PDA

View Full Version : Cliven Bundy's son arrested, in Jail

Cigar
01-14-2015, 03:39 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1892923.1407272569%21/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/ranch6n-1-web.jpg

LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Authorities say the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy has been arrested on federal land on parole violations and a drug court arrest warrant.

Records showed 35-year-old Cliven Lance Bundy was held Wednesday at the Clark County jail pending a court appearance.

The federal Bureau of Land Management released a statement saying a ranger checking off-road vehicles for permits at Jean Dry Lake arrested Bundy on Sunday driving a commercial tour group vehicle.

A public defender who previously represented Bundy didn't immediately respond to messages.

Read more: http://www.8newsnow.com/story/27850158/breaking-news-rancher-cliven-bundys-son-arrested-in-jail

Thug :laugh:

PolWatch
01-14-2015, 03:40 PM
ooppss

Cigar
01-14-2015, 03:41 PM
ooppss

I guess the Snipers where busy :laugh:

exotix
01-14-2015, 03:41 PM
Ahh ... the face of Liberty & Freedom ... LOL

Common
01-14-2015, 03:45 PM
This is an old story, he was arrested awhile ago, but GOOD should arrest his old man instead

Howey
01-14-2015, 03:46 PM
What a fine American patriot!

hanger4
01-14-2015, 03:50 PM
Sins of the father ?? or in this case the son ??

Cigar
01-14-2015, 03:50 PM
Sins of the father ?? or in this case the son ??

Must be in the DNA :rollseyes:

PolWatch
01-14-2015, 03:51 PM
poor parenting?

Cigar
01-14-2015, 03:53 PM
I'm sure an entire race of people will not have to apologize :laugh:

hanger4
01-14-2015, 04:04 PM
poor parenting?

Sometimes just bad seed.

PolWatch
01-14-2015, 04:05 PM
honesty forces me to admit that sometimes parents do their best but the kids make their own choices. Works for any color kid.

Animal Mother
01-14-2015, 04:05 PM
Wow the jackals descend. I'm glad that someone who isn't raping anyone or blowing them away like Zimmerman deserves the ridicule.

Nonviolent offenses are bullshit, but whatever. Have a hearty-har-har over it and excuse the rapists, strong arm robbers, and murderers with the silence.

hanger4
01-14-2015, 04:06 PM
I'm sure an entire race of people will not have to apologize :laugh:

You are consumed with race. That ism will eat you up kid-o

PolWatch
01-14-2015, 04:08 PM
throwing flag on the play! sorry folks, but when a 12 year old is shot and some people start talking about poor parenting causing his death...do ya see how it could annoy some people?

hanger4
01-14-2015, 04:15 PM
honesty forces me to admit that sometimes parents do their best but the kids make their own choices. Works for any color kid.

Have personal experience with that type of situation. Have friends who

raised 2 great people but a third has been nothing but heartache for them.

Strong family though. The four won't give up, they keep a lovin' and a prayin'.

PolWatch
01-14-2015, 04:16 PM
same here...friends with 3 boys...1 is great...2 are bums....go figure

del
01-14-2015, 04:18 PM
it looks like this apple didn't fall far from the freeloading, freedom loving tree

hanger4
01-14-2015, 04:25 PM
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Authorities say the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy has been arrested on federal land on parole violations and a drug court arrest warrant.

Records showed 35-year-old Cliven Lance Bundy was held Wednesday at the Clark County jail pending a court appearance.

The federal Bureau of Land Management released a statement saying a ranger checking off-road vehicles for permits at Jean Dry Lake arrested Bundy on Sunday driving a commercial tour group vehicle.

A public defender who previously represented Bundy didn't immediately respond to messages.

Read more: http://www.8newsnow.com/story/27850158/breaking-news-rancher-cliven-bundys-son-arrested-in-jail

I guess all the angst about bashing the children because of the Father/Mother

was no more than left wing clap-trap ?? Right wing too for that matter.

Not to mention this is an adult and makes his own decisions rightly or

wrongly.

Bo-4
01-14-2015, 04:42 PM
I'm crying in me boots! :D

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/0684b7df869b1c85c634977e7ac42ac0e3b2048b/c=0-46-1600-1246&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/Louisville/2014/04/22/newcole.jpg

exotix
01-14-2015, 05:00 PM
I guess all the angst about bashing the children because of the Father/Mother

was no more than left wing clap-trap ?? Right wing too for that matter.

Not to mention this is an adult and makes his own decisions rightly or

wrongly.
I think Big Govt. just unleashed another Ruby Ridge, Waco and Oklahoma City Bombing myself.

texan
01-14-2015, 05:19 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1892923.1407272569!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/ranch6n-1-web.jpg

Why is this news to you? I don;t know anything about him why is he a thug?

hanger4
01-14-2015, 05:24 PM
I think Big Govt. just unleashed another Ruby Ridge, Waco and Oklahoma City Bombing myself.

