PDA

View Full Version : Mike Huckabee complains of ‘trashy’ women at Fox News

Common
01-27-2015, 08:19 PM
Someone needs to tell huck that this is 2015 and some young women have been talking like truckers for at least 20 yrs.

I think its damn funny that he worked in fox for quite awhile and never had a problem until he left and is considering running for potus

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said in a recent radio appearance that while in New York for his Fox News show, he experienced significant culture shock from all the “trashy” women swearing in a professional setting.

“In the South, or in the Midwest, there in Iowa, you would not have people who would just throw the F-bomb or use gratuitous profanity in a professional setting,” Huckabee told host Jan Mickelson in a Friday appearance on Des Moines’ “Mickelson in the Morning.”

“In New York, not only do the men do it, but the women,” he said.
“My gosh, this is worse than locker-room talk,” Huckabee continued. “As we would say in the South, that’s just trashy.”
The comments come less than a month after the Arkansas Republican quit his Fox News show and announced he’s thinking of launching a bid for president.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/mike-huckabee-trashy-women-fox-news-114658.html#ixzz3Q4gVkbLR

Blackrook
01-27-2015, 08:21 PM
I've worked at places where everyone cusses and I've worked at place where no one ever cusses. It doesn't depend on region it depends on the company culture.

sachem
01-27-2015, 08:21 PM
If Mike keeps this up he might get six or seven votes.

Bob
01-27-2015, 08:26 PM
Mike ... Mike Mike

Watch what you say. Look up. Do you think those Vultures are not Democrats? They are reading each of your words, recording every word you say. They will not report how much you loved working at Fox. They will only comment that you don't care for high powered profanity.

That they will weave as if it is to your disadvantage.

Be you Mike. And you just might win another election.

Those vultures must stop to poop. That is their weak point.

gamewell45
01-27-2015, 08:45 PM
People are going to say what they want to regardless, so Mike needs to let it go; he's free to speak as he wants just like others are free to speak as they please. He needs to learn its not worth getting too riled up over.

exotix
01-27-2015, 08:48 PM
Hacskterbee thinks his appearance as an obese Gomer Pyle is sexy ... LOL

Howey
01-27-2015, 08:50 PM
Someone needs to tell huck that this is 2015 and some young women have been talking like truckers for at least 20 yrs.

I think its $#@! funny that he worked in fox for quite awhile and never had a problem until he left and is considering running for potus

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said in a recent radio appearance that while in New York for his Fox News show, he experienced significant culture shock from all the “trashy” women swearing in a professional setting.

“In the South, or in the Midwest, there in Iowa, you would not have people who would just throw the F-bomb or use gratuitous profanity in a professional setting,” Huckabee told host Jan Mickelson in a Friday appearance on Des Moines’ “Mickelson in the Morning.”

“My gosh, this is worse than locker-room talk,” Huckabee continued. “As we would say in the South, that’s just trashy.”
The comments come less than a month after the Arkansas Republican quit his Fox News show and announced he’s thinking of launching a bid for president.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/mike-huckabee-trashy-women-fox-news-114658.html#ixzz3Q4gVkbLR

Was this in a personal email to Bob?

Mister D
01-27-2015, 09:09 PM
How does his show survive? It's awful.

sachem
01-27-2015, 09:13 PM
People are going to say what they want to regardless, so Mike needs to let it go; he's free to speak as he wants just like others are free to speak as they please. He needs to learn its not worth getting too riled up over.Particularly if he is trying to get people to vote for him.

Redrose
01-27-2015, 09:20 PM

I think its damn funny that he worked in fox for quite awhile and never had a problem until he left and is considering running for potus

He needs to get out more. I'm sure in high pressure jobs in any city in the USA you will hear colorful language from men and women.

Common
01-27-2015, 09:24 PM
How does his show survive? It's awful.

Its not on the air anymore, I watched it once

Common
01-27-2015, 09:26 PM
I think he was playing to the south for potus support

Bob
01-27-2015, 09:31 PM
Was this in a personal email to @Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013)?

I am on his mailing list.

sachem
01-27-2015, 09:32 PM
I think he was playing to the south for potus supportThe same folks who put him over the top last time around?

Bob
01-27-2015, 09:34 PM
People are going to say what they want to regardless, so Mike needs to let it go; he's free to speak as he wants just like others are free to speak as they please. He needs to learn its not worth getting too riled up over.

Mike no doubt shrugs that stuff off. Now watch Democrats try to stab him over and over.

As to the Mike Huckabee show... when i used to see it, I felt it was good TV.

