PDA

View Full Version : 8 Cities with Surprising Job Growth.....

MMC
06-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Here are eight metropolitan areas that we think are poised to become job-creating machines in the years ahead.

We zeroed in on metro areas of at least 1 million people and a track record of above-average population and job growth coming out of the 2008-2009 recession.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/8-cities-with-surprising-job-growth.html

They evened it out 4 Republican states and 4 Democratic States. :undecided:

roadmaster
06-12-2012, 11:13 PM
I don't believe people conducting census reports should be counted.

MMC
06-12-2012, 11:16 PM
You should be happy Raliegh NC is one of them. :wink:

roadmaster
06-12-2012, 11:27 PM
You should be happy Raliegh NC is one of them. :wink:

No I am not. Perdue also promised illegals would be in the back line but if you look at the graduates say in nursing most of them are illegals while most Americans got red tape or was told all grants were taken. I don't mind people of all races getting help but turning your eyes and putting them in front of legal residents should never be tolerated.

wingrider
06-13-2012, 02:01 AM
yep read this article... Denver? not so much ... maybe in the service industry but just how many bell hops maids and waitresses do you need. and that Cops are ticketing the homeless there as fast as they can write the tickets,, why?? if they are homeless they can't pay the fines anyway so it is rediculous .. I think Yahoo missed the boat on this one..

MMC
06-13-2012, 04:29 AM
yep read this article... Denver? not so much ... maybe in the service industry but just how many bell hops maids and waitresses do you need. and that Cops are ticketing the homeless there as fast as they can write the tickets,, why?? if they are homeless they can't pay the fines anyway so it is rediculous .. I think Yahoo missed the boat on this one..

Yeah and they have been saying Atlanta for several years now. Which they have it showing in here again.

Chris
06-13-2012, 06:34 PM
According to this current RCP map...

http://i.snag.gy/kraxe.jpg

1 is a blue state, 3 are gray, and 4 are red.

Happy SA is in there!

MMC
06-13-2012, 06:50 PM
Doesn't look to good for Democratically led governments.....now does it?