Considering how disjointed your brain is I'm not at all surprised you would think that.

texan
01-14-2015, 05:25 PM
No kidding..................The ranchers were wrong IMO opinion, but to make that comparison is ridiculous. But remember you are dealing with a 12 year old.

exotix
01-14-2015, 05:35 PM
Considering how disjointed your brain is I'm not at all surprised you would think that.
No kidding..................The ranchers were wrong IMO opinion, but to make that comparison is ridiculous. But remember you are dealing with a 12 year old.
Well quit kidding ... I think you know as well as I do that this is the catalyst ... the martyrdom ... for *watering the tree of liberty ... *

Sad.

del
01-14-2015, 05:37 PM
Why is this news to you? I don;t know anything about him why is he a thug?

a lot of people would call someone with parole violations and drug court arrest warrants a thug.

Howey
01-14-2015, 06:01 PM
a lot of people would call someone with parole violations and drug court arrest warrants a thug.

Heck. Trayvon Martin was called a thug because he had Skittles and an iced tea in his hands and wore a hoodie.

del
01-14-2015, 06:16 PM
Heck. Trayvon Martin was called a thug because he had Skittles and an iced tea in his hands and wore a hoodie.

yeah, but he was dusky, too.

Howey
01-14-2015, 06:34 PM
yeah, but he was dusky, too.

True dat. I keep fergettin all niggrahs are thugs.

*scratch ass*

hanger4
01-14-2015, 07:23 PM

Yeah I know, didn't have anything do with Martin beating on

Zimmerman at all.

Safety
01-14-2015, 07:32 PM
throwing flag on the play! sorry folks, but when a 12 year old is shot and some people start talking about poor parenting causing his death...do ya see how it could annoy some people?

Had to bump this post, for I believe the usual suspects would not touch it with a 20' pole....

Animal Mother
01-14-2015, 07:39 PM
I said when it was Trayvon that if some hispanic dude was rolling up behind me at night I'd act accordingly which would have ended with the vato seriously injured. Unless every tape of Trayvon's call that I heard was edited nowhere did I hear GZ say he was neighborhood watch. How did he know he wasn't about to be mugged for his iPhone? I didn't care about his purple drank or if he smoked weed.

I also don't give so many shits this guy has drug crimes behind him and being arrested for driving on public land to me is about as big a deal as throwing a stink bomb on a whaling vessel.

Wake me up when someone's raped or killed.

Ethereal
01-14-2015, 07:40 PM
He should have just submitted to the arbitrary authority of the fascist BLM. Standing up for your rights will get you in trouble these days.

Animal Mother
01-14-2015, 07:43 PM
Nowhere was the government ever intended to own so much of the state's lands or be caretaker of "our" lands. We have homeless and poor people who ought to have the right to settle and forage for themselves.

exotix
01-14-2015, 07:43 PM
He should have just submitted to the arbitrary authority of the fascist BLM. Standing up for your rights will get you in trouble these days.
He must've left his assualt weapons at home to take 'em down so easy.

Animal Mother
01-14-2015, 07:44 PM

He was high so doritos were more important at the time.

Ethereal
01-14-2015, 08:00 PM

Only the state is allowed to possess "assault weapons". They have such a good track record when it comes to human rights.

BB-35
01-14-2015, 11:50 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1892923.1407272569!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/ranch6n-1-web.jpg

So what?....I see the kangaroo court is now in session...

Professor Peabody
01-15-2015, 02:36 AM
Must be in the DNA :rollseyes:

By Christine Lagorio CBSJuly 4, 2007, 1:05 PMAl Gore's Son Held In Drug Arrest
Al Gore's son was arrested early Wednesday on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs after deputies pulled him over for speeding, authorities said.

Al Gore III, 24, was driving a blue Toyota Prius about 100 mph on the San Diego Freeway when he was pulled over at about 2:15 a.m., Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino said.

The deputies said they smelled marijuana and searched the car, Amormino said. They found less than an ounce of marijuana along with Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall, which is used for attention deficit disorder, he said.

"He does not have a prescription for any of those drugs," Amormino said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/al-gores-son-held-in-drug-arrest/

Must be in the DNA.

Common
01-15-2015, 06:42 AM
Wow the jackals descend. I'm glad that someone who isn't raping anyone or blowing them away like Zimmerman deserves the ridicule.

Nonviolent offenses are bull$#@!, but whatever. Have a hearty-har-har over it and excuse the rapists, strong arm robbers, and murderers with the silence.

If no one was arrested for non violent offences, the number of violent offenses would eventually soar

Common
01-15-2015, 06:43 AM
Must be in the DNA.

Another older story but it shows that no one is immune and no parent has all the answers. Kids make their choices after a certain age

Peter1469
01-15-2015, 07:02 AM
Harry Reid is never going to forget how patriots defeated him and his fascist storm troopers. This family is going to be slow screwed.

