PDA

View Full Version : Director of "Gray State" (anti NWO film) and his family were found dead in their home

Alyosha
01-31-2015, 08:57 PM
another "murder-suicide". :rollseyes:

Official Story (http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_27343442/three-bodies-found-apple-valley-home)

Before death of family, Apple Valley filmmaker voiced struggles over project (http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_27360220/before-death-family-apple-valley-filmmaker-voiced-struggles?source=article)
A couple and their child were killed in an apparent murder-suicide in Apple Valley, police said Sunday.
The three bodies were found Saturday in their rambler home on Ramsdell Drive, after Apple Valley police were called about 1 p.m.
Police would not identify the victims Sunday. A neighbor who discovered the bodies said they were David Crowley, 29; his 28-year-old wife, Komel; and their 5-year-old daughter, Rani.
The neighbor, Collin Prochnow, said he had a passing acquaintance with the family. His wife, Judy, said, "Our grandkids would go over and play with their daughter."
It isn't known exactly when the three died, but the Prochnows believe it was near Christmas. That's when they stopped seeing signs of life in the house.

He looks like he hates himself and his wife in the picture, huh?

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site569/2015/0118/20150118__1-Fullscreen capture 1182015 45622 PM_200.jpg

Charlie Hubbell, an actor who appeared in the “Gray State” trailer, told Twincities.com (http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_27343442/three-bodies-found-apple-valley-home) that David Crowley “seemed more grounded and focused than would lend itself to anything chaotic.”
“The entire time I worked with him there was nothing aggressive or chaotic or strange or abnormal. He was one of the ones I was hanging my hat on, one who was going to succeed,” Hubbell said.

– Ibid.

Peter1469
01-31-2015, 09:12 PM
Typical cover up.

Alyosha
01-31-2015, 09:20 PM
Yes, but no one cares. It's easier to believe that he's crazy.

Peter1469
01-31-2015, 09:23 PM
Yes, but no one cares. It's easier to believe that he's crazy.

Like one of the 30+ bankers who died in 2014 was shot in the head with a nail gun 9 times- a suicide. :shocked: I never new a banker who had balls that big.

The Xl
01-31-2015, 09:35 PM
They aren't above eliminating anyone they perceive to be a threat

Dr. Who
01-31-2015, 09:55 PM
Given the subject matter of the film, the apparent murder-suicide seems rather suspect.

TrixWitch
01-31-2015, 10:16 PM
Some people are lucky to have their own "private security force" and others are not.

CaveDog
01-31-2015, 10:23 PM
You don't get your own personal "lone gunman" unless you're a more notable politician or celebrity.

Captain Obvious
01-31-2015, 10:32 PM
You don't get your own personal "lone gunman" unless you're a more notable politician or celebrity.

Or grassy knoll.

Animal Mother
01-31-2015, 11:56 PM
Some people are lucky to have their own "private security force" and others are not.

Some people are very lucky. Murder-suicide is contagious.

TrixWitch
01-31-2015, 11:59 PM
Some people are very lucky. Murder-suicide is contagious.

If you're going to expose a grand conspiracy I would think that you would need to be a lot smarter than the conspirators.

Animal Mother
02-01-2015, 12:02 AM
If you're going to expose a grand conspiracy I would think that you would need to be a lot smarter than the conspirators.

You don't need to be smarter, just honest. Not everyone values their life above their honor. I know they don't teach you about honor at "USAID" but it's a rare commodity that's highly valued by some.

TrixWitch
02-01-2015, 12:07 AM
You don't need to be smarter, just honest. Not everyone values their life above their honor. I know they don't teach you about honor at "USAID" but it's a rare commodity that's highly valued by some.

And your child's honor? How high a value do you place on that?

Brett Nortje
02-01-2015, 04:18 AM
And your child's honor? How high a value do you place on that?

Why should parents be a reflection of the child, is it not that the child is a reflection of the parents? if it is a conspiracy, it would be about lots of money and fame. with the line of work that he was in, it could have been his wife, yes?

Now, if it was a conspiracy, which is possible, actually, i am beginning to think it was a conspiracy. so, there was money, there was contracts, hell half of Hollywood is satanists on one side or the other, and it is wrong to be a satanist because what does it say about you if you do not care about your future - would you, in the end, care about the future of others?

If the people that work as waiters were to look up the ladder, and see people treating them like dirt, they don't want to stay at the bottom, and they don't want to go home - they want to live like the stars. it is common in the west for people to want to do illegal things to get what they want, especially in Africa too. the difference is that in the near east especially, there are harsher penalties for killing people and stealing, so it is done less.

Now, if the state of society is like this, then there is evidence of it happening before, there is evidence it will happen again, why not happen now? the odds of someone not doing this is way to much to handle, if you ask me, as, with the murder rate never changing, as there is no real change under Obama - more let's be cops movies? - then what is the difference between this guy getting killed or some thug getting killed. the difference is that he was an honest person on the face of it, and he had no criminal record - check? that is how he got the job, obviously, yes?

He had a family, he was against the n.w.o. in some small form - hell we have heard what happened in north korea with the premier there - and if there is a psychological difference between the societies of the world, and not the methods, then why not see some waiter getting paid and a part in the movie to off them? there is no link between them, and, any actor would bark at the chance to work in such a controversial movie, or get a role in another one.

Now, we know that president George Bush was a member of skull and bones, and that he is like to the new world order, at least as a acquaintance. if this has happened before, it gives the illuminati or some other body fresh chances with the Americas.

Big movie, lots of pressure, cheap way out, evidence of what happened to the last one they made a movie about, nobody in particular to blame.