PDA

View Full Version : President Obama's Ratings Go UP!

TrueBlue
01-19-2015, 08:46 PM
Obama heads into State of the Union on ratings uptick

http://us.cnn.com/2015/01/19/politics/obama-popular-state-of-the-union/index.html

"Fifty percent say they approve of the job Obama's doing as president, according to a Washington Post/ABC News poll released on Monday. That's the best Obama's fared since the spring of 2013, and it's the latest in a string of surveys showing Obama's ratings inching up, including a CNN/ORC poll from late December showing Obama at a 20-month approval high."

==========================================

The President now has 50% of Americans who give him a thumbs-up on his work!

That is great news just before his State of the Union address tomorrow! Apparently, it did not take long after Republicans took over the Senate as well as the House for Americans to get a jolt of reality and arrive at this conclusion such as to give the President the highest grade he's received in a while.

del
01-19-2015, 08:47 PM
he'll surely be reelected now

Mac-7
01-19-2015, 08:49 PM
Obama heads into State of the Union on ratings uptick

http://us.cnn.com/2015/01/19/politics/obama-popular-state-of-the-union/index.html

==========================================

The President now has 50% of Americans who give him a thumbs-up on his work!

That is great news just before his State of the Union address tomorrow! Apparently, it did not take long after Republicans took over the Senate as well as the House for Americans to get a jolt of reality and arrive at this conclusion such as to give the President the highest grade he's received in a while.

I guess there are a lot of welfare bums that like having Santa Claus for president.

TrueBlue
01-19-2015, 08:50 PM
he'll surely be reelected now
I'm sure that is what the 50% who rate his work as GREAT would like to see happen! :)

Let's now change the Constitution to allow it to happen! :) :)

Crepitus
01-19-2015, 08:51 PM
Can't wait to watch the republican apoplexy.

del
01-19-2015, 08:52 PM
I'm sure that is what the 50% who rate his work as GREAT would like to see happen! :)

Let's now change the Constitution to allow it to happen! :) :)

the 50% that rate his work as great should submit a petition to the congress to call a constitutional convention.

if you have the chance, remind them that dark colored crayons give the greatest sense of gravitas.

Blackrook
01-19-2015, 08:52 PM
So only half of Americans think Obama is doing a lousy job.

TrueBlue
01-19-2015, 08:54 PM
I guess there are a lot of welfare bums that like having Santa Claus for president.
No, actually hard-working people who may be down and out at the moment and looking for work who sure appreciate the President's help in giving them some assistance in their time of most need (something Republicans abhor doing for those who are down and out) as they struggle to get back up on their feet to take care of their family and themselves.

TrueBlue
01-19-2015, 08:58 PM
the 50% that rate his work as great should submit a petition to the congress to call a constitutional convention.

if you have the chance, remind them that dark colored crayons give the greatest sense of gravitas.
The source of their greatest satisfaction will come next year when they and many other supporters elect another Democrat as POTUS! :)

TrueBlue
01-19-2015, 09:01 PM
So only half of Americans think Obama is doing a lousy job.
Well you know they can't help it bless their hearts, there are always those with pixilated thinking.

del
01-19-2015, 09:01 PM
The source of their greatest satisfaction will come next year when they and many other supporters elect another Democrat as POTUS! :)

if he or she accomplishes half as much as obama has, we'll need an electron microscope to find it.

kudos

TrueBlue
01-19-2015, 09:04 PM
Can't wait to watch the republican apoplexy.
Well you know the first signs of that is in store sales. They are saying that toilet paper sales have skyrocketed as of now.

Peter1469
01-19-2015, 09:12 PM
Should not someone post a thread with Obama promises and check of the ones met? Highlight the ones that were not?

:shocked:

TrueBlue
01-19-2015, 09:25 PM
Should not someone post a thread with Obama promises and check of the ones met? Highlight the ones that were not?

:shocked:
His most major promises Were Met! Others he is still working on with the obstructionist Republicans still in the way of progress or he'd have an even better record!

Obama Promised to Do 4 Big Things As President. Now He’s Done Them All.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/06/obama-has-now-fulfilled-his-4-big-promises.html

Blackrook
01-19-2015, 09:29 PM
Well, millions of Americans are out of work with no prospect of ever getting a job again. Millions more are working part-time or in low paying jobs without any prospect of getting a full time job that actually pays the bills. I don't see that Obama has done one whit of good for all these millions of Americans, but he is importing millions of illegal aliens to make things worse.

Peter1469
01-19-2015, 09:35 PM
Incorrect. Obama failed in most of his promises. Although I doubt that he ever expected to deliver. He is a community agitator at heart. Results are immaterial.
His most major promises Were Met! Others he is still working on with the obstructionist Republicans still in the way of progress or he'd have an even better record!

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/06/obama-has-now-fulfilled-his-4-big-promises.html

PolWatch
01-19-2015, 09:40 PM

That's it...putting the keyboard in a plastic sack....I hate the sound of splashing when I try to type!

Blackrook
01-19-2015, 09:41 PM
Obama is a golfer at heart. I think he's bored with the job of President. He will enjoy his retirement, when there's nothing to interfere with his golf games.

Peter1469
01-19-2015, 09:51 PM
What did he say after he said a few words about the journalist who got his head removed by IS? "What my drive."

maineman
01-19-2015, 10:06 PM

great article. I notice nobody on the right has dared to attempt to refute it point by point. All that can do is bluster.

del
01-19-2015, 10:21 PM
great article. I notice nobody on the right has dared to attempt to refute it point by point. All that can do is bluster.

it's difficult to refute someone's opinion.

you may want to write that down

maineman
01-19-2015, 11:06 PM
it's difficult to refute someone's opinion.

you may want to write that down

that's the essence of political dialog.

yo may want to write THAT down.

del
01-19-2015, 11:12 PM
that's the essence of political dialog.

yo may want to write THAT down.

ooooooh, all caps on that

surely i've been put in my place

:rofl:

maineman
01-19-2015, 11:24 PM
with a signature line like yours, why would anyone want to put you in your place, unless that place were on a pedestal in some pantheon of cool people?

Safety
01-19-2015, 11:40 PM
What did he say after he said a few words about the journalist who got his head removed by IS? "What my drive."

I'm guessing he was just following in the footsteps of a great leader.....

http://youtu.be/TCm9788Tb5g