But i think Discovery has good TV too. So does PBS.

Mister D
01-27-2015, 09:49 PM
Its not on the air anymore, I watched it once

Oh lol. It was cancelled? I can't it believe it lasted so long.

Common
01-27-2015, 09:51 PM

I watched it once he played the guitar and sang and that was it for me

Mister D
01-27-2015, 09:55 PM

I think he did that every show. Ugh...

Safety
01-27-2015, 10:08 PM

anything is better than this every show.....

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ka_UWyZ9xf4/hqdefault.jpg

PolWatch
01-27-2015, 11:34 PM
I wonder if Mikey will ever figure out that they didn't cuss except when he was around.

Redrose
01-27-2015, 11:54 PM

No, he quit to campaign. Foolish IMO.

texan
01-28-2015, 12:12 AM

I think its $#@! funny that he worked in fox for quite awhile and never had a problem until he left and is considering running for potus

Uh huh..............Thanks genius.

Mac-7
01-28-2015, 03:22 AM
. He needs to learn its not worth getting too riled up over.

Is huckabee the one who is riled or is it the usual sewer dwellers who are offended that anyone would not approve of their language?

Clearly it's the potty mouths who are losing their composure.

Redrose
01-28-2015, 09:55 PM

Mike Huckabee was on FOX tonight with Megan Kelly to clarify his comment. POLITICO admitted they misquoted him and corrected the article. Huckabee was speaking of women in business in NY in general, he never referred to the women on FOX. POLITICO just incorrectly assumed that. At least they owned up to their boo boo and corrected it.

Beevee
01-28-2015, 09:56 PM

From Democrats?

Ransom
01-29-2015, 10:26 AM

Looks like this was a lie....and look who fell for it, even started a thread. :biglaugh:

You can't make this up.

Howey
01-29-2015, 10:31 AM
I am on his mailing list.

hahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhhahahhadeludedhahhahah hahahahhahahahahh!

Howey
01-29-2015, 10:36 AM
Mike Huckabee was on FOX tonight with Megan Kelly to clarify his comment. POLITICO admitted they misquoted him and corrected the article. Huckabee was speaking of women in business in NY in general, he never referred to the women on FOX. POLITICO just incorrectly assumed that. At least they owned up to their boo boo and corrected it.

Here (hopefully) is his actual comment. It's clear he's talking about the workplace at Fox unless there's other places he works at in NYC.

https://soundcloud.com/thinkpro/mike-huckabee-doesnt-like-hearing-women-cuss

Mac-7
01-29-2015, 11:04 AM
Here (hopefully) is his actual comment. It's clear he's talking about the workplace at Fox unless there's other places he works at in NYC.

https://soundcloud.com/thinkpro/mike.-huckabee-doesnt-like-hearing-women-cuss (https://soundcloud.com/thinkpro/mike-huckabee-doesnt-like-hearing-women-cuss)

Megan Kelly made it pretty clear that the women at Fox News are trashy when it comes to sex and language

so she said it for him.

hanger4
01-29-2015, 12:06 PM

https://soundcloud.com/thinkpro/mike-huckabee-doesnt-like-hearing-women-cuss

Clarification: The headline on this story has been updated to reflect Huckabee’s assertion that he was referring in his original remarks to women in New York and not specifically to his former colleagues at Fox News.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/mike-huckabee-trashy-women-fox-news-114658.html?ml=po

Captain Obvious
01-29-2015, 12:39 PM
Huck Fuckabee

hanger4
01-29-2015, 01:08 PM
Huck Fuckabee

I feel the same way as far as his candidacy is concerned

but there's no point for Politico to lie short of their agenda

pushing for the left/Dems.

Mac-7
01-29-2015, 01:11 PM

Whats wrong with huckabee?

Captain Obvious
01-29-2015, 01:12 PM

It's Politico, what do you expect?

If someone forms a strong political opinion based on something Politico printed then that person was doomed to idiocy anyway, if not Politico then somebody else.

Captain Obvious
01-29-2015, 01:13 PM
Whats wrong with huckabee?

Social conservatism is dead.

Mac-7
01-29-2015, 01:15 PM
Social conservatism is dead.

Only on the left.

Captain Obvious
01-29-2015, 01:16 PM
Only on the left.

Ask Rick "anal lube and semen", SWEATERVEST Santorum.

Cigar
01-29-2015, 01:18 PM

Maybe Mike has long forgotton the power of some good Raw Sex. :grin:

Mac-7
01-29-2015, 01:21 PM
Ask Rick "anal lube and semen", SWEATERVEST Santorum.

