PDA

View Full Version : The New SPAM and Troll Free Affirmative Action Thread

Codename Section
02-03-2015, 10:46 AM
protectionist you can start over here. I'm closing the other threads. We can't have 10 threads on the same topic.

This thread begins with a warning. No one is forcing anyone to post in this thread. If you do and you are reported for even one single insult you are going to be threadbanned. That goes for protectionist, moderators, or anyone else. There have been enough warnings and the forum is now littered with dead threads that are just insult pits. Act like grownups or you're threadbanned. If the subject is too sensitive I suggest you do not post in it.

Cigar
02-03-2015, 11:03 AM
You can thread Ban me now ... I think this Horse is dead

:deadhorse:

Reason10
02-03-2015, 11:10 AM
You haven't written anything to respond to, at least not on the subject of the thread.

Captain Obvious
02-03-2015, 11:12 AM
You can thread Ban me now ... I think this Horse is dead

:deadhorse:

What would you know about dead horses, you're the equine grim reaper

:biglaugh:

The Xl
02-03-2015, 11:44 AM
Fuck yes, another AA thread

Howey
02-03-2015, 01:02 PM
You haven't written anything to respond to, at least not on the subject of the thread.

Hasn't everything to respond to already been in the thirty threads so far? The problem with protectionist is that when beaten down, he gives up and starts another thread on the same subject.

That should be a bannable offense, in my very humble opinion.

Polecat
02-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Hasn't everything to respond to already been in the thirty threads so far? The problem with @protectionist (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1054) is that when beaten down, he gives up and starts another thread on the same subject.

That should be a bannable offense, in my very humble opinion.

You don't strike me as being a humble person. I'm frequently wrong however. I use my own ban mechanism. I don't read stuff that bothers me. You have not managed to get banned but I don't read hate diatribes anymore. Keep it friendly.

texan
02-03-2015, 01:12 PM
I don't know what was being discussed but I like this emoticon:

:drinkupbitchesuo1: