PDA

View Full Version : Let ya in on a secret in this economy libs are so proud of

texan
02-02-2015, 02:14 PM
The Fed and Wallstreet print about 3 to 4 trillion dollars and put it into the stock market...........It props it up real nice.......The rich people have 80% of the wealth in the market.......the rich get richer and middle class gets a tiny bit in their 401K's...........meanwhile back on the ranch:

Wages are down
Jobs are down
Less people own more of the wealth because opportunity is down

Just do the math..............................If things were so great would Bama have taken a bath in every state & Federal run election like he has?

Oh I forgot no one understands but the smart guy......one thing regular people do understand is their pay is down, hours are down if paid hourly and up if they are salary while Milk is doubled..............Gotta love the Chief in Bullshitter........

Cigar
02-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Whatever works .... that's why we pay them not to sit around and do nothing. :laugh:

Peter1469
02-02-2015, 04:44 PM
The income inequality girls don't get this and they were all for the bailouts and QE.

The Xl
02-02-2015, 05:09 PM
It's obvious to anyone with a clue that Obama is a glorified establishment republican, from his foreign policy all the way to his pro wall street economics.

texan
02-02-2015, 05:15 PM
I would disagree on the that somewhat.......He is a typical liberal on Foreign Policy. He thought he could fool everyone by hiding behind drones like it is some "strategy" when its just a tactic. He is sitting this stuff out and that is what is leading to more danger and concern. I get the isolationist thoughts everyone has but they appear unrealistic as we have tried this for 6 years now. Doesn't look so good. I am fine with isolation but only if I think it makes us safe, it doesn't all you have to do is look around. You leave and someone else will fill the void, evil exists and has no borders and most evil only understands the butt of a gun.

As far as economics being the same, just go look at the changes to the regular guys 529 accounts and you'll see he is attacking the middle class, yet again. He is no different than most for sure. Whats frustrating about him is he came in with such pride and support and he will leave as very divisive not only with the republicans but with many in his party. To sum it up he is disappointingly ordinary........