I think huckabee will be a tougher conservative to smear.

Captain Obvious
01-29-2015, 01:22 PM
I think huckabee will be a tougher conservative to smear.

Of course he will be tougher, nobody remembers who he was.

He's completely irrelevant.

:biglaugh:

Mac-7
01-29-2015, 01:27 PM
Of course he will be tougher, nobody remembers who he was.

He's completely irrelevant.

:biglaugh:

In that case libs have nothing to worry about.

but morality is not dead in America which means he has chance.

Captain Obvious
01-29-2015, 01:30 PM
In that case libs have nothing to worry about.

but morality is not dead in America which means he has chance.

Yeah, sure.

Wake me when it's over.

PolWatch
01-29-2015, 01:34 PM
Yeah, sure.

Wake me when it's over.

haven't ya missed us?

Peter1469
01-29-2015, 02:46 PM
The social cons need to stay at the state and local level. Not much social con work to do at the federal level.

Mac-7
01-29-2015, 04:21 PM
The social cons need to stay at the state and local level. Not much social con work to do at the federal level.

Huckabee is more than just a social con that scares the bejabbers out of libertines.

The Sage of Main Street
01-29-2015, 04:36 PM
Hacskterbee thinks his appearance as an obese Gomer Pyle is sexy ... LOL My gosh, geewillikers, shazam, you hadn't oughten to say that about Reverain't Hucky-F---ky!

Peter1469
01-29-2015, 04:50 PM
Huckabee is more than just a social con that scares the bejabbers out of libertines.

That is because he is living in the past. As president he actually couldn't pass bills on his own to legislate morality.

Mac-7
01-29-2015, 04:57 PM
That is because he is living in the past. As president he actually couldn't pass bills on his own to legislate morality.

If Huckabee is the only candidate in the field who believes in morality he's going to get a lot of votes.

Peter1469
01-29-2015, 05:10 PM
If Huckabee is the only candidate in the field who believes in morality he's going to get a lot of votes.

Do you mean the morality of the 1950s? :smiley:

Mac-7
01-29-2015, 05:13 PM
Do you mean the morality of the 1950s? :smiley:

Its still the same morality even if libs refuse to accept it.

Peter1469
01-29-2015, 05:27 PM
Its still the same morality even if libs refuse to accept it.

The country has changed a lot since then. I think he hurts himself when he makes the sort of statements in the OP.

Mac-7
01-29-2015, 06:43 PM
The country has changed a lot since then. I think he hurts himself when he makes the sort of statements in the OP.

He only hurts himself with people who would never vote for him anyway.

Howey
01-29-2015, 06:51 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/mike-huckabee-trashy-women-fox-news-114658.html?ml=po

"Assertion" is another word for "lie".

What other job does Mike have in NYC? Did his son get a job as dog catcher?

hanger4
01-29-2015, 07:16 PM
"Assertion" is another word for "lie".

Sure if you're using Politico's New Abridged Leftist Dictionary.

What other job does Mike have in NYC? Did his son get a job as dog catcher?

He was doing a radio appearance Howey

Politico screwed up. They backed off, but they did their job by duping leftists such as yourself

who will forever spread the meme that Huckabee called Fox News women trashy.

Howey
01-29-2015, 08:39 PM
Sure if you're using Politico's New Abridged Leftist Dictionary.

He was doing a radio appearance Howey

Politico screwed up. They backed off, but they did their job by duping leftists such as yourself

Did you listen to his interview I posted?

hanger4
01-29-2015, 08:48 PM
Did you listen to his interview I posted?

Yeeeeeees Howey and I read a transcript.

Politico was wrong, that's why they backed off.

Mac-7
01-29-2015, 09:47 PM
The great lie is that Huckabee is the oddball and that the people laughing and sneering at him are normal.

Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Peter1469
01-29-2015, 09:48 PM
Not for those under 40.

Captain Obvious
01-29-2015, 09:49 PM
The great lie is that Huckabee is the oddball and that the people laughing and sneering at him are normal.

Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.

Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Mac-7
01-29-2015, 10:20 PM
Not for those under 40.

Its possible that people under 40 have never been exposed to morality.

You seem to be telling me that what America needs is a good follower.

Someone who will not lead but merely stick a wet finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing.

Howey
01-30-2015, 12:24 AM
Its possible that people under 40 have never been exposed to morality.

You seem to be telling me that what America needs is a good follower.

Someone who will not lead but merely stick a wet finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing.

Mitt 16!

Mac-7
01-30-2015, 07:00 AM
Mitt 16!

