PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Running Desperate Trying To Recruit Elizabeth Warren

TrueBlue
01-31-2015, 10:59 AM
Desperate Republicans Are Trying To Recruit Elizabeth Warren To Run Against Hillary Clinton

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/01/28/desperate-republicans-recruit-elizabeth-warren-run-hillary-clinton.html

"Republicans see the same dynamic that played out in 2012 happening again in 2016. The difference being that Hillary Clinton has the potential to take back the White House and have long enough coattails to help Democrats take back the Senate and pick up House seats. Republicans have been terrified for years of Clinton’s candidacy. The RNC was so worried about the impact of a long and bruising primary that they tried to front load and rig the process so that a nominee could be chosen quickly."

================================================
By golly, Republicans are now running around in circles with great desperation that they have to try to get Elizabeth Warren to run against Hillary Clinton. Now, that's going to new lows in the political area. Such desperation as you've never seen before.

Common
01-31-2015, 11:22 AM
I wish she would but the GOP wants a democrat primary fight to dilute their upcoming clown show.
I doubt warren will run against hillary

Alyosha
01-31-2015, 11:24 AM
The Democrats funded Sarvis's campaign in VA, not because they wanted a libertarian governor but to knock out Cuccinelli. It happens and it's dirty politics, but obviously no one cares about dirty politics anymore.

Common
01-31-2015, 11:30 AM
The Democrats funded Sarvis's campaign in VA, not because they wanted a libertarian governor but to knock out Cuccinelli. It happens and it's dirty politics, but obviously no one cares about dirty politics anymore.

Theyve always done that, dilute the voters to make another candidate stronger. I think people care ally but there is hopelessness, the what the hell can I do about it syndrome.

Cigar
01-31-2015, 11:40 AM
The GOP's TOP Dog just dropped out ... now the only thing remaining is which one of the candidates who can't get more than 11% in the polls is going to be the next Clown Up.

hanger4
01-31-2015, 12:06 PM
Got a love it, Politicususa says "Republicans Running Desperate Trying To Recruit Elizabeth Warren"

yet no Repub or even Dem is quoted, just " political operatives on both sides say".

It may very will be true, but without quotes that can be verified Politicususa

is spreading their usual brand of agenda driven BS. Sad that so many believe rumor

and innuendo just because it fits their partisan narrative.

Mac-7
02-02-2015, 06:52 AM
Hillary is not a natural politician.

Shes stiff and scripted.

A primary challenge would probably help her later on in the general election where her un appealing personality and inflexibility will be noticed by more voters.

So I'm glad that senator pokahontas is sitting this one out.

Captain Obvious
02-02-2015, 07:36 AM
Got a love it, Politicususa says "Republicans Running Desperate Trying To Recruit Elizabeth Warren"

yet no Repub or even Dem is quoted, just " political operatives on both sides say".

It may very will be true, but without quotes that can be verified Politicususa

is spreading their usual brand of agenda driven BS. Sad that so many believe rumor

and innuendo just because it fits their partisan narrative.

Like bigfoot and aliens, they all make good talking points.

:biglaugh:

texan
02-02-2015, 11:42 AM
Desperate Republicans Are Trying To Recruit Elizabeth Warren To Run Against Hillary Clinton

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/01/28/desperate-republicans-recruit-elizabeth-warren-run-hillary-clinton.html

================================================
By golly, Republicans are now running around in circles with great desperation that they have to try to get Elizabeth Warren to run against Hillary Clinton. Now, that's going to new lows in the political area. Such desperation as you've never seen before.

LOL, another anointment thread by hopeful dems......

evince
02-02-2015, 11:44 AM
we are allowed to pick our candidate

didn't you know that?

Howey
02-02-2015, 11:51 AM
I wish she would but the GOP wants a democrat primary fight to dilute their upcoming clown show.
I doubt warren will run against hillary

Agreed. I like Warren a lot but she's a little too left for now. She'll make a great VP to Hillary and be ready for the presidency in '24

hanger4
02-02-2015, 01:07 PM
we are allowed to pick our candidate

didn't you know that?

True dat, but you're not allowed to pick facts that only you

approve of, which Politicsusa is devoid of in this thread.

This is a TrueBlue thread fail.