yes it is exactly the same. This is one of those losing arguments where the loser (you) needs to to just disappear or stop fighting the obvious. You did to Schoen what you complained about.

Crepitus
01-13-2015, 12:26 PM
LOL, uh yes it is exactly the same. This is one of those losing arguments where the loser (you) needs to to just disappear or stop fighting the obvious. You did to Schoen what you complained about.
Whatever dude.