PDA

View Full Version : Shia Arabs Being Killed By AQ and Sunni Arabs in Iraq.....

MMC
06-13-2012, 04:58 AM
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Bombings and shootings targeting Shi'ite Muslim pilgrims in Baghdad and police across Iraq killed at least 53 people on Wednesday in apparently coordinated attacks during a major religious festival.

In Wednesday's attacks, at least 18 people were killed when four bombs hit pilgrims across Baghdad as they gathered to mark the anniversary of the death of Shi'ite imam Moussa al-Kadhim, a great-grandson of Prophet Mohammad.

Political tensions have been high in Iraq since the last American troops left in December, with the fragile government - split among Sunni-backed, Shi'ite and ethnic Kurdish blocs - feuding over their power-sharing accord.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/car-bombs-kill-least-10-iraq-police-043634167.html

Once again the Sunni and Shia prove to the World that they will not attempt to get along. Seems while Assad is killing the Sunni in Syria. Seems AQ and the Sunni are going to town on the Shia in Iraq. The attacks are gaining intensity. Though with this last round of bombings AQ took responsibility.

Does anyone think that Shia will do anything about this? Other than get killed some more?

MMC
06-13-2012, 06:41 AM
Should the Kurds side with any in this ongoing conflict with the Arabs or sit back gaining more power so that they can take more land in Iraq away from the Arabs? Think Maliki will be able to keep control in Iraq?

MMC
06-13-2012, 08:32 AM
Heya Moon and Sultan.....care to elaborate on WHY, Muslims are Killing Muslims while attending Religious Ceremonies? Why Would Muslims in Iraq want to kill Muslims pilgrimaging from other Muslim Countries? Which technically not being a Citizen of Iraq, why should they be killed when it has nothing to do with them? That being the affairs of Iraqis and not others.

Oh and let's refrain from the Western man, USA, and Israel Conspiracy Theories. Care to give a crack at it when it only concerns Muslims and followers of Islam and their grab for power? Do you think the Kurds should take Control if the Sunni and Shia cannot reconcile their differences in Iraq?

Goldie Locks
06-13-2012, 10:03 AM
If they want to kill each other, I say go for it.

Shoot the Goose
06-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Their long history is to kill each other. God forbid they did not have Israel to defer some of their angst towards, or they would kill each other even more. No doubt Israel finds some peace-of-mind in letting the Arabs "play amongst themselves".

Reminds me of Reagan selling weapons to both Iran and Iraq at the same time. Some have condemned that. Seemed like a good plan to me.

Goldie Locks
06-13-2012, 10:22 AM
If they're fighting and killing each other, the less time they have for the rest of us Infidels.

MMC
06-13-2012, 10:35 AM
Still these Muslims knew that the others were going to Pay homage to Mohammed. Yet they killed them anyways. Women Children and any innocent bystanders.

Moreover they knew they're were Muslims from other countries mixed into the group.

Shoot the Goose
06-13-2012, 10:39 AM
Still these Muslims knew that the others were going to Pay homage to Mohammed. Yet they killed them anyways. Women Children and any innocent bystanders.

Moreover they knew they're were Muslims from other countries mixed into the group.

And that lack of respect for each other will not be changing soon .......... if ever.

moon
06-13-2012, 10:39 AM

*Perhaps they were after a specific individual/individuals and thought that a ' high-value target ' was worth the dozens of civilian deaths in ' collateral damage'- *you know, after the US of AIPAC/IOF examples.*

moon
06-13-2012, 10:42 AM
And that lack of respect for each other will not be changing soon .......... if ever.

*Yes, I believe that the Irish Catholics and Protestants have similar sectarian differences leading to violence. * Some of them were in receipt of American funding for arms and equipment. *NORAID, was it ?* *Is the US of AIPAC funding Sunnis or Shias in order to maintain the ferment ? * Goldie Locks suggests that that's a good idea. * What do you think ?

MMC
06-13-2012, 10:52 AM
*Perhaps they were after a specific individual/individuals and thought that a ' high-value target ' was worth the dozens of civilian deaths in ' collateral damage'- *you know, after the US of AIPAC/IOF examples.*

So that makes it right to kill other Muslims from other Countries in trying to create a national incident? But that more importantly that they would do so in relevance to Mohammed placing your specific targets even over that over a day of tribute to Mohammed.

Again try and stay focused on the Arab on Arab Muslim Crime and violation of human rights. What do you have to say about these Muslims committing genocide on other Muslims?

Shoot the Goose
06-13-2012, 10:54 AM
*Yes, I believe that the Irish Catholics and Protestants have similar sectarian differences leading to violence. * Some of them were in receipt of American funding for arms and equipment. *NORAID, was it ?* *Is the US of AIPAC funding Sunnis or Shias in order to maintain the ferment ? * Goldie Locks suggests that that's a good idea. * What do you think ?

In this zone, there is no inability of both sides to get all the small arms that they want. From the Iraqi military, or from Iran. Or any number of surrogates. You can bank it.

The actionable belief is that they will keep killing each other regardless.

roadmaster
06-13-2012, 11:13 AM
*Yes, I believe that the Irish Catholics and Protestants have similar sectarian differences leading to violence. *

Oh so that's the problem. No so, you kill each other for what?

moon
06-13-2012, 11:53 AM
Oh so that's the problem. No so, you kill each other for what?

