PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma inmate deserves an academy award for acting

Bob
01-16-2015, 09:14 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dying-oklahoma-inmates-words-stir-questions-28286213

Charles Warner, who was executed Thursday for the killing of an 11-month-old girl in 1997, said during his last words: "It feels like acid." The comment came before any of the lethal drugs were administered and while he was only receiving a saline drip through an intravenous line.
While on the gurney, he also said he'd been "poked" five times.
Warner's attorney who witnessed his execution, Madeline Cohen, said since she wasn't able to view the IV insertion, she asked Warner to tell her how many times the execution team tried to insert the line and whether he was experiencing any problems.

Read more what his attorney thinks in the full article

Redrose
01-16-2015, 09:25 PM
I think it's rediculous to keep scum like that alive for 18 years after that horrible crime.

They should have put acid in his IV.

Adelaide
01-17-2015, 08:11 AM
I've had IV hydration plenty of times, and it can be extremely uncomfortable and sometimes yeah a bit like acid. If it's rapidly infusing or you have a poor IV insertion, it can really make the experience unpleasant.

But let's just assume he was lying. Why not.

Bob
01-17-2015, 12:28 PM
I've had IV hydration plenty of times, and it can be extremely uncomfortable and sometimes yeah a bit like acid. If it's rapidly infusing or you have a poor IV insertion, it can really make the experience unpleasant.

But let's just assume he was lying. Why not.

When an inmate being executed complains, that means it works.

Some say, it is not punishment since he merely dies.

Were it up to me, killers would be beaten weekly and when recovered, beaten over and over and over. Canning them would please me. The death of the cop and how this punk executed a very young person got me angry.

Bob
01-17-2015, 12:30 PM
I think it's rediculous to keep scum like that alive for 18 years after that horrible crime.

They should have put acid in his IV.

He might not feel actual acid. At least not to the extent you and I would wish on him.

He told the cop to shoot him. Well, OK should have shot him.

Don
01-17-2015, 07:56 PM
Maybe they should do executions like this.....
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/4486249

CreepyOldDude
01-19-2015, 02:35 PM
Were it up to me, killers would be beaten weekly and when recovered, beaten over and over and over. Canning them would please me. The death of the cop and how this punk executed a very young person got me angry.

And when it turns out that a guy convicted of murder was actually innocent?

PolWatch
01-19-2015, 02:59 PM
ooppss