PDA

View Full Version : Court Orders Obama to resign

wingrider
06-15-2012, 04:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h0EdpvZ23s
this is an amazing Video .. I did not know this had happened.. the evidence is outstanding

MMC
06-15-2012, 04:30 PM
Uhm.....he is the lead attorney, the prosecutor and the investigator. He is a soldier in the Army of Jesus, an Officer of God.

Sounds like he is the Judge too. Did he say what state this lawsuit was filed in giving Obama 90 days to resign? What evidence? Where is it?

wingrider
06-15-2012, 04:31 PM
Uhm.....he is the lead attorney, the prosecutor and the investigator. He is a soldier in the Army of Jesus, an Officer of God.

Sounds like he is the Judge too. Did he say what state this lawsuit was filed in giving Obama 90 days to resign? What evidence? Where is it?

all I know is what is in the video..

JohnAdams
06-15-2012, 06:20 PM
Um excuse me, while I would dearly love to see Obama resign, a court, not even the Supreme court can remove a President.

The Constitution is quite clear on this point. Only the House can bring forth articles of impeachment, and then under the direction of the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme court, try a President, and only the Senate, after a President has been convicted in the House of Representative's of the charges brought forth in those articles of impeachment, can remove a President. http://www.usconstitution.net/constfaq_q115.html

Obama can, and rightly should, ignore this court order.

JohnAdams
06-15-2012, 06:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h0EdpvZ23s
this is an amazing Video .. I did not know this had happened.. the evidence is outstanding

Where are all the libs to call this guy a racist? Hahahahaha

He IS correct in one point.

We the People under the ninth and tenth amendments of the Constitution do retain the right to replace and right our government if it has gone awry and is no longer functioning according to the United States Constitution.

By and through, electing to vote to replace those members of that government with individuals who will adhere to that Constitution.

roadmaster
06-15-2012, 06:28 PM
That's Mr. Manning (preacher). Atlah ministries.

wingrider
06-15-2012, 06:31 PM
Um excuse me, while I would dearly love to see Obama resign, a court, not even the Supreme court can remove a President.

The Constitution is quite clear on this point. Only the House can bring forth articles of impeachment, and then under the direction of the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme court, try a President, and only the Senate, after a President has been convicted in the House of Representative's of the charges brought forth in those articles of impeachment, can remove a President. http://www.usconstitution.net/constfaq_q115.html

Obama can, and rightly should, ignore this court order. true.. then Obama can do the right thing and RESIGN/

wingrider
06-15-2012, 06:32 PM
That's Mr. Manning (preacher). Atlah ministries. do you have any info on this guy this is the first I have heard of him.

roadmaster
06-15-2012, 06:45 PM
do you have any info on this guy this is the first I have heard of him.

Yes, look up atlah ministries on youtube. He preached on the streets of Harlem. He is a conservative.

roadmaster
06-15-2012, 06:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/ATLAHWorldwide

roadmaster
06-15-2012, 07:07 PM
He got so upset when Katrina hit because they had to fight off men trying to get in front of women and children to be saved.

JohnAdams
06-15-2012, 07:12 PM
He got so upset when Katrina hit because they had to fight off men trying to get in front of women and children to be saved.

His motivations are not important, the fact is he is supported and represented in the Congress where impeachment articles were brought, and summarily ignored by the leftists in this government.

Hence why it is now our responsibility to ensure that those representatives and members of this government who did ignore those articles of impeachment, and this President, be summarily removed by the people the first time we get to vote.

Trinnity
06-15-2012, 09:53 PM
I can think of a lot of reasons for him to be impeached and removed.
At least 5 trillion reasons.

JohnAdams
06-15-2012, 11:06 PM
I can think of a lot of reasons for him to be impeached and removed.
At least 5 trillion reasons.

Trinnity, I agree, however that said, it is also the fault of Congress. As it was they who've allowed The Obama to get away with those five trillion reasons. ;)

JohnAdams
06-15-2012, 11:30 PM
true.. then Obama can do the right thing and RESIGN/

Yes he should but he won't. Look this man cares nothing for the law, why should he resign?

roadmaster
06-16-2012, 08:49 AM
Well I don't always agree with Dr. Manning but he is a good example for young men and teaches them responsibility, honor and what it means to be a man. No he is not perfect but I have been watching him for years now.

Peter1469
06-16-2012, 09:10 AM

Obama can, and rightly should, ignore this court order.

I imagined that he ignored it without bothering to look to the Constitution.

Jim Miller
06-19-2012, 05:10 AM
Resigning would require Obongo to recognize that it would be best for the country. Personally, I don't think Obongo cares about this country.

wingrider
06-19-2012, 05:29 AM
Resigning would require Obongo to recognize that it would be best for the country. Personally, I don't think Obongo cares about this country.

i think you are correct.

Trinnity
06-19-2012, 08:07 AM
He's gonna get a shellacking this fall, I think.
The only thing he has going for him is the incumbent advantage, and that's not enough.
He's running commercials in Pennsylvania now. Worried about Penn????
OMG, that's amazing.

Beevee
06-19-2012, 08:25 AM
true.. then Obama can do the right thing and RESIGN/

RE SIGN! Indeed, for another four years.

Trinnity
06-19-2012, 09:32 AM
Yeah, cuz we want four more years of recession. Booyah~

Beevee
06-19-2012, 10:32 AM
Yeah, cuz we want four more years of recession. Booyah~

Recession? Now remind me. Which former President created it, oversaw it and was booted out because of it.

Cigar
06-19-2012, 12:05 PM
Oh God, is November that far away?

We need to find a good cage for the Wing-Nuts. :)

Trinnity
06-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Recession? Now remind me. Which former President created it, oversaw it and was booted out because of it. Don't deflect to a false premise. It was created by the Frank/Dodd legislation.

Who wants 4 more years of ObamaFail?
He can't run on his record....

Beevee
06-19-2012, 03:59 PM
Don't deflect to a false premise. It was created by the Frank/Dodd legislation.

Who wants 4 more years of ObamaFail?
He can't run on his record....

So any legislation cannot be blamed on any President, which is what you are saying? (Watch for the trap)