Common
01-15-2015, 07:07 AM
The father has been committing crimes for years hes never paid for. Harry Reid had nothing to do with that Peter

Professor Peabody
01-15-2015, 09:45 AM
Another older story but it shows that no one is immune and no parent has all the answers. Kids make their choices after a certain age

Thank you that was my point.

Cigar
01-15-2015, 11:09 AM
Terrorist Arrested! Oh, he’s a white Teabagger? Never mind…You probably did not hear about the arrest of anti-government terrorist C. L. Bundy. It hasn’t gotten much media attention, even though fellow members of the same terrorist cell have assassinated police officers. Indeed, it was barely a blip on the local news:

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Authorities say the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy has been arrested on federal land on parole violations and a drug court arrest warrant.

And it’s not the first time he’s been arrested: he was jailed last summer and let go. Yes, that’s right. A member of a violent, armed terrorist family organization was caught and released, as if he were some sort of little flopping fish instead of a dangerous criminal. What the f***, no, really, what the f***? Why does this guy get a pass, when people from the Middle East rot in Gitmo for years on end even if they’re innocent?

The only possible answer is: he’s a white, “conservative” teabagger. Bundy’s family and otehr members of their cell have killed, assaulted, stolen, threatened, and trampled all over the Constitution, cops and civilians, and have they been waterboarded? Tortured? Sent offshore to be “interrogated”? Not a bit of it. No, the government treats them with kid gloves, no matter what they steal or who they murder.

Charlie Hebdo’s attackers are the targets of an international police and military operation; the Bundy terrorists are left to continue their crime spree in comfort, hardly inconvenienced at all. That’s what skin color and not being a Moslem means these days: those two characteristics constitute a license to terrorize.

https://bluntandcranky.wordpress.com/2015/01/15/terrorist-arrested-oh-hes-a-white-teabagger-never-mind/

Animal Mother
01-15-2015, 11:28 AM
The father has been committing crimes for years hes never paid for. Harry Reid had nothing to do with that Peter

A crime in any historical sense required that someone be hurt. I wasn't hurt. Who was hurt?

exotix
01-15-2015, 11:28 AM
Harry Reid is never going to forget how patriots defeated him and his fascist storm troopers. This family is going to be slow screwed.
The slain Vegas Cops are exemplary for the patriots in taking cattle pastures back.

Professor Peabody
01-15-2015, 11:42 AM
Terrorist Arrested! Oh, he’s a white Teabagger? Never mind…

You probably did not hear about the arrest of anti-government terrorist C. L. Bundy. It hasn’t gotten much media attention, even though fellow members of the same terrorist cell have assassinated police officers. Indeed, it was barely a blip on the local news:

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Authorities say the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy has been arrested on federal land on parole violations and a drug court arrest warrant.

And it’s not the first time he’s been arrested: he was jailed last summer and let go. Yes, that’s right. A member of a violent, armed terrorist family organization was caught and released, as if he were some sort of little flopping fish instead of a dangerous criminal. What the f***, no, really, what the f***? Why does this guy get a pass, when people from the Middle East rot in Gitmo for years on end even if they’re innocent?

The only possible answer is: he’s a white, “conservative” teabagger. Bundy’s family and otehr members of their cell have killed, assaulted, stolen, threatened, and trampled all over the Constitution, cops and civilians, and have they been waterboarded? Tortured? Sent offshore to be “interrogated”? Not a bit of it. No, the government treats them with kid gloves, no matter what they steal or who they murder.

Charlie Hebdo’s attackers are the targets of an international police and military operation; the Bundy terrorists are left to continue their crime spree in comfort, hardly inconvenienced at all. That’s what skin color and not being a Moslem means these days: those two characteristics constitute a license to terrorize.

https://bluntandcranky.wordpress.com/2015/01/15/terrorist-arrested-oh-hes-a-white-teabagger-never-mind/

Two Cops Killed In Brooklyn; Fleeing Suspect Kills Himself (http://www.npr.org/2014/12/21/372257251/ny-police-ambushed-and-killed)
Oh that's right he's not a teabagger is he cigar.

BB-35
01-15-2015, 11:57 AM
The slain Vegas Cops are exemplary for the patriots in taking cattle pastures back.
Oh bullshit!

Peter1469
01-15-2015, 12:26 PM
Harry Reid and the hard left want to send fascist storm troopers to collect grazing fees. And kill all who do not comply with the dictates of the State.

Sieg Heil, der Fuhrer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZmA9yrcQZI

Safety
01-15-2015, 12:27 PM
Harry Reid and the hard left want to send fascist storm troopers to collect grazing fees. And kill all who do not comply with the dictates of the State. Sieg Heil, der Fuhrer. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZmA9yrcQZI)

That's almost like killing someone in NY for not paying taxes on cigarettes.....wait, that's exactly what it's like.

Codename Section
01-15-2015, 12:28 PM
It is Safety from the feds to the leos we're getting the noose tightened. Focus on one and you don't notice the other.