PDA

View Full Version : Are Conservative Men really afraid of Vagina ?

Cigar
06-15-2012, 01:49 PM
Vagina remarks, silencing of Michigan lawmakers draws firestorm online

What started out as a debate in the Michigan House of Representatives spilled out to the Web yesterday. And while state Reps. Lisa Brown of West Bloomfield and Barb Byrum of Onondaga were banned from speaking by the Republican leadership, that didn’t stop pundits and bloggers from chiming in.

Naomi McAuliffe writes for The Guardian:

“Apparently, when discussing a medical procedure, it's not really appropriate to use medical words. Well not about lady bits anyway. It makes me wonder what euphemisms would be acceptable. "Will the representative get his hand out of the otter's pocket?" "Can the honorable gentleman refrain from trespassing in the lady cave?"”

Allison Yarrow from the Daily Beast writes:

“Brown said that the Republican leadership did not tell her why she was banned. In her brief floor remarks Wednesday, she also explained that as a Jewish woman, she chooses to keep kosher in her home, and that she also abided by the Jewish tenet dating back to the biblical era that “abortions performed in order to preserve the life of the mother are not only permissible, but mandatory.” ”

http://www.freep.com/article/20120615/BLOG36/120615034/vagina-Michigan-House-Representatives-Lisa-Brown-Barb-Byrum-abortion?odyssey=tab

Now I know why they spend so much time creating Laws over it :afro:

Cigar
06-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Wow ... it's True. :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/fieldcricket.jpg

Calypso Jones
06-15-2012, 02:12 PM
oh sure. like there's a democrat God believer.

coolwalker
06-15-2012, 04:31 PM
Only Cigar would post something like this...no class.

Archer0915
06-16-2012, 03:52 PM
I am scared of it!! I can keep it up and I don't like every man being able to keep up with me. It is like steroids! It is like energy drinks or other drugs! I am a natural man on a life long high. When it is over that is it. Period; the end. Why the hell do they need to spend research money on this shit when people are dying of disease every day.

MMC
06-16-2012, 05:20 PM
I am scared of it!! I can keep it up and I don't like every man being able to keep up with me. It is like steroids! It is like energy drinks or other drugs! I am a natural man on a life long high. When it is over that is it. Period; the end. Why the hell do they need to spend research money on this shit when people are dying of disease every day.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4636430704182350&pid=1.1

Greetings Archer.....Welcome to the Political Forums of the Rant! :yo2:

Environment Man
06-17-2012, 10:11 AM
Eman is conservative and is not afraid of vagina.

Mainecoons
06-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Retired environmental engineer and Maine Coon cat fancier extends greetings and welcome to Environment Man!

Ah, I see you live on Catalina Island, I'll assume CA. My bro lives in San Clemente, we tried to sail out to your island on my last visit, however, sailboats inconveniently require wind to do so.