PDA

View Full Version : Is This All The Republicans Have To Offer

Howey
01-28-2015, 05:20 PM
...and who was it on here commending Palin's magnificent speech the other day. And what's he smoking?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/27/jon-stewart-sarah-palin_n_6552494.html

Beware.

This is not Tina Fey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYc92hi5shE

Ransom
01-28-2015, 05:32 PM
Actually we just destroyed his plan to end tax breaks for popular college savings accounts known as 529s.

"I’m glad President Obama has decided to listen to the American people and withdraw his tax hike on college savings," Boehner said. "This tax would have hurt middle-class families already struggling to get ahead."

The tax-free 529 accounts were introduced as part of then-President George W. Bush’s 2001 tax-cut package

Another Bush tax cut survives....so the GOP does have much to offer, if you'd just observe with an objective tone rather than your vitriol.

Common Sense
01-28-2015, 05:57 PM
Military! Troops! Freedom!

Oh Christ, I listened to that whole thing. Imagine her as President? You think Obama is embarrassing?

Howey
01-28-2015, 06:05 PM
Actually we just destroyed his plan to end tax breaks for popular college savings accounts known as 529s.

"I’m glad President Obama has decided to listen to the American people and withdraw his tax hike on college savings," Boehner said. "This tax would have hurt middle-class families already struggling to get ahead."

The tax-free 529 accounts were introduced as part of then-President George W. Bush’s 2001 tax-cut package

Another Bush tax cut survives....so the GOP does have much to offer, if you'd just observe with an objective tone rather than your vitriol.

Good for him. It only benefits 200k rich kids. Save the fight for bigger and better things.

Howey
01-28-2015, 06:09 PM
Speaking of the right's poster girl, looks like Sarah needs to start slathering on a little bit more lipstick on those pig wrinkles.

Gah!

http://i.imgur.com/lkFLNBj.jpg

Bob
01-28-2015, 06:09 PM
She got a wonderful reception from the audience. So much so, the jokesters of the Democrats can't stand it.

Bob
01-28-2015, 06:13 PM
You guys have Hillary. LMAO

Howey
01-28-2015, 06:14 PM
She got a wonderful reception from the audience. So much so, the jokesters of the Democrats can't stand it.

Yeah...lots of crazy old white people!

http://i.imgur.com/BhT188a.gif

Common Sense
01-28-2015, 06:20 PM

Most politicians get "wonderful receptions" from their audiences. The people who go to see them tend to like them. It's like saying the Music at a concert is good because their fans clapped.

Cigar
01-28-2015, 07:54 PM

I wonder if you'd laugh if The Dems beat the Best The GOP has ... again? :laugh:

TrueBlue
01-28-2015, 08:06 PM

Yeah, photo editing can really do a number on people can't it.

Howey
01-28-2015, 08:07 PM
I wonder if you'd laugh if The Dems beat the Best The GOP has ... again? :laugh:
Is there any doubt?

Bob
01-28-2015, 08:37 PM
Yeah, photo editing can really do a number on people can't it.

When done on Sarah Palin, don't you smile. I smile when done to Hillary. Don't you?

Bob
01-28-2015, 08:38 PM

If????????????????

Not too confident are you? The nation learned the past two times. They know better than to trust Democrats again.

Bob
01-28-2015, 08:39 PM
Most politicians get "wonderful receptions" from their audiences. The people who go to see them tend to like them. It's like saying the Music at a concert is good because their fans clapped.

Good explanation. Try it using the name Hillary Clinton.

Cigar
01-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Now she's getting her Ass handed to her from the Right ...

Well better late than never. :laugh:

Bob
01-28-2015, 08:46 PM
Hillary won't run for the Democrats and don't worry, Sarah Palin will be a huge boost for our eventual winner.

Blackrook
01-28-2015, 11:44 PM
Let's wait until a competent woman who has accomplishments to her name shows up before we elect her to be President.

birddog
01-28-2015, 11:55 PM
Let's wait until a competent woman who has accomplishments to her name shows up before we elect her to be President.

That is correct. Hillary has accomplished nothing positive of importance that benefits our country! Sarah did a good job as governor with energy etc.

Safety
01-29-2015, 12:51 AM
If????????????????

Not too confident are you? The nation learned the past two times. They know better than to trust Democrats again.

Let me give you a preview, Bob.

"Romney wins in landslide victory!"
- Dick Morris

We're still waiting....

Safety
01-29-2015, 12:54 AM
That is correct. Hillary has accomplished nothing positive of importance that benefits our country! Sarah did a good job as governor with energy etc.

Really? Even with only serving half a term?

If she wins the White House, hope she picks a really good running mate to finish the term.

birddog
01-29-2015, 11:12 AM
Really? Even with only serving half a term?

If she wins the White House, hope she picks a really good running mate to finish the term.

Even if Sarah only served a month, she would have accomplished more than Hillary has accomplished! Your reply was lame.

Ransom
01-30-2015, 11:44 AM
Even if Sarah only served a month, she would have accomplished more than Hillary has accomplished! Your reply was lame.

Had Hillary served less time as Sec of State, our embassy staff in Benghazi wouldn't have been murdered.

Common Sense
01-30-2015, 11:46 AM
Had Hillary served less time as Sec of State, our embassy staff in Benghazi wouldn't have been murdered.

Yeah, she murdered them herself. But then if it hadn't happened, Republicans wouldn't be able to use the deaths of Americans for their political advantage.

domer76
01-30-2015, 11:48 AM

Oh Lordy! More "if/would" bullshit!

Is there a corollary to Godwin's Law for 'if/would' crap?