It's difficult to define the actual sectarian differences . *In the case of the Irish christians, I believe, one set believes that virgins can have children. *The other set promotes a celibate priesthood which is infamous for sexually abusing minors. *Whether the latter are attempting to eliminate all experimental material which might be useful to the former is a matter for the head honchos of both sects. *To complicate the issue , the pope is an ex Hitler youth member who is complicit in concealing buggery and other sexual deviations on the part of his minions. *The other honcho is dead set against buggery of any description and opposes it being sanctioned in his religious buildings. * Whether these matters are at the root of them killing each other in Ireland I couldn't say- * but they seem a lot more complicated than the differences of opinion between Shias and Sunnis.*

Shoot the Goose
06-13-2012, 11:57 AM
It would have been far less excruciating to just say "I surrender" .... ;)

MMC
06-13-2012, 12:08 PM
It would have been for less excruciating to just say "I surrender" .... ;)

:laugh: Yeah, but the deflection sure takes one on a merry-go-round.....huh? :grin:

URF8
06-13-2012, 03:19 PM
Sunnis consider Shia to be heretics. And they're probably right. There is nothing more dangerous than a heretic who would wrap himself in the Quran to deceive the believers.

roadmaster
06-13-2012, 04:02 PM
It's difficult to define the actual sectarian differences . *In the case of the Irish christians, I believe, one set believes that virgins can have children. *The other set promotes a celibate priesthood which is infamous for sexually abusing minors. *Whether the latter are attempting to eliminate all experimental material which might be useful to the former is a matter for the head honchos of both sects. *To complicate the issue , the pope is an ex Hitler youth member who is complicit in concealing buggery and other sexual deviations on the part of his minions. *The other honcho is dead set against buggery of any description and opposes it being sanctioned in his religious buildings. * Whether these matters are at the root of them killing each other in Ireland I couldn't say- * but they seem a lot more complicated than the differences of opinion between Shias and Sunnis.*

Just trying to understand. We as Christians believe Jesus was born to the virgin Mary. He is the only one. I am not for anyone abusing minors that includes men taking a wife under 18 without her consent and don't believe a 14yr old person is mature enough to wed. Don't know the Pope, he is just a man to me.
Shias and Sunnis have been killing each other too long.

Sultan
06-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Sunnis consider Shia to be heretics. And they're probably right. There is nothing more dangerous than a heretic who would wrap himself in the Quran to deceive the believers.

Was Bin Laden Shia then?

the AQ boys?

taliban?

Islamic Jihad?

Tunisian rioters this week?

Sultan
06-13-2012, 04:30 PM
Just trying to understand. We as Christians believe Jesus was born to the virgin Mary. He is the only one. I am not for anyone abusing minors that includes men taking a wife under 18 without her consent and don't believe a 14yr old person is mature enough to wed. Don't know the Pope, he is just a man to me.

yes US and Saudi funding BOTH Iraq and Iran during Iran Iraq war was amazing dont you think

wingrider
06-13-2012, 04:33 PM
yes US and Saudi funding BOTH Iraq and Iran during Iran Iraq war was amazing dont you think
only one thing wrong about this.. the USA hasn't been around since 700 AD when they started killing each other..

Sultan
06-13-2012, 04:36 PM
only one thing wrong about this.. the USA hasn't been around since 700 AD when they started killing each other..

link please

Since USA has been around which is not very long it's history has mainly centred on war and killing and not much else.

Starting with the Red Indian genocide that gave you the taste for blood and it hasn't stopped till today.

wingrider
06-13-2012, 04:46 PM
and your point?????? we have a 200 year history of war... yours about 4000 years... no comparison

Sultan
06-13-2012, 04:48 PM
and your point?????? we have a 200 year history of war... yours about 4000 years... no comparison

I think you'll find Egypt has more than 4000 years with mostly peace

Did you not get history in school?

MMC
06-13-2012, 05:02 PM

Oh the Sunni do the same thing.....which is why they are trying to wipe out the Shia and or keep them subjugated. Still these are Sunni Arabs showing the World they know how to beat up women and kill children. Kill other Muslims from other Countries that are there to go on Pilgrimage. Don't you find it funny.....how they call themselves warrior. I mean they really do give themselves pats on the back for this type of shit.

Yet in every Sunni Country.....we are shown time and time again what happens to both Shia and Sunni. When they have to encounter Real Warriors. As you can see.....they clearly cannot compare with the rest of the World.

MMC
06-13-2012, 05:07 PM

What is there to understand when you have nothing but deflection. No need to play with kid gloves RM. It's not difficult to define sectarian differences in comparison to any others. The comparison is amongst Muslims Shia and Sunni and including that ethnicity of being Arab. Listen to the Sunni Arab rationalize and make excuses for doing what is not Right. Did you really think you would get a truthful answer?

MMC
06-13-2012, 05:15 PM
I think you'll find Egypt has more than 4000 years with mostly peace

Did you not get history in school?

Got a link to prove that 4000 years of Mostly peace?

URF8
06-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Was Bin Laden Shia then?

the AQ boys?

taliban?

Islamic Jihad?

Tunisian rioters this week?

The folks mentioned in your post are misogynists and homophobes, but they aren't Shia.

URF8
06-15-2012, 07:21 PM
link please

Since USA has been around which is not very long it's history has mainly centred on war and killing and not much else.

Starting with the Red Indian genocide that gave you the taste for blood and it hasn't stopped till today.

"Red Indian?" Isn't that a racist term?