Romney was not my first choice in 2012 and he is not my first choice now.

But if elected he would be a better president than obumer or the cookie lady.

donttread
01-30-2015, 08:22 AM

He has a point. About both the men and the women in a professional setting

PolWatch
01-30-2015, 08:29 AM

In the interest of honesty, politico did publish a 'clarification' of the story. Huck is only digging this hole deeper...he was not just talking about the women at Fox but women in the city of New York:

'Clarification: The headline on this story has been updated to reflect Huckabee’s assertion that he was referring in his original remarks to women in New York and not specifically to his former colleagues at Fox News.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/mike-huckabee-trashy-women-fox-news-114658.html#ixzz3QJLBspbQ

hanger4
01-30-2015, 09:03 AM
In the interest of honesty, politico did publish a 'clarification' of the story. Huck is only digging this hole deeper...he was not just talking about the women at Fox but women in the city of New York:

'Clarification: The headline on this story has been updated to reflect Huckabee’s assertion that he was referring in his original remarks to women in New York and not specifically to his former colleagues at Fox News.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/mike-huckabee-trashy-women-fox-news-114658.html#ixzz3QJLBspbQ

Been there done that

Page 3, post 30

Common
01-30-2015, 09:06 AM
Uh huh..............Thanks genius.

Yup Your Welcome Dunce

Common
01-30-2015, 09:09 AM
He has a point. About both the men and the women in a professional setting

Hes right about people swearing everywhere now, when they used to be much more reserved in professional and public settings.

My saying hes right doesnt mean It offends me. Cops have some of the worst mouths of all and they hear it all. Doesnt bother me in the least. UNLESS, a person just does it to excess. When I say excess every other word out of their mouths constantly, I dont think anyone wants to hear that.

Common
01-30-2015, 09:12 AM

Rose they all make statements and if theres a backlash, they say Oh I didnt mean it that way.
Theres also an article and a video of Megan Kelly pulling his pants down over it live.

I dont dislike huckabee I think hes an alright person but he said what he said.

Adelaide
01-30-2015, 09:13 AM
Swearing in the workplace is generally frowned upon, but at the same time I have found that in my experience it's going to happen occasionally and so long as it's not directed towards anyone than it might be not entirely professional but it's also not the end of the world. Saying "shit" or "fuck" if you screw something up or something bad happens, whatever, but never use that language to refer to another person, ("She's such a bitch", for example).

Common
01-30-2015, 09:16 AM
Swearing in the workplace is generally frowned upon, but at the same time I have found that in my experience it's going to happen occasionally and so long as it's not directed towards anyone than it might be not entirely professional but it's also not the end of the world. Saying "shit" or "fuck" if you screw something up or something bad happens, whatever, but never use that language to refer to another person, ("She's such a bitch", for example).

Thats always happened in the workplace. I think he was referring to something more than that.

Captain Obvious
01-30-2015, 09:19 AM

I've worked in many environments where using the F-bomb wasn't taboo. Mostly behind closed doors though but one hospital I worked at, the CEO regularly used it, in front of patients too.

hanger4
01-30-2015, 10:15 AM
Rose they all make statements and if theres a backlash, they say Oh I didnt mean it that way.
Theres also an article and a video of Megan Kelly pulling his pants down over it live.

I dont dislike huckabee I think hes an alright person but he said what he said.

Megan Kelly didn't dress him down for saying Fox women are trashy

as Politico initially said. She dressed him down for complaining of the trashy

and profane women he encountered in New York and other what he calls

bubble centers. Politico posted an agenda driven headline and was caught.

Captain Obvious
01-30-2015, 10:17 AM

Probably, I don't think Huckabee is stupid enough to shit on his dinner plate.

He needs attention though, he's really become virtually obsolete in the political arena.

PolWatch
01-30-2015, 10:19 AM
the idea that correcting his statement from saying the women at Fox are foul mouthed to saying that the women in New York are doesn't sound like a clever political move...imo The correction only includes more people in his generalization. Let's shoot the messenger....maybe no one will notice who actually made the stupid remark.

Mac-7
01-30-2015, 10:25 AM

kelly didn't tell huckabee "how dare you criticize trashy women like me" but I think that's what she meant.

Captain Obvious
01-30-2015, 10:34 AM
kelly didn't tell huckabee "how dare you criticize trashy women like me" but I think that's what she meant.

Well, Faux's MO is to hire bubble-headed bleach blonde bimbo's because that apparently sells lies to the bucket lugging right moreso than a professional, honest look.

Mac-7
01-30-2015, 10:41 AM
Well, Faux's MO is to hire bubble-headed bleach blonde bimbo's because that apparently sells lies to the bucket lugging right moreso than a professional, honest look.

Sure.

and the other networks prefer ugly airheads.

Captain Obvious
01-30-2015, 10:42 AM
Sure.

and the other networks prefer ugly airheads.

There's a difference between attractive and bimbo.

You don't agree with Fuckabee? You were kissing his ass up and down the other day.

You poser conservatives are so inconsistent.

Mac-7
01-30-2015, 11:20 AM
There's a difference between attractive and bimbo.

You don't agree with $#@!abee? You were kissing his ass up and down the other day.

You poser conservatives are so inconsistent.

Fox has all kinds.

some of the women are quite trashy and some are not.

Captain Obvious
01-30-2015, 11:26 AM
Fox has all kinds.

some of the women are quite trashy and some are not.

Right - now connect the dots.

Trash sells, to trash. Faux caters to RWNJ posers.

You voted for Obama basically.

See how that works?

That last one was a loaded question btw, I know you're clueless.

The Sage of Main Street
01-30-2015, 11:44 AM

SERMON OF A JE$U$ SALESMAN

Pray
Then pay
That's the way
To make my day

Mac-7
01-30-2015, 03:39 PM
Right - now connect the dots.

Trash sells, to trash. Faux caters to RWNJ posers.

You voted for Obama basically.

See how that works?

That last one was a loaded question btw, I know you're clueless.

Maybe you tried to load it but it failed to go bang.

Megan Kelly may be trashy off screen, along with most women in NYC but not on camera.

Mac-7
01-30-2015, 03:41 PM
SERMON OF A JE$U$ SALESMAN

Pray
Then pay
That's the way
To make my day

God does pay a commission for every sinner saved from eternal damnation.

but personally I don't care if every unbeliever goes to hell or not.

Common Sense
01-30-2015, 03:45 PM
God does pay a commission for every sinner saved from eternal damnation.

but personally I don't care if every unbeliever goes to hell or not.

How very Christian...

Mac-7
01-30-2015, 04:03 PM
How very Christian...

Some Christians are better than others and I dont pretend to be one of the bleeding hearts who turns the other cheek.

Common Sense
01-30-2015, 04:07 PM
Some Christians are better than others and I dont pretend to be one of the bleeding hearts who turns the other cheek.

Clearly. Or loves thy neighbor, or is tolerant or compassionate.

So what parts do you follow?

Xwanigas
01-30-2015, 04:13 PM
If Mikey Dislikes ‘em, I like ‘em. I like my women a little on the trashy side. That’s why my wife won’t let me buy her clothes.

Mac-7
01-30-2015, 04:16 PM
Clearly. Or loves thy neighbor, or is tolerant or compassionate.

So what parts do you follow?

I guess you mean compassion for poor people

and I'm very compassionate.

But no one can save dumb Obama voters on welfare from themselves.

Common Sense
01-30-2015, 04:18 PM
I guess you mean compassion for poor people

and I'm very compassionate.

But no one can save dumb Obama voters on welfare from themselves.

No, I meant compassion for all people.

Mac-7
01-30-2015, 04:30 PM
No, I meant compassion for all people.

You mean weepy throw money at them compassion?

i leave the mindless compassion to the libs.

Common Sense
01-30-2015, 04:35 PM
You mean weepy throw money at them compassion?

i leave the mindless compassion to the libs.

No, I mean being compassionate and not willing ill will on those you disagree with or saying things like you don't care if Canadians are killed by Terrorists. You know, actual compassion...not throwing loose change at a homeless dude.

Mac-7
01-30-2015, 04:40 PM
No, I mean being compassionate and not willing ill will on those you disagree with or saying things like you don't care if Canadians are killed by Terrorists. You know, actual compassion...not throwing loose change at a homeless dude.

Its your choice to allow Muslim wackos in your country or not

you seem to like the idea so if Canadians get murdered its your fault not mine

Common Sense
01-30-2015, 04:41 PM
Its your choice to allow Muslim wackos in your country or not

you our seem to like the idea so if Canadians get murdered its your fault not mine

That's a retarded assessment and sort of gibberish as well.

I don't want to see anyone murdered. I'm just not ignorant and paranoid.

Mac-7
01-30-2015, 04:45 PM
That's a retarded assessment and sort of gibberish as well.

I don't want to see anyone murdered. I'm just not ignorant and paranoid.

By supporting Muslim immigration to Canada you are partially to blame acts of terror that they do.

Libertarians don't want to fight them "over there" but I do to want to fight them here either.